Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33097 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by aventura: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua don enter one chance.

Make sure you come down before ojunelegba bus stop.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin

Lol, life is based on supply and demand- since the demand for beautiful women by men and even product/brand owners/marketers is on the high rate, then the cost will be much....same way, since the demand for rich guys by women is also on the high side, it also cost much to get one as a girl....

What am I trying to infer? What majority of men of today demand most from women is physical beauty with other added qualities (respect, education, good character) not necessarily her financial status.....whereas majority of women (even though they won't admit it since this is online) of today desire and seek most in a man they would commit to and love is money....so why not make yourself that desired man by uping your game financially, etc as the ladies are busy packaging themselves to appear hot and beautiful mostly for the highest bidder cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know it that I was going to disappoint my nairaland homies with this controversial topic....yet, I stand by my initial post that life is really unfair to women...and anyone born a man should be thanking God everyday because the life of a nowadays girl is surrounded with pains, risks and uncertainties, and for that, they deserve some pity and consideration from us, though the good ones sha....

You guys should stop panicking cos I am still with you guys naa.....won't stop from condemning any female nonsense as usual shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by BlackHuman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
I understand point the Op is trying to make (wat he's basically saying is Hot girls date Hot guyz). and he's right to an extent....but if the Op has studied this life well, the Op would have found out that LIFE ISN'T a Mathematical formula, LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS THAT STRAIGHT FORWARD.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Bezed(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106: hahaha nice thread.
Most men dream of a beautiful woman; Most women dream of a rich man. ... it's very simple. grin
even poor men dream of beautiful wife. Just as ugly women dream of rich husband. I don't know why we make it a bad thing for a woman to want a rich man whereas it is seen as a good thing for a man to want a beautiful wife. rubbish. cool
As a woman, I am crying FOUL.

Do you think it is easy work to be sewing weaves, bleaching skin, and doing all sorts of things women do to look hot? Skin bleaching for example is very dangerous to health. Women risk their health to look hot for men!
and when they start to get older, they have to do more to keep up and compete with the younger girls. It is hard work. tongue
hmmm, did you just say hard work? You must be really very lazy, oh.. And a gold digger too
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by paranorman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

you wrote it all babe. I tripped for this. Oya, will you marry me?!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by aventura: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
why is it that the only replies we've got are from the guys? Where are the girls?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by 4C2215131: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106:

Are you going to leave a good, intelligent woman that can make you happy but she's very ugly cos that's how God made her. all just cos of looks n all?
ur happiness in life is far more important..

Now that's some Rhema! So folks,as you can see this issue has no absolutes but succumbs to a lot of contextual analysis. Let the situational variables be your guide. Nearly everyone makes a fool of themselves when it comes to matters of the heart.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by EUI2013: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
RUBBISH shocked
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by paranorman(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
dBard: I ve never really been a fan of d 'cut ur coat according to ur size' rule in dating..cos in d first place how do u determine wat ur size is in matters of the heart?
Will her looks, dressing, class etc determine how good a person she'll be. Besides, none of these tins we use as temps are of our doing but we were just priviledged to b born wit such looks, that class of family etc.
I do not believe these should be used as a criteria to determine who u date because stories do change; d poor gets weathy, an ugly guy before becomes attractive, class changes..these are too variable quantities to b used as criterias.
It is imperative everyone develops themselves so as to be able t bring something t d table..n they should be judged based on that.
Are u going to leave a good, intelligent man that can make u happy but is a carpenter cos that is his chosen vocation just cos of class n all ??
Ur happiness in life is far more important for such..

Ur happiness in life is far more important..

A word t d guys..if u aain't bringing nothing t d table then stay outside wit d oda riffraffs.donot try t pull a goodvwoman down.
Am out cool

again, you speak my mind. Thumbs up for ya!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Bezed(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106: hahaha nice thread.
Most men dream of a beautiful woman; Most women dream of a rich man. ... it's very simple. grin
even poor men dream of beautiful wife. Just as ugly women dream of rich husband. I don't know why we make it a bad thing for a woman to want a rich man whereas it is seen as a good thing for a man to want a beautiful wife. rubbish. cool
As a woman, I am crying FOUL.

