Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! (33071 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Ranchhoddas: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Your post is a breath of fresh air, DN. Well done. smiley
if u say a guy should not aim for a girl like u because he is below par(homeless in the case u have given),would it be alright for a hypothetical brad pitt,peter okoye or whichever kind of star man catches your fancy to say that ogugua should not aim for such guys simply because she is beneath or they perceive her to be beneath them?...just asking!

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
josite:

I am even surprised she attributed the comments to her mum and in that instance she so much exposed her mum negatively.and this is the reason why most girls will still get the gov chime's treatment. I pray for the mum.
gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Dannyxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
This thread reeks of false hood and mediocrity in depth, as in wth?.. For the ladies supporting the o.p let me open your eyes to some things... Op If i were to go by what the you are saying saying, that means the richer a man gets the better the woman, and as far as iam concerned, most women on n.l are frm average families. Are you saying those so called rich beautiful girls are better than the average beautiful ones? Are you sayin that once i get richer, i should dump the girl that was with me through thick and thin ,for some overated big girl?, are you saying women, girls should be the main driving force for a man's urge or desire for success in life? Pleeaasse..
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by usomine007(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
You sound stupid! You must really be a dullard.
LesbianBoy:
You sound pained! You must really be a BROKE guy undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Dannyxy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
As far as i am concerned, any girl that supports the o.p is a gold-digger..

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by litetias(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Queenyprinxex: Wonder shall neva ends
English hard oooo
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Is the op indirectly refering to women as golddiggers
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews:

And he has spoken!!!
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Emytexboy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
This Daily News guy still comes across as a woman-hater with this post (implicitly stereotyping them as shallow materialists). It is all hogwash and a load of nonsense anyway. Everybody is unique and has a right to make their own choices for dating/marriage partner based on his or her values and expectations.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Lumyboi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
addictiv: While I agree with dailynews in guys getting themselves tushed up, It is not out of place to say that human beings are unique and relationships are meant to cut across social class, tribes and looks. People have a mental picture of what they want and have every right to ask out who so ever they want as long as its done in a civil manner. Its unfair to say that because a guy doesn't have up to 100k in his acc he shouldn't ask a hot chick out. This would also imply that a non hot or broke chick shouldn't have hopes of having a hot or rich guy till she elvates her status.

Nice comment. Wonder if d op was high on poo b4 writin

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Chinwem(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
obyrich: No wonder Sullivan Chime threw Clara to the thrash can where she belongs! Guys should chase girls that match their social status abi? So if a guy gets richer he should upgrade? Peter Okoye would have dumped many girls who were there for him when he had nothing to marry Lola who matches his present status. People like the Op would marry a second wife if they become super rich.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Kennedyiheme: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
You knw there is a girl I knw, back then in high skool. she isn't pretty, she isn't ugly either, jst dere, very kind, a girl that checks on every of her class mates when they are ill or find out why they didn't come to skool, a girl that splits her lunch money wit u, a girl that helps you write notes, and does everytin to please her freinds, boys/girls. A girl that is so gentle and kind, relates with everyone accordingly...........evrn though she isn't pretty her attidute makes up for it, that's the kinda girl I want, not one lazy pretty, gold digger looking for bill gates, abeg go sleep

3 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Meekmind(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
lynk106: hahaha nice thread.
Most men dream of a beautiful woman; Most women dream of a rich man. ... it's very simple. grin
even poor men dream of beautiful wife. Just as ugly women dream of rich husband. I don't know why we make it a bad thing for a woman to want a rich man whereas it is seen as a good thing for a man to want a beautiful wife. rubbish. cool
As a woman, I am crying FOUL.

Do you think it is easy work to be sewing weaves, bleaching skin, and doing all sorts of things women do to look hot? Skin bleaching for example is very dangerous to health. Women risk their health to look hot for men!
and when they start to get older, they have to do more to keep up and compete with the younger girls. It is hard work. tongue
Who send dem?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Chinwem(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
ITbomb: This is what happens when relationship is being monetized .
It seems the OP do have fantasies about the billboard, makeuped, brazilian haired, mini skirted girls and feels he needs to make more money to be able to sustain the lifestyle of the girl of his dreams .
Whatever happens to the definition of a complete woman ? If you think Lola fits ur picture of your dream girl by mere looking at her wedding pics then you really have a long way to go .
True , a woman needs security (financially n otherwise) and it is the duty of a man to provide that but to base relationship on how much money you make shows a very vain , proud and pompous mind .
There is more to a complete woman than money can buy
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by lastmessenger: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Life dont work the way you just analysed it.anybody can become rich or power as situation present itself.i dont think president obama was very rich when he married a beautiful woman like mitchell but today he is both rich and influential.money should never be a determinant on who to mary and we shouldnt let poverty cloud our thinking.i have seen rich and handsome men marry ugly woman and even the thing you call a hot woman becomes trash in a matter of years.love is a matter of the heart and it has nothing to do with material things.money can come to those who work hard be it a lady or a man.
To be sincere your analysis was clouded with poverty mentality.try and do better next time

