Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33069 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 5:24am On Nov 19, 2013
LesbianBoy:
You sound pained! You must really be a BROKE guy undecided
. undecidedangry No!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2013
nairaman66: Total rubbish! Assuming your situation changes ten times in a year, you should be seen with ten different women to match your different status huh?
cool Thank you!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by mencade6: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2013
@op, i pity you ooo.
It goes to show that you have low self esteem. And this also prove that all ladies are gold diggers and money conscious.

#team Bleep love #team i will chop my money alone
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2013
pc guru:

nope Op didn't say anything about working hard in terms of working hard to make relationship work, he said work hard to get rich to get a babe, and the babe work hard to be hotter. I don't know daily news so I can't argue on his thinking capacity but I know you ogugua is not someone that buys into that crap, what you posted is different, you are referring to the guy having nothing positive to contribute whether financial or something positive at least that's more matured than the ops post. Yes I believe we should work hard to be successful but not when the end goal is to be in a relationship. I find that thinking logically flawed on so many levels and that tells alot bout the op. Prob he's used to a plastic world. Tip: plastic world =fake world
cool ya head dey there!

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dBard: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2013
mencade6: @op, i pity you ooo.
It goes to show that you have low self esteem. And this also prove that all ladies are gold diggers and money conscious.

#team F.uck love #team i will chop my money alone

Not all ladies

ogugua88:

Did we read the same post?

You've missed the point. What he's saying is that some men have nothing to offer yet they chase the best of girls. These same men also tend to hold other girls to high standards. The expectations of women are much and they often come from men who haven't the best of values, habits, etc. All he's saying is that some guys need to step up their game. There's no harm in that.

Don't agree.
The poster was talking in terms of working hard in order to meet d standards of those u want to date, NOT improving urself in order to be able t bring something t d relationship.
His post reeks of class discrimination which in relationships is silly i.m.o tho

U give/gave him too much credit

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2013
while you're making sense, you're still indirectly insulting d ladies which u actually want to appear to be taking sides with. Next pls?? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley
I've always had a special respect for you based on your opinions on similar issues. I'm gonna pretend you didn't post this. Ogugua, a poor dirty guy today can become a rich clean celebrity tomorrow. I don't want to cite examples. You should find out yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2013
dBard:

Not all ladies

Don't agree.
The poster was talking in terms of working hard in order to meet d standards of those u want to date, NOT improving urself in order to be able t bring something t d relationship.
His post reeks of class discrimination which in relationships is silly i.m.o tho

This is exactly my opinion about the post and Ogugua's reply.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Danhumprey: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh: So do you expect ladies to rejoice after reading this or what?
Post filled with sarcasm embarassed undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Iaz93: Rubbish undecidedangry
I tell you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people have a bad inferiority complex. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Danhumprey: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2013
nairaman66: Total rubbish! Assuming your situation changes ten times in a year, you should be seen with ten different women to match your different status huh?
I wonder oooo. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2013
obyrich: I've always had a special respect for you based on your opinions on similar issues. I'm gonna pretend you didn't post this. Ogugua, a poor dirty guy today can become a rich clean celebrity tomorrow. I don't want to cite examples. You should find out yourself.

Which is why I said a guy who's lacking should make up for it in other places. Confidence can take a person far, sometimes further than he or she could ever imagine.

Everyone knows a man's status can change. That's not news.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2013
dBard: Don't agree.

See here:

DailyNews: In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

He also mentioned cheating and heartbreak. One has to be in a relationship to be labeled a cheat and most people don't suffer broken hearts when they're single. What I took from his post was getting a girl as well as keeping her.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2013
Danhumprey: I tell you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people have a bad inferiority complex. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Nor mind am...he has a funny way of thinking. .undecided
booqee: while you're making sense you're still indirectly insulting d ladies which u actually want to appear to be taking sides with. Next pls?? angry
gringringringrin Exactly!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2013
booqee: while you're making sense, you're still indirectly insulting d ladies which u actually want to appear to be taking sides with. Next pls?? angry

Where was the insult? Shouldn't a woman who wants better try to make herself better as well?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by tomzman: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2013
Crap!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2013
@Ogugua, I am not surprised with your response becos u have always proven to be nice, honest, open, intelligent and consistent, keep it up and do say hi to Jamie (sexkillz).

