Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (68705 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Beneinyang10(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
I didn't find anything BAD in a White Lady Dating a Nigerian Guy
nor a white Man dating a Black African Nigerian Ladies.
All I know is trust for each other.

If you're a Young Looking White Lady around the world and you think
you're worth keeping a good relationship, and can also travel down
during a vacation to meet your dream date, kindly reach me on
mobile +2348037483111
beneinyang.2020(a)yahoo dot com

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by olaboy1: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
I understand this is a Nigerian forum and the focus is quite on Nigerians, but I do like us to be objective about these sensitive topics and not accept all these negative slurs as our national identity. We live in a world of greed, pain, survival, and taste to conquer territories with a social net mind-set and unfortunately the A-list countries of the world are not insulated against the drive for this pursuit.

European women scamming American men for papers >>confirmed
American men scamming European Women for papers >>confirmed
Europeans scamming Europeans for papers>>confirmed
Africans scamming the rest of the world for papers>>confirmed

It's a pathetic vicious cycle. From experience and other Africans who have narrated their ordeals in the hands of most white women, I would like to say most complains on this site are sort of reversal emotional brigandage and may not really commensurate with the reality in some of these relationships

The greedy part is that hot white women who initially do not have a thing for a black man would change their minds when they find one at the top of the economic ladder....nobody likes to suffer, and there are of course those who in it purely for love.

Most Nigerian men are not backward thinking and restrictive to interracial dating, but the rat-race to fix resident permits make them fall into the hands of most of the white complainants here who are regarded as the not-so-hot ones, but trust me the real beautiful and sexy white women don't come to a faceless forum to complain about their black men or Nigerian men.

And please when a relationship breaks down, most times it doesn't have to be all about interracial dating or RP, they just break down like a normal family sibling rival relationships.

Dreamweaver talked about sex drive of African men...you may be right if what you have used to derive your jingoistic opinion is just a brief relationship with one black man; however, whether white or black we all have almost same level of sexual wants and desires.

One last word for my white female folks, please treat your African or Nigerian men good and not a trash can and leave the rest for posterity, considering there are no guarantees even if you were with your white brodas also and appreciate to be loved in an African way, remembering your decision to date from another race was a conscious one made by you against all odds and pressures.

3 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by valchris10: 2:01am On Oct 06, 2013
cucchi: Hot-Angel

yeah ur right there.

Black men are all good grin grin
i don't mind getting hooked with white ladies. Can u help link me up. I'm fun to be with. Trust me.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Jehovahemma(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
I don't see any prob in dating white but well any white girl can hook me up either single or married +2348142659799
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by valchris10: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2015
Videomaking workshop coming up in Owerri in Aug 31st - 2nd Sept 2015
The right path to jump-start your career in Video production.
Date 31st august-2nd Sept.
This workshop is the ideal way to get hands-on experience on the fundamental techniques of
pre-production
Lighting Techniques for indoors, studio, and Outdoor
Audio for Video
Image control and camcorder basis
Editing
For more info visit http://x-mz.org/video-production-workshops.html

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by AlphaStyles(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
me self dy find white British chick grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Cutezt(m): 10:41pm On May 15, 2017
AlphaStyles:
me self dy find white British chick grin
Bros Na WA o, thread of 11 years Naim you resurrect so, this thread senior some Nairalanders
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Drixxx(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
cucchi:
bettyboop

yeah know what u saying. where i stay is a small place so u could imagine there all stuck in the stoneages. my grandfather especially. But we just get on wit it. Were happy. Visiting Nigeria next year looking forward to it. Heard alot.
Wow, Girl hook me up with a Cutie young as you please
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by AlphaStyles(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2017
Cutezt:
Bros Na WA o, thread of 11 years Naim you resurrect so, this thread senior some Nairalanders

lolz back from d dead grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ahahnow: 11:28pm On May 15, 2017
cucchi. you have made a grave mistake. nigerian men are lazy shocked shocked shocked shocked please run. marry your own race infact I would love you marry another race because black men are behind the curb/bottom of the barrel in everything: intelligence, looks, financial stability, etc. If your heart moves you to marry this nigerian guy you are attracted make sure you meet his parents first. make sure they like you. sp that when you have kids and the stu.pid black man runs away, his parents will talk him back, or take accountability for the child. you are welcome. ps. marry a wealthy nigerian
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by AlphaStyles(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2017
Cutezt:

me self dy find British babe grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ndubueze92(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2017
cucchi:
Thanks smiley
Wow! Romance turned history class... Eye- opening... What happe
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ndubueze92(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2017
I am unlucky with Nigerian girls... You guys should add me already to the list of interracial marriages... I will marry a white girl... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:02am On May 16, 2017
You would get racism irrespective of origin the underlying issue being the colour of the skin.
Would not care less about the colour of your skin as long as you were happy. Is it racism or some stereotypes being expressed because he is Nigerian perhaps? You elk find this across the board.
Where you live in the U.K. plays a part as well, there has never been any justification for ignorant views. Saying that racism is not only from a white perspective black people can be flippin' racist as well.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ndubueze92(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2017
food4tot:
Did you know Moses in the bible married a black woman?

Please note the text in bold

By the way, Sokoto and Bornu are in present day Nigeria, Europeans still didn't know about what lay beyond the River Niger. They heard rumours about powerful cities but it was risky to go further.

Race was not a big issue until people started distinguishing themselves. Blacks bore the brunt of it because slave trade made people associate slavery with any black person.
Black only became stupid and on equal level with monkeys in the 19 century.

Like I've mentioned somewhere its always good to give a dog a bad name before you kill it or else some people would think you are cruel. Slave traders were only attempting to make a justification of slavery and the inequality it brought.

This is the stigma that exists today, when you feel something is wrong you begin to resent it. The same reason that now makes biting nails or smoking a no no.
Who were the original Egyptians... Where they
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ndubueze92(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2017
food4tot:
Did you know Moses in the bible married a black woman?

Please note the text in bold

By the way, Sokoto and Bornu are in present day Nigeria, Europeans still didn't know about what lay beyond the River Niger. They heard rumours about powerful cities but it was risky to go further.

Race was not a big issue until people started distinguishing themselves. Blacks bore the brunt of it because slave trade made people associate slavery with any black person.
Black only became stupid and on equal level with monkeys in the 19 century.

Like I've mentioned somewhere its always good to give a dog a bad name before you kill it or else some people would think you are cruel. Slave traders were only attempting to make a justification of slavery and the inequality it brought.

This is the stigma that exists today, when you feel something is wrong you begin to resent it. The same reason that now makes biting nails or smoking a no no.
Who were the original Egyptians... Were they blacks...? I have heard about the Meroe civilization... which kind of robbed off on Egypt. Your proposition, does it cover why they are predominantly whites today? The trans Saharan trade and the consequent Trans- Atlantic trade reduced and/or destroyed the African originality... To think that racism is still embroidered by the whites in the 21st century! Shows hypocrisy and irresponsibility. Judging it on displacement of the African by the so called white supremacist.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 1:46am On May 16, 2017
cucchi if your man makes you happy then stick with him. love conquers all. It's not a matter of race here but about your love and utmost happiness. Forget about all the bad sterotypes you have heard about nigerians. Most nigerians are wonderful people and just like everywhere we habe bad eggs amongst us too. Lagos is a beautiful city to visit. I can assure you that you would enjoy your stay there whenever you decide to visit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.