Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (68666 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by onyeozi(m): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2009
its so appauling that most of our blacks are this desperate for white ladies. Wait a minute! what d'u lots want that the black girls cannot give.
insteadof u lots just to admit the fact that you'all looking for a lady that can cater for your needs and whom you'l use and then dump. But cry irony for y'all cos most of you are just about digging a pit that might end up eating you.
most folks here have told you to handz off but NOOO WAY! u'all insist. FINE.

if thats what you want then why not try some of the foreign dating sites like onelovenet.com or isingles. in that way you can get access to them.
BUt bruvs, it does not worth it and bear in mind that most of advices against it here are from experience. sad
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by austinbiz: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2009
I AM AUSTIN FROM NIGERIA, 30 YEARS AND I REALLY LOVE TO MEET

A LADY THAT IS SINCERE IN MIND. IF

INTERESTED SHE CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE:+2348055968422 OR

EMAIL: omoaugustine@yahoo.com
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by donshaq(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
How cute to hear relevant issues like this. But u know wut i think honest people always meet dishonest and ungrateful people. I have always been a victim and it even makes me think of not going into a relationship any more but i realize that not all were unfaithful advised by an intimate friend and family. Though, still a single but taking my time to search for the right fellow - i mean one who's truly meant for me.

Regards
azexclusive@gmail.com
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by mayowa90(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2009
any african girl in Perth, Australia.
am a nigerian living in perth
so pls hala me
lol
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by joeljay: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
[b]am looking for a white lady whom i can satisfy (SEX)[/b] call +2347035160945
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by joeljay: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
!!!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by vanesa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ Blac2blac

I Think you are ignorant or better say it frustrated.
What will you call your self if you refer to other fellow as THING??
Your statement is insulting to black men married to whites and with mixed kids
By the way what are you in Australia?? Since you call those married or dating whites as slaves serving their master?

A) A WICKED SLAVE

B) A SUPER POWER SLAVE

C) A FRUSTRATED SLAVE

D) AN UGLY SLAVE

E) A SLAVE WITHOUT CHOICE

Later You will be the first to call foul play that you are being attacked because of your skin color

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by EmpressC(f): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
I am a believer that there is only one race as brought up in earlier posts. The human race, it should not be about color in fact I am colorblind and love all people no matter what part of the world they hail from. We all laugh, cry want the best for our children, love our friends and relatives, There are good and bad types of personalities, players gold diggers users in every walk of life, nothing to do with skin color. What JAH has put together let no man tear asunder. One Love, One Life, One Destiny. When you meet your soul mate and its meant to be it will be, regardless of skin color.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by agathamari(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
what is with the dating requests? hello extremly offensive
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Eire(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
There is quite a few posts here,so i couldn't read all.I am here just to say my story.I am engaged to a Nigerian man from Benin and i couldn't be happier.We have been through hell and back concerning many issues from both of our sides.And i know we still have a long way to go before we are finally left alone in peace to live our lives together. First of all,i am originally from Balkans,but have been living in Ireland for quite a few years now.Past was very hard.When we got together,families opposed,not too strongly,but enough to make us unhappy.His illegal immigration status here,his ex with whom he has a little girl,financial issues,his past,our unfulfilled wish of becoming parents,our age,dirty looks from some africans as well as whites and many more.One person that gave us full support is his mum and i will always be thankful to her for that.And at hard times,we didnt lose hope.He works two jobs now,his immigration will be sorted out by first quarter of next year,the rest of his family calmed down,his ex realised she cant separate us.And we are planning wedding soon.Two things that are left is my parents opposing the marriage(finish college and then get married,you are too young and all that, ) and our dream of having our own babies.But that shall come to pass soon.Love wins over everything else.And we are an example of that.I wont listen to stupid comments about interracial couples anymore since it will only bring me sadness and my nerves being wrecked.I pray to God racism dissapears at some point and that we all leave peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by zeedee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2009
I'm looking for my own cute whitey!!! cheesy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 16, 2009
@Empress c.
Not everyone will date a white girl/guy for financial gains anyway. Some do it cos its what they prefer. If and one of u pple knows a white guy that will like to date a young good-looking Nigerian lady, call me up on +2348024116611. Not out 4 games. Peace!!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by edimalo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Goddess82(f): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2010
Just joined so I can reply to this thread. I know the thread is a little old but it's actually an issue I am facing now.

At first everyone seemed so open minded and then a few people have bombarded this thread with horrible comments to the poor woman who started it. May I hope that she is still with her man and very happy together.

I am Australian and dating a Nigerian man. I am going to see the country and meet the family shortly. I understand there will be a few people who may not like what they see and may even express their opinions LOUDLY, but I really hope for the majority that I will be accepted.

I have always lived a life where colour and race means nothing to me. And call me naive but I would like to think that there are people in this world who also think the way I do.

I am happy to take the criticism but would love to hear on people's thoughts about this again in the current year of 2010.

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Duniverse(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2010
This number habit is becoming something else.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Duniverse(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2010
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Goddess82(f): 8:29am On Mar 15, 2010
Duniverse:

Not sure what you mean?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by 9jaboy4u(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
Any white girl wanna date a nigerian guy for something serious that could lead to marriage? I am desperately in need of a white girl from any part of the world who visit nigeria frequently and who is ready to expose me to another culture ,i don't believe in racism cuz i believe we are all da same and we should always avoid discrimination.Im tall,dark chocol8,handsome with huge physique and i hit da gym pretty well.For those of you that like a guy with broad chest,im a young adult, Take a look at my picture in my profile and you'll find where to reach me there ok?

peace
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by MrsEve1: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2010
Sound like you trying DESPERATELY to get out of Nigeria, AWWW, YEAH ANY WHITE GIRLS INTERESTED BEING THE TOUR GUIDE FOR THIS POSTER UP THERE^^^^^ GET EM WHILE IT HOT!

