Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ (18191 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Smilenw: So proud of the way Nigeria and Nigerians are handling this Indian issue. While we are at it, lets teach the rest of the world that they can't mess with the "Giant of Africa". Lets begin with the Middle Eastern countries. We'll go their without proper documents and sell drugs, mass protest on public roads with a dead body and then go ahead to damage their public properties. Don't mind their law jare...we don't care about any law in our own country..,so why bother about another nation's? If they move as much as a small finger against us, we'll make sure to throw out their citizens from Nigeria. The rest of Nigeria will forget tribalism and stand united in support of these acts. We own the world, who wants to mess with us? Then lets move to China, Lebanon, Egypt , US and the whole of Europe and see if they have the liver to take any action against us. How on earth can everybody think we are trouble makers when we are such a peace loving lot? really. And how can anybody ask us to produce passports and visas for staying in a foreign country? Aren't we doing them a favor by going there in the first place? Don't they know that we have a fabulous country where everybody is gainfully and legitimately employed and we still have enough and more vacancies if our brothers and sisters from all these countries were to come back for good.

Would you write this trash if it was your brother that had been murdered and dumped on the street, and subsequently ignored by the police who refused to investigate it?

Thought not.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 1:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

[size=14pt]Sir,

I feel for you and hate that you'll be deported if your papers ain't right. I truly feel your pain,but that's just how the world we live in works.To live in Nigeria,you MUST have our work permit.

Nigerians who have committed offenses in India deserve deportation and whatever the laws of India throws at them. Arbitrary removal of Nigerians from India because one or two bad eggs were involved in drug sale is most unfortunate, condemnable and deserves the application of the principle of reciprocity.

Having said that, Nigeria must therefore reciprocate the deportations of her citizens from India. Let the Indians deported from Nigeria go to Goa state and take over the apartments and properties left by those hapless deported Nigerians. It is about time many countries quit treating Nigerians with highhanded disdain while their citizens occupy lush jobs illegally living in Nigeria.

Nigerians popularly say, Do-Me, I Do-You, God won't vex.
[/size]

I completely concur that a country like Nigeria should reciprocate in kind if it feels that its citizens were singled out. No country wants should be disrespected for nothing if it could do something about it.

That being said, when such a thing happens, it's a lose-lose situation for the common folks involved. It's a tragedy. I understand that in this situation that it is the Indian government that started this. But cooler heads should prevail on both sides for the other to redress the wrongs. If the other side continues the injustice, then the government would be forced to reciprocate.

PS, I have my papers to remain in Nigeria and to do the work that I do. But suppose an Indian factory owner doesn't, if he is deported, his Nigerian workforce would lose their jobs just like that. Wouldn't his deportation hurt Nigerians more? Similarly, when a Nigerian businessman gets deported from India, wouldn't his Indian clients lose their business just like that? I mean, at the end of the day, these are all the small pawns in the economy, people in big firms would never have this problem with mere visas.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 1:57am On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:
India is a poor country and nearly 500 million Indians are illiterate.
India is a poor country and they experience DAILY power cuts throughout the country despite your lies.
India is a poor country and the vast majority of them live in slums and villages without running water.
India is a poor country with some of the worst rural roads in the world.
India is a poor country and they ''form the worlds best doctors, engineers and scientists'' in your wild dreams and fantasies after eating too much tandoori curry.

I can't argue with you except for the last one. India do have really great doctors, engineers and scientists. The tragedy is that of the best of them, 3/4 immigrate to the US and contribute nil to India.

India really has the talent and capital needed for a great country, but most people don't seem to give a damm how the unfortunate half (more like the unfortunate 3/4) of society lives. They're too busy worrying about their own middle-class problems. Nigeria has this as well, but not as extreme as India.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:51am On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I can't argue with you except for the last one. India do have really great doctors, engineers and scientists. The tragedy is that of the best of them, 3/4 immigrate to the US and contribute nil to India.

