Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update (19562 Views)

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: Oduah 1 Yorubas 0

Game on.
You daft Sir,the Stoopidity showed by your inability to confront this Issue with reasonable Facts and Arguments is only surpassed by the foolishness of this puerile,insipid attempt to tribalise this Issue;and thereby divert Attention. once again Sir,you are daft.

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: After probing Oduah, we can now move over to Fashola
If your President got baaallls, let him set up a committee to probe Fashola or any APC governor. angry
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmmm "do the needful"

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by tmtech: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
One thing I know is that dia is a clear difference btw fact-finding and fault-finding

I be like say na fault dem dey find for dis matter Õoº°Úº

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by dontjealousme: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wen will yorubas stop all this noise making? So after all the noise Stella Oduah have now been heard and surely will be vindicated.

Stella Oduah 1 ------- Yoruba 0

hehehe!

12 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Nonsense! Express your opinion and move on. No one cares about your tribe
If no one cares about Tribe as you say,why is it that on every Oduah Thread,the first thing to come out of you Mouth is "Fashola",then "Tinubu"? are Oduah and Fashola Antonyms?? Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
ghettogospel: Odua the armed robber took her time to prepare her lies. But seriously the committee members ain't probing the right matter.
Next election try and contest, if so you win refresh the case.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ballabriggs: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
An arm robber is an arm robber. Never mind that she sits in FEC with President Jonadunce.

"Approved do the needful". So the rogue approved an expenditure above a statutory limit and she claims innocence? If I approve a fraudulent transaction without due diligence, am I not guilty as well?

This woman is a rogue and one can see from the multiple statements being released. It is the characteristic of a hardened criminal. Her spokesman issued a statement, after how many weeks, she comes out to say it was inaccurate. Did he not seek her approval before releasing the statement?
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: You daft Sir,the Stoopidity showed by your inability to confront this Issue with reasonable Facts and Arguments is only surpassed by the foolishness of this puerile,insipid attempt to tribalise this Issue;and thereby divert Attention. once again Sir,you are daft.
I heard you, anymore thing to add? Score line still remain ODUAH 1 Ndi Ofe 0. Game on still. I will like an equaliser for the game to go extra time. My end dey boring so am feeling entertained by this smart hebo woman.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by anselm791(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
See as just small grammer is making us fight among ourselves, all she has said was that she signed a huge loan of 225 million naira for 2 cars, but don't we already know this? They should tell us what we don't know jor!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: If no one cares about Tribe as you say,why is it that on every Oduah Thread,the first thing to come out of you Mouth is "Fashola",then "Tinubu"? are Oduah and Fashola Antonyms?? Hypocrite!
He's been confirmed the number one HYPOCRITE on nairaland. Don't be surprised at his silly statement.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Starlett: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Well,
Looks like she's gonna get herself off the hook on this one. This is what happens when the C-in-C (at whose table the buck always stops) chooses to act soooo slowly on anti-corruption matters. But guess what? Nigerians are watching closely.

And let me also remind everyone once again, this public outrage has never been because the cars were bought in her name. It's the same type of outrage that follows reports that our Presidency budgets N1billion annually for feeding and entertainment.... It's an outrage at the wasteful spending on frivolity that permeats our leadership at ALL levels.

After this, let me now see the goathead (appologies) that will open his/her mouth to tell ASUU that her demands will shut down the country's economy!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by atlwireles: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think the revelation from this hearing are the 300 cars imported by Lagos state. How much did all these cars cost? Where are the cars today? What kind of cars were they?

As for Oduah, she can walk and be proud. I knew, she would acquit herself in a public hearing.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs: An arm robber is an arm robber. Never mind that she sits in FEC with President Jonadunce.

"Approved do the needful". So the rogue approved an expenditure above a statutory limit and she claims innocence? If I approve a fraudulent transaction without due diligence, am I not guilty as well?

This woman is a rogue and one can see from the multiple statements being released. It is the characteristic of a hardened criminal. Her spokesman issued a statement, after how many weeks, she comes out to say it was inaccurate. Did he not seek her approval before releasing the statement?
me sef tire for People Idiocy,was she made a Minister to go about writing "do the needful" on every Memo that passes across her Desk? if so,then we can as well assume that the Enugu Airport that her Supporters are vaunting is the work of her Staff since she properly just wrote "do the Needful" on everything pertaining"
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by warrior01: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oduah 1--Tribalist 0. muche che che che.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by superstar1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella ''the stealing'' Oduagate also known as Madam ''act-of-God'' and popular known as Madam ''Approved, do the needful''

It clearly shows our President is a sissy. He is th joke of a president and he is an embarrassment to the office of the President, for allowing this kleptomaniac to be lying brazenly in public without any iota of remorse and sense of responsibility for the Coat of Arms, it says it all about Mr. president.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
tm-tech:
One thing I know is that the is a clear difference btw fact-finding and fault-finding

I be like say na fault dem dey find for dis matter Õoº°Úº
Exactly. It is a fault-finding MISSION by the same DEVILISH cabal that held the aviation sector down in the last 2 decades. Like I wrote earlier, after probing Oduah, we should all now move over to probe Fashola over the purchase of 3 armoured vehicles for N600 million. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs: An arm robber is an arm robber. Never mind that she sits in FEC with President Jonadunce.

