Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (69166 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by food4tot: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
Wish you well cucchi,

Hey, you said you are going to Nigeria, haaaa, thats a place of uncertainties. No tourism exists in that country, none what so ever.

You will never be the same, you will see that there is a world outside UK and that world is weird.

Very humid
Very hot
No steady water supply
No steady power supply
Poor transport system
NOISE like you've never heard or experienced
Horn hooting from cars
Insecurity

I wonder how people smile under such conditions, trust me, those smiles are real/sincere/genuine. The smiles don't come from the customer service people because there is no such thing like customer service in nigeria, they think they are doing you a favour instead. The smiles come from your friends and family and from people you meet on the street.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
food4tot:

we always have morons in our midst.

Cucchi, ignore that ignoramus. Did you notice he has just 6 posts to his name. He is as new as you. Probably registered to annoy people.

Wish you well cucchi,

Hey, you said you are going to nigeria, haaaa, thats a place of uncertainties. No tourism exists in that country, none what so ever.

You will never be the same, you will see that there is a world outside UK and that world is weird.

u right there lol
My mans geared me up for it says its really different than UK looking forward to going. language doesnt bother me as i undersatnd most of the slang so all good. Just him mummy i'm worried about hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2006
food4tot

my man says that. he has alot of close friends who are really friendly and sweet always wanting to talk or go out. here in UK u dont get that they'd walk right past u. we dont speak to our neighbours. i'd live anywhere as long as i had ma man and we were happy smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by exu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
Nothing against people with different skin colours dating; that's their business.

But this thread does smack of someone looking for acceptance.

As for the people down talking Nigeria: it's true that there a lot of people who are suffering financially but if you have money it's a place that you can thoroughly enjoy.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by food4tot: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
if she is seeking acceptance would you turn her away. I wouldn't
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
The only people i want to accept me is my mans family otherwise whats ma problem.
No harm in asking peoples opinions is there.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by zebudaya(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2006
There is nothing wrong with seeking acceptance and there is nothing wrong in liking only "african sistas". There is no need for name calling.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
i aint name calling. Noone can say who they will fall in love wit be it african asian british etc loves love smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by superman(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
shall i say im nigerian i stand! im blk and im an african! i think in 21century its funny whenever a striaght blk or whatever to say race or whatever got nothing to do with colour is a joke! if u d say rather as long as we are happy in whatever relationship u are in i think its profoundingly better ! as for me forget racism now coz im not anyway it shuldnt matter now who care all i know in proud to be a nigerian and a black man! and i hope you are proud of what u are my friend

pretending to ignore the reflection from the shadow i doubt it if its healty for my country nigeria ! u could holla if u want to but just remember im a proud nigerian man period !
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by busolao: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2006
Do you know that "Africa is the Centre of the World." Either Black or White, you Win. Just follow your mind. What is good for you is good for and not me or someone else. I always say this when I hear people talk about Racism -"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. And "Its easy to follow the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone!"

Fly girl. I am a bloke.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2006
wow looks like an inocent thread to see what people think of interracial realationships has turned into people hating. i've took ur opinion Dathought

On the acceptence matter i couldnt care less if a man with ur opinions didnt accept me. as i said before as long as the people that matter accept me not just for my colour but to be a good wife and mother to his child for there son/brother/cousin etc then thats all that matters. i've heard so many times white wifes stop there man from seeing family they dont cook clean etc it makes me laugh personally. I think its the way u are brought up by ur parents and thankfully i was brought up wit good morals and taught to respect everyone and myself.

All good i'm happy wit my man if anyone doesnt like it there aint nothing i can do about it.

God Bless

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by food4tot: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2006
Some parents would frown at their kids dating someone from a different class, some would complain about education, some would complain about ethnicity, some would complain about the gender.

It is good that you love someone, but to love is to risk a heart break.

I will take that risk any day.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2006
food4tot:

Some parents would frown at their kids dating someone from a different class, some would complain about education, some would complain about ethnicity, some would complain about the gender.

It is good that you love someone, but to love is to risk a heart break.

I will take that risk any day.

So sweet.

grin

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by seeker(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
I prefer my own race also.

The human race. grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Rhodalyn(f): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
thats a bit mean seeker!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Reba(f): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2006
Me my self Im in racial relationship,we've been going out for almost four years and getting married this summer,at first it was hell when he come to visit me I could here people in my neighbouhood saying nasty things about us and when we go out people would stare at us so much, but later on I did'nt care at all. My family they did'nt like it either but they have to live with it and just accept it.

