Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper (62691 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by chucky234(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Faked Love + Dollars hunting = Gold digger
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by lifestyle1(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Funny thread....
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2013
@op alampasu don't date ugly chicks,so since u are an ugly chick then jesus,GOD,allah,mohammed,ogun,osun,obatala,orunmila,ifa,boko haram,infact everything join the guy no fit accept u ooo,but bance is available for u,shey u remember that ugly dude bance for african nations cup,na the guy fit u well well.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by mkoabiola: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2013
NL can b irritating atimes with a topic lik ds.
I av hs direct contact ,bt I can't gv it to a gold digger lik u,where is ur boyfriend.
He stays on ejigbo area of lags.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by airmark(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2013
All hails Mrs Alampasu !!!
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by olanre12(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2013
if u want to get in touch with him i can help u o
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2013
All this ugly girls whose eyes no get brake and heart no get destination...almpasu ko pasuma wonder ni
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ALISMILE(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
First of all, money no be my problem!
When I see beauty, I appreciate!

Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg swerve enter ditch and park well put!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

hahaha, some people would kill themselves,
nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
Jealousy no good, Holier-Than-Thou
Woo, Seun, u gotta pay me!!!!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed
Let me just ask how old re u?
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by olanre12(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:
First of all, money no be my problem!
When I see beauty, I appreciate!

Such a sexy young man.
I have a thing for cute, sexy liped, long legged guys!
Since I set my eyes on him, I fell in love with soccer, oh well, girls dont usually watch it on a normal day.
Anyways, how can I get in touch with the TDH guy, the eléjè tútù is all I need right now, how can I
God bless you young blood.
:*:*:*kiss
-------------------------k
thanks mod for puting this on FP!
All Haters/''Jealousers'', abeg swerve enter ditch and park well put!!
Mtchwwww
#yawns
#famzing
#twerking

hahaha, some people would kill themselves,
nuchechecheche.
I no send you!
Jealousy no good, Holier-Than-Thou
Woo, Seun, u gotta pay me!!!!
See traffic!!!
Gosh!
Duuuurh,
#teamGboGboFineGirls
#teamCutest
#teamINoSendYou

**MoDiFIed
call me i will help you
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Balance111: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2013
In K-west's voice " I ain't saying she is a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigger "
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by IAMBREEZY: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2013
AND I DON'T KNOW THE BOZO THAT MOVED THIS BS TO FRONTPAGE.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2013
olanre12: if u want to get in touch with him i can help u o
thnx hon
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Lilamartedi(f): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Mtscheewww..See the stupid thread
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: AND I DON'T KNOW THE BOZO THAT MOVED THIS BS TO FRONTPAGE.
mukina2, here is a scape goat, come ban him. He just calld u bozo, imagine!
Chk d number of view.
#yawns
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

i swear, money isnt ma prob.
Na pure lust, lols

Omo, nairalanders no dey smile o shuuu!.
See as them dust you, scrub you, bash you, Toss you.
Wetin dem never do to you
Just because you only expressed your feelings, nku
grin grin
The truth is that 60% only comment out of jealousy.

Eh, Are you sure money isnt your problem.

I could raise you.
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2013
M done wif my research and here is the result:
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Goldenheart:

Omo, nairalanders no dey smile o shuuu!.
See as them dust you, scrub you, bash you, Toss you.
Wetin dem never do to you
Just because you only expressed your feelings, nku
grin grin
The truth is that 60% only comment out of jealousy.

Eh, Are you sure money isnt your problem.

I could raise you.

i can imagine the sadness in their hearts as a result of jealousy, lols.
Let dem all step their games up and become succesful, no woman wants a liability.
Nuff said.
Thanks
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Bvesan(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Balance111: In K-west's voice " I ain't saying she is a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nigger "
In Jamie Fox's voice "She take my money! when am in need!!!"

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2013
This crap made frontpage? Smh cry

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by ay0201(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2013
kambili999: plz wats d feminine name for yerima?? Jst asking sha
)Yerimatu
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Jazzgreen: imagine the she-diot looking for a guy. so so uncultured, ill mannered, stuupid, rude, Mhen the list continues. who on earth would want such a THING for a gf.

I blame it on ASUU. if sch was open, where would this mad cow be to watch ball and start this useless thread. exam should be going on now
smh.
Go work hard and jealousy would flee from you.
**reported.

1 Like

Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by hotwax: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2013
tongue
Re: I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper by Goldenheart(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

i can imagine the sadness in their hearts as a result of jealousy, lols.
Let dem all step their games up and become succesful, no woman wants a liability.
Nuff said.
Thanks

You're welcome dear.

Wonder what has happened to freedom of expression... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.