Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ (18187 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Ignoramus. The Nigerians were protesting because the Indian police IGNORED the killing and refused to investigate it, NOT because a Nigerian was murdered. Next time get some facts in your head before typing rubbish.

How could they protest something like that? The Indian "mafia" don't just kill people for fun; it was obviously a drug deal gone wrong. Also, why do they place such a high standard on the Indian police? As if the Nigerian police would give a damm if an Indian is murdered here.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

England? Who still uses the term ''England'' today apart from dumb Americans and yourself?

You are not as intelligent as you sound, so quit while you are ahead.

71% of foreign nationals economically active in England and Wales -- http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/detailed-characteristics-for-regions-in-england-and-for-wales/sty-economic-activity.html

If you were a less garrulous individual, I might actually have been prepared to teach you a thing or two about demography, ignorant tw#at.
Almost foaming at the mouth whenever Nigeria is placed under scrutiny cheesy
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

How could they protest something like that? The Indian "mafia" don't just kill people for fun; it was obviously a drug deal gone wrong. Also, why do they place such a high standard on the Indian police? As if the Nigerian police would give a damm if an Indian is murdered here.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

How could they protest something like that? The Indian "mafia" don't just kill people for fun; it was obviously a drug deal gone wrong.

There is nothing ''OBVIOUS'' about anything until the case is FULLY investigated by competent authorities, so SHUT THE FUKK UP and stop belittling the life of a MURDER VICTIM.

Also, why do they place such a high standard on the Indian police? As if the Nigerian police would give a damm if an Indian is murdered here.

If an Indian is murdered, the Nigerian police do not ignore it. The Nigerian police if anything, go out of their way to protect foreign nationals.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You are not as intelligent as you sound, so quit while you are ahead.

71% of foreign nationals economically active in England and Wales -- http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/detailed-characteristics-for-regions-in-england-and-for-wales/sty-economic-activity.html

If you were a less garrulous individual, I might actually have been prepared to teach you a thing or two about demography, ignorant tw#at.
Almost foaming at the mouth whenever Nigeria is placed under scrutiny cheesy

And what has this bureaucratic garbage you posted got to do with anything? Worthless freak of nature. You don't KNOW the meaning of intelligence. And someone needs to shoot your dumb backside and leave you lying on the streets, with nobody to protest over your body as the police pick it up to dump in the nearest bush. Then you'll have some sense. Dumb mongoose.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

And what has this garbage you posted got to do with anything? Worthless freak of nature.

It is garbage because it goes way over you head.
I actually live in England, know a thing or two about the place, so consider myself something of an authority, dig?

Your problem lies with the fact that someone's been lying to you about the extent your true knowledge.
As I have advised previously, you are better off showcasing airports and other structural edifices, because this is an area that requires no profundity of mind.

Follow my advice, and no one will be any the wiser about your paucity of ideas. grin

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

It is garbage because it goes way over you head.
I actually live in England, know a thing or two about the place, so consider myself something of an authority, dig?

You're an ''authority'' in being a dumb foreigner. No serious person uses the term ''England'' to describe anything these days.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:
There is nothing ''OBVIOUS'' about anything until the case is FULLY investigated by competent authorities, so SHUT THE FUKK UP and stop belittling the life of a MURDER VICTIM.

I feel like you just want to argue instead of making sense. The writing is on the wall but you fail to see it.

ROSSIKE:
If an Indian is murdered, the Nigerian police do not ignore it. The Nigerian police if anything, go out of their way to protect foreign nationals.

Do you even live in Nigeria? Maybe the Nigerian police will look into it if you're a white expat/tourist or a VIP.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I feel like you just want to argue instead of making sense. The writing is on the wall but you fail to see it.

You are really senseless. You cannot dismiss a person's murder without investigation on the grounds that it is ''obvious'' he was a drug dealer. Were you always this stu.pid or are you just being this way because you are a racist Indian?

Do you even live in Nigeria? Maybe the Nigerian police will look into it if you're a white expat/tourist or a VIP.

NAME A CASE of an Indian being murdered, which was ignored by the Nigerian police, or SHUT THE FUUK UP.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rossike, stop acting so obnoxious. I believe there's a way you can actually prove your point without using invectives.undecided
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Beennkumar: Rossike, stop acting so obnoxious. I believe there's a way you can actually prove your point without using invectives.undecided

Then ask your compatriots and supporters to show some RESPECT for the murdered victim in all this. Until they do, they are idiots and scum who deserve not the least bit of respect. If I shoot your brother dead on the street and then people say ''oh he was Indian.. he must have been up to no good'', you would probably get ''obnoxious'' too.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're an ''authority'' in being a dumb foreigner. No serious person uses the term ''England'' to describe anything these days.

