Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ (18193 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by BetaThings: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2013
solomon111: It dosen't mean shitt when you have over 700million people under extreme poverty..
India's per capita GDP is higher than Nigeria's

solomon111:
Nigeria also has a space programme probably the best in africa.
Are you talking about the arrangement by which we pay China to put up some satellite for us?

I am a Nigerian but I face reality

In world politics - certain things count eg
1. Population
2. Military prowess
3. Technological development
4. Ability to secure basic welfare for your people - food, healthcare etc

If you cannot feed your people or treat them, you cannot go to war with those you depend on for those
You have to stomach insults they throw your way until........

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by BetaThings: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2013
pickabeau1:

They can sustain it.. i believe

A state in India--- Uttah Prudesh is more populous than naija i hear grin

Nice that its governed by a woman,.. India is liberal
What has this got to do with anything
If India want to be ruled at home, in their offices etc by women that is their choice
In Nigeria we have our culture. First, NO to fa.g.g.otry
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@
lam

we got NDTV here in uk

i see massive corruption etc over there; ethnic fighting etc

poo poo on the street; lack of water in the city

smelly drainages etc

anyway dnt get carried away that much i would say
. True, but comparing india to nigeria is of a different scale ...india is by far better cos u still find the same poo poo on da street in 9ja, lack of water in major cities, smelly drainages full lagos ...india is a developing country but not in d same league as 9ja ...we ve a long way 2 go ..if u doubt me just visit india 4 a week, don't bliv all u c on media dey exaggerate a lot...I ve been 2 india and lived with them and I can categorically tell you that india is by far a better place to live in compare to nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Beennkumar:
Thank yousmiley

Maybe, a letter from the Nigerian embassy might help. I think I read somewhere that the documents would be sent to the Nigerian embassy for verification.
oh ok its better that way ..
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
My Question is how did they get to travel to the country with a Photocopy Passport or original if Photocopy then this post is false ?

Next question is are there no Nigerian Embassy there who can do a replacement of passports, also i find it strange that a large percentage of Nigerians coincidentally misplaced their Passports all at the same time while travelling to Indian. obviously no country can accommodate you without a Passport and that's no racist its called Legalities. so please OP did they all misplace their passports or did they travel there with photocopy passports. Let's be Objective for once i know its rare to that here

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo: oh ok its better that way ..
Yeah. Much better.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: . True, but comparing india to nigeria is of a different scale ...india is by far better cos u still find the same poo poo on da street in 9ja, lack of water in major cities, smelly drainages full lagos ...india is a developing country but not in d same league as 9ja ...we ve a long way 2 go ..if u doubt me just visit india 4 a week, don't bliv all u c on media dey exaggerate a lot...I ve been 2 india and lived with them and I can categorically tell you that india is by far a better place to live in compare to nigeria ..

Nope indian is not better than Nigeria the corruption scale is nearly the same my colleague here is an Indian lady, and her husband was fighting hell and fire to come work in Nigeria, he said compared to Nigeria Indian is totally a mess due to over-population,corruption and bad policies, for a while i thought another Nigeria existed else where. there's money here but obviously with corruption in our/your blood its hard to manage things.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by favouredprince(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
bt seriously,how can nigerians be using photocopied passport nd visas. I think dats d ish b4 we tackle d indians.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by ikeyman00(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
lam

True, but comparing india to nigeria is of a different scale ...india is by far better cos u still find the same poo poo on da street in 9ja, lack of water in major cities, smelly drainages full lagos ...india is a developing country but not in d same league as 9ja ...we ve a long way 2 go ..if u doubt me just visit india 4 a week, don't bliv all u c on media dey exaggerate a lot...I ve been 2 india and lived with them and I can categorically tell you that india is by far a better place to live in compare to nigeria .

hmmm

like i said before u shouldnt get too carried away; those poo poo in India street hmmm

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Beennkumar:
Yeah. Much better.
cheesy
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
favouredprince: bt seriously,how can nigerians be using photocopied passport nd visas. I think dats d ish b4 we tackle d indians.

Exactly this post is questionable you can't even leave Nigeria without an original Passport and even if you do, how will you bypass the Immigration at their side.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Beennkumar(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru: My Question is how did they get to travel to the country with a Photocopy Passport or original if Photocopy then this post is false ?