India really has the talent and capital needed for a great country, but most people don't seem to give a damm how the unfortunate half (more like the unfortunate 3/4) of society lives. They're too busy worrying about their own middle-class problems. Nigeria has this as well, but not as extreme as India.

arent you the same organ donor guy who takes the kidneys and parts of poor people and sells them to those who want to buy them.

WE HAVE A HUMAN PARTS DEALER IN THE HOUSE!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by COOLDUN: 3:57am On Nov 06, 2013
rigormortis: live with Indians a hundred years and you will never understand them

I have live close to them in alagbaka, akure in nideria, Ibadan, lagos, Abuja, obudu, Hyderabad in india for my I.T and a few in Tottenham

these guys are the most miserable set of people you can bump into, the ones that have just arrived from india wants to lord it over you cos

back home he is nothing but trash and suddenly sees himself in power, he will want to enslave you. they believe their caste system.

the ones in india are cool or might appear to be cool as long as you don't talk to their girls or you act queer like they do, these are guys who will

self-service till their balls fall off in private, watch p0rn all day, go to red light areas where some east African girls ply their trade, then the next

morning the same person is protesting about indecency on the street...strange fvkcers I tell you....very hypocritical, if you are in india and you

are a foreigner and you are not white, or at least black American...you will be hated, nothing you can do, most likely if you are there, all your

friends will be foreigners like you

they can greet you with hands folded and the most welcome sh1t eating grin on their face, but deep down they are worse than boko and the

bad thing is you wont know when you have offended them

here in Abuja in durumi 1 estate very close to area 1, they are plenty as fvkc...they don't fvkc with you cos they know every body is rich....but you should see how they deal with their servants, shoe shiners etc.....and the phoolich naija girls who are dumb and greedy enough to phuck them for money only do it once......they come out telling of the most sadistic sadomasochistic dominating sexual behaviour ever

half of them are criminals, they other half are unqualified, most are in the country illegally with forged and expired documents......
and they multiply like rats...........even two male Indians can multiply to nine in a week, once one is here, expect his brother and niece,
and uncle and daddy............

naija in india contribute by paying into their economy, the ones here are just parasites, claiming expertise for what they don't know jck about
and riping the economy

Thank you very much for your great observation, it is a FOOL/WEAK fellow that always sees his siblings as guilty every time, without hearing from them. The worst people you can ever live with are the Asians , mostly the Indians.God bless you.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by COOLDUN: 4:32am On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You're either very blind or very stup.id to say India is ''blessed with 24 hour light and good roads''. This is how you idiots go around deceiving gullible people with your lies about these countries. For YOUR information, India has MASSIVE POWER PROBLEMS, DAILY POWER CUTS, HUGE SLUMS THAT MAKE Ajegunle look like V. I., and AND SOME OF THE WORST ROADS IN THE WORLD.

If you dispute any single thing I wrote here, let me know so I can drop links and sources immediately.

You are very right, India is the dirtiest country in the world to be honest,what they do is steal photos from the beautiful cities in other countries and place them on their tourist books , but when some tourists get there they would be welcomed by stray animals, dogs, cows, buffaloes , hips of refuse, swarms of flies, well fed mosquitoes, floods of spits , human excrete, they can spit anyhow and carelessly.

Really traveling is not only a part of education, but the best education, it is good to travel out and see the people who form to be whites. Electricity in India is good , but NOT 24/7 as the fellow stated. Nigeria should be hard on some countries who treat Nigerians as if every Nigerian citizen is a criminal. No criminal can succeed in foreign country without the assistance of the host country's citizen. Who are the producers of the drugs? and the buyers from the Nigerians in India? Crime is not good, but it is not enough reason to be hostile to the every Nigeria citizen in some countries.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by WarriPikin1: 5:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Smilenw: So proud of the way Nigeria and Nigerians are handling this Indian issue. While we are at it, lets teach the rest of the world that they can't mess with the "Giant of Africa". Lets begin with the Middle Eastern countries. We'll go their without proper documents and sell drugs, mass protest on public roads with a dead body and then go ahead to damage their public properties. Don't mind their law jare...we don't care about any law in our own country..,so why bother about another nation's? If they move as much as a small finger against us, we'll make sure to throw out their citizens from Nigeria. The rest of Nigeria will forget tribalism and stand united in support of these acts. We own the world, who wants to mess with us? Then lets move to China, Lebanon, Egypt , US and the whole of Europe and see if they have the liver to take any action against us. How on earth can everybody think we are trouble makers when we are such a peace loving lot? really. And how can anybody ask us to produce passports and visas for staying in a foreign country? Aren't we doing them a favor by going there in the first place? Don't they know that we have a fabulous country where everybody is gainfully and legitimately employed and we still have enough and more vacancies if our brothers and sisters from all these countries were to come back for good.

