Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ (18190 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by EKONGKING: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

Seriously then why is my colleague killing herself to leave she painted the place very bad. because i have a friend who stays there. i guess its easy to get misinformed (wordplay intended) by the media. There are two Indians here who told me they really wanted to leave like it was that bad. but anyway thanx for shedding light
May be she is trying to impress u and want to blend in the country.
The kind of transformation India has seen in last 7 years of my stay has been amazing .New higways built, existing ones expanded .54000 MW is added to generation capacity in last 5 years and still 300 million are without electricity now compare that to what Nigeria achieved we are still hovering around 3000 to 4000 MW.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by uromicom: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: Chai.
Nigerians are everywhere in their thousands.
India has a population of over a billion with more than half of them suffering extreme poverty with institutional and cultural racism.
What the hell are Nigerians looking for there?

india client dey pay die..........................lol
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
uromi.com:

na inside poverty u go die put mugu ..... if them be yahoo boyz u be student watin concern you............. na u wan tell them how to leave there life ...........so bc them dey india them no go live like king again ...........ur jealousy spirit done full your neck

Like i said person no fit fight ignorance,
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
nora544: I know how it works, and it is very simple.

A nigerian who live in india send his passport back to nigeria, than a person travel with his passport to india.

He cannot show his real passport because he has no visa there so i make a fake visa and together with the copy of his passport.
I know this because i know a person who was in poland without visa because he stay to long and he takes the passport of his brother who was also in Poland and had a visa and he traveld back to nigeria and when he was in Nigeria he send the passport to his brother back.
This is no story this is tru.

The more reason they should be deported, no country respect another country, if that country in question doesn't respect ifself
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
EKONGKING:
May be she is trying to impress u and want to blend in the country.
The kind of transformation India has seen in last 7 years of my stay has been amazing .New higways built, existing ones expanded .54000 MW is added to generation capacity in last 5 years and still 300 million are without electricity now compare that to what Nigeria achieved we are still hovering around 3000 to 4000 MW.

A Married woman trying to impress me lipsrsealed pls don't put the thought in my head, well am guessing i would visit there assuming if i get a contract there, i got no issues with them, i keep a lof of indian friends because they mostly assist especially when i have issues at work and i assist them too. Friendship to me is more important i wouldn't throw that because someone and i happen to be from the same place who i don't know. Funny story there was this Nigerian in Mauritius who traveled here with no plan of working , he came on a two weeks visa and used a month which is illegal i asked him why he spent all that money coming here if he had no plan on what to do afterwards; short story was that he got deported; now another Nigerian that came here for 2weeks applied for a job, and didn't get it but because he was that skilled the company sent his resume to another company who extended his visa and that's how he got to stay legally. there are many more; i used to keep friends with Nigerians here in Mauritius till i learnt the hard way. I was looking at the fact that we are brothers, these guys almost put me in trouble while i was in school, it became a police report. since then am wary who i speak with not all of them come with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by EKONGKING: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

A Married woman trying to impress me lipsrsealed pls don't put the thought in my head, well am guessing i would visit there assuming if i get a contract there, i got no issues with them, i keep a lof of indian friends because they mostly assist especially when i have issues at work and i assist them too. Friendship to me is more important i wouldn't throw that because someone and i happen to be from the same place who i don't know. Funny story there was this Nigerian in Mauritius who traveled here with no plan of working , he came on a two weeks visa and used a month which is illegal i asked him why he spent all that money coming here if he had no plan on what to do afterwards; short story was that he got deported; now another Nigerian that came here for 2weeks applied for a job, and didn't get it but because he was that skilled the company sent his resume to another company who extended his visa and that's how he got to stay legally. there are many more; i used to keep friends with Nigerians here in Mauritius till i learnt the hard way. I was looking at the fact that we are brothers, these guys almost put me in trouble while i was in school, it became a police report. since then am wary who i speak with not all of them come with good intentions.

