Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update (19561 Views)

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Photos As Oduah Faces House Committee / Oduah Shuns House Committee Hearing As Cars Presented Are Different (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ThankGodEdeh(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Whether the enemy like it or not, the woman is innocent
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by imperiouxx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: dat one na my problem now how it take concern u?

Because you're constituting nuisance around here. Must you tell the world something is wrong with you?
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs:

You should be crying for your mumu self. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe hebo man don floor the tribal children. Stop crying mate, another story will surface soon. Meanwhile lets go back to ASUU wahala

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

Because you're constituting nuisance around here. Must you tell the world something is wrong with you?
if I don't tell the world something is wrong with me how can I get help. Now who is thinking well?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Goddex: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
berem: If your President got baaallls, let him set up a committee to probe Fashola or any APC governor. angry

The last time Tinubu was being tried for corruption charges, all of you hypocrites trooped to Abuja to cry fowl.

Anyway, just hope all the noise about Oduah will end henceforth.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Whether the enemy like it or not, the woman is innocent
Her name from today na INNOCENTA.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by goddoo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
baby-boy:
All I see here, is someone coached and prepared all her answers, I smell a cover up

Why would the Aviation Minister attend to or purchase bulletproof cars foreign dignitaries?

Dont we have a foreign Minister?
r u talkn abt pips that don't portfolio assigned to em?? Smh!!
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by superstar1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: call her anything you like She is your minister of aviation.

She is GEJ'S Min of Aviation. Na me dey occupy Aso Rock. It is GEJ she is rubbishing and not me.
GEJ can never have the audacity to tell us again that he us fighting corruption.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: If no one cares about Tribe as you say,why is it that on every Oduah Thread,the first thing to come out of you Mouth is "Fashola",then "Tinubu"? are Oduah and Fashola Antonyms?? Hypocrite!
For me, this is battle between APC anonymous cockroaches and team FRESH AIR. As team FRESH AIR we have looked inwards and examined the case of Oduah and did not find her guilty of corruption. APC e-cockroaches on the other hand, as expected, pronounced Oduah guilty from day one. They see Oduah as a potent threat to their agenda of conquering more territories and slaves for Tinubu in the 2015 elections. The pronounced Oduah guilty and are just looking for evidence and holding on to anything, including faeces, to sustain their DEVILISH campaign of pull-Oduah-down by fire and by force.

Since the APC e-cockroaches worship Fashola and Tinubu, it is only right and fair that after probing Oduah, the train of probe should then move to the door step of their gods. Lets see how much dirt is in Fashola's cupboard. Fair game!

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by dontjealousme: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: Abuja no far mate. Go and remind the committee that what she approved is beyond her office. Send telegram if you can't afford flight ticket. Smart hebo woman 1 tribal pikins 0

Correct talk. abeg tell the hypocrites ooooooo. The kind of noise dem make, even creatures at the bottom of the ocean hear.

Now they can go and dictate to the law makers in abuja Stella 1 / Yoruba 0

At least we can now probe Fashola 9 Armoured vechiles.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Zet72(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
undecidedChei, this country na the more u look, the less u understand.....
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by imperiouxx(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: if I don't tell the world something is wrong with me how can I get help. Now who is thinking well?

You called that well thinking? Lolz.... Well thinking attracts people not irritating like yours is. Now, start thinking like a normal human being.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ThankGodEdeh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: Her name from today na INNOCENTA.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
superstar1:

She is GEJ'S Min of Aviation. Na me dey occupy Aso Rock. It is GEJ she is rubbishing and not me.
GEJ can never have the audacity to tell us again that he us fighting corruption.
if she is not your minister of aviation why are you and you likes shouting for the past two weeks that she must go. You guys should have let the person she is rubbishing to comment rather you all jump to conclusion without even hearing from her. Noise makers. Meanwhile if she is finally exonerated from this bear in mind that APC members were in that committee that exonerated her.

Meanwhile any goal yet?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

You called that well thinking? Lolz.... Well thinking attracts people not irritating like yours is. Now, start thinking like a normal human being.
well it's only a mad man that follows a mad dey argue.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by superstar1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: if she is not your ministered aviation why are you and you likes shouting for the past two weeks that she must go. You guys should have let the person she is rubbishing to comment rather you all jump to conclusion without even hearing from her. Noise makers. Meanwhile if she is finally exonerated from this bear in mind that APC members were in that committee that exonerated her.

Meanwhile any goal yet?

hear yourself out and you will feel how hollow your talk is.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
For me, this is battle between APC anonymous cockroaches and team FRESH AIR. As team FRESH AIR we have looked inwards and examined the case of Oduah and did not find her guilty of corruption. APC e-cockroaches on the other hand, as expected, pronounced Oduah guilty from day one. They see Oduah as a potent threat to their agenda of conquering more territories and slaves for Tinubu in the 2015 elections. The pronounced Oduah guilty and are just looking for evidence and holding on to anything, including faeces, to sustain their DEVILISH campaign of pull-Oduah-down by fire and by force.