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Iaz93: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
The OP indirectly labelled women as gold diggers. It's a pity some ladies here agree with him.
SMH
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
lastmessenger: Life dont work the way you just analysed it.anybody can become rich or power as situation present itself.i dont think president obama was very rich when he married a beautiful woman like mitchell but today he is both rich and influential.money should never be a determinant on who to mary and we shouldnt let poverty cloud our thinking.i have seen rich and handsome men marry ugly woman and even the thing you call a hot woman becomes trash in a matter of years.love is a matter of the heart and it has nothing to do with material things.money can come to those who work hard be it a lady or a man.
To be sincere your analysis was clouded with poverty mentality.try and do better next time
Well-spoken. Apparently the OP doesn't get these glaring points.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
So its okay for a guy to date a broke chick, but not vice versa... grin

Here is my take;

Life is full of hypocrisy, that’s why my motto in life is live life as best as you know how to.

Many people have come out with the saying 'Love has nothing to do with age or class', I guess they have never heard seen this post.
Like someone here asked, how does one judge their size in matters of the heart? I will take it further; can one comfortably predict their future sizes?! So let’s say that a guy later becomes filthy rich and the fortunes of his wife or partner goes down, can he dump her and go find a partner that fits into his current size?!

I grew up with the mentality that Money and material things were never part of the fundamentals of a relationship. I always thought that the pillar of every relationship was mutual love, respect and understanding. Sizes change. The street kid of today can become the president of tomorrow, ask Jonathan the shoeless son of a Bayelsa fisherman. My father is another classic example. Grew with nothing, struggled through school, met a woman whose class was out of his league. Infact, I learnt that my maternal grandfather refered to him as a ‘Pauper’ and was against the marriage. Infact, at their traditional wedding, My grandfather repaid my father all the money he spent saying ‘He would need it to feed his stupid daughter’. I learnt a few wealthy Igbo Business men were lining up for my mum then. After their traditional wedding, they both retired to the village. My mum told me of the first time my Grandfather came to see her at my Paternal grandfathers house, that he stopped his car at the entrance to the compound and wouldn’t enter because they were too poor for his taste. Infact he brought a bus load of foodstuff for my parents after he saw the state they were living in (with me just being born then). Today!! My mums younger brother who use to call my father my his first name now calls him ‘Uncle’. This same Grandfather called my father and apologised to him blaming it on his foolish pride.
In issues of the heart, I do not believe in ‘cutting coats to size’.

I know of a case where an Onitsha trader married this very beautiful Girl that he met as an under graduate. Her parents also resisted calling her husband a common trader. Her friends still tease her about her husbands ‘localness’, but the one undeniable fact that none of them can dispute is that the man adores and cherishes his wife more than anything in the world. The chick is living la vida loca.

To each his own... Note that the coat wey size you today, fit no be your size tomorrow..

Please guys, keep hustling hard.. If you are to take anything away from this thread, it would be to keep improving on yourself. Keep trying to 'upgrade your coat size & fabric quality"... Not for women, but for yourself.

14 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by hooper: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
THIS IS RUBBISH, NONSENSE!!!
YOU NEVER TELL ME SAY U SABI PREACH LIKE THIS.....
IS ONLY A FOOLISH GUY THAT WILL BE THINKING ABOUT LADIES WHEN HIS PEERS ARE PLANNING TO MAKE IT IN LIFE N SURVIVE IN THIS COUNTRY....

ASUU DON DISARRAY MANY THINGS OOOO..
GO N ENGAGED URSELF MEANINGFULLY THAN TO BUSY SITTING DOWN AT HOME N TYPING RUBBISH WITH YOU FILTHY HANDS........

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hehe funny.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by DICKtator: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
pc guru: Am always curious how people spend time thinking about chasing women and all, not my thing, reading and working besides chasing women around is known to be a big liability. Also I think its a BS chasing a woman of your caliber then again i don,t a lady to understand anyway. Why should I limit myself, life is a risk and you go for what you want, and if you don,t get it you know you played the game. But I agree bout becoming successful but not because of a girl or to be with someone of a higher caliber, that's just mundane and self-deprecating. Terrible advice oguga and daily news.

grin grin grin grin

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by hotwax: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their[b] caliber[/b]." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

I've always wanted to open a thread for women to share their toasting experiences (but I haven't because I already know the result of such a thread). The kind of offers some of us get are ridiculous, and we're still made out to be witches. If I tell you I was asked out on a date by a homeless man at a train station, who would believe me? Yet it's true lol.