@all, I have no apologies to render to anyone becos I didn't create this thread by mistake, I created it after a long and careful observation of guys' unfair attitude towards ladies nowadays.

And if anyone here ever believed that life is fair to either men or women, then that person is standing on the wrong foot becos life isn't fair to either men or women but if u can be honest to yourself, u will agree with me that life is most unfair to women.

A woman is expected to remain hot, sexy and shapely even after giving birth to two or more kids, but we men aren't required to watch our own shape and stomach size, and in fact we expect our wives to rejoice as our stomach increases in size out of alcohol abuse.

A woman is expected to breastfeed her babies adequately, and she's also expected to ensure her breast is firm and up to impress and attract her husband, gosh...life of a woman isn't easy to be honest!!!

A woman is expected to have flat tummy even after popping out 3 to 4 kids from that same used-to-be flat tummy.

And who said men don't upgrade their taste in women as their pocket increases Yes most good guys may stick with their long time girlfriends but still many of them go about admiring and keeping prettier, younger girls outside their long time girlfriend's knowledge, so what's different?

Most men abandon their wives and start cheating once she's pregnant even though it is the same men that put her into that same pregnancy condition, is that fair? Nope I don't think so.

For a girl to stand a greater chance of getting a solid marriage proposal in Nigeria of today, she is expected to:

1. Be very beautiful with killer shape
2. Be very humble and respectful
3. Be intelligent and prudent
4. Be educated and exposed yet, reserved
5. Be financially independent and demanding
6. Trendy, classy, sexy and also born again or God-fearing
7. Be from a good family background and maybe financially buoyant and still not wild or flambuoyant.

These are just a few of the so many qualities most Nigerian guys are secretly searching for in a girl they would gladly and honestly propose to and maybe marry.

But then, the only quality we as guys work hard daily to possess is:

1. To become financially free or buoyant and then we expect ladies not to bother about the rest of our pitfalls becos we are the mensmiley

Anyway, I just pity ladies shaa...I believe they have been naturally equipped to bear the pains...and I pray for God to give them (ladies) the heart to bear and not look at it from my own mindset.

Honestly, it isn't easy to be a woman! And neither is it easy to find a deserving husband, now I see...single ladies reading this, pls forget all the epistles you read online from different websites and blogs, pls and pls try and draw closer to God for your own good so that God can direct u and help u make the best decisions in life cos we guys of nowadays are just too unpredictable and selfish...even though you ladies also are the same...so try and run to God for assistance and guidance in life.

Wishing you all a happy, prosperous days aheadsmiley

12 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

See here:

He also mentioned cheating and heartbreak. One has to be in a relationship to be labeled a cheat and most people don't suffer broken hearts when they're single. What I took from his post was getting a girl as well as keeping her.

Keyword " in other to be treated as a king" , why not in other to have a happy relationship, this line simply hints that as long as i got the cash, i can be treated in a high esteem, i don't deny the fact that yes we should strive to be better but not for this reason.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 19, 2013
booqee: while you're making sense, you're still indirectly insulting d ladies which u actually want to appear to be taking sides with. Next pls?? angry
...I never insulted females in my post, u can re-read it with a clear mind but then, I didn't post this topic to side the ladies, nope...I only posted to help guys avoid insults and possible humiliating turn downs from girls like the one a guy shared on a BBM group I belong to.

And when u also look closely at nairaland romance section topics, its always about how bad and evil ladies are nowadays when we guys ourselves aren't saints...and considering the fact that too much is expected from today women. Come on guys, I am still that no-nonsense guy and will always condemn ladies or guys when they act or say things I feel isn't right...but we have to be honest here, ladies of nowadays are sitting on very hot seat.

A friend of mine, a fellow guy asked me: guy have u ever wondered if u were a girl at this age, how family and society will be pressuring u to get married even if u don't feel like. Have u imagined how many guys that would have slept with u and still dump u and also blame u for no justifiable reason?

He asked me so many questions that I just thanked God I am born a male.