Do you think it is easy work to be sewing weaves, bleaching skin, and doing all sorts of things women do to look hot? Skin bleaching for example is very dangerous to health. Women risk their health to look hot for men!
and when they start to get older, they have to do more to keep up and compete with the younger girls. It is hard work. tongue
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
...and I wonder why you guys are condemning Ogugua's comments....she only aired her honest opinion as usual...I know most of u prefer when people fake it and pretend on this forum....Ogugua pls dnt mind them...u and I usually don't agree on most topics here...and it has never stopped me from commending you when u say the truth....so guys let the innocent lady be abeg...she isn't the only one that aired his/her opinion on this topic.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by MANOSUB(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
The guy you showed your mama her pix, was he ugly or poor?
To me i believe its not a question of urgliness or financial status. I believe ur character is all that matters. I av seen handsomely looking guys with money getting married to urgly girls. No man wants a woman who will not give him peace. There are cases of women getting married to wealthy guys but at the end of the day, the women regret. For me, i believe your mum should have been more careful when she made that statement bcuz wat u tell ur children is what guide them thru life and when they discovered that they believed on the wrong idea, it is rather too late. I pray that God give everyone intending to get married wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Black Human: I understand point the Op is trying to make (wat he's basically saying is Hot girls date Hot guyz). and he's right to an extent....but if the Op has studied this life well, the Op would hav smileye found out that LIFE ISN'T a Mathematical formula, LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS THAT STRAIGHT FORWARD.
I love people that reason like this....and yes, life don't usually follow a defined waveform, but sometimes it helps to attack life with the SURD formula smiley
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lovett007(f): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done.
Dats the reason why ur husband wil pas u by and u wmt knw, cos u feel u are biger him.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by paranorman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin

Here is my take;

Life is full of hypocrisy, that’s why my motto in life is live life as best as you know how to.

Many people have come out with the saying 'Love has nothing to do with age or class', I guess they have never heard seen this post.
Like someone here asked, how does one judge their size in matters of the heart? I will take it further; can one comfortably predict their future sizes?! So let’s say that a guy later becomes filthy rich and the fortunes of his wife or partner goes down, can he dump her and go find a partner that fits into his current size?!

I grew up with the mentality that Money and material things were never part of the fundamentals of a relationship. I always thought that the pillar of every relationship was mutual love, respect and understanding. Sizes change. The street kid of today can become the president of tomorrow, ask Jonathan the shoeless son of a Bayelsa fisherman. My father is another classic example. Grew with nothing, struggled through school, met a woman whose class was out of his league. Infact, I learnt that my maternal grandfather refered to him as a ‘Pauper’ and was against the marriage. Infact, at their traditional wedding, My grandfather repaid my father all the money he spent saying ‘He would need it to feed his stupid daughter’. I learnt a few wealthy Igbo Business men were lining up for my mum then. After their traditional wedding, they both retired to the village. My mum told me of the first time my Grandfather came to see her at my Paternal grandfathers house, that he stopped his car at the entrance to the compound and wouldn’t enter because they were too poor for his taste. Infact he brought a bus load of foodstuff for my parents after he saw the state they were living in (with me just being born then). Today!! My mums younger brother who use to call my father my his first name now calls him ‘Uncle’. This same Grandfather called my father and apologised to him blaming it on his foolish pride.
In issues of the heart, I do not believe in ‘cutting coats to size’.

I know of a case where an Onitsha trader married this very beautiful Girl that he met as an under graduate. Her parents also resisted calling her husband a common trader. Her friends still tease her about her husbands ‘localness’, but the one undeniable fact that none of them can dispute is that the man adores and cherishes his wife more than anything in the world. The chick is living la vida loca.

To each his own... Note that the coat wey size you today, fit no be your size tomorrow..

Please guys, keep hustling hard.. If you are to take anything away from this thread, it would be to keep improving on yourself. Keep trying to 'upgrade your coat size & fabric quality"... Not for women, but for yourself.

you burst my head with this post sha. Remain blessed, my brother from another mother!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by LeStylo: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
I once saw this somewhere...