I am so much in love with him,we do'nt see our self  to our skin color, what matters is  we love each other and respect each other's culture and it does'nt matter what people are saying. I remember one time on our local TV we had a program on Whats ur thought on racial relationships , they interviewed couples who are in such relationships and  individuals gave theeir views.and this was an eye opener to me.At times people in SA took this whole thing as an issue but after what I have experienced and what I have learnt in 4 years of my relationship life has not  been sweeter than this.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by seeker(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Rhoda, really? Are you saying I'm not human?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
Reba
its really good to hear how happy you are.
His mum doesnt seem to have a problem wit us so far she knows that i am white. But unfortunatly not everyone feels like that.
But on both sides ur gonna get ur racists its quite sad that people still behave like this in our day.
I've dated white and black men its not about skin colour its about the way they treat you.

As this thread goes on i'm updating my man he thinks its funny the way some of the guys are acting lol
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by missred(f): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
well basically,

why all this talk of white and black, there are so many interracial marriages in the world. i am not white and not black and not asian. im a mix of many things. then what? lol
so thinking u only want black or only want white, it restricts ur choices. just go out mix with everyone and go for the heart not the colour.

take care coochi luv yaaaa nice thread, now that u know there are always differing views, just be happy with who god gave you. he can give anyone any colour. sometimes if u restrict urself to black or white, and not for the person herself or himself, and if u got a lousy partner, then u will realise is not colour but many other things u have tofind out about a person. byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by roflmao: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2006
LMAO@ Dethought mad cos I exposed his fake ass. I see u still hurting after what that shortie did to ya. Don't take it too hard homie you just need to step ya game up
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Rhodalyn(f): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
It's all bout love innit?? So why bother bout what Some silly ppl Say?? besides love aint bout Colur, it's all bout what's in the heart!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
i dont think its a dumb question if i was in nigeria and was slaggin it the same thing would be said to me.
i was new to this forum so started a thread.
i'm coming under a attack from u for no reasons stop hating what u dont know
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by chynes(f): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hi Guys, this is my first post to this forum,
Got only one thing to say, its difficult finding real love
if you find it, hold on tight.
Race, doesn't matter ** cheesy
Good luck Cucci.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by cucchi(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2006
chynes:

Hi Guys, this is my first post to this forum,
Got only one thing to say, its difficult finding real love
if you find it, hold on tight.
Race, doesn't matter ** cheesy
Good luck Cucci.

Thanks smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by seeker(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2006
I wish you could really delete "da thought", unfortunately, he's carrying it around in his head.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Rhodalyn(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2006
4 whatever for Seun just 4 Voicing Out his opinion?? Da hell angry
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by roflmao: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hey yo Dathought STFU! I'm tired of lames like you thinking because beefing with Whites cos "a white broad embarassed you" for being stupid makes you intelligent or revolutionary.All you retards do is whinge, moan and complain like a b*tch.GTFOH!!!

I ain't even gonna go into some real shyt witcha cos you obviously still upset but you gotta keep your bleeping hatred to yourself homie.Nobody here aked you to go acting stupid or sumpin'.You all on here dealing with your emotions like some jump-off hoodrat over some shyt we all experience but ain't nobody here moaning like you.

And if you being emotionally hurt cos of some shyt a white person done to you, well that's part of life so quit b*tching, toughen up be a man.You should be asking yourself what civil way are there to change the state of the world and not put someone else down by taking your frustrations out on them just cos they're white. That's stupid!

I couldn't give a Bleep if you green or yellow.As far as I am concerned everybody is an INDIVIDUAL! You maigh wanna note that down and think about it before you come out next time b*tching over your emotions.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Rhodalyn(f): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Seeker

No One's said U aint human!!!
but it's mean to Call Ur Race the human Race! implying all Other races aint the human Race?? undecided

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Rhodalyn(f): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
rof-lmao cheesy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by seeker(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2006
Beep!!! Wrong! It means we're all one race, not black, not white, not yellow, as opposed to the rat race, dog race, donkey race, lion race, etc.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by chinani(f): 11:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Reba
Hey girl! How are you It seems we're never on at the same time! Well congrats on your nuptials! Will it be July or August? Best of luck w/ your man too! (I'm guessing he's the white one?) Which where do you live in SA? Much love! kiss

@Cucchi
The wise ones have already spoken. Don't let go of love! You sound like your head is on straight & you have a moral center. You know what matters & what doesn't. You're well-armed my dear. Good luck.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Reba(f): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2006
@Chinani

Yeh u rite,u are alwaus here early mornings or in the evining, so how are you my dear freind, when I enter Nairaland I always look up for you posts, when I see them I knoe u are fine.Ja his father is White and his mother is coloured so, I don'nt know what to call him but that does'nt matter.

Thanks again gal for the best wishes. It will be in November thats b/c our summer starts end Oct throuout December. I live in Cape Town.

Take care dearest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.