In order words, I am not trying to justify female waywardness or shabby attitudes, but pls life isn't fair to any at all, so to stand a greater chance of getting the best in life, strive to make yourself the best, that's my point.

No need for us to start a fight cos u all are still my homiessmiley

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

This Logic is faulted why ? you fail to realize that one being unemployed,broke, or drop-out or not intelligent or being in viable business are things of circumstances, since i like analyzing things let me break this down

100,000 Naira = have you ever thought that human being can be broke normally ?
Unemployed = Demand exceeds Supply (Labour market)
School Dropout = What if the person didn't have the financial capacity to pay is it a crime
Viable Business = The 3 Above and obviously you know banks don't believe in Credit here to the masses

So what's wrong if one wants someone like those women to love them with all their heart, should love be conditioned by the amount one has ? you forgeting no one is in a permanent position......On the Next One

DailyNews:
In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Well 'something' since i don't know the context, but the use of treated like a king already hints the context of 'something' relating to financial gain, meaning the manner of treatment from ladies is highly correlated to that 'something' i have to offer. Fair Statement anyway

DailyNews:
Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.
I agree with you on this in some ways
Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.
DailyNews:
If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!
Highly Flawed thinking.

DailyNews:
You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Another Highly Flawed Thinking, Why the Hell would i want to work hard like that just to get her wife, well that can be done implicitly without that being the main cause, are you employed now (assuming you have a job) so you can get married to your *standards*
Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
DailyNews:
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!
Well i have never called anyway 'ugly' in my life and that's harsh, the latter has to do with personal choice frankly i see nothing wrong there
DailyNews:
We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin
though i get the context, you pitch women here as objects that are associated with cost. Nice way of defending the woman by tagging them objects, am sure the e-feminists would love this
DailyNews:
We guys Humans don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.
Not all Guys and Girls cheat, *generalization*
DailyNews:
I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

No thanks am working hard so i can achieve something with my life, why you advise anyone to work hard with the sole purpose of dating a girl is beyond me, sorry beneath me.
DailyNews:
And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!
Well the last statement is true, you have to make yourself worthy.

Goodnight allsmiley[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: ...I never insulted females in my post, u can re-read it with a clear mind but then, I didn't post this topic to side the ladies, nope...I only posted to help guys avoid insults and possible humiliating turn downs from girls like the one a guy shared on a BBM group I belong to.

And when u also look closely at nairaland romance section topics, its always about how bad and evil ladies are nowadays when we guys ourselves aren't saints...and considering the fact that too much is expected from today women. Come on guys, I am still that no-nonsense guy and will always condemn ladies or guys when they act or say things I feel isn't right...but we have to be honest here, ladies of nowadays are sitting on very hot seat.

A friend of mine, a fellow guy asked me: guy have u ever wondered if u were a girl at this age, how family and society will be pressuring u to get married even if u don't feel like. Have u imagined how many guys that would have slept with u and still dump u and also blame u for no justifiable reason?

He asked me so many questions that I just thanked God I am born a male.

In order words, I am not trying to justify female waywardness or shabby attitudes, but pls life isn't fair to any at all, so to stand a greater chance of getting the best in life, strive to make yourself the best, that's my point.

No need for us to start a fight cos u all are still my homiessmiley
Sometimes Bad outcomes emanates from Good Intentions, the way you delivered it is not ideal at all, i am a long member of NL well Romance section to some point and i never encourage biased post (not saying urs is) but the tone of it is.............................
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lilmax(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2013
As a guy you need to make money before thinking about love dats the plain truth...when you make money you should look for your class to date and not gold diggers

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: @Ogugua, I am not surprised with your response becos u have always proven to be nice, honest, open, intelligent and consistent, keep it up and do say hi to Jamie (sexkillz).

@all, I have no apologies to render to anyone becos I didn't create this thread by mistake, I created it after a long and careful observation of guys' unfair attitude towards ladies nowadays.

And if anyone here ever believed that life is fair to either men or women, then that person is standing on the wrong foot becos life isn't fair to either men or women but if u can be honest to yourself, u will agree with me that life is most unfair to women.

A woman is expected to remain hot, sexy and shapely even after giving birth to two or more kids, but we men aren't required to watch our own shape and stomach size, and in fact we expect our wives to rejoice as our stomach increases in size out of alcohol abuse.