[size=14pt]My issue is not to make noise and chest beat on the internet for nothing.

Nigeria MUST enforce her immigration laws NOW! Some Indians even have the audacity to say since Dangote employ illegal Indians, no Nigerian government can do a thing about their continued illegal stay in Nigeria?

Too many corrupt foreigners are milking Nigeria dry and taking jobs meant for Nigerians and we are here making empty noise instead going round to pick them up and deport the illegals immediately.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by livingstoneony(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2013
smelly Indians fa.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by livingstoneony(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

[size=14pt]My issue is not to make noise and chest beat on the internet for nothing.

Nigeria MUST enforce her immigration laws NOW! Some Indians even have the audacity to say since Dangote employ illegal Indians, no Nigerian government can do a thing about their continued illegal stay in Nigeria?

Too many corrupt foreigners are milking Nigeria dry and taking jobs meant for Nigerians and we are here making empty noise instead going round to pick them up and deport the illegals immediately.
[/size]
1 million likes.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ddeola: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Naija no dey carry last, it's simply fire for fire! Treat our citizens right and we'll treat yours right. Nigerians don't condone intimidation. The police should snuff out the killers of our brother instead of trying to intimidate our compatriots
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by optimusprime2(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2013
HAH: If there are 1 million indians in Nigeria that means 0.66 percent of Nigeria are indians

I doubt
Then you must be an Ostracised individual who lives in very
secluded settings for making such a comment.
Travel to Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, then take a head count of Indians in each city, and you'd realize 0.66% is merely a beat down apporoximation, the Indians alone in Calabar who have even Naturalized are in thousands. perhaps you did'nt know there is a Hindu community in Calabar, they even perform cultural floats during the annual Carnival, and during that period, they turnup in Large Crowds...
Should I count the Number of Indian companies in Nigeria?
Where do you think Keke Napep came from? dont you know they have assembly plants all over?
There are more Indian Babalawos in Nigeria than Yoruba ifa priests, are you aware?
So what are you talking about?
The fact is Nigeria is a very accomodating country, that sadly has no account or database of immigrants, when you are in you are in. Because I can assure you the Indians in Nigeria are more than 2million, 1 million is just the Immigration acting like they know whats up, meanahile they have no bloody clue.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by TheClown: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
I spent one year in India and I tell you, India is the worst country for a black man to live in. They treat a black man like shit! Especially in the northern part. Once you are dark skinned (Negro), they just assume you are a shit to be toiled with. They steal from you with reckless abandon, they cheat you, they sell to you at exorbitant price and then they disrespect you. It was in India that I first felt the full weight of what it means to racially maltreated. This is prominent in the northern part. Though in the south they are more welcoming and friendly, but in the north, even shit is better treated than a black man. They treat white men like gods, I tell you. Its so bad that if you are kind to an Indian as a black man, he takes it as if he deserves it from you, after all you are a black man and he, a whatever, maybe a higher caste than you.
I came back to Nigeria with a lot of anger. I promise myself I was going to retaliate with the bunch of Indians we have here in Nigeria forming Elite. On a second thought though, no need to.
India is 5x poorer than Nigeria. The poverty in India is so advanced that there is just no hope for a poor man. You see them going about like zombies, and pls I'm not exaggerating. You see them very squalid and evidently hungry, their faces without emotions, blank.
There are stories of my encounters in India Im yet to tell because of how horrible and humiliating they were, yet I was in India on a diplomatic note.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
optimus-prime1:

The fact is Nigeria is a very accomodating country, that sadly has no account or database of immigrants, when you are in you are in. Because I can assure you the Indians in Nigeria are more than 2million, 1 million is just the Immigration acting like they know whats up, meanahile they have no bloody clue.

