Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83276 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by TechWalker007: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

Knowing you as a staunch APC supporter and one fellow I eschew in NL, I am challenged by your post.
The only thing you got wrong is blaming PDP for this.
This was totally wrong and heartless. More painful is the way it was done and the words he used.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by nitlad: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Adams Oshiomole is a disgrace!

Yet another gënital rash on APC's pudenda!

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by hilary26(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Disgusting statement from a former NLC President..who shuld hv a better regard for the poor, having been with the poor.
He is such a disgrace to his family. He shamed his wife
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 50calibre(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is the true image of Nigeria, brutality, lack of human feelings. This is why politicians loot with flagrant disregard for the welfare of the poor masses.

How does the country progress, when it's governed by men this? Look at how over zealous those police men are, preying on the weak is the only thing they are skilled at.

Nigeria is aberration, a jest of a country.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva: We really have to be watchful of this Oshiomole guy. Recent actions of his points to the fact that he may turn out to be a totalitarian. Was he not the one that passed a death penalty for kidnappers? He's too hard for a governor. This is not a military dictatorship.

these people lack any iota of credibility in them. wasn't he the governor that said going for a second term in office is akin to a failed student repeating a class? what happened after? he went in for a second term!!!

i hope he regrets this action. all the popular bloggers should have this video on their blogs & stop talking about peruvian hair for a moment. oshiomole must be shamed for his barbaric act.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by brainzdh(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
What do u expect from him after lavishing Taxpayers' money on BBA's Dillish?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by JulianBond007: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

The whole thing looks like a skit, beware of set up.

If he knew the camera was rolling, why would he say something like that?

Quite fishy, i suspect its our fellow nigerians who lick non nigerian butts, pulling the strings behind the scenes as usual.
Madam are you ok? Is everything alright? Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by iropelebe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

The whole thing looks like a skit, beware of set up.

If he knew the camera was rolling, why would he say something like that?

Quite fishy, i suspect its our fellow nigerians who lick non nigerian butts, pulling the strings behind the scenes as usual.
Are you kidding me? @the bold words.
Whatever you do when camera is rolling or not defines you. .which means he had said worse behind the camera.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Dannylux: 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva: We really have to be watchful of this Oshiomole guy. Recent actions of his points to the fact that he may turn out to be a totalitarian. Was he not the one that passed a death penalty for kidnappers? He's too hard for a governor. This is not a military dictatorship.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by seunwen2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
I still don't blame him that much taste the position of power and judge based on that
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Psychedelia(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Such kind words from the self-styled "freedom fighter" who fought "for the interest of the masses" during his NLC days.
Looks like those NLC days are long behind us.

I always thought Oshiomhole was ugly on the outside. Today, I can see he's ugly on the inside, too.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ACM10: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is how APC intends to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
ifoundmyperfect: he is callous!
he is wicked!!
he is heartless!!!
he is this and that!!!!

he is next to hitler

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by chairman: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
igbsam: This just ruined my day. I'm so dissappointed in oshiomole. Why tell a widow to go and die. Is he not a widower himself ? Power really do intoxicate people. He's an a$$hole for saying that to that woman. All respect i have for him has been lost.
just when nairalanders have convinced us that oshomwole is their hero now this, maybe nairalanders may think twice before choosing ther next hero

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by akereconfi: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
alnaijiri: Typical self-righteous Xian morality. They sputter gibberish and dance like monkeys in the name of possessed worship on Sundays, and treat their fellow human beings like trash during the week. Never practising what they preach.

Truly, Islam is the only hope for humanity.

I saw lots of hidden POST but this one escaped the notice of the MODS

You are a very demented human being filled with depression

What's the role of RELIGION in this matter, you lack common sense and even saw your post got two likes.

If your religion is the BEST fine, let's not argue over it

From what you watched in that VIDEO, this is all what you can say

May what ever you believe in FORGIVE YOU

4 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
I will blame both the governor and the widow.....

There is abject poverty in Nigeria, so it will be very difficult to stop road-side hawking if there are no alternatives. In a sane society, hawkers want to stay in shops and sell their goods but it's either they can't afford it or the government isn't effective....

If our roads are good, traffic is free flowing and smooth, there won't be hold-ups for hawkers to ply their trade on. I believe in examining the practicality of a law before passing it out.

However, I do understand the governor's effort in trying to bring sanity into Edo state and it has to be appreciated. Chaos in any society shouldn't be justified because of poverty....

Because there are no public toilets in Nigeria, would you then say it's okay for Nigerians to poo on roads?

Because there are no public bins in Nigeria, should it justify everyone littering the floor when they can simply take their waste home and dispose it?

Because things are hard, would you then justify robbery?

Because you are a widow, should you then be allowed to break the law?

If the governor had allowed her to get her goods, he is telling people watching the event unfold that you can simply break the rule and beg afterwards....