You have misunderstood me . Many employees who travel around the world for employment. Will praise the countries where they get employment while running down on their home country
This is especially true for citizens of African and Asian countries
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
EKONGKING:

You have misunderstood me . Many employees who travel around the world for employment. Will praise the countries where they get employment while running down on their home country
This is especially true for citizens of African and Asian countries
Ha i don't run Nigeria down o as much as i love here and the people, i seriously miss my country terribly; where wud i ever see substitute for pepper soup joints and Iya Put
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by floggins: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

They will continue to suffer when they choose to be a disgrace to their nation.
I am schooling in India and more than 50% of Nigerians in my state are Yahoo boys and
they live extravagant lives in a country that does not even appreciate their presence
Indians are nice people when they find out that you are nice but will certainly bring out their
Bad side when you show them how irresponsible you are.

The Nigerian that was killed was involved in a gang and was a drug Lord, is that why he went to India?

When you know you are not in your country, you should try to behave yourself.
Nigerians that dont even have jobs in India are driving expensive cars when the normal average man
in India is driving a scooty. Because of the sins of the dead now, others are now affected. and you are here talking about Naija don suffer mstchewwwwwwwwww angry angry angry

you talking rubbish,tell that to those that re not in asia,and that haven't been to india or any part of the world,is that a good reason to kill a citizen of another country and go free?i would love you to answer this questions for me.
1..do nigerians produce cocaines?
2..do nigerians produce chemical for cocaine?
3..do nigerians have the machine for cocaines?
4..did nigerians living in india not pass through immigration?
5..have you ever faced a problem of racism in india before just simply they re envious of you?
6..how is airtel and other indians companies in nigeria treating the workers and the nigeriasn citizens?
7..how many sub-standered product have been brought into nigeria,that took the lives of nigerians?
8..whats the spate of dana airline and co?
9..how many indians have been caught trying to smuggles nigeria's mineral resources away from nigeria?(this i can give many)
10.now compare and contrast and tell me who is doing the worst
Mr man,the indians re generally racist and i dont know what they think they re.if they dont like u,u re in there black book..so i have seen,known and witnessed this in indians.

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
floggins:

you talking rubbish,tell that to those that re not in asia,and that haven't been to india or any part of the world,is that a good reason to kill a citizen of another country and go free?i would love you to answer this questions for me.
5..have you ever faced a problem of racism in india before just simply they re envious of you?
6..how is airtel and other indians companies in nigeria treating the workers and the nigeriasn citizens?
7..how many sub-standered product have been brought into nigeria,that took the lives of nigerians?
9..how many indians have been caught trying to smuggles nigeria's mineral resources away from nigeria?(this i can give many)
Mr man,the indians re generally racist and i dont know what they think they re.if they dont like u,u re in there black book..so i have seen,known and witnessed this in indians.
Excuse me sirundecided
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
floggins:

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by COOLDUN: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

They will continue to suffer when they choose to be a disgrace to their nation.
I am schooling in India and more than 50% of Nigerians in my state are Yahoo boys and
they live extravagant lives in a country that does not even appreciate their presence
Indians are nice people when they find out that you are nice but will certainly bring out their
Bad side when you show them how irresponsible you are.

The Nigerian that was killed was involved in a gang and was a drug Lord, is that why he went to India?

When you know you are not in your country, you should try to behave yourself.
Nigerians that dont even have jobs in India are driving expensive cars when the normal average man
in India is driving a scooty. Because of the sins of the dead now, others are now affected. and you are here talking about Naija don suffer mstchewwwwwwwwww angry angry angry

Shut the dirt up; are you the only student in India? Are they not India criminals in Nigeria? How do you know he is a criminal? Do you read Indian newspapers daily and see the level of crimes that is going on in India? Are there no criminal Indian citizens in other countries?

Is hacking someone down in a broad day light by the India racists Cast cultists the best way to fight crime? Why is it now that Nigerians protested against one of the senseless killings of their fellow citizens, the Goa authority realized that they are living in their country with the photocopies of their documents?

You claim to be a student in a country you know nothing about, while castrated rams like you clicked like to your moronic comment. The most Jealous/greedy people in the world are the Indians. They are only united when to harm strangers mostly the defenseless citizens of Nigeria.

My two friends who are master degree students were ignorantly mobbed for a crime they knew nothing about, just because they are blacks/Nigerians. Many other Anglophone Africans have seen that hatred on Nigerians here as an opportunity to hide themselves under Nigerian Identities, I have seen where some other African countries' citizens introduced themselves as Nigerians in their street, while they rented their apartments with their original country documents, now their street neighbors see them as Nigerians, anytime they commit crime and escape they will be pointing hands to Nigerians.

