Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33096 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by chocknolis(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
whether a guy or a girl learn to fend for yourself. a guy shouldn't marry a particular girl because he is rich or a girl marry a guy because he is rich.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Any woman whose 'foremost asset' is her physical beauty is doomed.. grin

Every woman wants to date a man that and fend and provide for her, TRUE!! Same way every man wants to truly be able to fend for and his family.. #Sadly, LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS AS WE WOULD LIKE IT TO BE...

Why most women in the past married Warriors was not necessarily for the protection, but also for the perks that came with marrying a Warrior. Warriors were like the Generals of those days. They enjoyed special previledges that commoners didnt.

You keep focusing on 'Broke'.. A wise woman focuses on potentials, not actual. A wealthy man does not automatically translate into a good relationship.. ASK SOON TO BE EX-FIRST LADY OF ENUGU.. MRS CHIME!!!
True happiness does not lie in wealth alone.. Focusing on wealth at the expense of other more important attributes would be a colossal mistake, ,just as a man focusing on Physical beauty at the expense of other more important attributes is tantamount to suicide.

Its indeed true that the natural law of attraction in place todays is;

Men want Pretty Women.
Women want Rich men.

Ever wondered why divorce rate today is astronomically high?!

Sadly, both wealth & Beauty are attributes that change with time and not always for the better..

Broke guys can aspire for anything.. But my advice to them is rather than daydream of landing a Kim.. Daydream of making money and creating their own Kims.. [/b]
You just summarized my advice to guys on this thread...but unfortunately, they saw it the other way...that has been my perspective...don't go chasing something that doesn't want you...instead make yourself that thing that will be desired and chased! I always wish I could turnaround things for my fellow guys, God knows I do...and I am not mocking anyone...very far from me...but I was only trying to make guys see reason why they won't get most of the girls they desire and go for....that's after reading a disheartening story of turn down a guy shared on a BBM group I belong to...I felt so touched and also felt like using nairaland as a medium to reach out to so may other guys out there....

Sadly, they all want my head down for trying to give them a head up and an inspiration to work harder in life cry cry
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by BlackHuman(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
The Op just destroyed my morale for love and romance with this honest & brutal article. infact,i'm calling my girlfriend now. The relationship is off!......tanx to u Op, cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: You just summarized my advice to guys on this thread...but unfortunately, they saw it the other way...that has been my perspective...don't go chasing something that doesn't want you...instead make yourself that thing that will be desired and chased! I always wish I could turnaround things for my fellow guys, God knows I do...and I am not mocking anyone...very far from me...but I was only trying to make guys see reason why they won't get most of the girls they desire and go for....that's after reading a disheartening story of turn down a guy shared on a BBM group I belong to...I felt so touched and also felt like using nairaland as a medium to reach out to so may other guys out there....

Sadly, they all want my head down for trying to give them a head up and an inspiration to work harder in life cry cry

Lol!!

OKAY!!! Now I get you!! grin grin

You should know that Niggas are jumpy and cant read inbetween lines... grin

Next time be straight with your post.. Shit like this was what got one guy killed in 1935 before independence.. grin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by eblazer(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
it is often said be what you want to meet ,it is obvious most times guys loves going for the pretty ,hot ladies which do not belong to their class,but should all guys begin to hustle for a beauty queen somewhere at the expense of been caught as a thief or fraudster? ,it doesn't make alot of sense.To my perspective I think guys should let go of the pretty ladies and concentrate more on better things in life at a point those ladies will fall into place at a least expected time ....#real time
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Bizibi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Yea I agree with the op but I will just have to be careful with nigerian gals,some of them re getting too materialistic these days but the guys should be focused in life,no be everything be woman fr person life
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

I dont get you..

So a girl should rather marry the present Jonathan rather than the old Jonathan?!

My guy!! Na wah to you o!!

You are simply encouraging gold digging.

What if a woman marries a dangote who makes a bad business investment that leaves him poor?! Can she leave him and move on?!

P.S:: You cant prove the highlighted.. Plus, I'm sure all the daughters of Lulu Briggs and Co would have been more than happy to be Mrs. Ebele Jonathan if they knew that he would one day become the Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria with over 10 jets at his disposal and an entire country and a sizable protion of a continent at his feet...

You didn't get me right....I didn't said that.

Meanwhile, I would rather advice a broke guy to go for a lady that's within his reach instead of going for a rich lady or a pretty lady from a very rich family background....that's to save himself lots of embarrassment and let-downs.