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by taharqa: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: Switch to where? NO, he is an APC memba; a 'Progressive' Gov, through and through. APC (esp d former ACN component) is well known for its INSENSIVITY to d very poor; and for their HYPOCRISY too. Or is it not APC (ati ACN) that owns Lagos- for over 14 years now? The same Lagos with the Highest Tution/School Fees in any Govt University in Nigeria, raising it in one fell sweep by over 400% from about #50,000 to bw #250,000-#300,000 per session in its State University, driving away a large No of people who cud not afford about HALF A MILLION in a year to attend a School owned by a Govt they pay their taxes to (the next State Univs with high fees are in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, etc- All controlled by ACN); The same Lagos with d Single Largest Bed costs in any Govt Hospital in Nigeria (again, recently increased); Lagos State has just recently began a not too subtle policy that wud drive more Indigent people from Govt's Secondary and Primary Schools, under d excuse that Students Must score a Minimum of 50% in Maths and English Or they should withdraw from School; Lagos, the State with the largest No of Toll Gates in d country (by far), where people are expected to pay Tolls (sometimes up to 4 in a short State Rd) even when they already built d road tru Govt tax money, Or where people even pay Tolls for Roads not yet completed; Lagos State that has driven Millions of poor people (both individuals and whole families- and this is no Exaggeration) from their Livelihoods and from the State, on d excuse of sanitazing and cleaning up the State (not a very bad reason) WHILE Party bigwips, led by His Imperial Majesty Emperor Tinubu, buy up spaces for Real Estate and other purposes. And so on, and so forth..... NO guy, Oshiomohle is very much at home. In APC/ACN. Infact, he is one of d top VP candidates, alongside Gen Buhari, another similar Character. #enjoy 'Progressivm', my Bruda....

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
There is absolutely nothing wrong with passing death penalty on kidnappers. Don't lump issues together.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by enigmang: 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
I pray this makes APC loos Edo….

Only wish the opposition will use it wisely… the wahala is they are all the same people
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by abhosts(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
How could Oshiomole be ignorant of the fact that we now live in the Social Media Age? Nobody would have believed an educated man could act like this if it was not caught on tape.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: There is absolutely nothing wrong with passing death penalty on kidnappers. Don't lump issues together.
I never said there's anything wrong with it. I'm only pointing to the fact that it's not a popular law and it also shows the governor is a bit of an extremist. If you can kill kidnappers, then what will you do to killers? I guess kill them bury them and after 3 months, dig their grave and flog their carcass and bury them again and bring them out finally for their carcass to face firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by frankyychiji(f): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
alnaijiri: Typical self-righteous Xian morality. They sputter gibberish and dance like monkeys in the name of possessed worship on Sundays, and treat their fellow human beings like trash during the week. Never practising what they preach.

Truly, Islam is the only hope for humanity.
if Oshiomole was a muslim, he wouldn't bother cursing d woman, he would have her two arms amputated!!!

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by crisycent: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshio baba dey on Gulder. That aside, he didn't think before he said what he said. Power dey corrupt sha.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
chairman: just when nairalanders have convinced us that oshomwole is their hero now this, maybe nairalanders may think twice before choosing ther next hero
no be only hero, na prison break
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Psychedelia(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
ba7man: I think its time for Oshiomole to switch to PDP. At least he's been having meetings with them.

Ever since Dilliish (Big Brother) started paying him visits on his bill, "Irresponsibility" has been hovering around his name.

Dillish phucked his brains right out his black asss.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Inoknowbook: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:
The lady should not have given him room to insult her.

Instead of continuing to plead, she should just have packed her stuff quietly and left when there was no sign anyone was listening.

This kind of thing is embarassing and we dont need more bad publicity for nigerian women especially now that a lot of other africans and non nigerians are trying to replace them.

Are u out of ur senses? You are now blaming the victim and Nigerian women? How crass and irresponsibly cruel could this comment of yours be? Pray that you never find yourself in the poor woman's position, because if u do, you will learn in a very shocking way what it means when all you have, and may be, what you borrowed money to get, is being forcefully taken from you.

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by GeneralJ(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
ACM10: This is how APC intends to rule Nigeria
you are a top of the notch mumu, so just because one man does something that means he reperesnets a whole political party. Its just like saying if an ibo man steals something, then all ibos are thiefs, or because a yoruba man blows up a building then all yorubas are terrorists, or like saying because Hitler killed jews, then all germans are jew killers
you need to think like anormal human being
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by enigmang: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
obo_man: I will blame both the governor and the widow.....

There is abject poverty in Nigeria, so it will be very difficult to stop road-side hawking if there are no alternatives. In a sane society, hawkers want to stay in shops and sell their goods but it's either they can't afford it or the government isn't effective....

If our roads are good, traffic is free flowing and smooth, there won't be hold-ups for hawkers to ply their trade on. I believe in examining the practicality of a law before passing it out.

However, I do understand the governor's effort in trying to bring sanity into Edo state and it has to be appreciated. Chaos in any society shouldn't be justified because of poverty....

Because there are no public toilets in Nigeria, would you then say it's okay for Nigerians to poo on roads?

Because there are no public bins in Nigeria, should it justify everyone littering the floor when they can simply take their waste home and dispose it?

Because things are hard, would you then justify robbery?

Because you are a widow, should you then be allowed to break the law?

If the governor had allowed her to get her goods, he is telling people watching the event unfold that you can simply break the rule and beg afterwards....

Dude firstly she wasn't even hawking if you look at the nature of her goods..

There is nothing justifiable in heaven and on earth to tell a woman

YOU ARE A WIDOW..THEN GO AND DIE!!! even when you see her wailing, crying and begging…..

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by balladin: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.
I wonder why you have to name PDP in your post as if Adams is a PDP governor. Nigerians should be careful about these power crazy APC politicians.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I never said there's anything wrong with it. I'm only pointing to the fact that it's not a popular law and it also shows the governor is a bit of an extremist. If you can kill kidnappers, then what will you do to killers? I guess kill them bury them and after 3 months, dig their grave and flog their carcass and bury them again and bring them out finally for their carcass to face firing squad.
What poll did you conduct before concluding that it wasn't a popular law?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: What poll did you conduct before concluding that it wasn't a popular law?
By popularity,i mean that in this part of the world, such crimes are not known to attract such a punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mon140: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
hmnn,,,,this is pathetic. i fear for my country, Nigeria. "GO AND DIE..." where are we going? God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.