Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. (16198 Views)

The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / You Cannot Move Mountains Until You Talk To Your Mountains / Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Can I open a thread where I can show you basic atheist arguments agaist the bible?
you can.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: you can.

okay...coming up
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2013
mazaje:

Study history my friend. . .People were so violent that they used to build walls around their cities. . . .If any body ventures outside the walls the person is toast. . .

Now people are so violent that high walls around their houses cant save them from the bombs of your so-called progress.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424053111904106704576583203589408180

mazaje:

We have found cure to many diseases,

You have found cure to many diseases but even some of the machines and you use to cure this diseases (among other machines and chemicals) have help in creating new ddiseases and ailments. E.g Cancer of the 'everything.'

mazaje:

2000 years ago the average life expectancy world wide was like 35 years old. . Now in some places it is as high as 80. .

There's no need to talk about 2000 years ago without solid proof. Here in Africa, it is well known that our grand-parents and great grand parents lived much longer and stronger lives than we are currently doing.

mazaje:

Blacks and whites now leave together so much so that a black man is now the president of the most powerful nation on earth which happens to be a white majority nation. . .600 years ago blacks were only slaves to whites.

Blacks now live with white but black sons dont know their black fathers. Black families cant live together. They cannot even share a meal together.

mazaje:

. .We as a race have really progressed, we are not as violent as we used to be and we are now more tolerant of each other. . .Read the nonsense violence in the old testament, during that time you can just invade a country kill them all and claim your god told you to do that. . .No one can try it now. . .

It is even worse in this our last century. WW2 alone killed more people than all the wars of history put together. Now leaders invade countries, kill them and claim their god (their self) told them to do that. E.g Hitler against the world, George Bush against Iraq, Saddam against Kuwait.

We are not just invading countries now, we are invading the womb (which should be the safest place) and exterminating our most vulnerable neighbours. Mothers are killing their own children. We have even gotten to the stage of infanticide...where people kill new-born babies that were not aborted. The Chinese Govt practices forced abortion where they hunt down pregnant women of even 9months and abort their babies forcefully. People are raping 2yr old girls...its all over the news. TALK ABOUT VIOLENCE!!!

Where's the progress

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2013
I dont know the stone age man but I think the most ancient men were better-off than me in certain ways and I am better-off in certain ways.

You think you're better in all ways?

Mr Troll: Mazaje has answered you but let me ask you, Do you think the stone age man was better than you?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Don't mind mazaje telling us the world has gotten better. When sin and disobedience has ravaged the world even more. The technology and science we trust in has done more damage to the world(I am not debunking science by saying this)

More than 53million babies have died in the us alone since the legalization of abortion.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: Don't mind mazaje telling us the world has gotten better. When sin and disobedience has ravaged the world even more. The technology and science we trust in has done more damage to the world(I am not debunking science by saying this)

More than 53million babies have died in the us alone since the legalization of abortion.

Wow is abortion really the problem? Are you forgetting that God is the father of abortion? The most common abortion that happens is the natural spontaneius abortion.

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2013
italo:

Now people are so violent that high walls around their houses cant save them from the bombs of your so-called progress.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424053111904106704576583203589408180

You have found cure to many diseases but even some of the machines and you use to cure this diseases (among other machines and chemicals) have help in creating new ddiseases and ailments. E.g Cancer of the 'everything.'

There's no need to talk about 2000 years ago without solid proof. Here in Africa, it is well known that our grand-parents and great grand parents lived much longer and stronger lives than we are currently doing.

Blacks now live with white but black sons dont know their black fathers. Black families cant live together. They cannot even share a meal together.

It is even worse in this our last century. WW2 alone killed more people than all the wars of history put together. Now leaders invade countries, kill them and claim their god (their self) told them to do that. E.g Hitler against the world, George Bush against Iraq, Saddam against Kuwait.

We are not just invading countries now, we are invading the womb (which should be the safest place) and exterminating our most vulnerable neighbours. Mothers are killing their own children. We have even gotten to the stage of infanticide...where people kill new-born babies that were not aborted. The Chinese Govt practices forced abortion where they hunt down pregnant women of even 9months and abort their babies forcefully. People are raping 2yr old girls...its all over the news. TALK ABOUT VIOLENCE!!!

