Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35968 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Jman06(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op eh,sorry oo but i think u are just deceiving urself.U think because a girl is infatuated with a guy means she really loves him?Wait until u are married and begin to have children and there's no money to care for ur wife and children,not to talk of maintaining the 'fine boy' look,that is when u 'll know that women don't just like money but crave for wealthy men.I have countless egs of women who are presently @ cold war with their poor hubby whom they married because they thought they were inlove.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Boys are not smiling.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Arsenate(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
From this thread and the comments from the female folks, one can infer that all along these ladies are looking for a reason to justify their greedy, selfish and materialistic ways. The op just gave them one.
Congratulation @ op.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: I'm nt bin sentimental, I jus talked abwt d male side,and dat doesn't mean dat der is no females dat do same like u stated, maybe il create a thread abwt d females own
Not all foolish men are actually foolish. I know you will not understand what that means cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
neroysc:

Why you kan dey use your Personal Experience against the guys, so are u Fucking telling me Guys are foolish? @list even if girl say she no like the guy wey dey toast am n im get money, he has an alternate option!! and we all guys know the ish, she takes my money and she opens her door for me to check out her apartment, after that, case is close.. Chikena..
case is nt closed oo, cos u guys later come here and post abwt hw greedy dis gals are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88:

That's you then. You're probably the only one.

I don't see how the op's post encourages any negative behavior in women in all honesty. This thread isn't glorifying such women but calling some men to order. There are foolish women out there too (duh). The more reason why guys should be wary as to on whom they spend.
- No I'm not the only one. Come on, I've been seeing the kind of posts associated with your handle. I know you know better.

- Even the title of the thread glorifies the wayward behavior. Also, the OP is chockful of sly praise / covert admiration for the women who do such (so called smart girls), and censure for the victims (in this case, guys).

- When will we as a people stop blaming victims?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: Boys are not smiling.
It started from Genesis. Adam's smiles stopped as soon as Eve came grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
Not all foolish men are actually foolish. I know you will not understand what that means cool
hw wil I undastand wen I'm nt foolishundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jman06: Op eh,sorry oo but i think u are just deceiving urself.U think because a girl is infatuated with a guy means she really loves him?Wait until u are married and begin to have children and there's no money to care for ur wife and children,not to talk of maintaining the 'fine boy' look,that is when u 'll know that women don't just like money but crave for wealthy men.I have countless egs of women who are presently @ cold war with their poor hubby whom they married because they thought they were inlove.

I dnt subscrib to this. The happiest families i have seen are the ones that married someone they truely love,they wax strong each day,not minding the problems they encounter in their union. The rich but not in love might seem happy,but deep down,they arent,the only thing still keeping them together is either the children they made together,or wat the society would say abt them if they brk up.

Go for love,no amount of riches will bring that to you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jman06: Op eh,sorry oo but i think u are just deceiving urself.U think because a girl is infatuated with a guy means she really loves him?Wait until u are married and begin to have children and there's no money to care for ur wife and children,not to talk of maintaining the 'fine boy' look,that is when u 'll know that women don't just like money but crave for wealthy men.I have countless egs of women who are presently @ cold war with their poor hubby whom they married because they thought they were inlove.
sorry bro, I'm a rich dude cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
*peeps in*wetin una dey talk sef??guys neva accept sey dem foolish abi...hehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sweetapple007: its like u re a victm of foolishness! I suggest u see a counsellor?
Please spell your words properly like an educated person. undecided

You're breaking Nairaland rule 21.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
It started from Genesis. Adam's smiles stopped as soon as Eve came grin
Tah!
U no dey read bible ni?
No be the frown God see come create eve,u don forget adam's reaction wen he saw her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yorex2011: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
first of all...nothing bout Nigerians should be generalised...there are girls that cant go out with a guy except money is involved...when guys go out with these girls it gives them the impression that girls are generally this way when it isnt so...the truth is dat if u like a girl and she doesnt like you, there are things u can do..that over time would make her subconsciously develop this liking for you(if u really like d girl that is).e.g( call her just to say hi...be kind to yourself, her and others, offer to help her, be happy with her and for her,e.t.c...not evrything has to be monetized....
some of you would say. the guy get time ...thats why I said earlier.."if u really like her"
second point...if u give her money and all just to get love or sex or whatever it is...when the money is no longer there...problem......
and guys...money no easy to come by nowadays...stop trying to impress girls with money...by the time dat is reduced...the girls that are in for the money will reduce too...

also I'm not saying be stingy o...little gifts every now and then isnt bad at all and am not talking bout gifts like q10 or xperia z....gifts like a nice perfume u saw at the market, a cute teddy, a fine bracelet...something not too costly

and to d girls who like money...money cant buy happiness...just hope and pray ur future hubby Doesnt use the family income on "oda girls"

peace...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: hw wil I undastand wen I'm nt foolishundecided
This statement makes you foolish unknowingly grin

Some ''foolish'' men actually acted foolish to get what they want from a so called ''wise'' girl. He spends millions just for pusssy. Ya, he is foolish but the girl is doomed grin

Ya, I am going spiritual grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
chidyhels:
Tah!
U no dey read bible ni?
No be the frown God see come create eve,u don forget adam's reaction wen he saw her.
God's reason for creating a woman is to multiply his human creation.

