Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ (18188 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by iterator25: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2013
vvvbobby205: Where are d 1 Million indians in 9ja? I hope they aren't the beggars tho? Cuz they living on d street. Already! undecidedWhere are d 1 Million indians in 9ja? I hope they aren't the beggars tho? Cuz they living on d street. Already!
go to ilupeju in lagos you'd think Indians predominated that vicinity.. they even have their own school lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2013
ETT
Empty threat things

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by iyobs7(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2013
9jadelta: abeg government give us direct order, I have 3 Indians here wey I wan treat their f*ck up
mumu Indians
wetin Nigerians dey do for that poor country self
[q
otokx:

As in eh, Indian wey poverty wan almost finish.
uote author=DONkollione]there is no place like home! I wonda wat those nigerians re looking 4 in india dat is not in nigeria? come bk home n contribute to d development of our nation and stop importing keke napeps from india into nigeria. [/quote]

I beg of you not to speak ignorantly,

India is a poor country that gives scholarship to more than 1000 Africans on their ICCR scheme
India is a poor country and the number of Nigerians for Medical treatment from ur rich country is increasing daily
India is a poor country and they have 24hrs power supply where I live (Hyderabad)
India is a poor country and they have almost all of the world leading company in their country
India is a poor country and I pay less than 3000Naira for 15MBPS unlimited fibre optics broadband internet
India is a poor country and they form the worlds best doctors, engineers and Scientists
India is a poor country and their system works.

STOP BEING IGNORANT.

5 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by cocobabe(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
vvvbobby205: Where are d 1 Million indians in 9ja? I hope they aren't the beggars tho? Cuz they living on d street. Already! undecidedWhere are d 1 Million indians in 9ja? I hope they aren't the beggars tho? Cuz they living on d street. Already!
come see dem for ilupeju and anthony dey do like chairman angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Vicjay1(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

They will continue to suffer when they choose to be a disgrace to their nation.
I am schooling in India and more than 50% of Nigerians in my state are Yahoo boys and
they live extravagant lives in a country that does not even appreciate their presence
Indians are nice people when they find out that you are nice but will certainly bring out their
Bad side when you show them how irresponsible you are.

The Nigerian that was killed was involved in a gang and was a drug Lord, is that why he went to India?

When you know you are not in your country, you should try to behave yourself.
Nigerians that dont even have jobs in India are driving expensive cars when the normal average man
in India is driving a scooty. Because of the sins of the dead now, others are now affected. and you are here talking about Naija don suffer mstchewwwwwwwwww angry angry angry
na d same tin we dey talk na. which one u come dey hiss......

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Everybody wants to chase Nigerians away from their Country, Smh, One day you go wake up hear say Heaven no dey accept Nigerians again.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
Everybody wants to chase Nigerians away from their Country, Smh, One day you go wake up hear say Heaven no dey accept Nigerians again.
gringringrin lol
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by 9Willywilly: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2013
India just launch Mars Mission
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by iyobs7(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:

My brother the thing is annoying ooo... The first house I rented as soon as the man know say I be Naija, he chased me out
I was lucky to have gotten another apartment in an estate with retired military personnels.
My friend that came here with scholarship saw hell when opening a bank account because the bank refused to open the account for him and one Ugandian and Congolese from my class did not have any issues in opening an account all because my friend that came from Nigeria has a green passport carrying Nigeria
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by dady12: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2013
i wonder what are those nigerians doing in india,india and banglandes have the cheapest labour force that anyone can hire so far in the world,i ve so many india friends here ;gonna change my thought against them now,all those indians working in our oil campany should be withdraw immediately,when did india become america that attracted so many nigerians?well i blame our govt for lack of jobs creation and curruption,becos india is not even better than benin republic
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ikeyman00(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2013
@@@

indians that are used to pooing on the street

hmm the special ones indeed lipsrsealed
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7: [quote author=DONkollione]there is no place like home! I wonda wat those nigerians re looking 4 in india dat is not in nigeria? come bk home n contribute to d development of our nation and stop importing keke napeps from india into nigeria.