Of course not! I mean, the English football team does not exist. The English legal system is mere conjecture.
The English school system is a mere apparition.

Are you aware that the CSO (now ONS) regularly publishes data relating to England ONLY?

What's the point in debating someone who brings new meaning to the term "dipstick#"
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Beennkumar: Rossike, stop acting so obnoxious. I believe there's a way you can actually prove your point without using invectives.undecided
]

Check out his history on these boards and you will see he knows no other way.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're either very blind or very stup.id to say India is ''blessed with 24 hour light and good roads''. This is how you idiots go around deceiving gullible people with your lies about these countries. For YOUR information, India has MASSIVE POWER PROBLEMS, DAILY POWER CUTS, HUGE SLUMS THAT MAKE Ajegunle look like V. I., and AND SOME OF THE WORST ROADS IN THE WORLD.

If you dispute any single thing I wrote here, let me know so I can drop links and sources immediately.

Mumbai , Delhi and all major cities dont have power and water supply cuts.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Of course not! I mean, the English football team does not exist. The English parliament is mere conjecture.
The English school system is a mere apparition.

What's the point in debating someone who brings new meaning to the term "dipstick#"

Yawwwnnnnnnn..... Dude, get this... You are on an international forum. We are talking of Indian immigrants to foreign nations. Their numbers for ''England'' are IRRELEVANT to the debate. What you should post is their UK composition. No one cares how many Indians live in ''England''. Or ''Scotland''. Or ''Wales''. Olodo rabata.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Then ask your compatriots and supporters to show some RESPECT for the murdered victim in all this. Until they do, they are idiots and scum who deserve not the least bit of respect. If I shoot your brother dead on the street and then people say ''oh he was Indian.. he must have been up to no good'', you would probably get ''obnoxious'' too.
What facts do you have to prove that this "innocent" guy was actually innocent?

3 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Beennkumar:
What facts do you have to prove that this "innocent" guy was actually innocent?

Can you people see what I'm talking about?

Tell me something. Do you have a legal system in your country? Law? Courts? Trials? Jury? Rule of law? Lawyers? Judges? Innocent until proven guilty?

Do these terms/concepts mean anything to you? Or does JUNGLE JUSTICE reign supreme in India?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:
You are really senseless. You cannot dismiss a person's murder without investigation on the grounds that it is ''obvious'' he was a drug dealer. Were you always this stu.pid or are you just being this way because you are a racist Indian?
It's India, for gods' sakes, it's not UK or US! Even non-VIP Indians murdered in India do not get properly investigated. There are too many murders and not enough police resources.

Plus, the Indian police have concluded that it was a drug case, which the Nigerian community failed to accept and instead started to block the main highway of the state!

ROSSIKE:
NAME A CASE of an Indian being murdered, which was ignored by the Nigerian police, or SHUT THE FUUK UP.
Who said anything about being ignored? Even the deceased Nigerian in Goa was not ignored by the police. There are scores of unsolved murders of Asians and Indians in Nigeria where the killers were not brought to justice. I wouldn't say they were ignored, but the police in Nigeria had no resource (or maybe no incentive) to solve these murders.

Who can deny that it is much more dangerous being an Asian in Nigeria than a Nigerian in Asia?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Yawwwnnnnnnn..... Dude, get this... You are on an international forum. We are talking of Indian immigrants to foreign nations. Their numbers for ''England'' are IRRELEVANT to the debate. What you should post is their UK composition. No one cares how many Indians live in ''England''. Olodo rabata.

The emboldened portion of your post is more the reason why you need to support your assertions here. Prove that you are capable of following a logical thought process instead of nitpicking as you are wont to do, in furtherance of some image laundering agenda.
Your knee-jerk expressions of micro-nationalism may appeal to some, but it ultimately betrays your fickleness.

If I really wanted to, I could mount my soapbox and defend India to the hilt, while making a mockery of your redundant arguments. But why waste precious time. My main point, which no one has been able to counter, is that the consular official in India was merely pulling figures from his ar#se. Simple. Debunk my argument or STFU#
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

Skin colour these days do not correspond well with the caste. Maybe 4000 years ago it did, but the race mixing over the millenia have changed that. As a male Indian, having dark skin really do not disadvantage you much in India, at least not where I live.
Are you trying to say the Caste System no longer applies in India? Though from your last comments in red, I think you know it does but want us to believe it doesn't in your limited neck of woods.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
logica: Are you trying to say the Caste System no longer applies in India? Though from your last comments in red, I think you know it does but want us to believe it doesn't in your limited neck of woods.

Caste is really not relevant these days to urban professionals.

ALSO, CASTE DOES NOT EQUAL SKIN COLOUR. AT ALL!!! LIGHTER SKIN DOES NOT MEAN A HIGHER CASTE OR VICE VERSA!!!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:
It's India, for gods' sakes, it's not UK or US! Even non-VIP Indians murdered in India do not get properly investigated. There are too many murders and not enough police resources.