Recently, a Nigerian woman who came to India to have her baby was mobbed by more than 500 armed Indians, who broke her home and beat hell out of her and her new born baby, including a hired woman that is taking care of her, simply because the Kenyan/Ugandan Sex workers popularly known as the Wanjis, indecent dressings, is this woman a criminal? No.

That you are a student does never make 50% Nigerians criminals as you jealously stated in your trash, there are lots of Nigerians in India that started with a little cash but now living well, by sending some goods home to the good and honest people , who return the cash back to them to buy more. I am not saying that there are no bad eggs amongst the Nigerians in India, there are also many Indian criminals in Nigeria, for the fact that they are being shielded by our corrupt politicians/law enforcement agents never made them saints.

Most of the Nigerian students in India are very lazy, they over depend on their families for money that is why you see them being so lazy, there are few of them that assist themselves through buying cheaper goods in India and sending them home to their trusted relatives/friends, who sell them and return the money here , they combine it with their education and it is working well for them, but those lazy ones who are sleeping in the Afternoons are the ones who always jump online to write trash whenever there is any bad news like this.

The best way you can live in India is to be very careful, though it is not enough to guarantee your safety, because they are the worst jealous/pretenders in the world. They are nice people when they see you living miserably but not when you change your dirty clothes to new ones. They live by Casts which makes it hard to be free with their fellow citizens talk less of a foreigner, A lower cast interacting with higher class is a suicide mission, a family could be wiped out because of love between the lower cast and the higher cast, they call it honor killing.

Some of them are religious fanatics who can hate you simple because you are not a vegetarian, so living in the same neighborhood with these kind of people is another problem here, because any slightest provocation can lead to a mob attack, which can even affect an innocent fellow, by then all these lazy ones here will jump online to label the victim as a criminal, because he/she is a student.

A landlord set a Nigerian up simple because he used to borrow money from this Nigerian, at the end of the month he will deduct it from the rent, he came one day to demand money this guy was broke then and told him that he had no money, he left and arranged with the street guys to attack the guy in the Night, while this guy was asleep the land lord left the gate door unlocked in the Night his gang entered the house and beat this guy blue black, luckily a neighbor heard the noise and called the cops who came, this guy luckily grabbed one, who confessed to the cops that it was his landlord that invited them to kill the guy. If he died this lazy student would have come here to call him a criminal.

I have a question for you the student: When have riding a good car become a crime? is it a bad thing for a hardworking fellow to enjoy his/her sweat? is anyone with a good car a criminal? To me NO. It is a LAZY fellow that sees it like that.

Coming to that how many Nigerians are enjoying like the Indians in Nigeria? a quack mechanic will see himself in Nigeria , and becomes an expert, given an employment, Cook, Steward, Gardner, Driver, Gate man, the best house at the most secured areas in the town, Oga student you are in India , how many of these Indians enjoy such luxury in their Land? Indians are in every crime section in Nigeria but no one have time for them. But in India all their eyes are on the Nigerians.

If you don't stop judging like this, you will be the next mob attack victim, then Nigeria will lose another criminal in India. IDIOT!!. When it happens to us we are innocent victims, but when it happens to another he/she becomes a criminal. Don't work hard, fold your hands and enjoy your family wealth in India. INNOCENT STUDENT.

3 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ba7man(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why always Nigeria
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Fawklicant: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
COOLDUN:

Shut the dirt up; are you the only student in India? Are they not India criminals in Nigeria? How do you know he is a criminal? Do you read Indian newspapers daily and see the level of crimes that is going on in India? Are there no criminal Indian citizens in other countries?

Is hacking someone down in a broad day light by the India racists Cast cultists the best way to fight crime? Why is it now that Nigerians protested against one of the senseless killings of their fellow citizens, the Goa authority realized that they are living in their country with the photocopies of their documents?

You claim to be a student in a country you know nothing about, while castrated rams like you clicked like to your moronic comment. The most Jealous/greedy people in the world are the Indians. They are only united when to harm strangers mostly the defenseless citizens of Nigeria.

