Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33087 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
hehe,dailynews i just dey look you.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by kadas01(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emmadani: hehe,dailynews i just dey look you.
abeg no take laugh scatter my belle oo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wonder shall neva ends
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.

Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.

If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!

You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!

We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin

We guys don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.

I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!

Goodnight allsmiley

Your post though trying to help just highlighted what is wrong in relationships.

Money is NOT the only value men bring to the table neither is beauty nor domestic prowess the value women bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by BabaFearNoBody(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
If u like write everything wey dey dis world.

Girls are worthless when priced with worldly values.

Stick to love and have a true relationship.

Its postets like this reserved monster that give women the rat sense to forget their place.

The law of nature both in man and animals simply places the female below the man irrespective of status or age.

Capiche!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013

5 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by gossipgirlie: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Whatever happened to love. Do ladies only love people who are good looking, rich and physically built? Isn't love enough to keep someone in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by engrage777: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Guys and girls palava! You can find this helpful: /I2zHoC
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
Whoever wrote this piece of shit needs some hard flogging, so guys should be the workaholic because they want a hot girl while the hot girl becomes a chopacholic. Whether poor or Rich if you see a girl you want, just go after her that's all, the least she can do is say no to you.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Tallesty1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
And when they reach 35 without a husband they'd look for an unlucky guy to hook in the name of love. Love is a mystery you cannot understand. Most of these high class chicks you are talking about all have a boyfriend they'd never let the world know they are dating because he doesnt meet their class. They are doing their best to bring them up to their desired taste. Thats why sometimes you see the broke ugly guys with best chicks around and you would wonder how she agreed to date him let alone marrying him. Dey dia dey dream. Most of these rich and handsomely polished guys don't marry high-class-chicks like you think, they always end up marryng a girl from dia villa.

6 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by thelastmediator: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
And they say love don't cost a thing. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Merkki(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Crap!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by thelastmediator: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
This is the reason I don't blame 2face, according to the op and his supporters get what they want to get their attention , play with them and dump them. it's that simple. In other words, your worth = your love. SMH
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by diablos: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
addictiv: While I agree with dailynews in guys getting themselves tushed up, It is not out of place to say that human beings are unique and relationships are meant to cut across social class, tribes and looks. People have a mental picture of what they want and have every right to ask out who so ever they want as long as its done in a civil manner. Its unfair to say that because a guy doesn't have up to 100k in his acc he shouldn't ask a hot chick out. This would also imply that a non hot or broke chick shouldn't have hopes of having a hot or rich guy till she elvates her status.

ωαтѕ ɗ мєαηιηg σƒ α нσт ċнιċк ιƒ ι мαу αѕк
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by shitshappen(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Me I think life is all about happiness and its pursuit, I ve seen hot classy ladies find happiness in 'nobodies' so to say and vice versa. OP there is no fast rule, don't kill the poor man's dream. Dreams still come true

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by guiddoti: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm beginning to imagine if there is any ugly lad these days. The best ugly lad will raise her shoulder against your chase.
Lad dat sucks! My hard earning penny to those worthless species.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by seangy4konji: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
sipping ma alomo and continues spamming...ok ooo
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
I don't subscribe to this

You need to understand the difference in want and need.

Yes we all want the best looking chic/broda but is that what we really need?

Different stages in life will almost certainly determine which is more important.

If you are still in school and getting admirers right left and centre then please ride on with your yanga

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Kennedyiheme: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Op, this is why nigeria won't move forward, its only in nigeria pple say rubbish, okay a dude doesn't ve upto 100k in his account , so u can't date him or he isn't ur type? That's why I like americans, everybdy is equal, most of all y'all ladies, all you do do is to open ur legs for the money then you disguise into being naomi campell the super model. Nigerian girls are worthless,them fine bt all of them useless, they don't worth a dime. You are looking for dangote, blive me if u get a man as richh as dangote, u will get frustrated because he would go after prettier ladies dan u...*yimu...beta be contented wit wht u hve, and stop looking for mike adenuga

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
Did someone hacked DN's account??

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iamstrata(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
@op, you are as lost and dull as you write........ "if the blind lead the blind they'll both fall into a ditch''
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Lordlexyy: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
dBard: I ve never really been a fan of d 'cut ur coat according to ur size' rule in dating..cos in d first place how do u determine wat ur size is in matters of the heart?
Will her looks, dressing, class etc determine how good a person she'll be. Besides, none of these tins we use as temps are of our doing but we were just priviledged to b born wit such looks, that class of family etc.
I do not believe these should be used as a criteria to determine who u date because stories do change; d poor gets weathy, an ugly guy before becomes attractive, class changes..these are too variable quantities to b used as criterias.
It is imperative everyone develops themselves so as to be able t bring something t d table..n they should be judged based on that.
Are u going to leave a good, intelligent man that can make u happy but is a carpenter cos that is his chosen vocation just cos of class n all ??
Ur happiness in life is far more important for such..

Ur happiness in life is far more important..

A word t d guys..if u aain't bringing nothing t d table then stay outside wit d oda riffraffs.donot try t pull a goodvwoman down.
Am out cool
Simply golden.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by tbagjames(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley
may be this is the fresh air GEJ promised
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by shortgun(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
lynpetra: Did someone hacked DN's account??
He just did this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by obyrich(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tallesty1: And when they reach 35 without a husband they'd look for an unlucky guy to hook in the name of love. Love is a mystery you cannot understand. Most of these high class chicks you are talking about all have a boyfriend they'd never let the world know they are dating because he doesnt meet their class. They are doing their best to bring them up to their desired taste. Thats why sometimes you see the broke ugly guys with best chicks around and you would wonder how she agreed to date him let alone marrying him. Dey dia dey dream. Most of these rich and handsomely polished guys don't marry high-class-chicks like you think, they always end up marryng a girl from dia villa.
Kanu Nwankwo comes to mind here. He dumped all the classy chicks swarming around him for a simple undergraduate in his village.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol!
Ahah! I love the kind of replies that I'm seeing.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by emmanwandud(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
Vanity upon vanity when u die those hot bodies and sexy bodies will be eaten by maggots, so why lay importance on trival issue rather seek for enternal beauty.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by josite: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
obyrich: I've always had a special respect for you based on your opinions on similar issues. I'm gonna pretend you didn't post this. Ogugua, a poor dirty guy today can become a rich clean celebrity tomorrow. I don't want to cite examples. You should find out yourself.

I am even surprised she attributed the comments to her mum and in that instance she so much exposed her mum negatively.and this is the reason why most girls will still get the gov chime's treatment. I pray for the mum.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by litetias(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Poor ugly guys, according to you, hanker after good-looking girls right? I'll tell you why. If a man is successful he usually has a beautiful, well cultured lady by his side, do you know what those type of wives are called? trophy wives!!! Cos they are just for show and are usually beauty without brains. My uncle has a trophy wife but she's regretting every minute of the marriage cos, as she always complains to my dad, her husband barely has time for her. He lives a player life even now all his children are graduates. So if a girl wants to hook up for a relationship and the first criterion she uses in choosing a suitable partner is wealth then she is a bimbo and will be treated as one. On the other hand if a poor ugly guy wants to get a good-looking girl he's not doing anything wrong but only trying to elevate his societal status cos such a guy will be respected by the society for being 'successful' in romance.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin
Ohoooooooooooooooooo!!! gringrin

Where's the OP sef?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1} / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.