Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (68663 Views)

Dating Nigerian Men / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by roraima(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2009
ciao! i am an italian woman dating a nigerian man. everything is fine except we have a problem,  he is a very strong man and i can not make him come when we do sex because he does sex too hard and it hurts me too much,  it is the first time it happens to me,  i was never having this problem int the past,  HELP ME! PLEASE!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by edogram(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2009
roraima, please make i new post.

otherwise u wont get any response from this,

just go and make a new topic on this,
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by IyaKadijat(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
Anybody see the movie "Dance Flick"? With the interracial couple, every time the Black guy saw Black girls passing by, he would push the White girl aside and say "Black girls, Black girls-I don't know you!"

Me and my honi went to see that movie together so now whenever I see my Afr-Amer men passing by us, I started pushing him aside and saying "Akata men, Akata men-I don't know you!"

and he has done the same with Nigerian women passing us-"9ija women, 9ija women-I don't know you!" grin

LMAO!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by CakeMonsta(f): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2009
This thread is in the year 2006

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by asokid(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2009
HEY I AM LEWIS FROM ABUJA, NIGERIA. I SERIOUSLY NEED A WHITELADY, WHO BELIEVES IN TRUELOVE. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08036239424 OR ONWESAINT@YAHOO.COM PLZ HOLLA AT ME IF YOU ARE A GOOD WHITELADY. NOTE: THAT I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY OR ANYTHING CUZ I AM A VERY COMFORTABLE GUY, WHO WORK HARD HERE.
I JUST GOT LOVE AND WANT TO MARRY A WHITELADY AND I DONT HATE MY BLACK SISTERS EITHER.

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by TheSeeker(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2009
aso_kid:

HEY I AM LEWIS FROM ABUJA, NIGERIA. I SERIOUSLY NEED A WHITELADY, WHO BELIEVES IN TRUELOVE. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08036239424 OR ONWESAINT@YAHOO.COM PLZ HOLLA AT ME IF YOU ARE A GOOD WHITELADY. NOTE: THAT I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY OR ANYTHING CUZ I AM A VERY COMFORTABLE GUY, WHO WORK HARD HERE.
I JUST GOT LOVE AND WANT TO MARRY A WHITELADY AND I DONT HATE MY BLACK SISTERS EITHER.

Take your best shot at MySpace or Facebook. You aren't looking for money? Saying that has already forecast your impression otherwise why would you have said that?

roraima:

ciao! i am an italian woman dating a nigerian man. everything is fine except we have a problem,  he is a very strong man and i can not make him come when we do sex because he does sex too hard and it hurts me too much,  it is the first time it happens to me,  i was never having this problem int the past,  HELP ME! PLEASE!

Is he an Hausa guy? I hear they are strong but mostly recognized with their long tool which is always inhibited by some kind of herbs or so I hear.

@Cucchi

You seem to be a lady who knows what she's getting into, long as you're sure about it, who gives a flying Bleep what others think? Get on with your life because no matter what choice you make it is for yourself not for anyone
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by akagod4lov(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
Well, it is a very good idea. it is good to mix up with people you like, that will bring more happiness to your life. I'll like to have one white girl to hook up with, who can provide my finacial needs
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by TheSeeker(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2009
akagod4lov:

Well, it is a very good idea. it is good to mix up with people you like, that will bring more happiness to your life. I'll like to have one white girl to hook up with, who can provide my finacial needs

GBAM!!!!! I wonder why else you would want to marry a caucasian
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by akagod4lov(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
Well, it is a very good idea. it is good to mix up with people you like, that will bring more happiness to your life. I'll like to have one white girl to hook up with, who can provide my finacial needs. It is quite interesting to meet white girls, whoever is interested should reply me through my email address paulnwakaeze@gmail.com
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by TheSeeker(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
akagod4lov:

Well, it is a very good idea. it is good to mix up with people you like, that will bring more happiness to your life. I'll like to have one white girl to hook up with, who can provide my finacial needs. It is quite interesting to meet white girls, whoever is interested should reply me through my email address paulnwakaeze@gmail.com

Why don't you try your luck on Myspace or Facebook
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
babakura:

Well am a witness to biracial relationships,

I had peace of mind , enjoyed everything about it except for some nagging issues n comments n tirades at shopping malls from a** ho**, ' , racists,

N also australia is not used that kinda thing except for aborigines,
I guess it's a free world ,

so what are you saying that its ok for other races not to tolerate racism, but its ok for Aboriginal people to tollerate?, Australia is a very racist country, there is a deep history of racism here, and not just of its indigenous peoples, but also of other races, i see it all the time,
I see many an African man and white "ladies" , and i must say by the body language of the white lady, clinging to her black man,
The African man in this country is just like a "trophy" on the arm of the white lady, she tell her girlfriends, how wonderfull he is in bed, ect, From what ive seen and heard, it is the African man that will have the last laugh, most white woman here just want sex and nothing more, in some cases dont even knw the mans name, then they leave and go home to their white BF or husbands, so who is using who?