Other than lampooning a more objective view, what concrete evidence do you have to substantiate your wild assertions?
And no, we cannot rely on anecdotal observations drawn from your limited purview only.

Stacked against figures provided by credible authorities like the Indian High Commission and the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, I am afraid your unsubstantiated arguments remain little more than baseless conjecture.

I dare you to rationalise how Nigeria can host 1 million Indians when there are only 500,000 in Qatar, which offers better prospects, and 718, 000 in Oman? Even England (UK), which offers more opportunities as a former metropole of the British empire, only plays host to 1.5 million Indians; so where are you drawing your figures from?

Population of Indians overseas -- http://moia.gov.in/writereaddata/pdf/NRISPIOS-Data(15-06-12)new.pdf
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Other than lampooning a more objective view, what concrete evidence do you have to substantiate your wild assertions?
And no, we cannot rely on anecdotal observations drawn from your limited purview only.

Stacked against figures provided by credible authorities like the Indian High Commission and the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, I am afraid your unsubstantiated arguments remain little more than baseless conjecture.

I dare you to rationalise how Nigeria can host 1 million Indians when there are only 500,000 in Qatar, which offers better prospects, and 718, 000 in Oman? Even England (UK), which offers more opportunities as a former metropole of the British empire, only plays host to 1.5 million Indians; so where are you drawing your figures from?

Population of Indians overseas -- http://moia.gov.in/writereaddata/pdf/NRISPIOS-Data(15-06-12)new.pdf

bro Indians that are in this country illegally are four times those that are here legally even though their papers are expired and they claim masters and phd when they don't even have trade test.

like I said I worked closely with them in akure, Ibadan, lagos and I live very close to them in Abuja....they are plenty maybe not upto a million but definitely more than the number of Nigerians in their sh!thole

do you know an indian cabbie in Hyderabad insisted albeit joking that we pay more our fare during my first week in india...me and my friend were talking in pidgin English...when we asked him why...he laughed and said you are Nigerians, you have money......and that is one of the reasons why they hate you

they just assume you must be rich and it is wrong, blacks aint supposed to be that way....at least judging by skin color in their warped theory, the Indians of a darker hue a outcasts and they have accepted their lot, so when you with you dark skin come along, you must be like their sh!t eating brethren from the south......untouchables, that's what they call them, you must be dirty and beggarly, but trust Nigerian boys, they go there, dress well and live it up that makes them so mad cos its like you are usurping the status quo

they worship white people like gods, I can write a book from my three months in that hell hole, one time I just gave up, stayed in my hostel, read books and played songs all day

trying to understand them is just not worth the effort, forget the stories about bad Nigerians, it is greatly exaggerated, small time and we will soon hear that its naija boys that ra.pe their women.......

do you know that google has the highest search about se.x from india and yet they form religious?......the guys can raype a statue of a nak3d female but are ready to protest on the.........................

