Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83274 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ifoundmyperfect: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
he is callous!
he is wicked!!
he is heartless!!!
he is this and that!!!!

comon fellas, take a good look at the creature you are raining abuses on grin grin grin grin grin
does IT look any human to you? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
what more do you expect from a monstrous looking beast of no gender?
i just feel sorry for the people of edo state.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by KayDee4: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
That was just callous. What was her crime ?

The woman said she just got off a bus and wasn't hawking on the road. This correlates with the fact that her goods are still packed in boxes; not exactly how you go out hawking but idìotic Oshi-omo-ole was too eager to flex his political muscles without even listening to her.

This is where we need the media to come in with different stations playing this clip over and over again, that's the sort of thing that draws more and more public attention to the stupìd acts these politicians commit and at some point they will be forced to always be on their toes and act right.

Oshi, what an áss.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Miner13: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Could this be the truth
coz the oshiomole i knew then as labour leader while i was working at the labour house office at area 11 abuja would rather allowed you to climb the lift 1st when coming to his office in the morning.
This action from him mayb power intoxication or power insanity
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by igbsam(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
This just ruined my day. I'm so dissappointed in oshiomole. Why tell a widow to go and die. Is he not a widower himself ? Power really do intoxicate people. He's an a$$hole for saying that to that woman. All respect i have for him has been lost.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Smartgunna: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
This woman brought this on herself. Why belittle herself by hawking, when she could easily have made loads of money by simply stowing one of her kids away on a flight going to from Benin to God knows where!! Guvnor Osho would have relished the opportunity to flash a big smile across TV screens, showing his magnanimity. She no just try.!!!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by brownlord: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
pDude: Well, the law is the law.

Stop roadside trade. It is destroying the streets and making the roads untidy.

Still, he should have handled it in a better way.

Kinda reminds me of Oyedepo's slapsgiving cry cry

What brought about Oyedepo's issue? or you just want to insult the man for no reason

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
We really have to be watchful of this Oshiomole guy. Recent actions of his points to the fact that he may turn out to be a totalitarian. Was he not the one that passed a death penalty for kidnappers? He's too hard for a governor. This is not a military dictatorship.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by fredevans: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
This governor,oshomule s d greatest 419 dt ever rule EDO STATE,,one man one vote bt he conducted LG election and make one man one ballot box..EDO ppl b wise

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Pukkah: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Does anyone need further evidence that governance in Nigeria has gone to the worst and the most cruel among us? They have done it in such a way that the most qualified and humane have given politics a wide berth.

The utterances of this Governor are disgraceful, callous, and reprehensible! All good men and women must condemn this shameful action and ensure that people like Oshiomhole are never voted for again in any capacity.

In a society that knows the real meaning of democracy, it could amount to an impeachable offence.

We didn't even have it so bad in the heady days of military rule.

This is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by luvinhubby(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can somebody be able to contact that woman, I`m willing to contribute 10k to any fundraising by Nairalanders for her. cry I have others willing to contribute both within and in diaspora.
mods any help?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Mystiqme: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please who knows this woman?..or has her contact details..
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by born2boink(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let's be honest, do you think a good person fight for nigeria leaders position, people who fight for this are ex-agbero, criminal,fraudster and drug dealers fight for this position..... When oshimole was fighing, I knew another ex-labour union agbero leader in the making. Once he was given money, he kept quiet and call off strike then. I never expect much because for you to rule nigeria, ordinary certificate no fit do ham, you must have spirit of agbero......if na like ask?

No matter how embezzlement this useless governor will embezzled the entire country money, his poverty stricken face will never change, this useless governor have cursed himself, he forgot he was once poor but with embezzlement and authority stealing make him great...... If he continue like this, he will pay for his consequence one day.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by chairman: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
popingo: It is common among APC governors, i wish i could just fly to edo state and stone that his monkey face.
APC party is made up of the following set people.
Tinubu the Frog of Lagos state, alias (general commander)
Gen Buhari, hummm old man, he should go home and enjoy his pension.
Fashola, is working, PDP is watching quietly.
Adams monkeymole, he has got everything both in height, ugliness etc
Aliyu Babangida, the frog of Niger state.
Rotimi Amechi, i reserve my comment.

this is nigerian version of a progressive, UP NIGERIAN PROGRESSIVES

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by bigben431: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please does anyone have any way of reaching this woman?? Will like to give her 100% capital to start a new business.