My two friends who are master degree students were ignorantly mobbed for a crime they knew nothing about, just because they are blacks/Nigerians. Many other Anglophone Africans have seen that hatred on Nigerians here as an opportunity to hide themselves under Nigerian Identities, I have seen where some other African countries' citizens introduced themselves as Nigerians in their street, while they rented their apartments with their original country documents, now their street neighbors see them as Nigerians, anytime they commit crime and escape they will be pointing hands to Nigerians.

Recently, a Nigerian woman who came to India to have her baby was mobbed by more than 500 armed Indians, who broke her home and beat hell out of her and her new born baby, including a hired woman that is taking care of her, simply because the Kenyan/Ugandan Sex workers popularly known as the Wanjis, indecent dressings, is this woman a criminal? No.

That you are a student does never make 50% Nigerians criminals as you jealously stated in your trash, there are lots of Nigerians in India that started with a little cash but now living well, by sending some goods home to the good and honest people , who return the cash back to them to buy more. I am not saying that there are no bad eggs amongst the Nigerians in India, there are also many Indian criminals in Nigeria, for the fact that they are being shielded by our corrupt politicians/law enforcement agents never made them saints.

Most of the Nigerian students in India are very lazy, they over depend on their families for money that is why you see them being so lazy, there are few of them that assist themselves through buying cheaper goods in India and sending them home to their trusted relatives/friends, who sell them and return the money here , they combine it with their education and it is working well for them, but those lazy ones who are sleeping in the Afternoons are the ones who always jump online to write trash whenever there is any bad news like this.

The best way you live in India is to be very careful, though it is not enough to guarantee your safety, because they the worst jealous/pretenders in the world. They are nice people when they see you living miserably but not when you change your dirty clothes to new ones. They live by Casts which makes it hard to be free with their fellow citizens talk less of a foreigner, A lower cast interacting with higher class is a suicide mission, a family could be wiped out because of love between the lower cast and the higher cast, they call it honor killing.

Some of them are religious fanatics who can hate you simple because you are not a vegetarian, so living in the same house with these kind of people is another problem here, because any slightest provocation could lead to a mob attack, which can even affect an innocent fellow, by then all these lazy ones here will jump online to label the victim as a criminal, because he/she is a student.

A landlord set a Nigerian up simple because he used to borrow money from this Nigerian, at the end of the month he will deduct it from the rent, he came one day to demand money this guy was broke then and told him that he had no money, he left and arranged with the street guys to attack the guy in the Night, while this guy was asleep the land lord left the gate door unlocked in the Night his gang entered the house and beat this guy blue black, luckily a neighbor heard the noise and called the cops who came, this guy luckily grabbed one, who confessed to the cops that it was his landlord that invited them to kill the guy. If he died this lazy student would have come here to call him a criminal.

I have a question for you the student: When have riding a good car become a crime? is it a bad thing for a hardworking fellow to enjoy his/her sweat? is anyone with a good car a criminal? to me NO. it is a LAZY fellow that sees it like that.

Coming to that how many Nigerians are enjoying like the Indians in Nigeria? a quack mechanic will see himself in Nigeria , and becomes an expert, given an employment, Cook, Steward, Gardner, Driver, Gate man, the best house at the most secured areas in the town, Oga student you are in India , how many of these Indians enjoy such luxury in their Land? Indians are in every crime section in Nigeria but no one has time for them. But in India all their eyes are on the Nigerians.

If you don't stop judging like this, you will be the next mob attack victim, then Nigeria will lose another criminal in India. IDIOT!!. When it happens to us we are innocent victims, but when it happens to another he/she becomes a criminal. Don't work hard, fold your hands and enjoy your family wealth in India. INNOCENT STUDENT.

God bless you. Very good points. I think I can relate with what you are saying. By the way, indian criminals are plenty in Nigeria o! Just that our authorities are corrupt. From slavery to drugs etc. them dey dia!