So ladies, you want a guy...
with class
dresses with style
tall
handsome
nicely built
great diction
rich
a great cook
helps with the kids
helps with the house chores
awesome in bed
home-man who spends the weekend with his wife
faithful - not promiscuous
sings for his wife
plays with the kids

What type of weed do you smoke?
Looks like its of a great quality!

The truth is we all go into marriage with far too many expectations, the best way to have a perfect partner is by trying to be perfect for your spouse! And remember your WANTS are far different from your NEEDS!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by hotwax: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
Omila007:

Brainless Post and typical of a Nigerian Girl.
Apparently beauty should be sold to the highest bidder, And beauty that fades is all she brings to the table.
Why complain when the highest bidder gets fed up and needs change of flavour.
Reasoning like this is why some girls end up grossly unhappy and marred in marriage and relationships.
Go and add value to your life so you have something to bring to the table, No man would value you more than you value yourself beautiful or not.

Finally, somebody with brain.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by paranorman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2013

Here is my take;

Life is full of hypocrisy, that’s why my motto in life is live life as best as you know how to.

Many people have come out with the saying 'Love has nothing to do with age or class', I guess they have never heard seen this post.
Like someone here asked, how does one judge their size in matters of the heart? I will take it further; can one comfortably predict their future sizes?! So let’s say that a guy later becomes filthy rich and the fortunes of his wife or partner goes down, can he dump her and go find a partner that fits into his current size?!

I grew up with the mentality that Money and material things were never part of the fundamentals of a relationship. I always thought that the pillar of every relationship was mutual love, respect and understanding. Sizes change. The street kid of today can become the president of tomorrow, ask Jonathan the shoeless son of a Bayelsa fisherman. My father is another classic example. Grew with nothing, struggled through school, met a woman whose class was out of his league. Infact, I learnt that my maternal grandfather refered to him as a ‘Pauper’ and was against the marriage. Infact, at their traditional wedding, My grandfather repaid my father all the money he spent saying ‘He would need it to feed his stupid daughter’. I learnt a few wealthy Igbo Business men were lining up for my mum then. After their traditional wedding, they both retired to the village. My mum told me of the first time my Grandfather came to see her at my Paternal grandfathers house, that he stopped his car at the entrance to the compound and wouldn’t enter because they were too poor for his taste. Infact he brought a bus load of foodstuff for my parents after he saw the state they were living in (with me just being born then). Today!! My mums younger brother who use to call my father my his first name now calls him ‘Uncle’. This same Grandfather called my father and apologised to him blaming it on his foolish pride.

I know of a case where an Onitsha trader married this very beautiful Girl that he met as an under graduate. Her parents also resisted calling her husband a common trader. Her friends still tease her about her husbands ‘localness’, but the one undeniable fact that none of them can dispute is that the man adores and cherishes his wife more than anything in the world. The chick is living la vida loca.

To each his own... Note that the coat wey size you today, fit no be your size tomorrow..

Please guys, keep hustling hard.. If you are to take anything away from this thread, it would be to keep improving on yourself. Keep trying to 'upgrade your coat size & fabric quality"... Not for women, but for yourself.

you burst my head with this post sha. Remain blessed, my brother from another mother!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/-goodluck-jonathan-young-photo_abiyamo.jpg[/img]

The images of the guy above is a classic example of DONT JUDGE A PERSON BY THE QUALITY or SIZE OF THEIR COAT..

Infact, look at his Akwa Oche COAT .. grin

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/a-young-goodluck-jonathan_abiyamo.jpg[/img]

I'm sure this guy must have seen and toasted alot of 'Quality' babes with 'Big imported designer coats' and they all looked down on his humble, poverty stricken beginning..

He prolly settled for this 20,000 litres, fat, non-Quality babe out of frustration;

Fast forward to the Present

That Man above.. Look at him now

And this his fat Ugly wife is now the Supreme biitch of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

grin

End of story!