Thanks.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by xptony(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
oshiomole is a barbaric self centered and foolish Governor.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Dpeacemaker101: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.
what's with the PDP on this matter again?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ceejay80s(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
doncaster: Am sending the clip to my local newspaper here and BBC as well so that when next this guys come over to tell them how they are helping the masses they will know better.
upload am quick. Abì na 10mb free weekly bundle u dey use?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Inoknowbook: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
For this woman to be crying like that and putting up a feeble resistance even in the face of the soldiers and mobile policemen present, means that she must have gone through a lot to get those products that are probably not more than N 5000.00 from my estimation. Those goods might be all she has to feed herself and her kids, and she may have borrowed the money to purchase them. My heart goes out for her. I wish I could find out how to send money to her.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by xptony(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
how on earth could he watch an helpless woman cry as a leader yet, stood and made such a disheartening statement. men, that man is a devil. A very evil nan.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Katsumoto: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva: This is over-zealousness at it's very height and to show how distasteful his action was, the comments of APC supporters on this thread speaks volume. There are better ways to go about things like this. To think this is the same man that was supposedly fighting on the side of the masses when he was the president of NLC.

A man doesn't know himself, let alone others knowing him, until he has more money than he ever imagined having.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
The governor should retrace his steps as soon as possible to avoid the wroth of God,that is a mean and callous word from a man who claim to be fighting for the masses. Am very dissappointed in him.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Dieumerci(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shocked and disappointed!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by iropelebe(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
It is quite unfortunate.
A leader SHAME
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by politicalpastor: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
I NEED THE GOVERNOR PHONE NUMBER, IF I CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS WIDOW I CAN HELP HER.
AM COLLINS FROM U. S.A. any info that will leads to this widow should add me on Facebook, pls I beg of you.
search for EBOHON COLLINS. On FACEBOOK. PLS.

eGuerrilla: It is one thing to enforce the law without fear or favour but quite another to do so in a mean-spirited fashion.
As a widower himself, I hope Governor Oshiomole rues the day he uttered the words "go and die" to a hapless street hawker.

Source

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by xptony(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
I no know book:
For this woman to be crying like that and putting up a feeble resistance even in the face of the soldiers and mobile policemen present, means that she must have gone through a lot to get those products that are probably not more than N 5000.00 from my estimation. Those goods might be all she has to feed herself and her kids, and she may have borrowed the money to purchase them. My heart goes out for her. I wish I could find out how to send money to her.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by tpia5: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
enigmang:

YOU are a very big BAAAAASSSTTTAAARRRDD to support this… except you didn't watch the video…

How can an elected governor tell a widow " YOU ARE A WIDOW GO AND DIE" with all the cameras in front of him….

There is absolutely no justification for this…. he just provided the opposition with campaign weapons….

The whole thing looks like a skit, beware of set up.

If he knew the camera was rolling, why would he say something like that?

Quite fishy, i suspect its our fellow nigerians who lick non nigerian butts, pulling the strings behind the scenes as usual.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
oshiomhole why na. you are the pride of the Nigerian struggle. why choose to ignore the tears of a widow in such a ruthless and 'hitler-rised' manner.

i will advice you to tender an apology on Live national TV.

To save what is left with your reputation
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshimole's khaki is as fake as his wicked heart. That's why we are kicking the thieving pretentious, islamic APC out of anambra and imo

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by imonode: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
where do we go from here
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wooow!!! My first post ever on nairaland and it made front page!!! Thanks to the almighty God and the moderators for making it happen! I have always been viewing and commenting on nairaland but decided to post today and it hit front page! Hope you all enjoyed it? Thanks for all your comments!!Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC=PDP.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.