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
live with Indians a hundred years and you will never understand them

I have live close to them in alagbaka, akure in nideria, Ibadan, lagos, Abuja, obudu, Hyderabad in india for my I.T and a few in Tottenham

these guys are the most miserable set of people you can bump into, the ones that have just arrived from india wants to lord it over you cos

back home he is nothing but trash and suddenly sees himself in power, he will want to enslave you. they believe their caste system.

the ones in india are cool or might appear to be cool as long as you don't talk to their girls or you act queer like they do, these are guys who will

self-service till their balls fall off in private, watch p0rn all day, go to red light areas where some east African girls ply their trade, then the next

morning the same person is protesting about indecency on the street...strange fvkcers I tell you....very hypocritical, if you are in india and you

are a foreigner and you are not white, or at least black American...you will be hated, nothing you can do, most likely if you are there, all your

friends will be foreigners like you

they can greet you with hands folded and the most welcome sh1t eating grin on their face, but deep down they are worse than boko and the

bad thing is you wont know when you have offended them

here in Abuja in durumi 1 estate very close to area 1, they are plenty as fvkc...they don't fvkc with you cos they know every body is rich....but you should see how they deal with their servants, shoe shiners etc.....and the phoolich naija girls who are dumb and greedy enough to phuck them for money only do it once......they come out telling of the most sadistic sadomasochistic dominating sexual behaviour ever

half of them are criminals, they other half are unqualified, most are in the country illegally with forged and expired documents......
and they multiply like rats...........even two male Indians can multiply to nine in a week, once one is here, expect his brother and niece,
and uncle and daddy............

naija in india contribute by paying into their economy, the ones here are just parasites, claiming expertise for what they don't know jck about
and riping the economy

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by logica(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tony Spike:

Are Indians selling hard drugs in Nigeria? Are they on the streets peddling cocaine and heroine as Nigerians are doing in their countries? I don't care if there are 200 million Indians in Nigeria, as long as they respect our laws and operate within our constitution, I'm okay.
i can assure you that a lot of Indians and their companies break major labor laws. Can they go to the US and put an advert for a job in the dailies saying "Indian national preferred"?

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Ossaifamous(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Kai wetin I nor go hear ... Wetin una go do for muresh place ...

Meanwhile happy diwali in advance
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by SHAAWA: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Where are the original passports? if they can't produce them, there must be something fishy.
Am tired of defending cheats simply because they are my country men.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by a3rees: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Imagine,india of all countries..we've been ridiculed.anyway it's all our fault.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by OreMI22: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

Don't be a simpleton ask yourself if its possible to travel to another country with a Photocopy Passport and give an honest unbiased answer. If we want people to respect us than let's be honest and condemn irregularities.

I have not said India should not deport illegal or criminal Nigerians.

But Nigeria should ALSO DEPORT ILLEGAL INDIANS IN NIGERIA!

Nigerians staying illegally in foreign countries should be subject to the laws of those countries including being deported when their visa expire.
In the same vein, as for Indians in Nigeria, i personally know too many of them that are illegally living in Nigeria. Why should they be allowed to remain in Nigeria ? WHY?

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by OreMI22: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
logica: i can assure you that a lot of Indians and their companies break major labor laws. Can they go to the US and put an advert for a job in the dailies saying "Indian national preferred"?

Ofcourse, they can't do it in America because America implement their immigration laws.

In Nigeria, foreigners can do as they like and nobody cares. Criminal foreigners have been involved in money laundering and nobody cares. Some have imported arms from Iran to help Nigerians kill each other and NOBODY CARES! Some foreigners have even joined Boko Haram to kill Nigerians because nobody cares. I get sick and tired of how foreigners are allowed to ruin Nigeria as if there are no laws in Nigeria!
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nweike1: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
tellwisdom: I am an Indian and you people can't do anything. Una dey kiyaze for head angry angry
Ooo gbadun
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Rimbaldi: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
rigormortis: live with Indians a hundred years and you will never understand them

I have live close to them in alagbaka, akure in nideria, Ibadan, lagos, Abuja, obudu, Hyderabad in india for my I.T and a few in Tottenham

these guys are the most miserable set of people you can bump into, the ones that have just arrived from india wants to lord it over you cos

back home he is nothing but trash and suddenly sees himself in power, he will want to enslave you. they believe their caste system.