Next question is are there no Nigerian Embassy there who can do a replacement of passports, also i find it strange that a large percentage of Nigerians coincidentally misplaced their Passports all at the same time while travelling to Indian. obviously no country can accommodate you without a Passport and that's no racist its called Legalities. so please OP did they all misplace their passports or did they travel there with photocopy passports. Let's be Objective for once i know its rare to that here
Touché
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

Nope indian is not better than Nigeria the corruption scale is nearly the same my colleague here is an Indian lady, and her husband was fighting hell and fire to come work in Nigeria, he said compared to Nigeria Indian is totally a mess due to over-population,corruption and bad policies, for a while i thought another Nigeria existed else where. there's money here but obviously with corruption in our/your blood its hard to manage things.
@pc guru, ur colleague husband simply prefers 2 b wit his wife dats reasonable + his wife gets better pay dan him cos nigerians wud always pay foreigners more dats how deep our corruption is ...yes there is corruption in india but not @ d level of nigeria . Its always cool 2 work in a foreign land and get well paid ...if u were given a transfer 2 head ur company in india and earn millions won't u jump @ d offer? And wen I made my comparisons its mainly based on social amenities and HDI of which india surpasses nigeria
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
ikeyman00: lam

hmmm

like i said before u shouldnt get too carried away; those poo poo in India street hmmm
poo poo na poo poo either from a blak man or white man or brown man its all poo poo
grin
ikeyman00: lam

hmmm

poo poo na poo poo either from a blak man or white man or brown man its all poo poo
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by warrior01: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: from your analysis I believe you ve neither left the shores of nigeria neither ∂☺ you read the News ... You are right on just 1 thing (india has cheap labour) FYI india is the 2nd largest economy in the world, they can boast of 24hrs light, good road network, and most of all quality education that's y they are taking over your IT Industry, ask OJB y he had 2 go 2 india for his medical treatment, y not UK or USA?

keep quiet as you're the ignorant one here. Which India are you talking about? The one in Asian or in Mass?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by jpphilips(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lilimax: I said it the other day a Nigerian was killed in India,
these Indians should not start a fight they cannot sustain sad

who will fight for the liliputins called nigerians, you?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: @pc guru, ur colleague husband simply prefers 2 b wit his wife dats reasonable + his wife gets better pay dan him cos Nigerians wud always pay foreigners more dats how deep our corruption is ...yes there is corruption in india but not @ d level of nigeria . Its always cool 2 work in a foreign land and get well paid ...if u were given a transfer 2 head ur company in India and earn millions won't u jump @ d offer? And wen I made my comparisons its mainly based on social amenities and HDI of which India surpasses Nigeria

Well to be frank my opinion about Nigerian being better than Indian is biased i will be honest about that, but his decision had to do with because his wife couldn't get a working permit, and also it has nothing to do with Corruption, the guy resume will blow me and other person's resume away because he is very very very educated i will admit that, i don't blame Nigerians paying foreigners to do development jobs am a Web Developer and frankly some Nigerians dev have disappointed me or dragged my name to the dirt each time i refer them now do i hire a Nigerian out of sheer brotherhood or hire a professional who will do the job, companies are here to make profit and not keep employees happy if i can hire a alien who will do the job for me and a superb one at that you think i will be bothered about employing a Nigerian am being realistic about it. I work in Mauritius as a programmer and i was selected ahead of the Mauritians because they saw what they needed, am guessing we Nigerians have to sit up and rise to the occasion however some Nigerian devs are impressing sadly they get recruited into another country.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
warrior01:

keep quiet as you're the ignorant one here. Which India are you talking about? The one in Asian or in Mass?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
4give my manner of writing, Life is too short for punctuations. tongue

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by CONSTAINE: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
You people should ask nigerians in indian,why they carrying photocopies of the nigerian passports and visas around.that is their unique identity.Nigerians like illegal things,possibly for fraud.they should be deported.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
CONSTAINE: You people should ask nigerians in indian,why they carrying photocopies of the nigerian passports and visas around.that is their unique identity.Nigerians like illegal things,possibly for fraud.they should be deported.

