Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. (16201 Views)

The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / You Cannot Move Mountains Until You Talk To Your Mountains / Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazaje:

They have increased but they have always been there long before the time of Jesus. . .
so jesus' prophecies came to pass. Thank you for refusing to find a way or an excuse to deny it.
Jesus prophesied this.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by EzePromoe: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

what are you saying did God sanction the death of the 10000?,were they all non-christian? why them and not say all our thieving politicians? or you and your family for that matter? why not me? why them?

answer these simple question abeg stop running around in circles.
Your day of death is coming including the thieving politicians. It could be this night, tomorrow, anyday.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Your day of death is coming including the thieving politicians. It could be this night, tomorrow, anyday.

you are failing to make a succint point..
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Just like yours too. You could slump and die this moment, all I need do is place a call to the satanists on this forum.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by mazaje(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: so jesus' prophecies came to pass. Thank you for refusing to find a way or an excuse to deny it.
Jesus prophesied this.

Jesus also told his disciples that he will return during their life time, he also told the high priest that he will see him return during his life time. . .All false. . .
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

So he now floods us in small measures? Wakes up, scratches his balls, spins the globe beside his bed, and just says 'floooooodd!!'...

That's cool. Awesome power.
be careful how you speak and think.

I said natural disasters have increased in frequency in recent times. You said its not true, giving an example as the fact that an incident like the flood has not reoccured. Is the great flood the only incidence of natural disaster?
I also show you that God promised the flood won't reoccur.

Then you resort to mockery.

Smh.
GeneralShepherd:

this was the same response you gave at the Anambra disaster...pathetic...
when speaking to people with clear motives, they will know that my heart goes out to them and I share their sorrows, but when speaking to you who wants to exploit the grief of people for godless and sinful agenda. I will only speak like Jesus spoke:

Luke 13: 2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilæans were sinners above all the Galilæans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazaje:

Jesus also told his disciples that he will return during their life time, he also told the high priest that he will see him return during his life time. . .All false. . .
as usual, giving your own interpretation to scriptures.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by mazaje(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: as usual, giving your own interpretation to scriptures.

Nope. . .Its very clear. . .

Jesus told the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'" (Matthew 26:64 )

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'" (Mark 14:62 )

Jesus told his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel. . . .

"When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." (Matthew 10:23)

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees. When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Luke 21:25-33)
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013

And as usual, your interpretation is always the right one
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by esauy: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Luke 13: 2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilæans were sinners above all the Galilæans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

The number one rule of Politics is Generate Fear! You can't galvanize a group of people to rally behind your cause unless you give them something to fear. Human beings overwhelmingly respond to negativity. Thats why we are in this forum enjoying the fact that we are here scolding one another. You give a group of people something to fear and they will rally to your cause, be it true or false. Its just the unfortunate nature of man. Jesus was most likely a religious Zealot trying to organize an armed insurrection in an attempt to over throw his Roman oppressors who were diluting his Jewish Faith with their pagan beliefs and bribing the pharisees to be corrupt an tow the Roman line.

This is a wonderful quote for us Atheist to remember when we get that argument about God of the Old Testament vs. God of the New. They are both cruel and vindictive. Religion is the only thing that makes good people do and say bad things. This quote is truly disturbing and I'm glad you brought it to my attention. Jesus was not the God of Love and Peace. He definitely was out for war

Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

These are the scriptures that are so dangerous and worthy of condemnation in our modern era

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
esauy:

The number one rule of Politics is Generate Fear! You can't galvanize a group of people to rally behind your cause unless you give them something to fear. Human beings overwhelmingly respond to negativity. Thats why we are in this forum enjoying the fact that we are here scolding one another. You give a group of people something to fear and they will rally to your cause, be it true or false. Its just the unfortunate nature of man. Jesus was most likely a religious Zealot trying to organize an armed insurrection in an attempt to over throw his Roman oppressors who were diluting his Jewish Faith with their pagan beliefs and bribing the pharisees to be corrupt an tow the Roman line.

This is a wonderful quote for us Atheist to remember when we get that argument about God of the Old Testament vs. God of the New. They are both cruel and vindictive. Religion is the only thing that makes good people do and say bad things. This quote is truly disturbing and I'm glad you brought it to my attention. Jesus was not the God of Love and Peace. He definitely was out for war

Matthew 10:34
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword

These are the scriptures that are so dangerous and worthy of condemnation in our modern era
generate fear? Modern era?
I laugh. Modern era ko, post-mortem era ni.

Yes. Try to downgrade the scriptures and Gods law and judgement. Let's do it. We can enjoy sin wella if we convince ourselves there's no judgement of sin and try to find faults in the scriptures.
Maybe if we say there's no judge, hew'll disappear and we can get away with wrong doing.