infact I give up,

pay them a visit and your doubts will be cleared

3 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by gbishman: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
You mean to tell me that it has come to this that Nigerians are now looked upon like people without leaders, voices no wahala. Make i catch any indian neighbour for my area una go see.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by optimusprime2(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Look man, besides the fact that I'm not basing my claims on bureaucratic complexioned statistics, we all know India's poverty level & all of them find the easiest getaway route.
Lets be logical here,Oman, Qatar and esp the U.K basically all those countries you mentioned, have very disciplined and strict immigration policies that regulates the influx of immigrants, assuming you were an Indian with the motive of migrating to greener pastures where your residency status would not be continously scrutinized, between those countries you mentioned and Nigeria, which would you select?
That aside if you think my claims lack water, lets use demographics, go to Calabar this christmas and lookout for the Hindu community, after you do, tell me where they came from- geez maybe they are Ghanaian Indians or ?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Look man, besides the fact that I'm not basing my claims on bureaucratic complexioned statistics, we all know India's poverty level & all of them find the easiest getaway route.
Lets be logical here,Oman, Qatar and esp the U.K basically all those countries you mentioned, have very disciplined and strict immigration policies that regulates the influx of immigrants, assuming you were an Indian with the motive of migrating to greener pastures where your residency status would not be continously scrutinized, between those countries you mentioned and Nigeria, which would you select?
That aside if you think my claims lack water, lets use demographics, go to Calabar this christmas and lookout for the Hindu community, after you do, tell me where they came from- geez maybe they are Ghanaian Indians or ?

Asking you to elevate the standard of debate on NL rather than pulling figures out of thin air, is not the same as calling for 'bureaucratic complexioned statistics', and you know it. Since not commentators here are products of failing schools, what gave you the impression your highfalutin numbers were not going to be noticed?

Despite the strict immigration policies you mentioned, as all those three countries still suffer from an influx of illegal migrants; so what gives?

Two-month amnesty to illegal residents -- http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/visa/two-month-amnesty-to-illegal-residents-1.1104133
Qatar's lawmakers strive to combat trafficking -- http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/qatar-s-lawmakers-strive-to-combat-trafficking-1.265544
Runaway workers, vendors, beggars, illegal taxi operators face stern action -- http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/qatar/231623-runaway-workers-vendors-beggars-illegal-taxi-operators-face-stern-action.html

Face it, my friend, you have failed to buttress your earlier claim with any useful evidence.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Rimbaldi: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

PS, I have my papers to remain in Nigeria and to do the work that I do. But suppose an Indian factory owner doesn't, if he is deported, his Nigerian workforce would lose their jobs just like that. Wouldn't his deportation hurt Nigerians more? Similarly, when a Nigerian businessman gets deported from India, wouldn't his Indian clients lose their business just like that? I mean, at the end of the day, these are all the small pawns in the economy, people in big firms would never have this problem with mere visas.

That is why it is a company. Nobody will lose any jobs. Someone else will take over. After all there will be other indians there in the company and some of them would have thier papers legit. And at least you have a Nigerian on the board of directors...even though they are usually just for 'decoration'. I really wish our authorities would pry more into the activities of foreign coys activities in Nigeria especially the lebanese, indian and chinese coys. There is really so much sshit going on there.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Rimbaldi: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are very right, India is the dirtiest country in the world to be honest,what they do is steal photos from the beautiful cities in other countries and place them on their tourist books , but when some tourists get there they would be welcomed by stray animals, dogs, cows, buffaloes , hips of refuse, swarms of flies, well fed mosquitoes, floods of spits , human excrete, they can spit anyhow and carelessly.

Really traveling is not only a part of education, but the best education, it is good to travel out and see the people who form to be whites. Electricity in India is good , but NOT 24/7 as the fellow stated. Nigeria should be hard on some countries who treat Nigerians as if every Nigerian citizen is a criminal. No criminal can succeed in foreign country without the assistance of the host country's citizen. Who are the producers of the drugs? and the buyers from the Nigerians in India? Crime is not good, but it is not enough reason to be hostile to the every Nigeria citizen in some countries.

grin grin grin
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Rimbaldi: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
rigormortis:

bro Indians that are in this country illegally are four times those that are here legally even though their papers are expired and they claim masters and phd when they don't even have trade test.

