Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62690 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2013
LadyH: none taken grin
da fuqqqqq
#yawns
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by COvo(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind her, if he is barrow pusher or Casera seller in Mile 2 express road in lagos, will she fell inlove with him? most Nigeria girls are GOLD DIGGERS, that is why they end up being held hostage at the Governors house.
GBAGAUN!

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by odizeey(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

#yawns.
So much energy wated on saying nothing.
Abeg, swerve enter ditchu
#yawns
u go lust ehhn u go do nonsense tyns tire while d guy do dey wit arabian babes,u go dey fantasize. Beta gv ur life to Christ
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by buJu234: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
O girl don give up ur dream oo who knws he may b d one for u oo.. After all in the west old mama like u are dating small teen like the goal keeper.

Temaka did it with ursher R. She beat all d sweet 16s babes to win his heart so dis days its nt age dat help a woman but her skills to win d heart of man.

But jst b ready for naija people that see dating a young man as taboo but dating a younger woman as non but a trophy.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: The OP is really a male masquerading as a female.

#Beware! angry
owk!!!
Now, shift!!!!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Muhylonaire(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2013
JUST PASSING
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit ASUU....Abeg who get pin mouth charger?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Dawinlove: 9ja girls with money,when they see money na so there eyes go they shook..I pity your bf,cos am sure if he is on NL,he would av sign a stop to his relationship wit u.Girl no kule boda ursef,u no fit see one blink of him colour talkless of his money..or don't u see how those girls in dubai were*wink*the guy na star o..one day your own go come..jes with dtermination,but I will advise u to go to d airport wen dey arrive qand start cryin.."I lov him,he is mine"but if he no send u go hang transformer
i swear, money isnt ma prob.
Na pure lust, lols
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Muhylonaire(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2013
C.Ovo:

GBAGAUN!
LWKMD OOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by santosesq1(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Chat him on whatsapp +97430279478
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by H0lYSm00shTM: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2013
The truth is jes bitter. When Sunday alamputa was still playing as a goal-keeper at Ogba field and once worked as a toilet attendant collecting #50 and sleeping in buses at Ogba Gerage and sometimes beg them for money to feed when in day he couldn't get money, No Gurl, I mean no girl said she loved him. Now he's was on tv, represented Nigeria which made u notice him easily is not ur fault. cheesy you only love his looks and this a short of him would make u love him more but ur means of sying ur mind is Really disappointing. It makes u look cheap and as a gold-digger. But if u want to see him, he'd surely go back to Ogba garage in Lagos to greet his friends whom sthey started together. U can go wait till he shows up.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Rayvene(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Baba_O:
Because you have stunt growth disease in your family doesn't mean every family in Nigeria has it.

We're all tall in my family.undecided I wonder why you should quote me and say crap.Everyone knows that Nigerian players lie about their age.
Don't quote me again,bro,if you have nothing to say angry

Btw,it's stunted growth,not stunt growth undecided
Go and sin no more undecided
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by UncleCatalyzt(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2013
nawa ooooo dis small boy na him una dey price for here? abba girl go find ur mate oo anyway who get Nokia 3310 bbm pin abeg
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Rexsul: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2013
hehehehe......i laugh so teeeeey mad woman dey ask me hw market.....lolz
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IAMBREEZY: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2013
abeg go look for your mate jor see this old cargo.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I don't know who I'm gonna blame,

1) Is it the Super Mod who moved this to frontpage

2) Or the bloody troll with countless monikers as bushya55banger, 5pionts, e.t.c with two of his monikers active on this thread ?

3) Or the members taking the OP serious?
wetin this one they talk
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by drnairalov: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
loool..funny post, dnt get why u all re labelling d chick hoe or gold digger, its just a normal crush anybody can ve!! she saw him on Tv nd she had a crush on him...waz bad dere?
it myt not even be because of d moni..cmon we all v tv 'crush' giv d gal sum break. babe i hope u get to meet him ok
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind her, if he is barrow pusher or Casera seller in Mile 2 express road in lagos, will she fell inlove with him? most Nigeria girls are GOLD DIGGERS, that is why they end up being held hostage at the Governors house.
spare me abeg.
Go work and become suceesful, ok?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Beennkumar(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
grin
This reminds me of an old song:

Chalte chalte yu hin rookjaati hoon mai
For no reason while walking along, I stop
Baithe baithe kahin khojati hoon mai
While sitting down, I start to day dream
Kahete kahete hi chuphojati hoon mai
Whilst speaking I suddenly fall silent
Kya yeh hi pyar hai?
Is this love?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by vision2050: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2013
If money is in the forest ladies won't mind dating lions. They can do anytin because of ego sad undecided
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Monstertrucks: Jesus Christ!!!, which one of this mods made this front page. Mtchew, bribery And corruption dey nairaland. Wetin u bribe the mod with?.is t What m thinking? angry angry
pele sweet.
We want traffic, simple!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2013
oladoya: hehhehehe what a compatible compatitious::.: the girl, a gold digger, the guy a goldkeeper. Then make the girl dey dig make the guy dey keep now.
nice one, u get brain small
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ifex370(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2013
its obvious op created the thread with the help of some admins to get attention from u guys...just ignore and move on
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2013
odizeey: u go lust ehhn u go do nonsense tyns tire while d guy do dey wit arabian babes,u go dey fantasize. Beta gv ur life to Christ
go to brothel and prison yard, ur services are well appreciated there.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by odizeey(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

go to brothel and prison yard, ur services are well appreciated there.
no b lata nw u go say dem no tell u

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
The truth is jes bitter. When Sunday alamputa was still playing as a goal-keeper at Ogba field and once worked as a toilet attendant collecting #50 and sleeping in buses at Ogba Gerage and sometimes beg them for money to feed when in day he couldn't get money, No Gurl, I mean no girl said she loved him. Now he's was on tv, represented Nigeria which made u notice him easily is not ur fault. cheesy you only love his looks and this a short of him would make u love him more but ur means of sying ur mind is Really disappointing. It makes u look cheap and as a gold-digger. But if u want to see him, he'd surely go back to Ogba garage in Lagos to greet his friends whom sthey started together. U can go wait till he shows up.
eya, why the thing con dey pain you now?
Sory, dun cwy again.
Go work hard and be succesful, simple!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2013
5points: I love his height/ass, he is ok. #noHomo
How can you say this and still say no homo? You like his butt, no homo?! Nigga fcck outta here.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: abeg go look for your mate jor see this old cargo.
durhh
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I don't know who I'm gonna blame,

1) Is it the Super Mod who moved this to frontpage

2) Or the bloody troll with countless monikers as bushya55banger, 5pionts, e.t.c with two of his monikers active on this thread ?

3) Or the members taking the OP serious?

Blame JEG.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2013
drnairalov: loool..funny post, dnt get why u all re labelling d chick hoe or gold digger, its just a normal crush anybody can ve!! she saw him on Tv nd she had a crush on him...waz bad dere?
it myt not even be because of d moni..cmon we all v tv 'crush' giv d gal sum break. babe i hope u get to meet him ok
u get brain abeg!
Chop kiss :*
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2013
vision2050: If money is in the forest ladies won't mind dating lions. They can do anytin because of ego sad undecided
permit me to say, u are a dunce!
I will feed ur entire family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.