Sorry couldn't help myself!

Seriously, this is NOTHING NEW, BLACK MEN AND AFRICAN MEN BEEN chasing white women or shall I say white women been chasing black men and african men for CENTURIES, this is nothing new. I have been telling them that trust me THERE IS SHORT joysticks IN EVERY RACE, there is no race that is better than the other, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET,

There is no need in getting upset because they want some snow, let them have whatever they want, this is getting old people!

Now I am a strong believer that you should want what you want may not necessarily be what YOU NEED but look for what you want and if it doesn't appease your needs go fresh, SIMPLE. I have a preference and IT ALWAYS BEEN BLACK OR AFRICAN, nothing against the other ones, BUT WANT WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T JUSTIFY IT BY putting others down, I have seen that many times, where a person justify the reasons by putting other races down, that to me is ignant!

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by star4(f): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^^ What she said!! Give that lady a clap! ^^^

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by tpia1: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
Anybody see the movie "Dance Flick"? With the interracial couple, every time the Black guy saw Black girls passing by, he would push the White girl aside and say "Black girls, Black girls-I don't know you!"

Me and my honi went to see that movie together so now whenever I see my Afr-Amer men passing by us, I started pushing him aside and saying "Akata men, Akata men-I don't know you!"

and he has done the same with Nigerian women passing us-"9ija women, 9ija women-I don't know you!"

sounds interesting.

i'll watch it.

I can do the same sha!

if i see any naija guys when i'm out with my non-naija i'll just yell in their faces: "Yall aint getting none of this!! I dont know you oh!!"

let me read the thread sef.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by jellybaby: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hi all anybody speak igbo and could translate for me ive tryed to reserched words does it mean passport ?,
Nwoke,ina eje ogu?
adim ka onye na eje ogu
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by MrsEve2(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2010
jellybaby:

Hi all anybody speak igbo and could translate for me ive tryed to reserched words does it mean passport ?,
Nwoke,ina eje ogu?
adim ka onye na eje ogu

Aww Damn! You are getting scammed? Team Buster in the Arse we got work to do! Attack!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by MrsEve2(f): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
The person you talking doesn't speak English?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by MrsEve2(f): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
I wonder if Cucchi still dating that NIgerian? Anybody heard from Cucchi?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by jellybaby: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2010
scammed ??
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by askwomen: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2012
Its a beautiful thing- dont let other people shortsightedness and closemindedness take away from your happiness. We are all equal

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
LMAO@Two years later grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by legendsilver(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
hi dearest, follow your heart as long as you are happy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by dreamwheeler: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hi there,
I would advise any woman to think carefully. I am a white girl with good standing and helped a Nigerian man. I paid for the marraige and all as he was in dire straits. The problem with them is, as much as they say they love you and are so charming and all they just cant be faithful and the looking around will start sooner than you think if not already. His so called friends might already be bed partners. He most probably does drugs and you wont know that either. He will only work until he thinks you are taking care of everything. He will rely on you for everything. The worst is he for sure has children and a wife in Nigeria. It took two years for the truth about his kids and 7 years until I got him to admit he was married when I found a picture of him in bed with his wife, the so called woman he does not care for. My life is a mess. I still love him but things are so tricky and I wish often I had never let myself in for this. The trouble gets worse, lack of money, drugs, no work, wow. That is what happens when we dont listen to that little voice inside. I would advise every good woman with a brain to keep clear of Nigerians. They are very charming and OK lovers and not what you think at all, but they have a mental sex drive that verges on perverse. There Indecency addictions make me sick and the way they think they can get in anyones pants. The woman are not much better either by the way. Forget it. They had to put up with this all along. Do you think for one minute they care to faithful to anyone. Dont blame them.
[email][/email]

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Veerodman: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2013
My situation is entirely different from some here..I am a middle aged white man from the US and started dating a white woman from Illesa. I have since found out she has been married to a black Nigerian..I ask her about it and she just says"he treat me badly and I don't want him no more"We are back in US now and are getting married soon..Nigeria doesn't give a damn about their women or someone with the government would have stopped us...no?I think your government is full of scammers...not the people..
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by dederocs(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
food4tot: Wish you well cucchi,

Hey, you said you are going to Nigeria, haaaa, thats a place of uncertainties. No tourism exists in that country, none what so ever.

You will never be the same, you will see that there is a world outside UK and that world is weird.

Very humid
Very hot
No steady water supply
No steady power supply
Poor transport system
NOISE like you've never heard or experienced
Horn hooting from cars
Insecurity

I wonder how people smile under such conditions, trust me, those smiles are real/sincere/genuine. The smiles don't come from the customer service people because there is no such thing like customer service in nigeria, they think they are doing you a favour instead. The smiles come from your friends and family and from people you meet on the street.
what part of Nigeria do you stay-a village?
please Lagos aint that bad,and places like VI,IKOYI AND LEKKI are cool with nice gardens and flowers.please stop painting all Nigeria in a bad light.is uk heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.