In this modern era let's commit abortion and teach children they should enjoy life and have sex and fun. Let exploit their mistakes and suffering and grief and cause them to lose accountability.

Let's tell them there is no wages of sin and God is a wicked joke that doesn't exist.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
mazaje:

Nope. . .Its very clear. . .

Jesus told the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'" (Matthew 26:64 )

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'" (Mark 14:62 )

Jesus told his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel. . . .

"When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." (Matthew 10:23)

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees. When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Luke 21:25-33)
if I show you how you're misinterpreting those scriptures and tell you what Jesus meant, will you stop bringing up silly excuses to justify yourself?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by mazaje(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: if I show you how you're misinterpreting those scriptures and tell you what Jesus meant, will you stop bringing up silly excuses to justify yourself?

You will show me or dance around the issue. . There is nothing to show there. . .
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by peterphd(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
This Josh is just brain dead! How can we be sure it is not allah killing them for you infidel Christians refusing to worship him or vishnu or odin or alekwu? Stop being such a dolt for your bloodthirsty god.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by macof(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:
And you aren't a Gentile?

Don't mind the jewish slave, Ajibam as sold his birth rights and now disown his ancestors.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by macof(m): 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

1.christianity is not religion
2..I don't care how you view my post.
hear again..
the wrath of God is coming on all gentiles soon.

the Bible say,they will run under rocks and mountains and say fall on us,, so that we can hide from the lord's wrath,,but who can run from it?who can survive the wrath of God?..
only the bride redeemed by the blood and baptize in the name of Jesus Christ will be raptured and save from the wrath..

JESUS IS COMING SOON

You are a gentile to the Jews whether u like it or not, ur father is not a Jew, ur ancestors are not Jews.

The wrath of God is coming to u because u are a gentile. A non-Jew is wat a gentile is and that's wat u are.

Gentile flows through ur veins. And Yahweh hates all that are not Jews. Yahweh shall reject u on the last day but when u run to the God of ur father, he shall accept you for love and honor of duty which he has promised to ur fathers
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by macof(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: God is a consuming fire, a pillar of cloud by the day and a pillar of fire by the night.
If God show himself on this earth, we may not all live to tell the story.
Ask the Israelites how it feels to hear directly from God.

why ask the Israelites? Why not ask ur people?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
peterphd: This Josh is just brain dead! How can we be sure it is not allah killing them for you infidel Christians refusing to worship him or vishnu or odin or alekwu? Stop being such a dolt for your bloodthirsty god.
sorry, I don't respond to people who publicly show their immaturity by choosing to only mock what they do not believe in.

Do you see mazaje cussing or mocking?
Do you see rationalmind cussing?

Its pathetic. I won't waste words.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Joshthefirst: sorry, I don't respond to people who publicly show their immaturity by choosing to only mock what they do not believe in.

Do you see mazaje cussing or mocking?
Do you see rationalmind cussing?

Its pathetic. I won't waste words.
You make it difficult not to be cussed. it is a pathetic waste of time arguing with you about religion.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by macof(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
It is the gods of their ancestors, gods of Philippines that is punishing them for worshiping Yahweh and Jesus.

It would soon get to Nigeria.

Repent Repent Repent and acknowledge the God of your land and God of your people
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by NawtiRomeo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=plaetton]

He he he .
So the book of revelations is the culprit .
Wow.

So, in other words, the book of revelations says or implies that God would be useless in the last days? Is that it?

That prayers and supplications would be a total waste of time in the last days?

Interesting angle indeed.
You had better spread that message to your fellow christians that according to the book of Revelations, Natural disasters are coming and that prayers to god are basically useless because god is on sabbatical. [/quote
Shut up your mouth and stop attacking christains...........are there only xtains in phillipines?? Look at a fool like you talking rubbish about something that is very painful...dyu knw pple lost mums,dads, and siblings etc in dat storm?? If u don't bliv in God its ur problem ok. The mod can as well ban me buh do not be one sided cos so many pple bliv in different gods.......Thank you
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
macof: It is the gods of their ancestors, gods of Philippines that is punishing them for worshiping Yahweh and Jesus.

It would soon get to Nigeria.

Repent Repent Repent and acknowledge the God of your land and God of your people
ARE THE GODS SO LONELY , PETTY, JEALOUS AND NEEDY? undecided

so much for the Omni Omni deities.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by macof(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Troll: ARE THE GODS SO LONELY , PETTY, JEALOUS AND NEEDY? undecided

so much for the Omni Omni deities.

No the Gods are only trying to reclaim their land from Yahweh and Jesus.

