Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (68665 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by luciano55: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2006
hey there's a nigerian boy in the house!!!!! cool
I'm black and if yu are a white girl lets hook up
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by kq(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2006
smiley smiley
well there aint anytin wrong its just dat pple just seem to have this kind of superiority complex but just keep it real with the guy cuchi cos d only way to keep a guy is to treat him good and he keeps wanting you.
as for me well am black male and i dont have any relationships yet but am open to anything i dont give sheet about race or color grin grin grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by caliber(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
yo, peace 2all in the house, but the last 2 post soiund like they are

desperate, and are lookin 4 somw white gurl 2 come get them,

it wont happen dudes, go ur village go find wife abeg, lol, tongue
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by iice(f): 3:37am On Jun 16, 2006
caliber:

yo, peace 2all in the house, but the last 2 post soiund like they are

desperate, and are lookin 4 somw white girl 2 come get them,

it wont happen dudes, go your village go find wife abeg, lol, tongue

LOL, U know what? Interracial relationships will be frowned upon for a long time to come and no matter how much we hope we have progressed beyond racism, we have still a long way to go b4 ppl just treat other ppl in terms of being ppl rather than in terms of skin colour.  @Cucchi, so long as you're both happy thats all that matters and if it gets ruff sometimes u know like 2pac said, it'l be you two against the world hehehe, 4get them haters, they r not worth your time.  P.S. my brother is dating a white girl and they have been 2gether 5yrs and you know what when i c them, i dont c colour, i see people in love. smiley

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by dokey2g(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2006
Hey calibre !!!!! Are u saying we have DESPERADOS in here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by juddywoko(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2006
@cucci.nice idea gurl.i like u 4 dat.i hate it when most white think we africans are monkeys.the day any white gurl or guy would dare call me a monkey in d face,i will make sure i re-arrange his/her dental formular, i support ur relationship.carry on baby,love conquers all

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2006
i am a white girl who has fallen in love with a man (online) who is half Nigerian. we are both from the states, but he has been in nigeria for 3 months taking care of his ailing mother. we have never met in person, but we talk about 8 hours a day on YM and about 3 times a day on the phone. a lot of single men he has met over there want to talk to my friends and try to find an american girl (or do you think they are just trying to find a way to get to america?) he was supposed to fly back on april 14th, but one of the nurses at the hospital fell in love with him. he told her he wasnt interested. then on his way to the abuja airport she had her boys attack his taxi and him. he was stabbed in the head, arm and leg, and hit in the head with a gun. he was also robbed of his passport, money and airline ticket. passers-by took him to another hospital where he was in a coma for 5 days. mind you, this was 2 months ago now and he is still having trouble getting out of nigeria. the nurse who had him attacked is a nigerian woman named diane devin. we know this cuz she also got our YM IDs from his wallet and IMd both of us and admitted she had him attacked cuz she wanted to prevent him from returning to the states and to me. she said she thought he would be taken to the hospital where she worked and she would nurse him back to health and he would then fall in love with her. the chick is obviously crazy, but i also wonder if the attack was racially motivated cuz she knew he was dating a white girl? let me know what you think. anyways people watch out for this crazy woman. she has not been apprehended yet, nor have the 2 men who carried out the attack. she never returned to her job and the police cant find her. she may have done this before and may do it again. thanks in advance for your opinions. smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by 2cantango(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2006
@Montana:

Have you seen any visual proof to enforce your partners claim regarding the attack?

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2006
i saw his wounds on the webcam, and of course the IMs she sent us said she had him attacked. i can only take his word for what happened as i am in the states.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2006
but i have now fallen in love with the nigerian culture and all things nigerian. the people i've talked to over there (his mom and some friends he's met) all seem like very peaceful and happy people. everyone who had heard about the attack over there are very appalled by what happened to him. he now goes about town only with 2 armed military men at all times. and that makes me very happy to know someone besides our good Lord is watching over him. thanks again for your opinions.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by celemel(m): 3:50am On Jun 18, 2006
Montana,
Your story sounds quite nice but somewhat unbelievable. I would think that you are in a trap. I strongly feel someone is trying to play a fast one on you. I'd suggest you take some precautionary measures not to fall into a 'virtual' relationship that may turn out a hoax later, or get conned by any faceless person. In as much as I support your freedom to chose and love whomsoever, I'd advice that you be sure, very sure of any guy online before you get deeply involved. My opinion is based strictly on the following:[list]
[li]Diane Devin is not acommon name in Nigeria[/li]
[li]It's uncommon for a woman to be so much in love with a man to the extent of sending thugs after him in Nigeria[li][list]
I wud suggest you look for a way of confirming his story. You can send his local phone number to anyone here in the forum you can trust, who can then call him and establish who and what he is really doing in nigeria. If he stays around Lagos, there are a couple of members there, who can go visit him for you. That way, we could assist you get a truer picture. Don't be carried away by the number of persons who speak to you on phone, claiming to be his relations and friends, etc. It might be a set up after all. I'm not however ruling out the possibility of his being real and true but am only telling you to be careful and alert.