like I said I worked closely with them in akure, Ibadan, lagos and I live very close to them in Abuja....they are plenty maybe not upto a million but definitely more than the number of Nigerians in their sh!thole

do you know an indian cabbie in Hyderabad insisted albeit joking that we pay more our fare during my first week in india...me and my friend were talking in pidgin English...when we asked him why...he laughed and said you are Nigerians, you have money......and that is one of the reasons why they hate you

they just assume you must be rich and it is wrong, blacks aint supposed to be that way....at least judging by skin color in their warped theory, the Indians of a darker hue a outcasts and they have accepted their lot, so when you with you dark skin come along, you must be like their sh!t eating brethren from the south......untouchables, that's what they call them, you must be dirty and beggarly, but trust Nigerian boys, they go there, dress well and live it up that makes them so mad cos its like you are usurping the status quo

they worship white people like gods, I can write a book from my three months in that hell hole, one time I just gave up, stayed in my hostel, read books and played songs all day

trying to understand them is just not worth the effort, forget the stories about bad Nigerians, it is greatly exaggerated, small time and we will soon hear that its naija boys that ra.pe their women.......

do you know that google has the highest search about se.x from india and yet they form religious?......the guys can raype a statue of a nak3d female but are ready to protest on the.........................

infact I give up,

grin grin grin LWKMDH
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by beauty4(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Seriously, india has good doctors and engineers but the ones they bring to Naija are those without any certificate, they only come here to fetch fro our treasury? have u tried to see them when they first arrive, you will see hunger, poverty all over them, they will come here and be paid exorbitantly to do what naija men can do, placing them above nigerians that are more qualified, also they are taught here and making them bosses, If you think they are not many, please, check glo and dangote group. u will be shocked at their population. most of them don't even have papers and yet our immigration can't do anything about it
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Litmus: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
India, Indians pha!!

If you're African, you're better dealing with the Chinese than Indians. Seems to me Indians suffer massively from inferiority complex.The British often used Indians in their wars in colonial times against Africans. Later, the British use the Indians as buffers against Africans. Indians are yet to purge this role from their system. I would argue that it has gone genetic with them. For this reason, it seems intrinsic with Indians, whenever the opportunity arises, to try to reinforce the racial relations and categorizations that have contemporaneously fallen into disfavor. Thus you will find British racists colonial attitudes not only prevalent in their relationships with one another but also in their attitudes towards blacks. Like masochists, they not only endure the consequences of such puerile manners within their social and cultural sphere but actively nourish them. It is as if they cannot find a truer sense of self worth than to accept being looked down upon by whites so long as they can look down upon blacks.

In their capacity as buffers, you'll find that, wherever white society places Indians, blacks disappear. Today, in the UK black faces have virtually dispersed from TV hosting and presentation, replaced by Indians. Blacks have disappeared as doctors from hospitals replaced by Indians. Conversely, in every case were there is a negative connotation concerning Indians, blacks are used as front. For instance, if TB is thought to be prevalent in an area of immigrants from the sub continent region, a person of African origin will be shown talking about it.

I notice that they, Indians, are gradually replacing African Americans on TV shows in America, utilizing the trick of Obama after all being the president of America.

The upshot is, if you're black, at the very least be aware of the nature of Indians.

As for Nigerians and Nigeria I would advice dealing with China and not India or Pakistan. If you most deal with Indians, do not be mislead by their face-value niceness, just watch and never trust them.

Incidentally, i noted with amusement, reading the article on the BBC Website, that ----LOL-squared --- Indians in the area (Goa) accused Nigerians of being "corrupt" - the go-to slur if you want to get away with crime against Nigerians. In actuality, INDIA, is far, far, far more corrupt than Nigeria. India probably owes its position above Nigeria in global transparency table because of the old-boys-club reality of international relations.

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Do you have a brain at all? That they are 500,000 Indians in tiny QATAR alone should tell you there have to be over a million of them in Nigeria.

And how do you define ''better prospects''? If an Indian settles in Nigeria was it because he was not able to enter Qatar? No. It was because there is a greater market for his business type in Nigeria than in Qatar, so the idea of ''better prospects'' is subjective.

And if you think there are only 1.5 million Indians in the UK, you need to have your head checked.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Rimbaldi:

That is why it is a company. Nobody will lose any jobs. Someone else will take over. After all there will be other indians there in the company and some of them would have thier papers legit. And at least you have a Nigerian on the board of directors...even though they are usually just for 'decoration'. I really wish our authorities would pry more into the activities of foreign coys activities in Nigeria especially the lebanese, indian and chinese coys. There is really so much sshit going on there.