A woman is expected to breastfeed her babies adequately, and she's also expected to ensure her breast is firm and up to impress and attract her husband, gosh...life of a woman isn't easy to be honest!!!

A woman is expected to have flat tummy even after popping out 3 to 4 kids from that same used-to-be flat tummy.

And who said men don't upgrade their taste in women as their pocket increases Yes most good guys may stick with their long time girlfriends but still many of them go about admiring and keeping prettier, younger girls outside their long time girlfriend's knowledge, so what's different?

Most men abandon their wives and start cheating once she's pregnant even though it is the same men that put her into that same pregnancy condition, is that fair? Nope I don't think so.

For a girl to stand a greater chance of getting a solid marriage proposal in Nigeria of today, she is expected to:

1. Be very beautiful with killer shape
2. Be very humble and respectful
3. Be intelligent and prudent
4. Be educated and exposed yet, reserved
5. Be financially independent and demanding
6. Trendy, classy, sexy and also born again or God-fearing
7. Be from a good family background and maybe financially buoyant and still not wild or flambuoyant.

These are just a few of the so many qualities most Nigerian guys are secretly searching for in a girl they would gladly and honestly propose to and maybe marry.

But then, the only quality we as guys work hard daily to possess is:

1. To become financially free or buoyant and then we expect ladies not to bother about the rest of our pitfalls becos we are the mensmiley

Anyway, I just pity ladies shaa...I believe they have been naturally equipped to bear the pains...and I pray for God to give them (ladies) the heart to bear and not look at it from my own mindset.

Honestly, it isn't easy to be a woman! And neither is it easy to find a deserving husband, now I see...single ladies reading this, pls forget all the epistles you read online from different websites and blogs, pls and pls try and draw closer to God for your own good so that God can direct u and help u make the best decisions in life cos we guys of nowadays are just too unpredictable and selfish...even though you ladies also are the same...so try and run to God for assistance and guidance in life.

Wishing you all a happy, prosperous days aheadsmiley

So i guess the woman will just make sure not to marry an ass.hole not everyone is. we live in a real world, we don't expect women to be perfect and neither should they expect us to be. your observation is wrong, no apology needed, its an opinion not fact.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
pc guru:
Sometimes Bad outcomes emanates from Good Intentions, the way you delivered it is not ideal at all, i am a long member of NL well Romance section to some point and i never encourage biased post (not saying urs is) but the tone of it is.............................
No probs pc...just felt like sharing this and I am sure one or two guys will pick some good points from it. Have a nice day
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dBard: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

See here:

Taking one sentence in isolation is tantamount t pentecostal preachers using a verse t preach a sermon grin
Hope u took note of d paragraphs above n esp below..t understand d 'something' d o.p was alluding to.
Secondly, getting into a relationship is not a trade off where one gives in exchange f wat u r getting..it is more of a partnership..a partnership that is uplifting tboth of dem.
Looking at it any other way seems wrong..

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
cool well, I think life should be sued for its unfairness to the women folks with d OP as counsel for the women cool
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by youngds: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2013
[size=18pt]O Jiz[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by valkaka(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Money brings the woman yhu want and struggle brings the woman yhu need!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by EejaNla01(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Ogugua88 abeg open that thread on"ladies your toasting eperience"
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Teespice(f): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh: So do you expect ladies to rejoice after reading this or what?
Post filled with sarcasm embarassed undecided

serious sarcasm seeing that it is coming from daily news who i know bashes women like theres no tomorrow.

op, thank you. you made your point loud n clear.

besides, did you say all that to pacify women considering how you are so quick to lash out at them.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Which is why I said a guy who's lacking should make up for it in other places. Confidence can take a person far, sometimes further than he or she could ever imagine.

Everyone knows a man's status can change. That's not news.
So does this explain your homeless man analogy? Read the Op's write up well and you will see the implied cynicism. However, I agree totally with your explanation on personal improvement. Ogugua the major advantage of dating across one's social status is that it challenges one to excellence. You don't have to wait until you become made until you date a classy girl. Though it comes with a great challenge.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2013
dailynews always looking for trouble for himself cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor / As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.