Where's the progress

You are talking nonsense as usual

1) Technology and information- do you have any idea how many would have not died if the isrealites had google maps to avoid using the long route to the promised land from Egypt? Furthermore, buses and aeroplanes could have helped them

2) Infanticide has been around since the early ages. It is illegal almost everywhere on the planet. So you are chatting nonsense

3) Chattel slavery is over compared to the old testament

4) Molesters are no more married to their victims as in the old testament

5) As a black man, are you telling me that you dont know your father or do not eat with your family? The situation of blacks is as a result of corruption and religion.....yes, religion

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03:
As usual, you see everyone who doesnt agree with you as crazy.

You are yet to show me how we're better off than the people of old.

[quote author=Logicboy03]

You are talking nonsense as usual

1) Technology and information- do you have any idea how many would have not died if the isrealites had google maps to avoid using the long route to the promised land from Egypt? Furthermore, buses and aeroplanes could have helped them

The same google maps that are used to guide missiles to destroy humans. The same buses and airplanes that have crashed to kill millions and contribute to climate change that continues to kill many. The same airplanes that are used to kill millions in wars.

Logicboy03:

2) Infanticide has been around since the early ages. It is illegal almost everywhere on the planet. So you are chatting nonsense

It is happening. So where is the progress.

Logicboy03:

3) Chattel slavery is over compared to the old testament

Go and learn about modern day slavery. It is just as bad. There's no progress.

[quote author=Logicboy03]

4) Molesters are no more married to their victims as in the old testament

There are many molesters within homes. There was even a case of a man who kept his daughter hostage and was having children by her. Domestic violence and molestation is just as bad as it has ever been. Where's the progress?

Logicboy03:

5) As a black man, are you telling me that you dont know your father or do not eat with your family? The situation of blacks is as a result of corruption and religion.....yes, religion

I do, but many dont. Why are they in that situation if we've progressed as Mr Troll says?

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2013
italo: I dont know the stone age man but I think the most ancient men were better-off than me in certain ways and I am better-off in certain ways.

You think you're better in all ways?

no. now let me ask you, overall do you think ancient men were better of than you now?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2013
I dont know for sure. I'd say we're fairly equal.

There are many areas in which we are better off and there are many ways in which they were better off.

No progress. At least, no one here has been able to show that we've progressed overall.

Mr Troll: no. now let me ask you, overall do you think ancient men were better of than you now?

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Italo has a problem with levels....

The levels of sanctioned/approved infanticides have gone down

Chattel slavery is over and abolished....stop lying. In any developed country, you have minimum wages.

No more polio in developed countries.

Small pox is a thing of the past

---------------------------------

Furthermore, Italo, have planes and buses caused more harm than good? If the answer is that they have caused more good, why then would you claim that humans havent progressed? Are you just a liar?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2013
italo: I dont know for sure. I'd say we're fairly equal.

There are many areas in which we are better off and there are many ways in which they were better off.

No progress. At least, no one here has been able to show that we've progressed overall.

lets say i agree with you. No progress().

SO WHAT THE HECK IS JOSH PRATTLING ABOUT THE FALL OF MAN!!!?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Italo has a problem with levels....

Chattel slavery is over and abolished....stop lying. In any developed country, you have minimum wages.

---------------------------------

Furthermore, Italo, have planes and buses caused more harm than good? If the answer is that they have caused more good, why then would you claim that humans havent progressed? Are you just a liar?

i'm sure if we finally eradicate malaria, Italo will still claim, NO PROGRESS. Lie for Yahweh, you will make heaven.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
That is another topic. That would be going into spirituality.

I choose to talk with you about things you can understand/relate to, for now.

Mr Troll: lets say i agree with you. No progress().

SO WHAT THE HECK IS JOSH PRATTLING ABOUT THE FALL OF MAN!!!?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
And what will you say if technological advancement introduces or magnifies the danger of a new disease?

What will you say if the US drops a bomb that wipes off Syria from the world map?