I've been saying this before, the people that are opening companies with boards in Nigeria don't have problems with visas. They'll never have a problem with their immigration papers. The ones that would have problems are those in small enterprises, for whom the government does not automatically grant visas or for whom the bribes needed to get papers are out of reach.

But seriously, I'm really surprised by all this hate on this thread against Indians. The Europeans (whites) are the ones who are keeping both of our people down and they would really enjoy all this infighting among the nonwhite races. We're just playing in their hands. Indians face tremendous discrimination in Western countries as well. Many if not most of us are just as dark if not more so than Africans. We should be brothers.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I've been saying this before, the people that are opening companies with boards in Nigeria don't have problems with visas. They'll never have a problem with their immigration papers. The ones that would have problems are those in small enterprises, for whom the government does not automatically grant visas or for whom the bribes needed to get papers are out of reach.

But seriously, I'm really surprised by all this hate on this thread against Indians. The Europeans (whites) are the ones who are keeping both of our people down and they would really enjoy all this infighting among the nonwhite races. We're just playing in their hands. Indians face tremendous discrimination in Western countries as well. Many if not most of us are just as dark if not more so than Africans. We should be brothers.

Tell that to your brothers here: Their comments dripping with hate, racism and prejudice. Disgusting, ignorant people.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Diplomatic-row-erupts-over-Nigerians-death-in-Goa/articleshow/25284654.cms
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Do you have a brain at all? That they are 500,000 Indians in tiny QATAR alone should tell you there have to be over a million of them in Nigeria.

And how do you define ''better prospects''? If an Indian settles in Nigeria was it because he was not able to enter Qatar? No. It was because there is a greater market for his business type in Nigeria than in Qatar, so the idea of ''better prospects'' is subjective.

And if you think there are only 1.5 million Indians in the UK, you need to have your head checked.

I said 1.5 million in England (not the UK as a whole) you piece of asswi#pe.
If you have any proof to support your usual flights of fancy, now is the time to provide it.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I take it you are a "dark" Indian; meaning you face discrimination from your "lighter skinned" "brothers". Yes, we know about your caste system. In which case you are correct. Otherwise, you don't have a point here.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Tell that to your brothers here: Their comments dripping with hate, racism and prejudice. Disgusting, ignorant people.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Diplomatic-row-erupts-over-Nigerians-death-in-Goa/articleshow/25284654.cms

If Indians in Nigeria blocked a Nigerian national highway or the Third Mainland Bridge because an Indian was killed by area boys, the Nigerian Army would've been deployed to mow the Indians down with machine guns.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
rigormortis:

infact I give up,

All you've managed to do this here is to conflate a number or ancillary issues which have absolutely no bearing on my contention about the number of Indians in Nigeria.

It is no surprise though, as objectivity is the first thing we sacrifice whenever issues relating to migration/immigration crop up.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
logica: I take it you are a "dark" Indian; meaning you face discrimination from your "lighter skinned" "brothers". Yes, we know about your caste system. In which case you are correct. Otherwise, you don't have a point here.

Skin colour these days do not correspond well with the caste. Maybe 4000 years ago it did, but the race mixing over the millenia have changed that. As a male Indian, having dark skin really do not disadvantage you much in India, at least not where I live.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

If Indians in Nigeria blocked a Nigerian national highway or the Third Mainland Bridge because an Indian was killed by area boys, the Nigerian Army would've been deployed to mow the Indians down with machine guns.

Ignoramus. The Nigerians were protesting because the Indian police IGNORED the killing and refused to investigate it, NOT because a Nigerian was murdered. Next time get some facts in your head before typing rubbish.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I said 1.5 million in England (not the UK as a whole) you piece of asswi#pe.
If you have any proof to support your usual flights of fancy, now is the time to provide it.

England? Who still uses the term ''England'' today apart from dumb Americans and yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities / BREAKING: DSS Frees Salihu Tanko-Yakasai

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.