India is a poor country that gives scholarship to more than 1000 Africans on their ICCR scheme
India is a poor country and the number of Nigerians for Medical treatment from ur rich country is increasing daily
India is a poor country and they have 24hrs power supply where I live (Hyderabad)
India is a poor country and they have almost all of the world leading company in their country
India is a poor country and I pay less than 3000Naira for 15MBPS unlimited fibre optics broadband internet
India is a poor country and they form the worlds best doctors, engineers and Scientists

STOP BEING IGNORANT.
The same India u fightin for is chasing ur brothers away..
undecided
If u were Indian I'd understand!!

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by 5columnist: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
The one million Indians are owners and managers of your textile industry in Nigeria - Afprint, they run and manage the importation of cars (Hyundai and KIa) they are huge players in the oil and gas sector (oil and gas Nigeria ltd), they are the owners of GP tank plastic manufacturers... They are everything production in Nigeria. Go and take a look at Glo and dangote group of companies and you will see them everywhere... They are slave drivers and don't think much about their host country (Nigeria) and many other countries around the world. So how do you get rid of them when your biggest entrepreneurs are behind them? Dangote adenuga etc...
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2013
Nigerians should better their country see now u guys are being ridiculed by common India..

Na wa
Giant of Africa!!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by 5columnist: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Indians are more employed in Nigeria than their Nigerian contemporaries. They earn fact salaries without quantifiable values that they bring to the table. Go and take a look at NIPCO oil and gas in the downstream sector, Indians everywhere and they head IPMAN ( independent petroleum marketers association of Nigeria). Most of these Indians have nationalised as Nigerians through back office money change hands with corrupt immigration officers. Nigeria is a banana island republic
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2013
[-
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Lilimax(f): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: And who told you they cant sustain the fight,stop speaking ignorantly.:/:/:/
Are you not very ignorant for quoting me

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7: [quote author=DONkollione]there is no place like home! I wonda wat those nigerians re looking 4 in india dat is not in nigeria? come bk home n contribute to d development of our nation and stop importing keke napeps from india into nigeria.

STOP BEING IGNORANT.
please tell them I'm a nigerian and I lived in pune, most nigerians judge indians wrongly ..seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
One million Indians in Nigeria? That consular official is clearly suffering from an diagnosed form of Dyscalculia.
Mind you, one could probably say the same about a fair number of our innumerate public officials. grin

Indian Community

NRI/PIO Community: Total Indian community in Nigeria is estimated to be 35,000 persons. Out of these about 25,000 are Indian nationals and about 10,000 are thought to be foreign passport holders. In general, Indians in Nigeria are well off and enjoy largely non-controversial existence. The community runs a CBSE affiliated Indian Language School in Lagos with over 2,000 students. It also has two temples in Lagos and a number of cultural and ethnic associations, most prominent of which is Indian Cultural Association.

Some Indians have been affected by criminal incidents esp. kidnappings and armed robberies in various parts of Nigeria. Two Indian nationals were among 157 victims who lost lives in crash Dana Air (owned by a Lagos-based NRI Group) near Lagos on June 3 2012. Two Indian nationals were killed and one seriously injured in an attack by unidentified armed group on an Indian owned Gum Arabic factory in Maiduguri, Borno State on July 25 2012. High Commission of India took up the matter of safety and security of the Indian community and their properties in Nigeria, with the concerned authorities in Nigeria. The High Commission monitors the evolving security situation in Nigeria and issues advisories for Indian nationals at website http://www.indianhcabuja.com.

Consular Relations: The people-to-people ties between Nigeria and India are vibrant and growing. Nearly 40,000 Nigerians obtained Indian visas during 2012. The main reasons for visiting India are medical tourism and business. Number of Nigerian students going to Indian tertiary institutions is also on rising. Many Indian football clubs have Nigerian professional players.