You would call it progress?

There's no need to involve Yahweh in this. It seems that even you cannot have an intellectual discussion without involving God: the same thing you accuse religious people of.

Mr Troll:

i'm sure if we finally eradicate malaria, Italo will still claim, NO PROGRESS. Lie for Yahweh, you will make heaven.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by italo: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03: Italo has a problem with levels....

Levels of abortion, forced abortion has gone up.

Logicboy03:

In every corner of the world, especially developed countries, there are modern day slaves who have little or no control over their labour and wages. As we speak, our Nigerian sisters are giving out their bodies all over the developed while pimps (slavemasters) smile to the bank. Go and learn about modern day slavery allover the world. Stop embarassing yourself.

Logicboy03:

Olodo. Go and read about new diseases caused by smoking, global warming etc. The ---------------------------------

Logicboy03:

I think you should ask the ozone layer. Is there any human being who isnt suffering from the effects of the depletion of the Ozone layer. Ask the Philippinos who are complaining about the role that global warming has played in disasters like the last typhoon, hurricane Sandy etc.

Where really is the progress?
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo:

Levels of abortion, forced abortion has gone up.

In every corner of the world, especially developed countries, there are modern day slaves who have little or no control over their labour and wages. As we speak, our Nigerian sisters are giving out their bodies all over the developed while pimps (slavemasters) smile to the bank. Go and learn about modern day slavery allover the world. Stop embarassing yourself.

Olodo. Go and read about new diseases caused by smoking, global warming etc. The ---------------------------------

I think you should ask the ozone layer. Is there any human being who isnt suffering from the effects of the depletion of the Ozone layer. Ask the Philippinos who are complaining about the role that global warming has played in disasters like the last typhoon, hurricane Sandy etc.

Where really is the progress?

1) Abortion is not forced by any government. I saw your lies about China. Abortion is only permitted. You are allowed to have only one child. Abortions caused by certain mistakes or illnesses have been reduced by modern science.

Stop lying

2) We are talking about chattel slavery.....chattel slavery. That doesnt exist in any developed country. That is progress. There is no where you will see a chained man being bargained for like a piece of cloth.

3) New diseases are a product of evolution and experimentation which most of the time are beyond human capabilities to stop. However, we have removed and destroyed many diseases as a result of modern science. That is progress. New diseases will always come but we are now better equipped to fight any new disease. Progress

4) Global warming and ozone depletion will happen and it is almost beyond man's ability to stop. As long as we use fire, heat and steam, it is inevitable....blame God for creating such a flawed atmosphere

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
italo: That is another topic. That would be going into spirituality.

I choose to talk with you about things you can understand/relate to, for now.

bros, that was what brought about this argument. that mankind has in fact gone backwards from perfect Adam and Eve.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
From antiquity, man has always struggled to make his life and that of his loved ones better. from the stone age man who used rocks as cutting tools, we now have precise laser cutters that can cut almost anything with a very high level of precision. THAT IS PROGRESS

From walking long distances on foot, to using horses and other animals, to the invention of the locomotive engine, and now to the supersonic jets, we can now traverse the globe in less time that it would have taken the primitive man to walk 100km. THAT IS PROGRESS

In the field of medicine, we have moved from ascribing all forms of illnesses to the whims and caprices of the gods into the discovery that most diseases are caused by germs. we have now found specific cures to some diseases that have threatened to wipe out the human race. even the dreaded HIV can be managed and the patient can live a full life up to old age. THAT IS PROGRESS

We, as individuals and society in general are beginning to recognize the individual rights of women. women are no longer seen as inferior beings who should be owned and pushed around by men. we are not fully there yet but in the not so distant future, the woman shall be equal to the man in every right, both in principle and practice. THAT IS PROGRESS

in almost every country today, the individual is given the rights to express himself and his thoughts and ideas are no longer suppressed. no longer is religion the final arbiter on what is good and just and moral. hardly will you find anybody being tortured and killed because he has different views from the clergy and priests. THAT IS PROGRESS

today, I can chat with a stranger named Italo over the internet, a technology in which just a 100 years ago would not have crossed the mind of the most imaginative scientist.