That's always been my motto anyway. If you want the best, then be the best and attract the best. A guy who is seriously trying to get a woman should give her no reason to say no. You don't have to be wealthy or even handsome. Just carry yourself well. If you're lacking in some areas, then make up for it elsewhere. You're not handsome? Then be compassionate. You don't have a job? Then put your skills to work and tell her your plans. No man or woman is without a flaw. Any man who puts his best foot forward can get the woman he desires. After all his attempts, if she says no, then the man isn't the problem.

Calliber. I thought God created human. He didnt create 2 types of humans. Is there caliber for zoo? Is it not just this flesh and bones?
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by monex(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88: My mother and I had this discussion just yesterday. I showed her a picture of a guy that was trying to get close to my sister and I. Her response? "Some guys don't date within their caliber." I was telling her, if I were a man, I'd evaluate myself inside and out and toast accordingly, for the girl I want should have no reason to reject me. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the guys who bash Naija women in this section are the lacking guys going for Kim Ks.

i was about to disagree with you until I saw the bolded. My take is every poor man has a right to desire a hot KimK as every poor or ugly girl has the right to desire a Psquare or a Dangote. To each his own. The issue is when you castigate the other party for not accepting your advances.

"She is materialistic" - Yes, that is what she considers as value to her. You wey want hot babe, aren't you vain?
"He thinks he can get any girl because of his money" - dont you think you can get anything cos of ur stunning looks too

but seriously, there are guys who consider kimK to have little value. the hot body is not all there is.
also there are babes who dont consider a guy's wealth as "condierable value" he brings to the party.

1 Like

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Lumyboi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: @Ogugua, I am not surprised with your response becos u have always proven to be nice, honest, open, intelligent and consistent, keep it up and do say hi to Jamie (sexkillz).

@all, I have no apologies to render to anyone becos I didn't create this thread by mistake, I created it after a long and careful observation of guys' unfair attitude towards ladies nowadays.

And if anyone here ever believed that life is fair to either men or women, then that person is standing on the wrong foot becos life isn't fair to either men or women but if u can be honest to yourself, u will agree with me that life is most unfair to women.

A woman is expected to remain hot, sexy and shapely even after giving birth to two or more kids, but we men aren't required to watch our own shape and stomach size, and in fact we expect our wives to rejoice as our stomach increases in size out of alcohol abuse.

A woman is expected to breastfeed her babies adequately, and she's also expected to ensure her breast is firm and up to impress and attract her husband, gosh...life of a woman isn't easy to be honest!!!

A woman is expected to have flat tummy even after popping out 3 to 4 kids from that same used-to-be flat tummy.

And who said men don't upgrade their taste in women as their pocket increases Yes most good guys may stick with their long time girlfriends but still many of them go about admiring and keeping prettier, younger girls outside their long time girlfriend's knowledge, so what's different?

Most men abandon their wives and start cheating once she's pregnant even though it is the same men that put her into that same pregnancy condition, is that fair? Nope I don't think so.

For a girl to stand a greater chance of getting a solid marriage proposal in Nigeria of today, she is expected to:

1. Be very beautiful with killer shape
2. Be very humble and respectful
3. Be intelligent and prudent
4. Be educated and exposed yet, reserved
5. Be financially independent and demanding
6. Trendy, classy, sexy and also born again or God-fearing
7. Be from a good family background and maybe financially buoyant and still not wild or flambuoyant.

These are just a few of the so many qualities most Nigerian guys are secretly searching for in a girl they would gladly and honestly propose to and maybe marry.

But then, the only quality we as guys work hard daily to possess is:

1. To become financially free or buoyant and then we expect ladies not to bother about the rest of our pitfalls becos we are the mensmiley

Anyway, I just pity ladies shaa...I believe they have been naturally equipped to bear the pains...and I pray for God to give them (ladies) the heart to bear and not look at it from my own mindset.

Honestly, it isn't easy to be a woman! And neither is it easy to find a deserving husband, now I see...single ladies reading this, pls forget all the epistles you read online from different websites and blogs, pls and pls try and draw closer to God for your own good so that God can direct u and help u make the best decisions in life cos we guys of nowadays are just too unpredictable and selfish...even though you ladies also are the same...so try and run to God for assistance and guidance in life.

Wishing you all a happy, prosperous days aheadsmiley

U clda posted diz instead. Bt my man, dt first tin u posted was sh*t. So a lady cnt b wealthy! N must wait for a wealthy man cos she is pretty! Alawada
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by InvertedHammer: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2013

I guess you don't understand the meaning of con-men and fraudsters.