High Commission of Indian in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by oduaboy1: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Lilimax: [-
madam you are the ignorant one here if you think this minor incident can cause a diplomatic row between india and nigeria,stop jumping into matters that are way above your brain.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by iyobs7(f): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo: [/quote]

They are chasing away irresponsible Nigerians. How on earth will someone go to another mans country and end up producing a photocopy of his passport and visa? Read and understand the motive behind the actions undecided

[quote author=5columnist]Indians are more employed in Nigeria than their Nigerian contemporaries. They earn fact salaries without quantifiable values that they bring to the table. Go and take a look at NIPCO oil and gas in the downstream sector, Indians everywhere and they head IPMAN ( independent petroleum marketers association of Nigeria). Most of these Indians have nationalised as Nigerians through back office money change hands with corrupt immigration officers. Nigeria is a banana island republic

This is the part where I will seriously get angry because, here in India even if you get married to their daughter or sons, U WIL NEVER GET THEIR PASSPORT angry angry
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Lilimax(f): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2013
odua boy: madam you are the ignorant one here if you think this minor incident can cause a diplomatic row between india and nigeria,stop jumping into matters that are way above your brain.
Keep on disturbing your self with my issue
I've aired my view and have moved on > grin
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
I wan hear 1st say HELL don reject us too gringringrin

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2013
dady12: i wonder what are those nigerians doing in india,india and banglandes have the cheapest labour force that anyone can hire so far in the world,i ve so many india friends here ;gonna change my thought against them now,all those indians working in our oil campany should be withdraw immediately,when did india become america that attracted so many nigerians?well i blame our govt for lack of jobs creation and curruption,becos india is not even better than benin republic
from your analysis I believe you ve neither left the shores of nigeria neither ∂☺ you read the News ... You are right on just 1 thing (india has cheap labour) FYI india is the 2nd largest economy in the world, they can boast of 24hrs light, good road network, and most of all quality education that's y they are taking over your IT Industry, ask OJB y he had 2 go 2 india for his medical treatment, y not UK or USA?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Shamisoo][/quote] come on! D guy is obviously stating d truth
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2013
click2cbn: come on! D guy is obviously stating d truth
yhaaa I know its the truth but he should b siding with hs country instead!!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by 5columnist: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

They are chasing away irresponsible Nigerians. How on earth will someone go to another mans country and end up producing a photocopy of his passport and visa? Read and understand the motive behind the actions undecided

This is the part where I will seriously get angry because, here in India even if you get married to their daughter or sons, U WIL NEVER GET THEIR PASSPORT angry angry
They are mostly nationalised as Nigerians. Under our laws, they cannot be tossed out.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

If you think the route to citizenship for a foreign spouse in Nigeria is less fraught with difficulties, then think again.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ikeyman00(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2013
@@@
lam

from your analysis I believe you ve neither left the shores of nigeria neither ∂☺ you read the News ... You are right on just 1 thing (india has cheap labour) FYI india is the 2nd largest economy in the world, they can boast of 24hrs light, good road network, and most of all quality education that's y they are taking over your IT Industry, ask OJB y he had 2 go 2 india for his medical treatment, y not UK or USA?

we got NDTV here in uk

i see massive corruption etc over there; ethnic fighting etc

poo poo on the street; lack of water in the city

smelly drainages etc

anyway dnt get carried away that much i would say
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2013
And na them introduced hemp to the world. undecided

Indian hemp cheesy

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by iyobs7(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: from your analysis I believe you ve neither left the shores of nigeria neither ∂☺ you read the News ... You are right on just 1 thing (india has cheap labour) FYI india is the 2nd largest economy in the world, they can boast of 24hrs light, good road network, and most of all quality education that's y they are taking over your IT Industry, ask OJB y he had 2 go 2 india for his medical treatment, y not UK or USA?

Thank you my brother for ur post. A brilliant student in Nigeria is an average student in India.
ASUU has been on strike for more than 4months. In Nigeria lecturers comes to school at will.
While,
In India, lecturers dare not miss their class, they even beg you to come to school.
In my college, if you dont meet 75% of attendance, consider urself carrying the whole year over.
They plead with you to come to them for extra explaination. They encourage you to come to lab and
carry out practicals. I finished from uniben last year and during my 6yrz in Science lab tech (Microbiology option)
I did not use a microscope one day. I thought I was the only one until my cousin that finished from elect elect told
me she did not see or use a diode until she went for IT in Lagos.

India is thriving and doing good plese Nigerians lets stop deceiving ourselves and face the truth. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors / Onoja's Death: Nigeria Custom Officers Going Beyond Their Mecuarntance - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.