Same way, I would advice a rich guy to go for a rich lady too....to avoid gold-digging.....simply, let's all learn to cut our coats according to our lengths and if at all nature brings manna our ways...then....but don't go daydreaming for manna when we are not in 18BC....this is 21st century....guys should learn not to place their pride and integrity on fate or luck....go for your class, yes...that's sad, but to save yourself from unnecessary let downs and humiliation, go for your class...and be happy with it....greed has landed so many guys and ladies in big mess!!!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

OKAY!!! Now I get you!! grin grin

You should know that Niggas are jumpy and cant read inbetween lines... grin

Next time be straight with your post.. Shit like this was what got one guy killed in 1935 before independence.. grin
Have u ever watched the real life video of one ordinary guy like that, that tried to woo Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson You will weep for your fellow guys after watching that humiliating video. Yvonne Nelson was just busy making fun of the guy and laughing like a toddler was talking to her....but Iyanya of yesterday who only came to limelight in 2010 after he won project fame was busy messing her heart up and down...and she was still falling in love with him and even hoping he comes back to her...

Are you then telling me that there has not been ordinary good guys making advances on Yvonne Nelson, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Domnic, et al?

Guys of nowadays really need to start using their tongue to count their teeth this issue of dating and relationship....that's the only way they can avoid unnecessary female embarrassment and let down. Do have a lovely evening and thanks for reasoning with me finallysmiley

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kadman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
anselm791: All you've written here is how life's hard and unfair to men, I mean with the day dreaming, working hard like P square, paying for sex while all the women have to do is to be hot? Unless you were once a woman, you shouldn't be writing poo about what you don't know poo about.

You think it's easy to be hot? You think the fitness regime, beauty regime, weaves and wigs are FREE

Broke, bitter man.. that Sir, is what you are !
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by INFOTECH2: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

In as much as I agree that men should PROBABLY date within their circle, I don't think it is wrong to aim high in this life @ all.

Its we humans that created class amongst ourselves and I personally do not see anything wrong with a guy asking a lady out even if they are not in the same class. Its the guys' prerogative to ASK and it's the ladys' choice to agree or disagree.

Have you ever wondered that there are the Kim K's out there that just want a regular guy in thier lives and leave out all the drama.

I would personally like guys to date across class cos it's a trait that they can aim high in life to achieve in all they set out to. You have a right to say NO so it's definitely not by force.

You can't blame a guy for trying.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lame
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by INFOTECH2: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
kadman:

You think it's easy to be hot? You think the fitness regime, beauty regime, weaves and wigs are FREE

Broke, bitter man.. that Sir, is what you are !

angry Really! Harsh! The guy might not be broke, just bitter.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin

Here is my take;

Life is full of hypocrisy, that’s why my motto in life is live life as best as you know how to.

Many people have come out with the saying 'Love has nothing to do with age or class', I guess they have never heard seen this post.
Like someone here asked, how does one judge their size in matters of the heart? I will take it further; can one comfortably predict their future sizes?! So let’s say that a guy later becomes filthy rich and the fortunes of his wife or partner goes down, can he dump her and go find a partner that fits into his current size?!

I grew up with the mentality that Money and material things were never part of the fundamentals of a relationship. I always thought that the pillar of every relationship was mutual love, respect and understanding. Sizes change. The street kid of today can become the president of tomorrow, ask Jonathan the shoeless son of a Bayelsa fisherman. My father is another classic example. Grew with nothing, struggled through school, met a woman whose class was out of his league. Infact, I learnt that my maternal grandfather refered to him as a ‘Pauper’ and was against the marriage. Infact, at their traditional wedding, My grandfather repaid my father all the money he spent saying ‘He would need it to feed his stupid daughter’. I learnt a few wealthy Igbo Business men were lining up for my mum then. After their traditional wedding, they both retired to the village. My mum told me of the first time my Grandfather came to see her at my Paternal grandfathers house, that he stopped his car at the entrance to the compound and wouldn’t enter because they were too poor for his taste. Infact he brought a bus load of foodstuff for my parents after he saw the state they were living in (with me just being born then). Today!! My mums younger brother who use to call my father my his first name now calls him ‘Uncle’. This same Grandfather called my father and apologised to him blaming it on his foolish pride.

In issues of the heart, I do not believe in ‘cutting coats to size’.

I know of a case where an Onitsha trader married this very beautiful Girl that he met as an under graduate. Her parents also resisted calling her husband a common trader. Her friends still tease her about her husbands ‘localness’, but the one undeniable fact that none of them can dispute is that the man adores and cherishes his wife more than anything in the world. The chick is living la vida loca.

To each his own... Note that the coat wey size you today, fit no be your size tomorrow..

Please guys, keep hustling hard.. If you are to take anything away from this thread, it would be to keep improving on yourself. Keep trying to 'upgrade your coat size & fabric quality"... Not for women, but for yourself.