the ones in india are cool or might appear to[b] be cool as long as you don't talk to their girls[/b] or you act queer like they do, these are guys who will

self-service till their balls fall off in private, watch p0rn all day, go to red light areas where some east African girls ply their trade, then the next

morning the same person is protesting about indecency on the street...strange fvkcers I tell you....very hypocritical, if you are in india and you

are a foreigner and you are not white, or at least black American...you will be hated, nothing you can do, most likely if you are there, all your

friends will be foreigners like you

they can greet you with hands folded and the most welcome sh1t eating grin on their face, but deep down they are worse than boko and the

bad thing is you wont know when you have offended them

here in Abuja in durumi 1 estate very close to area 1, they are plenty as fvkc...they don't fvkc with you cos they know every body is rich....but you should see how they deal with their servants, shoe shiners etc.....and the phoolich naija girls who are dumb and greedy enough to phuck them for money only do it once......they come out telling of the most sadistic sadomasochistic dominating sexual behaviour ever

half of them are criminals, they other half are unqualified, most are in the country illegally with forged and expired documents......
and they multiply like rats...........even two male Indians can multiply to nine in a week, once one is here, expect his brother and niece,
and uncle and daddy............

naija in india contribute by paying into their economy, the ones here are just parasites, claiming expertise for what they don't know jck about
and riping the economy

@ bolded
I have heard of this from Nigerians living in kualar lumpur. You dont just talk to an indian girl else another indian man would come to harrass you and within minutes, they are already up to 10 trying to fight you. They just dont like it when you talk to their girls. I also hear that they and the chinese are the gangstars and drug dealers in malaysia cruising around in ferrarris and lambos. From all accounts, they are one mean bunch of people.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ore_MI_22:

I have not said India should not deport illegal or criminal Nigerians.

But Nigeria should ALSO DEPORT ILLEGAL INDIANS IN NIGERIA!

Nigerians staying illegally in foreign countries should be subject to the laws of those countries including being deported when their visa expire.
In the same vein, as for Indians in Nigeria, i personally know too many of them that are illegally living in Nigeria. Why should they be allowed to remain in Nigeria ? WHY?

obviously that should be the norms we need to enforce laws and follow them i agree on that too.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Jewelpearl(f): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

obviously that should be the norms we need to enforce laws and follow them i agree on that too.
pc guru:

abu12: *.Nigeria will retaliate, envoy says
A Nigerian consular official warned yesterday that thousands of Indians in Nigeria will be “thrown out on the streets” if the India police doesn’t stop evicting Nigerians from their rented homes in Goa, Ummid has reported. Speaking to IANS after meeting members of the Nigerian community in Goa, bureaucrats and police officials over the last two days, consular attache, Jacob Nwadadia, said the Goa government had until 9 p.m. yesterday to stop the illegal eviction process.
“There are only 50,000 Nigerians living in India, but there are over one million Indians living in Nigeria. Thousands of Indians living there will be thrown out on the streets if forcible eviction of Nigerians in Goa does not stop,” Jacob said.
The official said Nigeria was five hours behind Indian Standard Time and that there would be time for the Nigerian government to order action against Indians living there. The Goa government said yesterday it will write to the Nigerian embassy after a number of Nigerians living in Goa were found to be using only photocopies of passports and visas as proof of their nationality, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said. Mr Parrikar was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a government function at the secretariat. “We have questioned a lot of Nigerians and were verifying their documents. Most of them have only photocopies of their passports and visas.
We are going to ask the Nigerian embassy to verify these documents,” Mr Parrikar said. This is part of a verification drive started by the Goa government which will inspect documents of all foreign nationals living in the state.
The drive was announced after Nigerian nationals blocked a National Highway Thursday for hours protesting the murder of a Nigerian by a local drug gang. Both MPs from the state, as well as many people have been calling for a boycott of Nigerians living in Goa even as many liberals have called these statements ‘racist’ in nature.
The Goa government has ordered a crackdown on all foreigners living in this tourism hub after a bitter clash between a mob of over 200 Nigerians on one side and police and locals on the other.
The Nigerians, who were protesting the murder of one of their compatriots, had blocked National Highway 17 for several hours, demanding the presence of Nigerian consular officials for the autopsy proceedings.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/indian-government-evicts-nigerians-over-photocopy-passports/
A Nigerian consular official warned yesterday that thousands of Indians in Nigeria will be “thrown out on the streets” if the India police doesn’t stop evicting Nigerians from their rented homes in Goa, Ummid has reported. Speaking to IANS after meeting members of the Nigerian community in Goa, bureaucrats and police officials over the last two days, consular attache, Jacob Nwadadia, said the Goa government had until 9 p.m. yesterday to stop the illegal eviction process.
“There are only 50,000 Nigerians living in India, but there are over one million Indians living in Nigeria. Thousands of Indians living there will be thrown out on the streets if forcible eviction of Nigerians in Goa does not stop,” Jacob said.
The official said Nigeria was five hours behind Indian Standard Time and that there would be time for the Nigerian government to order action against Indians living there. The Goa government said yesterday it will write to the Nigerian embassy after a number of Nigerians living in Goa were found to be using only photocopies of passports and visas as proof of their nationality, Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said. Mr Parrikar was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a government function at the secretariat. “We have questioned a lot of Nigerians and were verifying their documents. Most of them have only photocopies of their passports and visas.
We are going to ask the Nigerian embassy to verify these documents,” Mr Parrikar said. This is part of a verification drive started by the Goa government which will inspect documents of all foreign nationals living in the state.
The drive was announced after Nigerian nationals blocked a National Highway Thursday for hours protesting the murder of a Nigerian by a local drug gang. Both MPs from the state, as well as many people have been calling for a boycott of Nigerians living in Goa even as many liberals have called these statements ‘racist’ in nature.
The Goa government has ordered a crackdown on all foreigners living in this tourism hub after a bitter clash between a mob of over 200 Nigerians on one side and police and locals on the other.
The Nigerians, who were protesting the murder of one of their compatriots, had blocked National Highway 17 for several hours, demanding the presence of Nigerian consular officials for the autopsy proceedings.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/indian-government-evicts-nigerians-over-photocopy-passports/