9 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2013

Here is my take;

Hi Okija....lol....yes, we all have been told that love is all that matters in a relationship....but I am talking about how to spark up or initiate that love. You can't tell me that u as a guy will intentionally see a good mad woman and go after her just because she is a good mad woman

Physical beauty of a woman is one of the foremost qualities that spark up the desire for love in men....even though it doesn't always happen that way, but then....every woman wants to date or marry a man that can fend and provide for her....a man that can fight for her and defend her from future attack and make her happy...and this is one reason women in the ancient times married warriors, strong men who are strong in wrestling and in hunting, today, those qualities have been translated into financial strength, and reason most beautiful ladies of today don't always give full attention to broke guys...its a natural thing- guys want beautiful girls....girls want rich guys...so to make it fair, let guys try and weigh themselves before daydreaming to marry a Kim Kardashian, while girls should also weigh themselves before they go on daydreaming to marry Aliko Dangote....

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by LesbianBoy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wow! So many POOR guys on this thread o! See how they are vexing shocked God punish poverty! Anyways, it doesn't matter if you all agree with the OP or not! What he posted up there is nothing but the TRUTH! tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
What a spew of patethic unintelligent quotient ramblings from the igbos okepes both home and in diaspora.....what insult...when did a puxx become calibre....there are more handsome men than beautoful women....levels ko levels ni...thank God my mama no dey give me dis kin advice sef

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dederocs(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
guy u jonse walahi...u jonse big time.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by EmmyDe25(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dumbest post ive read in years.... elevating outward appearance, in place of the inner ones.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lonelypal(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
I have just one message for the OP...ever heard fo the phrase ' Pursue success and excellence will follow you'?
My take bro....women or 'pretty & hot women' as you put it are just a tip of the excellence that comes with being successful. There is more to life and being successful than having 'hot and pretty women' flocking round u. It will be rather myopic and shallow to classify such as success Mr. OP.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okija_juju: [img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/-goodluck-jonathan-young-photo_abiyamo.jpg[/img]

The images of the guy above is a classic example of DONT JUDGE A PERSON BY THE QUALITY or SIZE OF THEIR COAT..

Infact, look at his Akwa Oche COAT .. grin

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/a-young-goodluck-jonathan_abiyamo.jpg[/img]

I'm sure this guy must have seen and toasted alot of 'Quality' babes with 'Big imported designer coats' and they all looked down on his humble, poverty stricken beginning..

He prolly settled for this 20,000 litres, fat, non-Quality babe out of frustration;

Fast forward to the Present

That Man above.. Look at him now

And this his fat Ugly wife is now the Supreme biitch of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

grin

End of story!
Now you have nailed it yourself cheesy cheesy....Jonathan knowing that he came from a poor family background, didn't go about daydreaming to date Lulu Briggs' daughter....he didn't go for a super pretty lady...he cut his coat according to his length and went for a not-so-pretty lady whom he can contend with....but today, a guy living in my village will be daydreaming and jumping around the internet in search of Dangote's daughter, in search of girls living in Lekki when they know too well that they don't merit it....

If love naturally finds you, no problem...but its better to be realistic in life than to be daydreaming and dreaming your life away in fantasies that will never come to reality.

Haven't you wondered why majority of rich men in Nigeria today who came from poor family backgrounds are married to not-so-pretty women They cut their coats according to their lengths then....and luckily for them, they made it with their not-so-pretty wife and are happy....but most of us today want to hang our clothes where our hands can't reach....some unemployed guys are even daydreaming to date/marry Genevieve and Rita Domnic cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by dederocs(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: Lol, life is based on supply and demand- since the demand for beautiful women by men and even product/brand owners/marketers is on the high rate, then the cost will be much....same way, since the demand for rich guys by women is also on the high side, it also cost much to get one as a girl....

What am I trying to infer? What majority of men of today demand most from women is physical beauty with other added qualities (respect, education, good character) not necessarily her financial status.....whereas majority of women (even though they won't admit it since this is online) of today desire and seek most in a man they would commit to and love is money....so why not make yourself that desired man by uping your game financially, etc as the ladies are busy packaging themselves to appear hot and beautiful mostly for the highest bidder cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know it that I was going to disappoint my nairaland homies with this controversial topic....yet, I stand by my initial post that life is really unfair to women...and anyone born a man should be thanking God everyday because the life of a nowadays girl is surrounded with pains, risks and uncertainties, and for that, they deserve some pity and consideration from us, though the good ones sha....