Is, I will say is the post of this thread!

I had to look for it so that I could quote it grin

@bolded, that is a great quote I want DailyNews and others to take home cheesy
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Ogundale(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

DN, I think you struck a nerve lol.
But ogugu88 i need u now please, i really do. Only seeing ur face would make me wet.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kadman(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
INFO TECH:

angry Really! Harsh! The guy might not be broke, just bitter.

Yup, I'm sure he's one or the other. But convinced he's also broke. . If not he'd know the finer things of life are not cheap.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Boll2010: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
No one gives 2 fu!ck about emotions....real niggas on a paper trail!!!

My definition of love: love doesn't exist,is just a mirage,illusion created by our hormones to obsruct a man's vision!!

Be wise! Make money don't make jokes(hoes)#JCole
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
obyrich: So does this explain your homeless man analogy? Read the Op's write up well and you will see the implied cynicism. However, I agree totally with your explanation on personal improvement. Ogugua the major advantage of dating across one's social status is that it challenges one to excellence. You don't have to wait until you become made until you date a classy girl. Though it comes with a great challenge.

I used the example of the homeless man, not necessarily because of his financial status, but more so because of his appearance. He was obviously confident enough to ask out a student, so he wasn't lacking there. Simply imagine it. His shoes are worn, his clothes are old and worn, his hair is messed up, he hasn't bathed in days... what business does he have asking out a student?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Jayuba(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
If you accept me because am the best, what happens when am no longer the best? Its crystal clear that our girls have now become golddigers. All the want is money and not love. God pls make sure that the girl that will be my wife is yet to be born.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kadman(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
INFO TECH:

In as much as I agree that men should PROBABLY date within their circle, I don't think it is wrong to aim high in this life @ all.

Its we humans that created class amongst ourselves and I personally do not see anything wrong with a guy asking a lady out even if they are not in the same class. Its the guys' prerogative to ASK and it's the ladys' choice to agree or disagree.

Have you ever wondered that there are the Kim K's out there that just want a regular guy in thier lives and leave out all the drama.

I would personally like guys to date across class cos it's a trait that they can aim high in life to achieve in all they set out to. You have a right to say NO so it's definitely not by force.

You can't blame a guy for trying.

I agree he should aim high in life: By improving on his looks, aiming high in his carrer, upgrading his enterprenurial skills e.t.c but not trying to get with someone who has one or all of the above without having any himself! That is what we call a chancer or scammer.

Rule of thumb is be the kind of person you'd like to attract. However Nigerian men seem not to have heard of this saying with the dating stunts they try to pull.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
josite: I am even surprised she attributed the comments to her mum and in that instance she so much exposed her mum negatively.and this is the reason why most girls will still get the gov chime's treatment. I pray for the mum.

I see nothing wrong with my mother as I absolutely agree with her. Like I said earlier, if I was a man, I would evaluate myself and toast accordingly. Numerous guys face rejection because they ask out any girl they see, often leaving the girl wondering if he has looked himself in the mirror lately. It may sound cruel, but that's how many women think, including myself. I carry myself well, so I think, no, I know that I deserve someone who carries himself well too. I have self-respect and respect others, so I deserve someone who respects himself and others as well. I have good hygiene and act on my best behavior, so I can demand the same from a man. There's absolutely no crime in that.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

I see nothing wrong with my mother as I absolutely agree with her. Like I said earlier, if I was a man, I would evaluate myself and toast accordingly. Numerous guys face rejection because they ask out any girl they see, often leaving the girl wondering if he has looked himself in the mirror lately. It may sound cruel, but that's how many women think, including myself. I carry myself well, so I think, no, I know that I deserve someone who carries himself well too. I have self-respect and respect others, so I deserve someone who respects himself and others as well. I have good hygiene and act on my best behavior, so I can demand the same from a man. There's absolutely no crime in that.

Honest question here and God knows I'm not dissing.

Do you really think that Sexkillz is good looking?

I ask this based on the criteria you've listed out there.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Morgan567(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
I am glad many here also sees this thread as misleading. I once recieved a friend request on FB from a lady, i decided to look up her profile and yea, she is pretty, well put together so curiosity got the better of me and i decided to read some of her post, chineke, see grammar, i fear! I realised she's got the looks i love but where is the brain that i cherish most? A guy has the right to dream and pursue his dream abeg, afterall you might not be sure if it is all "packaging".
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ranchhoddas: if u say a guy should not aim for a girl like u because he is below par(homeless in the case u have given),would it be alright for a hypothetical brad pitt,peter okoye or whichever kind of star man catches your fancy to say that ogugua should not aim for such guys simply because she is beneath or they perceive her to be beneath them?...just asking!