Nigerians are very nice people. There are a few bad ones amongst us though. Above all, be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by scanot23(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2006
@ cuuchi

We live in a society where people would always drop there opinion on anything they see. I take all comment as they come because they really help me to re-evaluate circumstances and certain action i take. I have always been in and live in a Naija. I have not experienced racism but We have something similar to that situation here in Naija. We have where one tribe discriminate against the other tribe . This tribe forbids their Children from getting involved with someone else from another tribe.

I still believe God has a reason for this multicolour. Whether you are Black, white, Yellow, Purple or whatever we cannot define "Love" By Colour. Love is all that matters.

If you know that in your heart that he is the happiest that has happenned to you then keep keeping on.  wink[b][/b][/color][color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by scanot23(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2006
@ Celemel

I like the advise to Montana.

@ montana

The story about how your guy was attacked sounds really fictitious to me. A nurse who just met a guy and has not done nothing with him, well,  it's really really funny. strange things happen though but not like that unless there are other things your man has not said.

Don't just fall in too deep until you have taken some measures like the one our kind celemel just suggested to you. Peace.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by chinani(f): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2006
Scanot23, what a thoughtful post! cheesy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by scanot23(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2006
@ chinani

Thank you. I ve been hoping to have someone online. What do you think on this?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by chinani(f): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2006
@Scanot23
Oh, I never really chat online. Sorry!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by mochafella(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2006
@Montana,

I don't know much but something is off about your boyfriend. Are you sure he was ever physically in the US since you never met him? You said he is half-Nigerian. What other country does he hold a citizenship of. Is it the US? If so next time you speak to him ask him to report/register at the US embassy in Lagos or Abuja. Was it his American passport that was stolen? The embassy can help with getting a new American one or getting him out of the country if he tells them the situation with the nurse. That's what they are there for. You can also rest assured that whatever investigation/checks they conduct will be more thorough than yours.

If he stalls or gives some excuse for not showing up at the embassy then you may truly have a fraudster.

N.B. If he is not American, he can do the same at the embassy of whatever country he holds dual-nationality of.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by scanot23(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2006
@ chinani
It's okay. I ll soon be off. undecided
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by kisha: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2006
bunch of freaking liars on this board, shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2006
kisha:

bunch of freaking liars on this board, shocked shocked shocked

hahaha so u obviously got a problem wit it
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by celemel(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2006
[email]cucchi[/email]
Did my advice make sense to u?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2006
thanks to everyone who commented. i will take all your comments to heart and question him further.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2006
celemel

Yup cheesy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by 4Play(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2006
@cucchi
Am disapointed in you.We Nigerians are conservative so we have little to offer.For instance we never go down,can't dance,hopeless in bed and suck at handling relationships
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by kisha: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2006
cucchi:

Haha so u obviously got a problem wit it

Well its my opinion, got a problem with it
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2006
nope everyones entitled to there opinion kisha

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by NightAngel(f): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2006
cucchi, I've been reading your thread for a few days now. I just wanted to say to you that it doesn't matter one bit what anyone here or elsewhere tells you. You love him, he loves you. In the end, he is the one that makes your heart happy. Keep that, it's hard to find. smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by desiree(f): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2006
@montana

Your e-boyfriend's story sounds bogus to me.Some Nigerian men must think white women are stupid, how on earth did he come up with a story like that. Have you been sending him money or gift?

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2006
NightAngel:

cucchi, I've been reading your thread for a few days now. I just wanted to say to you that it doesn't matter one bit what anyone here or elsewhere tells you. You love him, he loves you. In the end, he is the one that makes your heart happy. Keep that, it's hard to find. smiley

Thanks. He's worth hanging onto i've found the man i want to be wit forever (u here the violins playin haha)
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2006
@desiree

nope. he has never asked me for a penny.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by eslynera(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2006
Does it mean, someone'll stop datin the ova coz of "PEOPLES' FUXXXED UP MOUTHZZZ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I don't think that's a good idea,
Furst of all,
1)What is the meaning of LOVE??
2)What's supposed to be taken seriously in a relationship?? i mean,
is it listening to peepzzz words or followin yo life and do wat u think is best??
Livin someone coz of someone, means u ain't strong in a relationship, and inorder to be strong, u should never listen to rumours words, if u love the person, then don't give a fuxxin damn about it, I'm sayin this coz it's not that everyon'es words are correct, sometimes they just say it to satisfy their mouths,
U LIKE THE GUY CUL THEN, ROLL WIT YO LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT THE ALIENS!!! cool
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Montana: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2006
@eslynera

thanks for the encouraging words. as long as he is not asking me for money, and is still telling me he loves me 10 times a day, i really don't care if we ever get to meet in person. it is such a great feeling to know that someone out there in this big, lonely world loves you and cares if you live or die. it is priceless to me. don't get me wrong, i miss him so much and can't wait to meet him in person, but i will live if we don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.