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
[size=20pt]1) GOA IS A TOURIST PLACE AND IS FAMOUS FOR DRUG & ALCOHOL ABUSE BY FOREIGNERS (ESPECIALLY RUSSIANS AND WHITES).

MANY WERE JAILED.

IM NOT SURPRIZED THIS MAN A DRUGLORD IN THAT PARTICULAR STATE.

2) I HAVE BEEN TO INDIA AND I MYSEF SAW WITH MY VERY EYES, A NAIJA MAN DOING DRUGS ON THE STREET AT NIGHT IN MUMBAI.

PLEASE WE MUST BEHAVE PROPERLY WHEN WE VISIT A FOREIGN LAND.

DAZZ ALL.[/size]
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by indianin9ja(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Indians and Nigerians, please stop the hate. We're in each others' countries because we simply want to provide for our families.

Whenever there is a spat like this between two developing countries, it is always the common people that suffer while the policy makers who are responsible for this in the first place are left unscathed.

In everyday dealings, Nigerians and Indians work in harmony. Let's pressure our respective governments to cease these destructive deportations. If our countries could provide enough opportunities for us, would we ever need to leave our familiar environments and our loved ones to an uncertain and strange land? As an Indian living in Nigeria, I feel what those Nigerians in India are going through.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ChimaAgbalajob: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
indianin9ja: Indians and Nigerians, please stop the hate. We're in each others' countries because we simply want to provide for our families.

Whenever there is a spat like this between two developing countries, it is always the common people that suffer while the policy makers who are responsible for this in the first place are left unscathed.

In everyday dealings, Nigerians and Indians work in harmony. Let's pressure our respective governments to cease these destructive deportations. If our countries could provide enough opportunities for us, would we ever need to leave our familiar environments and our loved ones to an uncertain and strange land? As an Indian living in Nigeria, I feel what those Nigerians in India are going through.

[size=14pt]Sir,

I feel for you and hate that you'll be deported if your papers ain't right. I truly feel your pain,but that's just how the world we live in works.To live in Nigeria,you MUST have our work permit.

Nigerians who have committed offenses in India deserve deportation and whatever the laws of India throws at them. Arbitrary removal of Nigerians from India because one or two bad eggs were involved in drug sale is most unfortunate, condemnable and deserves the application of the principle of reciprocity.