Plus, the Indian police have concluded that it was a drug case, which the Nigerian community failed to accept and instead started to block the main highway of the state!

My goodness. So if someone shoots you dead in Lagos, it's ok for the police to pass by and ''conclude it was a drug case'', pick up your body and dump somewhere? With no court, investigation, trials involved?

You really need to quit defending the indefensible. I think you are an utter disgrace.

Who said anything about being ignored? Even the deceased Nigerian in Goa was not ignored by the police.

There are scores of unsolved murders of Asians and Indians in Nigeria where the killers were not brought to justice. I wouldn't say they were ignored, but the police in Nigeria had no resource (or maybe no incentive) to solve these murders.

NAME THE ''SCORES OF CASES'' THEN!!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Can you people see what I'm talking about?

Tell me something. Do you have a legal system in your country? Law? Courts? Trials? Jury? Rule of law? Lawyers? Judges? Innocent until proven guilty?

Do these terms/concepts mean anything to you? Or does JUNGLE JUSTICE reign supreme in India?
If you want to know, YES! We do have a legal system in Indiaundecided
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Mumbai , Delhi and all major cities dont have power and water supply cuts.
Absolutely wrong. There was a well publicized power cut in Mumbai last year that lasted for days.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The emboldened portion of your post is more the reason why you need to support your assertions here. Prove that you are capable of following a logical thought process instead of nitpicking as you are wont to do, in furtherance of some image laundering agenda.
Your knee-jerk expressions of micro-nationalism may appeal to some, but it ultimately betrays your fickleness.

If I really wanted to, I could mount my soapbox and defend India to the hilt, while making a mockery of your redundant arguments. But why waste precious time. My main point, which no one has been able to counter, is that the consular official in India was merely pulling figures from his ar#se. Simple. Debunk my argument or STFU#

And YOU, a London based, fish and chip quaffing so-and-so, know more about who lives in Nigeria than Nigerian officials?

You need you head checked.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

BULLCRAP

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mumbai-suburbs-reeling-under-7hour-power-cuts/193160-3.html

http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/south-mumbai-bears-power-cut-for-the-2nd-day-111101800078_1.html

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-06-07/chandigarh/39814438_1_voltage-fluctuation-power-breakdown-outage

BULLCRAP on your face!

stop posting old articles from 2011.

and Chandigarh is not the most major city.

Im talking about Mumbai , Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, etc.

and btw they dont have daily power cuts and shortages like us.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
logica: Absolutely wrong. There was a well publicized power cut in Mumbai last year that lasted for days.

show me the article dude!

I have been to Mumbai, India. I didnt experience any power cuts.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

Caste is really not relevant these days to urban professionals.

ALSO, CASTE DOES NOT EQUAL SKIN COLOUR. AT ALL!!! LIGHTER SKIN DOES NOT MEAN A HIGHER CASTE OR VICE VERSA!!!
Oh come on. It's like saying the ruling class in the US is not "white" simply because we have a few Uncle Toms and Aunt Jemimas like Condoleeza Rice etc who are black. Yes skin color may not apply in a few cases, but we know there is a high correlation between your skin color and your caste class.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

BULLCRAP on your face!

stop posting old articles from 2011.

and Chandigarh is not the most major city.

Im talking about Mumbai , Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, etc.

and btw they dont have daily power cuts and shortages like us.

Power cuts in Chennai:

http://livechennai.com/powercut_schedule.asp

Power Cuts in Delhi:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newdelhi/south-delhi-reels-under-power-cuts/article1-1074777.aspx

Power Cuts in Hyderabad:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-19/hyderabad/43199649_1_power-cuts-power-generation-hydel-generation

Hope this helps!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

And YOU, a London based, fish and chip quaffing so-and-so, know more about who lives in Nigeria than Nigerian officials?

You need you head checked.

I have proven Nigerian officials wrong time and again on these boards, so what's your point?
In case you don't know, unlike Nigeria, a lot of other countries take the welfare of their diasporan citizens seriously enough, to the extent that they have some kind of migration policy framework in place. We've been appealing to the likes of Abike Dabiri to do the 'needful' just like Ghana, and help lobby for the creation of such a framework in Nigeria, but for which side?

Instead of building institutions which can safe-guard the interests of Nigerians around the world, we have uncultured touts like ROSSIKE giving it the 'large', as though this alone will fix a perennial problem. Is it any wonder that we band around meaning stats that won't hold up to scrutiny, because we assume others lack the capacity to keep proper records just as we do. You are fooling no one but your foolish self, mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Provides Christmas Clothes For 10,000 Ekiti Children / PDP Kwara Governorship Flag-off- Video And Photos / PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.