CONSTAINE exactly but pls ask the (sarcasm intended) smart "OP", how they managed to leave Nigeria and entered Indian without a passport am guessing the OP thinks we are that stupid.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by EKONGKING: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Any body who thinks Nigeria is better than India is deceiving themselves
I have been living in India for past 7 years and have visited many cities and states and can honestly tell Nigeria is no match to India.

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
warrior01:

@ warrior1, dude I lived in india for 5 good years any analysis I give u is based on experiences ...btw. u said india in "Asian or Mass"...mr. man who's. Da ignorant 1?
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
EKONGKING: Any body who thinks Nigeria is better than India is deceiving themselves
I have been living in India for past 7 years and have visited many cities and states and can honestly tell Nigeria is no match to India.

Seriously then why is my colleague killing herself to leave she painted the place very bad. because i have a friend who stays there. i guess its easy to get misinformed (wordplay intended) by the media. There are two Indians here who told me they really wanted to leave like it was that bad. but anyway thanx for shedding light
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
lamiobo: @ warrior1, dude I lived in india for 5 good years any analysis I give u is based on experiences ...btw. u said india in "Asian or Mass"...mr. man who's. Da ignorant 1?

don't bother you can't fight ignorance no one has ever won
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by pickabeau1: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
BetaThings:
What has this got to do with anything
If India want to be ruled at home, in their offices etc by women that is their choice
In Nigeria we have our culture. First, NO to fa.g.g.otry

My comment was directed to the person i quoted..
I dont get what faggish has to do with india..
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by OreMI22: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am tired of these countries carrying on as if only Nigerians live in India.
There are more Indians living in Nigeria than vice versa. They get a small job and they run back to bring their entire families and in laws and even the old men. Nigeria should implement her immigration laws and massively deport any Indian national living in Nigeria.
Please start from Port Harcourt, Lagos and Kano !

1 Like

Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
EKONGKING: Any body who thinks Nigeria is better than India is deceiving themselves

abeg tell those ignorant nigerians ...though I blame the media 4 false information ...the same Goa we r reffering 2 is a fun place 2 b, especially during christmas period ...damn I miss Goa
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ore_MI_22: I am tired of these countries carrying on as if only Nigerians live in India.
There are more Indians living in Nigeria than vice versa. They get a small job and they run back to bring their entire families and in laws and even the old men. Nigeria should implement her immigration laws and massively deport any Indian national living in Nigeria.
Please start from Port Harcourt, Lagos and Kano !

Don't be a simpleton ask yourself if its possible to travel to another country with a Photocopy Passport and give an honest unbiased answer. If we want people to respect us than let's be honest and condemn irregularities.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by lamiobo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
pc guru:

don't bother you can't fight ignorance no one has ever won
true talk lipsrsealed
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by nora544: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
I know how it works, and it is very simple.

A nigerian who live in india send his passport back to nigeria, than a person travel with his passport to india.

He cannot show his real passport because he has no visa there so he make a fake visa and together with the copy of his passport.
I know this because i know a person who was in poland without visa because he stay to long and he takes the passport of his brother who was also in Poland and had a visa and he traveld back to nigeria and when he was in Nigeria he send the passport to his brother back.
This is no story this is tru.
Re: India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ by uromicom: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
iyobs7:

They will continue to suffer when they choose to be a disgrace to their nation.
I am schooling in India and more than 50% of Nigerians in my state are Yahoo boys and
they live extravagant lives in a country that does not even appreciate their presence
Indians are nice people when they find out that you are nice but will certainly bring out their
Bad side when you show them how irresponsible you are.

The Nigerian that was killed was involved in a gang and was a drug Lord, is that why he went to India?

When you know you are not in your country, you should try to behave yourself.
Nigerians that dont even have jobs in India are driving expensive cars when the normal average man
in India is driving a scooty. Because of the sins of the dead now, others are now affected. and you are here talking about Naija don suffer mstchewwwwwwwwww angry angry angry

na inside poverty u go die put mugu ..... if them be yahoo boyz u be student watin concern you............. na u wan tell them how to leave there life ...........so bc them dey india them no go live like king again ...........ur jealousy spirit done full your neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.