They psyche you...feel what you are all about...then package themselves well.

Bingo! You got yourself Mr.Perfect until reality rears its ugly head.

I have never met anyone who is too intelligent to be conned.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by aventura: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
The article is so brutal and cruel cry

Now to summarize all that the op just said:

In life, we have grades in every thing, animate or inanimate. Grade 1 should go for grade 1 not grade 1 going for grade 9. If you like grade 9, then you have to be grade 10 and above or worse still. grade 8.5 cool Like I said, we've got so many grades to choose from.

I know some people will still not understand. undecided

So let's put it this way.

Now let's assume we have grades 1 to 10, how would you feel as a guy of grade 9.5 (David Beckham) if a grade 0.5 ( fill in the blank space grin) is wooing you. I guess you'd feel this way angry angry angry angry lol.........

What is good for the goose is good for the turkey wink grin

But wait ooo.... Who does this grading sef?

Story for another day. tongue cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Olaone1: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Barack Obama met his wife, Michelle Obama when she was assigned to mentor him at a law firm. This is NOT possible with Naija girls. undecided
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by yusufk: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
point of correction!!!! its not life that is unfair to women, its the society that's unfair. life is fair to both men and women.
Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2013

I'm interested to hear what your mum said about Sexkillz.... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by 4C2215131: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.

Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.

If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!

You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!

We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin

We guys don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.

I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!

Goodnight allsmiley

Posts like this sprinkled with truths and riddled with half truths just go a long way to engender materialism for females and a get-it-all mental disposition for men. Either way,I guess OP is telling it like he/she understands it,and of course he/she has a right to self expression.Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Life Is Unfair To Women & Guys Need To Be Realistic! by Omila007: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
DailyNews: I know this may come as a surprise to so many regular users of nairaland who think and believe that DailyNews is always against women and supporting guys, anyway, that's my own cross to bear, but I just couldn't withhold the truth after observing this ugly trend amongst guys of nowadays.

for some time now, I have observed something ugly in today's world, especially in Nigeria, and I think Nigerian guys aren't saint by the day, how? Read on...

You are a guy with less than 100thousand naira savings in your bank account, and maybe u are also a student, an unemployed or under-employed graduate or even a school drop out, you are not handsome, not intelligent and not in any viable business or life train...but you want a girl like Kim Kardashian or let me say, Juliet Ibrahim to date u and also love u with all her heart, how and why?

In life, u must have something relative to offer to the other party if u want to be valued and treated like a king.

Most guys of nowadays don't cut their coats according to their length...they want a very pretty girl that's also fashionable and they don't even have anything to offer to her besides unnecessary sms and phone calls, and highest, sex.

Come on guys, be realistic, nothing good in life comes free, and if u get one free pls be watchful and tread cautiously.

If u want a hot girl, then try and be a hotter guy, simple!

You saw Peter of Psquare's wife, Omolola right? You want a girl pretty like her? Then work hard like Psquare and stop daydreaming.

Why should a very pretty girl agree to date and love u if I may ask?

Even if she accepts u out of pity or whatever u guys call it, believe me u are in for it if u don't up your game ASAP!
For instance, an ugly poor guy is permitted to dream of having a very pretty hot girlfriend but a beautiful girl is not permitted to wish or publicly declare her love or desire for rich guys, uh uh...that's really unfair guys!

We want girls to look very pretty, sexy and trendy, and we also want to date them for free and still expect them to keep looking cute and being faithful to us becos we are King Solomon without a palacegrin

We guys don't want girls to cheat but we are cheats ourselves and not planning to change...jeez! Life is really unfair to women, I can feel your pains, sighs.

I just felt like telling u guys this for once pls...if u want a very beautiful and hot girl like the ones u see on billboards or on TVs or wherever, then work hard to make yourself a desired man and stop complaining of heartbreak and turn downs pls...cos it won't change anything, so get busy and stop wasting your limited time online chasing girls and daydreaming in the hope of getting a hot girl for free online.

And to the girls...this isn't a backup pls...if u want a rich guy yourself, then try and make yourself worthy for one...cos so many hotter girls are out there to snatch him away from u, that's the reality of our today world!

Goodnight allsmiley

Brainless Post and typical of a Nigerian Girl.
Apparently beauty should be sold to the highest bidder, And beauty that fades is all she brings to the table.
Why complain when the highest bidder gets fed up and needs change of flavour.
Reasoning like this is why some girls end up grossly unhappy and marred in marriage and relationships.
Go and add value to your life so you have something to bring to the table, No man would value you more than you value yourself beautiful or not.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / 10 Reasons To Marry A Female Doctor / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.