Since the APC e-cockroaches worship Fashola and Tinubu, it is only right and fair that after probing Oduah, the train of probe should then move to the door step of their gods. Lets see how much dirt is in Fashola's cupboard. Fair game!
Doc ifeanyi how market?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
superstar1:

hear yourself out and you will feel how hollow your talk is.
Hallow is when you find somebody guilty with trial. Now go and sin no more.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Firstly, "e-cockroaches" hehe
Then,If as Team FRESH AIR,you know so many things about Fashola and Tinubu,who is tieing your Hands from starting an "online lynching" (as our very eloquent President put it),don't you have Media Channels through which to spread your own Allegations and begin your own
campaign of pull-Fashola-down by fire and by force?.
....I think its because you know fully well that none of your nonsensical Allegations will stand strong under close Scrutiny.

BTW;I am not an e-Cockroach for any Party,if I am an E-Cockroach,it is for Freedom,Peace,Unity and Progress.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by anytexy: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
For me she spent the money on official vehicle and for smooth running of her ministry. And people are asking for her head. What of those who made away wth our billions of naira for there private pocket? They did not use it for official purpose. What will happen to them?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by GetUmad: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
dbride: She also approved 4 armoured cars purchased by FAAN and 2 purchased by NAMA. Now we have 6-8 bulletproof cars for foreign dignitaries! Haba Stella, did you not know that these cars are not in the budget? If you then decided to approve their purchase singlehandedly, why did you not follow due process. My Igbo kinsmen will jump in here with their empty brains to show how ignorant and empty they are. Disgrace! Anything and Everything as long as MONEY is made. Greed that is stemmed from a very low self-esteem.

We are only talking about NCAA, she has also pooed in FAAN and NAMA. Ndigbo defenders, defend all you can but you cannot stop the judgement of God. Where were you when Stella blamed God for the plane crash? No wonder she quickly absolved NCAA from any blame because one good turn deserves another! I just hope these defence clowns understand my drift since they seem to read every report regarding Stella's corrupt tendencies upside down without understanding...very low IQ indeed or they are blinded by that demon called tribalism.

I am happy though that some of my Igbo kinsmen are coming out to control the damage already done by those clowns who are completely sold out to the devil defending corruption without shame. Thank God for this few but very sane Igbo remnant! So many on the broadway to self destruction and ignominy, very few on the narrow path of honour and respectability.

Unfortunately, opinions of people like you don't get attention and sincere people like you don't get recognised in this part of the world. I won't be surprised if your kinsmen barge in here to "excommunicate" you.

Btw, why did you decide to stand out like this?
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by funnyx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
It's like buying expensive cars just to convey your obodo oyinbo friends not minding the fact that the roof over your head is leaking and your kids are going hungry grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ballabriggs: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
A rogue and criminal. Even if na petty cash I dey manage, you approved a transaction above statutory limits and you expect any reasonable person to take such nonsense.

Like I earlier said, we overestimate these people's intelligence. What she has done there whilst trying to deny is to indict herself.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
anytexy: For me she spent the money on official vehicle and for smooth running of her ministry. And people are asking for her head. What of those who made away wth our billions of naira for there private pocket? They did not use it for official purpose. What will happen to them?
You don't understand.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey:

..I think its because you know fully well that none of your nonsensical Allegations will stand strong under close Scrutiny.
just like the just concluded one against the most efficient aviation minister since oyibo left nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by amarilo: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
ballabriggs: A rogue and criminal. Even if na petty cash I dey manage, you approved a transaction above statutory limits and you expect any reasonable person to take such nonsense.

Like I earlier said, we overestimate these people's intelligence. What she has done there whilst trying to deny is to indict herself.
make u no get stroke ooh.
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by dontjealousme: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fashola is a Armed Robber. How does a gov explain the purchase of 9 Armoured vehicles. No wonder he keeps harassing the poor traders of Lagos. Now we can probe Fashola, Tinubu, Iyaloja and Babaloja and their nine armoured vehicles.

Ladipo traders have been dehumanised so fashola can drive Armoured vehicles. They have blood on their hands.

Source - www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/my-ordeal-in-prison-says-okoli-ladipo-market-leader/

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by imperiouxx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: well it's only a mad man that follows a mad dey argue.

Hmmm! I see, a symptom of schizophrenia...... to them everyone is mad.

Who come do you like this? cry cry
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by theshadyexpress(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

if you are not a fool then what are you
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by ballabriggs: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
amarilo: make u no get stroke ooh.

Make you no die o before sincerenigerian chop your N4000 mUHEHEHEHE grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by imperiouxx(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
theshadyexpress:
if you are not a fool then what are you

Who puts dog's mouth in shiit? undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update by theshadyexpress(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
imperiouxx:

Hmmm! I see, a symptom of schizophrenia...... to them everyone is mad.

Who come do you like this? cry cry
if you thought out this your post with your head and wrote it down with your hand then I'll have to admit you're a capital nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany / Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park / Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.