Hehehehehehe from Oduah must go and be jailed the tune has changed. Soon chike obi of amcon will be the next taarrrgggeeettt( I dey starrrmmmaaarrr nooowwww)

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Fadelex(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: After probing Oduah, we can now move over to Fashola
sir, I really admire your loyalty but pleaseee let us do what will not make our children to curse us just like we are cursing our fathers..... the senate rejected d armoured vehicles in d budget but princess Stella discretionary approved d purchase of d vehicles.... any approval beyond #150million is done at federal executive council... and think of it, u obtain loan to purchase vehicles that will be used occasionally and u say dat is prudent... make we dey fear God o

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by anselm791(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: You daft Sir,the Stoopidity showed by your inability to confront this Issue with reasonable Facts and Arguments is only surpassed by the foolishness of this puerile,insipid attempt to tribalise this Issue;and thereby divert Attention. once again Sir,you are daft.

Dah! All this grammer? A simple, 'you're a fool' would have done it na, and saved you some battery life.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by takedat(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013

The woman is incompetent. She approved an expenditure way above her threshold, and asked that the agency to do the needful without having a mechanism in place to see if the needful was done, and some people here wanna exonerate her.

"Do the Needful" could also mean, 'remember to keep my cut. Etc

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
superstar1: Stella ''the stealing'' Oduagate also known as Madam ''act-of-God'' and popular known as Madam ''Approved, do the needful''

It clearly shows our President is a sissy. He is th joke of a president and he is an embarrassment to the office of the President, for allowing this kleptomaniac to be lying brazenly in public without any iota of remorse and sense of responsibility for the Coat of Arms, it says it all about Mr. president.
call her anything you like She is your minister of aviation.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: I heard you, anymore thing to add? Score line still remain ODUAH 1 Ndi Ofe 0. Game on still. I will like an equaliser for the game to go extra time. My end dey boring so am feeling entertained by this smart hebo woman.
I give up ,your intellectual capacity is not something I can work with.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
anselm791:

Dah! All this grammer? A simple, 'you're a fool' would have done it na, and saved you some battery life.
read the Man's Posts,his Stoopidity is anything but Simple.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by imperiouxx(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: Oduah 1 Yorubas 0

Game on.

Both international and local witches must be holding general Halloween meeting in your head. angry

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
take dat: The woman is incompetent. She approved an expenditure way above her threshold, and asked that the agency to do the needful without having a mechanism in place to see if the needful was done, and some people here wanna exonerate her.

"Do the Needful" can also mean, 'remember to keep my cut. Etc
Abuja no far mate. Go and remind the committee that what she approved is beyond her office. Send telegram if you can't afford flight ticket. Smart hebo woman 1 tribal pikins 0

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ballabriggs: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: Hehehehehehe from Oduah must go and be jailed the tune has changed. Soon chike obi of amcon will be the next taarrrgggeeettt( I dey starrrmmmaaarrr nooowwww)

Hehehe Chike and an filthy woman like Oduah should not be in the same sentence. What trash

Chike Obi is a professional to the core and not a rogue like Oduah who m0r0ns like you exalt.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs:

Hehehe Chike and an old filthy woman like Oduah should not be in the same sentence. Chike Obj is a professional to the core and not a rogue like Oduah who m0r0ns like you exalt.
you story will soon change when Sahara come up with one against chike. Hehehehehehe u wan cry?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

Witches must be holding general Halloween meeting in your head.
dat one na my problem now how it take concern u?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by AroOkigbo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: The fact is that somebody will go down for this.
I agree. Yes, the contract CLEANERS at NCAA.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ballabriggs: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: you story will soon change when Sahara come up with one against chike. Hehehehehehe u wan cry?

You should be crying for your mumu self. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey:
I give up ,your intellectual capacity is not something I can work with.
GOOD AND I HOPE YOU GAVE UP ON ODUAH TOO? THAT MEAN TRIBAL CHILDREN LOST? SCORE LINE STILL ONE/NIL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration Prayers In Abuja (photos) / Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park / Buhari Releases Names Of 161 Aides – See Who Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.