Other animals fit help Adam work na. If na that one u dey think tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yorex2011: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
and p.s...anybody wey say "guys are foolish" hope say he remember say "daddy is a guy "...same for the ladies.
anyone that says..."some guys are foolish" is someone that is educated and is giving an opinion
anyone that says many guys are foolish is someone speaking from experience
never generalise...or u shall be judged too that way sumday

peace.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
xynerise:
This statement makes you foolish unknowingly grin

Some ''foolish'' men actually acted foolish to get what they want from a so called ''wise'' girl. He spends millions just for pusssy. Ya, he is foolish but the girl is doomed grin

Ya, I am going spiritual grin
spiritual? U always like going spiritual,,y nt open a prayer house cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by CzarChris(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
As much as I would love to attack the OP, to protect male pride, but the dude(if d op na guy o) just expressed so home truth here. Guys abeg*kneels down * make una no dey mumu unasef na haba? I've seen a guy buy a corolla as a bday gift for a girl he was chyking(d girj never gree o) only to see the girl's guy grooving the car with her.
But ladies una own don too much na haba, KARMA dey o!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hey guys and gals. I have travelled all over the world and people are not so different no matter what the country or colour of the skin! I have met Naija babes who were clearly only interested in Oyinbo Pepe. They were easy to spot (1st date if the guys has ANY intelligence). I have also been lucky enough to meet a beautiful Edo girl who I will marry when I return to Naija again. She is frugal and careful and we have a great time together.

Also if you go looking for girls around bars (especially the bars where Oyinbo's like me hang out) then what do you expect but an Ashawo!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 4tizzle(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Let me explain what happens in this country.Girl needs money,guy needs punny. Guy has money,girl has punny. Guy buys punny!!!!!!! Lmfao
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
yorex2011: and p.s...anybody wey say "guys are foolish" hope say he remember say "daddy is a guy "...same for the ladies.
anyone that says..."some guys are foolish" is someone that is educated and is giving an opinion
anyone that says many guys are foolish is someone speaking from experience
never generalise...or u shall be judged too that way sumday

peace.
oga no worry ursef, I didn't generalise, d tin is dat, d foolish guys knw demselves grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: spiritual? U always like going spiritual,,y nt open a prayer house cheesy

In the pipline cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion: - No I'm the only one. Come on, I've been seeing the kind of posts associated with your handle. I know you know better.

- Even the title of the thread glorifies the wayward behavior. Also, the OP is chockful of sly praise / covert admiration for the women who do such (so called smart girls), and censure for the victims (in this case, guys).

- When will we as a people stop blaming victims?

Know better? Well I do mod this section and read most of the threads here. Males in support of feminism are extremely rare.

The title is rather general. Titles usually grab attention and aren't necessarily accurate. Go not by the title but the content of his post(s). He spoke to men who do such things. He never said "all men", "99.9% of men", or even "most men" like a good number of Nairaland males do when they're describing women. In fact some of these same males complaining of generalizations are beyond guilty of generalizing. Because they dated 3 girls in Abeokuta for a combined 19 days, they don become expert. undecided

I digress. Anyway, he said "you", and I see no reason why anyone should take offense to "you" statements. If "you" do not fall in the OP's category of foolishness, then why are some men calling him woman wrapper and gay?

Who exactly is the victim? The man who uses material gifts to lavish a woman and then cries when she's used him to her satisfaction and left? These same "victims", a lot of them have intentions of treating a girl and scoring sexually in return. That's a fact.
It's not every man that you pity. The same victim you're crying for is probably using the same lines on another girl 20 minutes after his first target rejected him.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kinkymax: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
E b lik say one rich guy don use moni collect babe frm dis OP b4 see as e de pain am. Dis op is jst a ram. Idiota
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's too bad my BB was stolen last year. I could have uploaded a picture of Nigerian guys lined up outside the venue of Timaya's concert in February 2012. They were on both sides of the door, and every girl that walked by was toasted. If a girl told one of those idiots yes and had him spend on her, he'd be categorized as a victim too? Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by xynerise: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: It's too bad my BB was stolen last year. I could have uploaded a picture of Nigerian guys lined up outside the venue of Timaya's concert in February 2012. They were on both sides of the door, and every girl that walked by was toasted. If a girl told one of those idiots yes and had him spend on her, he'd be categorized as a victim too? Lol.
No doubt there are Ediots and super idiotic guys grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: It's too bad my BB was stolen last year. I could have uploaded a picture of Nigerian guys lined up outside the venue of Timaya's concert in February 2012. They were on both sides of the door, and every girl that walked by was toasted. If a girl told one of those idiots yes and had him spend on her, he'd be categorized as a victim too? Lol.

So toasting babes at a concert is now a bad thing? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ogugua88

Oh I didn't even know you mod the section, I just see your handle often. Well male feminists are rare but I guess I was reacting to your exaggeration: I surely am not the only one.

As you can see, I haven't supported any of the guys you're referring to. I don't find such reactions necessary in the least. My own point is that the OP's first post could have been better worded without giving praise to bad behavior. And in my last post to him, we've cleared that up.

Right now both of us are still on this because I said such things impede feminism. I still maintain that view, and we can agree to disagree on that.

As for the gist on victims in the context of romance, as much as I find your example hilarious I won't pursue it because I'd say we all know who's really a victim when it counts.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: *peeps in*wetin una dey talk sef??guys neva accept sey dem foolish abi...hehehehehehe.

@op, you see wetin you don cause...the heading has given girls chance to yab us and you wonder why guys dey paro for you angry

*I know she's joking but I still can't forgive the heading sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

@op, you see wetin you don cause...the heading has given girls chance to yab us and you wonder why guys dey paro for you angry

*I know she's joking but I still can't forgive the heading sad
The title of the thread get k-leg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Should I Still Contact Her??.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.