You guys should stop panicking cos I am still with you guys naa.....won't stop from condemning any female nonsense as usual shocked shocked
when my billions start coming in-i still won't date a hungry girl...am not use to spending money to win a girl's love-you aint getting the best if that is ur style...the best things in life are free.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Jumokeore(f): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Chinwem][/quote]
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by bizmogul(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2013

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley

Ogugua your response is so on-point. Carriage really matters, this has worked well for me in most cases.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: Hi Okija....lol....yes, we all have been told that love is all that matters in a relationship....but I am talking about how to spark up or initiate that love. You can't tell me that u as a guy will intentionally see a good mad woman and go after her just because she is a good mad woman

Physical beauty of a woman is one of the foremost qualities that spark up the desire for love in men....even though it doesn't always happen that way, but then....every woman wants to date or marry a man that can fend and provide for her....a man that can fight for her and defend her from future attack and make her happy...and this is one reason women in the ancient times married warriors, strong men who are strong in wrestling and in hunting, today, those qualities have been translated into financial strength, and reason most beautiful ladies of today don't always give full attention to broke guys...its a natural thing- guys want beautiful girls....girls want rich guys...so to make it fair, let guys try and weigh themselves before daydreaming to marry a Kim Kardashian, while girls should also weigh themselves before they go on daydreaming to marry Aliko Dangote....

[b]Any woman whose 'foremost asset' is her physical beauty is doomed.. grin

Every woman wants to date a man that and fend and provide for her, TRUE!! Same way every man wants to truly be able to fend for and his family.. #Sadly, LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS AS WE WOULD LIKE IT TO BE...

Why most women in the past married Warriors was not necessarily for the protection, but also for the perks that came with marrying a Warrior. Warriors were like the Generals of those days. They enjoyed special previledges that commoners didnt.

You keep focusing on 'Broke'.. A wise woman focuses on potentials, not actual. A wealthy man does not automatically translate into a good relationship.. ASK SOON TO BE EX-FIRST LADY OF ENUGU.. MRS CHIME!!!
True happiness does not lie in wealth alone.. Focusing on wealth at the expense of other more important attributes would be a colossal mistake, ,just as a man focusing on Physical beauty at the expense of other more important attributes is tantamount to suicide.

Its indeed true that the natural law of attraction in place todays is;

Men want Pretty Women.
Women want Rich men.

Ever wondered why divorce rate today is astronomically high?!

Sadly, both wealth & Beauty are attributes that change with time and not always for the better..

Broke guys can aspire for anything.. But my advice to them is rather than daydream of landing a Kim.. Daydream of making money and creating their own Kims.. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: Now you have nailed it yourself cheesy cheesy....Jonathan knowing that he came from a poor family background, didn't go about daydreaming to date Lulu Briggs' daughter....he didn't go for a super pretty lady...he cut his coat according to his length and went for a not-so-pretty lady whom he can contend with ....but today, a guy living in my village will be daydreaming and jumping around the internet in search of Dangote's daughter, in search of girls living in Lekki when they know too well that they don't merit it....

If love naturally finds you, no problem...but its better to be realistic in life than to be daydreaming and dreaming your life away in fantasies that will never come to reality.

Haven't you wondered why majority of rich men in Nigeria today who came from poor family backgrounds are married to not-so-pretty women They cut their coats according to their lengths then....and luckily for them, they made it with their not-so-pretty wife and are happy....but most of us today want to hang our clothes where our hands can't reach....some unemployed guys are even daydreaming to date/marry Genevieve and Rita Domnic cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont get you..

So a girl should rather marry the present Jonathan rather than the old Jonathan?!

My guy!! Na wah to you o!!

You are simply encouraging gold digging.

What if a woman marries a dangote who makes a bad business investment that leaves him poor?! Can she leave him and move on?!

P.S:: You cant prove the highlighted.. Plus, I'm sure all the daughters of Lulu Briggs and Co would have been more than happy to be Mrs. Ebele Jonathan if they knew that he would one day become the Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria with over 10 jets at his disposal and an entire country and a sizable protion of a continent at his feet...

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by BlackHuman(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
The Op just spoilt my mood for love & romance with this honest & brutal talk. infact, i'm calling my GF now, the relationship is off!.... tanx to u Op, Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.