Having said that, Nigeria must therefore reciprocate the deportations of her citizens from India. Let the Indians deported from Nigeria go to Goa state and take over the apartments and properties left by those hapless deported Nigerians. It is about time many countries quit treating Nigerians with highhanded disdain while their citizens occupy lush jobs illegally living in Nigeria.

Nigerians popularly say, Do-Me, I Do-You, God won't vex.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7: [quote author=DONkollione]there is no place like home! I wonda wat those nigerians re looking 4 in india dat is not in nigeria? come bk home n contribute to d development of our nation and stop importing keke napeps from india into nigeria.

I beg of you not to speak ignorantly,

India is a poor country that gives scholarship to more than 1000 Africans on their ICCR scheme
India is a poor country and the number of Nigerians for Medical treatment from ur rich country is increasing daily
India is a poor country and they have 24hrs power supply where I live (Hyderabad)
India is a poor country and they have almost all of the world leading company in their country
India is a poor country and I pay less than 3000Naira for 15MBPS unlimited fibre optics broadband internet
India is a poor country and they form the worlds best doctors, engineers and Scientists
India is a poor country and their system works.

STOP BEING IGNORANT.

Maybe some Indian man is fuuking you there so you've forgotten you're in a third word country.

India is a poor country and nearly 500 million Indians are illiterate.
India is a poor country and they experience DAILY power cuts throughout the country despite your lies.
India is a poor country and the vast majority of them live in slums and villages without running water.
India is a poor country with some of the worst rural roads in the world.
India is a poor country and they ''form the worlds best doctors, engineers and scientists'' in your wild dreams and fantasies after eating too much tandoori curry.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
5columnist: The one million Indians are owners and managers of your textile industry in Nigeria - Afprint, they run and manage the importation of cars (Hyundai and KIa) they are huge players in the oil and gas sector (oil and gas Nigeria ltd), they are the owners of GP tank plastic manufacturers... They are everything production in Nigeria. Go and take a look at Glo and dangote group of companies and you will see them everywhere... They are slave drivers and don't think much about their host country (Nigeria) and many other countries around the world. So how do you get rid of them when your biggest entrepreneurs are behind them? Dangote adenuga etc...

Please spare us this GARBAGE. For every Indian employer in Nigeria there are ONE THOUSAND NIGERIAN employers. If every Indian was kicked out today it would make ZERO IMPRESSION on the Nigerian economy. Their impact is NEGLIGIBLE in the wider scheme of things.

So kindly take your crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: from your analysis I believe you ve neither left the shores of nigeria neither ∂☺ you read the News ... You are right on just 1 thing (india has cheap labour) FYI india is the 2nd largest economy in the world, they can boast of 24hrs light, good road network

You're either very blind or very stup.id to say India is ''blessed with 24 hour light and good roads''. This is how you idiots go around deceiving gullible people with your lies about these countries. For YOUR information, India has MASSIVE POWER PROBLEMS, DAILY POWER CUTS, HUGE SLUMS THAT MAKE Ajegunle look like V. I., and AND SOME OF THE WORST ROADS IN THE WORLD.

If you dispute any single thing I wrote here, let me know so I can drop links and sources immediately.

2 Likes

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by juman(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmm
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Smilenw(f): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
So proud of the way Nigeria and Nigerians are handling this Indian issue. While we are at it, lets teach the rest of the world that they can't mess with the "Giant of Africa". Lets begin with the Middle Eastern countries. We'll go their without proper documents and sell drugs, mass protest on public roads with a dead body and then go ahead to damage their public properties. Don't mind their law jare...we don't care about any law in our own country..,so why bother about another nation's? If they move as much as a small finger against us, we'll make sure to throw out their citizens from Nigeria. The rest of Nigeria will forget tribalism and stand united in support of these acts. We own the world, who wants to mess with us? Then lets move to China, Lebanon, Egypt , US and the whole of Europe and see if they have the liver to take any action against us. How on earth can everybody think we are trouble makers when we are such a peace loving lot? really. And how can anybody ask us to produce passports and visas for staying in a foreign country? Aren't we doing them a favor by going there in the first place? Don't they know that we have a fabulous country where everybody is gainfully and legitimately employed and we still have enough and more vacancies if our brothers and sisters from all these countries were to come back for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi / Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.