A man can say anything he wishes about me. He is in no way compelled to date me. Do know, however, that if there is a guy I'm interested in, I will package myself to the best of my ability.

I will dress nicely. I will style my hair differently. I will wear my fancier glasses (lol). I will wear different shoes. My personality will be on full display. I'll engage him in conversation. This is all in hopes of me catching his eye and him wanting to know me more. He'll learn that I'm still a student. He'll learn that I have a small job and that the money I get from that job isn't enough for survival but for paying bills. He'll also learn that my condition isn't permanent and I aspire to make a career for myself and have the ability to sustain myself financially. I'll give him every reason to want me despite my flaws or shortcomings. If he says no, then it was never meant to be because I know I put my best "me" out there.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:

BEAUTIFUL!!! Ogugua you are intelligent! This is exactly what I was trying to advice guys- be what u would like to get and stop trying to cut corners.

How would u feel as a guy, u dressed up so fine, wore your best outfit, best wrist, and may put on some designers perf...and while strolling down the road feeling fly, one ugly, unkempt girl from nowhere just ran up to you and said: hello brother, I just saw you and fell in love with you, can u pls give me a chance to be your girlfriend, your love, and your everything shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Guys, pls let's try and be realistic...life is unfair I know....but let's try....all hope isn't lost okay? cry

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring: Honest question here and God knows I'm not dissing.

Yes.

And my earlier comment isn't about face alone.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: BEAUTIFUL!!! Ogugua you are intelligent! This is exactly what I was trying to advice guys- be what u would like to get and stop trying to cut corners.

How would u feel as a guy, u dressed up so fine, wore your best outfit, best wrist, and may put on some designers perf...and while strolling down the road feeling fly, one ugly, unkempt girl from nowhere just ran up to you and said: hello brother, I just saw you and fell in love with you, can u pls give me a chance to be your girlfriend, your love, and your everything shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Guys, pls let's try and be realistic...life is unfair I know....but let's try....all hope isn't lost okay? cry

Stu.pid Analogy.

So if a good looking girl from nowhere ran up to you on the street and said those same words, you would immediately be interested in starting a relationship? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by 49cents(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Very delicate topic I must say and one needs to thread with caution not to say the wrong things!

For practical reasons a man must equip himself with an education, job, skill not because of wanting to get married or impress the women but for pure personal and psychological reasons; being a liabilty to yourself, family, friends and society is not a good thing at all!!!

If you are not striving to be independent, to pepetually develop yourself you are not mature enough to think about marraige, which is for adults(not people who are just old enough) and don't get indignant if your advances are turned down by a lady!!! Or if you are lady a Man only wants your so called hot body
No food for lazy Man!!!

Its pure reduction to base and judge a human being by his current financial status, this is a sad form of segregation just like racism, rather the more adequate icriteria is the content of his character, and that's where I object to the OPs and Oguguas submissions.

Then this brings me to the question: who or what makes a girl HOT, her velvet skin, bust size or what.....these are only superficial things that will not only pass but that you will get tired off like an old toy! Let's fix our gaze on the content of the person's level of maturity, when you value things that don't meet the untrained eye you will find hapiness with a lady common mentality will tag plain jane but of course attraction is a total thing: physical or non-physical yet the a mature person will not fail to strike a balance when making a choice
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring:

Honest question here and God knows I'm not dissing.

This is beyond the architecture of this thread...pls don't get personal....and I will suggest Ogugua pretends she didn't saw this post...you can go to that thread they started for people to ask them questions and ask her any question with all due respect, respect their privacies.
ogugua88:

Yes.
And my earlier comment isn't about face alone.

Nuff said.

Thank you.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
GustavoFring: Stu.pid Analogy.

So if a good looking girl from nowhere ran up to you on the street and said those same words, you would immediately be interested in starting a relationship? undecided

Lol how stupid is the analogy? Do you know how many Nigerian guys tell a woman they love her on day one?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: This is beyond the architecture of this thread...pls don't get personal....and I will suggest Ogugua pretends she didn't saw this post...you can go to that thread they started for people to ask them questions and ask her any question with all due respect, respect their privacies.

Lol. It's okay. I'm not bothered. smiley
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by AreaFada2: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
It seems this OP is trying to promote a class society where only the rich and beautiful/handsome mingle and others should please have no aspiration about social mobility.

Across Nigeria every weekend, a lot more women from dirt poor families marry into rich families.

If men should go by this advise a lot of women forming madam today and abusing their housemaid would be no where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.