These Philippines have a covenant with them and they must fulfill the covenant.

Africa is next, You atheist are spared but The Abrahamics who worship another foreign God shall see the wrath of THE GOD which their ancestors swore to
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ajibam: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

You are a gentile to the Jews whether u like it or not, ur father is not a Jew, ur ancestors are not Jews.

The wrath of God is coming to u because u are a gentile. A non-Jew is wat a gentile is and that's wat u are.

Gentile flows through ur veins. And Yahweh hates all that are not Jews. Yahweh shall reject u on the last day but when u run to the God of ur father, he shall accept you for love and honor of duty which he has promised to ur fathers

most Jews don't accept Christ. and Christ is the only way.. God created a scheme which will soon manifest. the two witnesses will be sent to Israel to tell them to accept Christ for 3 and half years...144,000 will be saved...

the others will taste God's wrath because he came to His own and His own rejected him....
and if am a gentile as you state up there ...

Acts 28:2
Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen.”

lo and behold, I listened, I was save..
JESUS have mercy on that gentile woman eventhough the food of the children can't be given to dog...

search and download this song...
God's grace kept me by kurt Carr

it will help you out of your confusion
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Ajibam: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

Don't mind the jewish slave, Ajibam as sold his birth rights and now disown his ancestors.

yea...all belong to JESUS.Christ now

I surrendered all to him
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

No the Gods are only trying to reclaim their land from Yahweh and Jesus.

These Philippines have a covenant with them and they must fulfill the covenant.

Africa is next, You atheist are spared but The Abrahamics who worship another foreign God shall see the wrath of THE GOD which their ancestors swore to
in other words they're Jealous and Petty? undecided

Fighting over their right to be worshipped?

Funny Funny people.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2013
aManFromMars:
Just like yours too. You could slump and die this moment, all I need do is place a call to the satanists on this forum.
shocked shocked shocked

See war....scriptures are really coming true on Nairaland.

Sia lahla.

Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by UyiIredia(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2013

And yours . . . . as well as other acclaimed men of God over time. Allow some of us our skepticism we would like to see the God that spoke with thunder and lightning. That should satiate the curiosity of some of us, lend more credence to your story and crucially let God (if He exists) state His intent.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Demainman1: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2013
CHRISTIANITY IN NIGERIA IS A NATURAL DISASTER WORSE THAN THIS HURRICANE THAT HIT THE PHILLIPINOS angry
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2013
....Wow! see what strange religions have done to the brain of our people.

They have become unfeeling , judgemental ,heartless, illogical & wicked hearted ; all in a bid to proof their god is right and for them to win an imaginary mansion in their heaven.Na WA O....

Did you hear "what they went through was worse than HELL "? but because the so-called Christians here are not affected they are not concerned. Let us tell you now , thousands of christians also perished in Tacloban Philippines...and i sincerely believe their is not enough sophistry that can cover the fact that their is something wrong with what most people/ sheeple believe!
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by esauy: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2013
Joshthefirst: generate fear? Modern era?
I laugh. Modern era ko, post-mortem era ni.

Yes. Try to downgrade the scriptures and Gods law and judgement. Let's do it. We can enjoy sin wella if we convince ourselves there's no judgement of sin and try to find faults in the scriptures.
Maybe if we say there's no judge, hew'll disappear and we can get away with wrong doing.

In this modern era let's commit abortion and teach children they should enjoy life and have sex and fun. Let exploit their mistakes and suffering and grief and cause them to lose accountability.

Let's tell them there is no wages of sin and God is a wicked joke that doesn't exist.

Yes, modern era, age of information. Unfortunately many Nigerians want to live in the Dark Ages were witches exist, prophets predict the future & feudal lords exploit the serf population who are to busy being preoccupied with Demons, witch Hunting & killing each other in stampedes to get miracle spring water (AKA Juju Charm).

YES! Sex is a good thing when it's done between consenting adults who love each other. And if it weren't for you churches repression of birth control, we could avoid unnecessary abortions.

There is no such thing as Sin. I behave according to the rules & norms of society because I was fortunate enough to be raised in a healthy family along with being born with a sound neurological mind.

People who misbehave & carry out acts of evil are either predisposed to commiting these acts through the biology in their mind or trauma in their upbringing. Religion does little to nothing to change this. If anything religion only make people worse giving an evil person biblical justification to rape, kill, commit genocide. Enough is enough. Why aren't Africans tired of this? Religion is the feul that incites the fire, & it's the Zealous beleiver who's the one whose immoral. Seriously, go back & read some of the absurd posts of your fellow believers justifying 10,000 deaths as a consequence of your imaginary God's judgement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? / Tithing : Talk Is Cheap, Nigerians Are Just Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.