Today, we don't need to gaze in wonder at the moon and stars, we can actually land there. we don't need to wonder how the rain falls, how the thunder strikes, how the rainbow forms, how the earthquake and tsunamis come about. We Know. THAT IS PROGRESS.

it is only the genuinely foolish and dubious that will look at how far we have come in just over 200 ago let alone thousands and tell me that we have not made any progress. that in fact we have been the same way, more or less.

today, in developed countries at least infant and maternal mortality rates have been reduced to the barest minimum. it is a sign of progress that in Norway and Japan 3 and 2 children will die out of a thousand births than the 68 and 59 in Zambia and Pakistan respectively.

even in wars today, there is a form of sanity to it. no longer will the victors kill helpless children or r.ape innocent women. you will be tried and convicted of war crimes, something that was non-existent in the brutal and barbaric wars of the past. Granted, we have not been able to totally eradicate all our problems but mankind more than ever before is working together to end diseases, wars and poverty etc. we may or may not totally succeed but we will make progress, just as we have been making for the past thousand thousand years.

it is only the religious fanatic that will look at all this evidence and still tell you that in fact we have been retrogressing and that all our problems will be eradicated in one fell swoop by a warring sky daddy and restore us all to perfection. a classic case of delusion and wishful thinking if I ever saw one.

4 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Brilliant piece up there Mr Troll.

3 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
mazaje:

What is this block headed foool saying?. . . .I am tired of your foolishness and crazy talk . . .You live in a fallen creation eh?. . .Good for you. . .

Typical atheists' response. cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by mazaje(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
^^

Typical response of a deluded goon that has been indoctrinated with ancient myth. . this deluded goon believes he is "saved" while others are headed for destruction for not believing in some ancient folklore. . .You are crazy. .
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by MrTroll(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
mazaje: ^^

Typical response of a deluded goon that has been indoctrinated with ancient myth. . this deluded goon believes he is "saved" while others are headed for destruction for not believing in some ancient folklore. . .You are crazy. .
He has to believe it na. why else will they preach it?

the cartoons though...undecided
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by mazaje(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: He has to believe it na. why else will they preach it?

the cartoons though...undecided

Of course, he is a crazy and deluded sadist that uses some stupid belief to hide his sadism. . .He believe that majority of the world population which number in billions will spend eternity in hell for not believing in some delusional folklore. . .Why he and his crazy demented church memebers will go to heaven and enjoy because they accepted the right mythology and interpretation of the mythology. . .What a foool. . .I dislike this foool Olagdegbuu because he even uses hell to threaten his fellow christians that do not agree with his own interpretation of the bible. . .

2 Likes

Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr Troll: From antiquity, man has always struggled to make his life and that of his loved ones better. from the stone age man who used rocks as cutting tools, we now have precise laser cutters that can cut almost anything with a very high level of precision. THAT IS PROGRESS
what patheric nonsense is all this? I am not saying that the world has not advanced technologically. I'm saying that the world is not better. It has never been good since the fall of man. Only an ignorant person would claim that mankind is having it great and enjoying.
How is cutting equipment evidence the world is getting better?
Smh.
Mr Troll: From walking long distances on foot, to using horses and other animals, to the invention of the locomotive engine, and now to the supersonic jets, we can now traverse the globe in less time that it would have taken the primitive man to walk 100km. THAT IS PROGRESS
and the amount of people who have died because of this super speed state the world is in has not etched out the advantages of this?
Mass numbers of people die in plane crashes and other related crashes every day and year. A plane was used to launch a terrorist attack on the world trade center. I am not saying that planes are a disadvantage, I'm just saying that man has never been much advantaged since his fall from perfection in the beginning. Science has just been trying to alleviate the problems the fall created, they've tried, but death, disease and pain still abound with us.