So 8 times out of 10 you white woman are being talked about and laught at,
They want decent girls, home makers, and some one that is on the same level, culturally.
the white woman can never understand, only the black woman can understand her black KING.
From what ive seen and heard has really made me ill, its a shame,
like i said before who is using who?
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Gabry(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
Arghhh! See some desperation over hia! GOLD DIGGERS! OFF WITH YA HEAD!!! angry angry angry

grin tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
there are alot of desparate people on here, all ya sob stories, bi-racial relationships, blah blah blah,

that is what make us unique, our difference, skin colour, our different cultures, if we all intermarry with each other, the world will surely be a boring place,
future generations, we will all be the same,

May God Help Us!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sista, this is for you,

YOU GO GIRL!

Like ya style

Regards

Blac2Blac
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by T3jir0: 12:53am On Sep 30, 2009
I really wana marry a white lady, I'l b happy if i can hook up with any now smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by T3jir0: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2009
Tejiro2003@yahoo.com is my email add
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Anabel(f): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2009
did you really like the guy cos you white people can be really insulting, you vomit anything from your mouth especially to a black man. if you are that type of girl, please leave our men for us, we are not tired of them even if they can be silly sometimes, we still want them around instead of them to be insulted by a white girl that don't value them.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Anabel(f): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2009
roraima:

he does not match your body, i have been in that situation before, try having sex with him when he does not expect, he will come and if he does not come then find a better guy for yourself. you can update me on Anabel_kizzy@yahoo.com
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by ayo84(m): 4:45am On Sep 30, 2009
i have been reading this posts, and its clear thing that white girls love nigerian men,fact

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 12:06am On Oct 01, 2009
Black men beware!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE AGE OF A NEW FORM OF SLAVERY, AND THE WHITE WOMEN ARE YOUR MASTERS,

when u marry a white woman, she will own you, make you work 3 jobs
pay for the house and the car and every thing in between,
if you hve a child, u are even more trapped, and she will use that child to her own advantage,
use you for sex and
you will just be an item for her to show u off to her friends, she will cheat on you, willl with other
african men,

there are alot of african men here in aust, in this postition, they are not happy,
SO IF THIS IS THE LIFE YOU BOYS WANT GO FOR IT, N GOOD LUCK, AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCEY ON YOUR SOUL!

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2009
@ Uyai,

I agree, with what you are saying, kissing butts, and the internal division, so true

stay bless'd
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2009
Sista, is the only one with any sence on here!

so dont hate on her just because she speaks the truth,
as we all knw the turth hurts, so stop all live'n in ya lil fairy tail words,

love what l load of, @#$, ppl see opportunities, its a cold hard world, and ppl do any thing
to survive,

black and white, harmany, blah blah blah, what crap,
in australia racism is rampent, white dont except you, as for black men
the white woman DO but thats only for one thing, and ONE thing only,
She's a train, and she will allow all to run through her, just for fun!
SICK!

1 Like

Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by speachless(m): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2009
Its 9ice dere
notin wrong with it.
I ve always imagine hw sweet its gonna be fucking wite pussy
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2009
Speachless, IAM SPEACHLESS!!!!!!!

GO TO YOUR SLAVE MASTER!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2009
SOME OF THE CRAP ON HERE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT,

DESPERATE BLACK MEN AND DESPERATE WHITE WOMAN THAT WANT ONLY ONE THING!

YOU ALL SICK,
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by T3jir0: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2009
Left to me i can marry a white girl,because when mr handsome hook up with mrs white (i hope u know what am talking about),we\'ll produce beautiful creatures,
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2009
Black men who marry white women think they have stepped up in the western society. Sad twisted view.
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2009
@ T3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly you sound like u got a ticket on yaself, and well may b u just not good enough for a black woman!

Secondly, WHAT U SAY'N!!!!!!!!!!!!! that children of parents that r both BLACK ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

thirdly, YOU AND YOU WHITE 'THING' WILL BRING HALF CASTE CHILDREN INTO TIHS WORLD TO BE MISS TREATED BY THE WHITE FAMILY!
AND I DO WHAT IAM TAKING ABOUT, SEEN IT ONE TO MANY TIMES,

THINK ABOUT THIS, FUTURE CHILDREN B 4 U THINK OF SATIFYING YOUR PRIVATE PARTS, HOW SELFISH!!!!!!
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by denny4ril: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2009
dating is a choice! wink
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by T3jir0: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
unfortunately man, thatz my choice, ok? smiley
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by blac2blac(f): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ T3

yes, T3 you have used the RIGHT word, 'unfortunatly'
Re: White Girls Dating Nigerian Men by austinbiz: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2009
I AM AUSTIN FROM NIGERIA, 30 YEARS AND I REALLY LOVE TO MEET

A LADY THAT BASE IN OVERSEA AND WHO IS SINCERE IN MIND. IF

INTERESTED SHE CAN CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE:+2348055968422 OR

EMAIL: omoaugustine@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.