Mr Troll: In the field of medicine, we have moved from ascribing all forms of illnesses to the whims and caprices of the gods into the discovery that most diseases are caused by germs. we have now found specific cures to some diseases that have threatened to wipe out the human race. even the dreaded HIV can be managed and the patient can live a full life up to old age. THAT IS PROGRESS

We, as individuals and society in general are beginning to recognize the individual rights of women. women are no longer seen as inferior beings who should be owned and pushed around by men. we are not fully there yet but in the not so distant future, the woman shall be equal to the man in every right, both in principle and practice. THAT IS PROGRESS
nonsense. When we think we are done with one illness, another will surface. When we think we're done with smallpox. Hiv will arise, an epidemic will come out and claim millions at a time. Cancer will tear people from their loved ones. The world has not gotten better much.
150,000 die every hour. Man has resorted to willful killing of his babies, and he still tries to justify it till today. More than 53 million babies have died from murders in the U.S, how have things gotten better? We stretch even our merciless hands into the safe coven of the womb and kill infants for our selfish reasons. Women are still treated as scum in places today.

Mr Troll: in almost every country today, the individual is given the rights to express himself and his thoughts and ideas are no longer suppressed. no longer is religion the final arbiter on what is good and just and moral. hardly will you find anybody being tortured and killed because he has different views from the clergy and priests. THAT IS PROGRESS
this is cheap. The very nature of mankind and his lust for power is still here. Atheistic religion is still found in parts of china. In north korea, people are still killed for professing christ or having bibles in their homes. Christians are treated as the scum of the earth even by the same religionists.

Mr Troll: today, I can chat with a stranger named Italo over the internet, a technology in which just a 100 years ago would not have crossed the mind of the most imaginative scientist.
today, man wathces pornography, the best selling industry in the world. Today, even now, the hearts of young boys and girls are perverted because they are very liberal and not taught good morals since the world rejects morals and gives them freedom. Children are perverted and hopelessly lost in confusion and drugs and sex. Today, you can hook up with someone you want to have sex with on the internet. Today, you can learn to commit suicide on the internet.

Mr Troll: Today, we don't need to gaze in wonder at the moon and stars, we can actually land there. we don't need to wonder how the rain falls, how the thunder strikes, how the rainbow forms, how the earthquake and tsunamis come about. We Know. THAT IS PROGRESS.
how does this change the fact that death and suffering and disease and sin and lawlessness abound much more? Today, in a public forum, anyone who jokes and trolls about the way he m.asturbates and about the way he treates women like thrash is liked and acknowledged. Anyone who insults well and commits sin in the name of enjoyment is the peoples man.

Mr Troll: it is only the genuinely foolish and dubious that will look at how far we have come in just over 200 ago let alone thousands and tell me that we have not made any progress. that in fact we have been the same way, more or less.
it is only the truly foolish man that will look at the glitter of technological advancement and dare say man is better than his ancestors. And dare say that the fall of man was not a fall at all.

More people have died due to wars in the last 200 years than. The past history of wars in the world combined.

It is only a fool that will trust in this present world and science as his only hope. Or that will choose to be resigned in his fate and engage sin and exploit himself and others in lawless deeds in the name of enjoyment and not look for a way of salvation. Only a fool will blindly take on science that cannot even save him from death.

Only Jesus saves. He has promised us a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness and perfection dwells.

But that does not mean we should waste our lives on this one. The deeds you do on this earth will be rewarded when Jesus comes.

today, in developed countries at least infant and maternal mortality rates have been reduced to the barest minimum. it is a sign of progress that in Norway and Japan 3 and 2 children will die out of a thousand births than the 68 and 59 in Zambia and Pakistan respectively.

even in wars today, there is a form of sanity to it. no longer will the victors kill helpless children or r.ape innocent women. you will be tried and convicted of war crimes, something that was non-existent in the brutal and barbaric wars of the past. Granted, we have not been able to totally eradicate all our problems but mankind more than ever before is working together to end diseases, wars and poverty etc. we may or may not totally succeed but we will make progress, just as we have been making for the past thousand thousand years.

it is only the religious fanatic that will look at all this evidence and still tell you that in fact we have been retrogressing and that all our problems will be eradicated in one fell swoop by a warring sky daddy and restore us all to perfection. a classic case of delusion and wishful thinking if I ever saw one.
smh.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
mazaje:

Of course, he is a crazy and deluded sadist that uses some stupid belief to hide his sadism. . .He believe that majority of the world population which number in billions will spend eternity in hell for not believing in some delusional folklore. . .Why he and his crazy demented church memebers will go to heaven and enjoy because they accepted the right mythology and interpretation of the mythology. . .What a foool. . .I dislike this foool Olagdegbuu because he even uses hell to threaten his fellow christians that do not agree with his own interpretation of the bible. . .
as usual, you keep repeating the same nonsense. How many times will it be drummed into your thick skull that people go to hell for commiting iniquity. You keep repeating this idiotic statement and calling others fools. Smh.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
I knew it. Mr Troll was just wasting his time.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: as usual, you keep repeating the same nonsense. How many times will it be drummed into your thick skull that people go to hell for commiting iniquity. You keep repeating this idiotic statement and calling others fools. Smh.

And on whose authority are you saying this? Who are you to say your interpretation of the bible is right and not oladeegbus interpretation? Was mazaje referring to your interpretation or his own? On what grounds should you even claim people go to hell for commiting iniquity when the bible made it clear preaching any other message different from that of the bible leads to hell? I gave you a passage of the scriptures from galatians and u danced around it as usual.

Smh too
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

And on whose authority are you saying this? Who are you to say your interpretation of the bible is right and not oladeegbus interpretation? Was mazaje referring to your interpretation or his own? On what grounds should you even claim people go to hell for commiting iniquity when the bible made it clear preaching any other message different from that of the bible leads to hell? I gave you a passage of the scriptures from galatians and u danced around it as usual.

Smh too
when did I dance around anything? The message of the bible is that people will go to hell for commiting iniquity. And I stand on its authority.

How many times will I repeat the fact from the bible that:

the wages of sin is death?

Ola's main teachings from the beginning have been the same with mine.
We've been saying the same thing most of the time.

The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus our lord.

That is the gospel. Any other gospel preached apart from that only decieves men and lands them in hell.

And who are you to judge which is the right interpretation and the wrong?
Am I not a christian? Was the bible not written for me to grow and learn? It is hypocritical for you to start claiming your own interpretation to God given words and reject the words of those who discern it spiritually.

How can you make up an interpretation and hang everyuthing on it when the bible itself clearly states that it is spiritually discerned. Why would you discard the words of the spiritual people who discern the bible and make up your own world view based on your clearly misguided interpretations to justify yourself?

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

This is how we know if the doctrine and interpretation is correct. Does it make the man thoroughly furnished unto all good works? By their fruits we shall know.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: when did I dance around anything? The message of the bible is that people will go to hell for commiting iniquity. And I stand on its authority.

How many times will I repeat the fact from the bible that:

the wages of sin is death?

Ola's main teachings from the beginning have been the same with mine.
We've been saying the same thing most of the time.

The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus our lord.

That is the gospel. Any other gospel preached apart from that only decieves men and lands them in hell.

And who are you to judge which is the right interpretation and the wrong?
Am I not a christian? Was the bible not written for me to grow and learn? It is hypocritical for you to start claiming your own interpretation to God given words and reject the words of those who discern it spiritually.

How can you make up an interpretation and hang everyuthing on it when the bible itself clearly states that it is spiritually discerned. Why would you discard the words of the spiritual people who discern the bible and make up your own world view based on your clearly misguided interpretations to justify yourself?

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

This is how we know if the doctrine and interpretation is correct. Does it make the man thoroughly furnished unto all good works? By their fruits we shall know.

Galatians 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach
any other gospel unto you than that which we have
preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man
preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have
received, let him be accursed.

Dance around it again as usual. People won't just got to hell because of iniquity. They will also go to hell for preaching what they believe in.
Re: God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. by Joshthefirst(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
rationalmind:

Galatians 1:8-9

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach
any other gospel unto you than that which we have
preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man
preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have
received, let him be accursed.

Dance around it again as usual. People won't just got to hell because of iniquity. They will also go to hell for preaching what they believe in.
smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Tithing : Talk Is Cheap, Nigerians Are Just Stingy / Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.