Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85826 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
KolaShangOne:

Yes. You can start with 20,000 sef..
even with 8,000 too
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
twinskenny: good laptop in china very difficult my friend, i have tried it before but the quality are very poor..
anything from china is made in china, thus have the qualities of chinese products. Only ebay sells original and authentic laptops.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by legalwealth(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
satowind: Pls can u tell me a reliable means I can order for memory card, universal modem, Stuffs lyk dat from nigeria and a reliable and non fraudulent way to pay.
I want to do all that from nigeria and won't have to go there. Even if is a reliable website I will appreciate.

Read through and follow this thread.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by legalwealth(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
anything from china is made in china, thus have the qualities of chinese products. Only ebay sells original and authentic laptops.

You are absolutely right just as I've said above though I know China also do things for USA but USA do give them standard to follow else US government will not allow the product into their market.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by zoba001(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
I want to import plumbing materials from china, please can you tell me a company that is reliable and has stock?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: With N100,000. Can I start an importation biz from China?

100k is enough to start import business from china.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
zoba001: I want to import plumbing materials from china, please can you tell me a company that is reliable and has stock?

You can search on alibaba dot com but I will advise u to deal only with companies who accept escrow payment. Avoid any supplier who ask u to pay by TT or western Union.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by oln: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Please,I want to import a few home accessories from Malaysia into Nigeria.Any help people of any reliable shipping or better still airspace freight companies that ply that route
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Innoxxacs: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
@fatai please I want to know how to import[confidentially], tablets and phones from aliexpress, i'll like to get your mail, mine is innocentzacs@gmail.com thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Trailing thread with pop corn and zobo

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by chunbarca(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
hmmm space booked anyway Abeg who get Tecno charger

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by dremoney(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmmn interesting.

@OP, nice thread. God will reward your kind spirit
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by rodeo0070(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: With N100,000. Can I start an importation biz from China?
N5,000 sef!
I use my UBA debit mastercard...

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Saintflames(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by zezebabyxoxo: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by seangy4konji: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
If a no see goods,i nor deh release my money...Na Alibaba my men use build houses this year...Dem no teach me i for no deh Nairaland but work still continues.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by uwemjack(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
NnamdiN: I understand they're sisters. I'm just asking to know if the delivery process of both are the same. They keep asking me of my preferred port. (which implies I'm not gonna get the goods in my town). I'm not in Lagos. Free shipping with aliexpress takes Max of one month. I don't mind at all as long as they deliver to my place.

FOB price means free shipping price right?

FOB means free on board meaning the seller is free of any liability once d goods is on the ship
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by doyin68: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls, is it possible to import leather shoes, cos i think they are on prohibition list.if yes any advice or method of importing such.is it possible to break it so that it can come in as personal effect.

Again, sometimes you write to a supplier on Alababa but because you are from Nigeria they will not reply.pls how do you go about this.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
zezebabyxoxo: What are the best products to import to Nigeria from China and sell wholesale, that would move quickly with good profit if my capital is around 5 million.

Stone coated roofing sheet. With about N7.2m( shipping+clearing and local Transport to ur city all inclusive) u can import a full 20ft container and make something reasonable to keep u for good 6months. Gud luck
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Akpan107(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is coming at the time i needed it most.
I sell motor spare parts and i'm runing my business in Kano State.
I normally buy my goods in Lagos trade fair (auto parts market)
though we sell general parts, when i say general, i mean anything that moves market.
Here in kano, the Hausa mostly use Japanies cars, especially Honda.
There is this particular goods i will like to be importing.
''Engine belts'' it comes in diffrent numbers and sizes. I dont know the minimum amount i can use in importing some.
Your reply would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
doyin68: Pls, is it possible to import leather shoes, cosmic think they are on prohibition list.if yes any advice or method of importing such.ismit possible to break sothat it can come in as personal effect.

Again, sometimesmyou write to a supplier on Alabama but because you are from Nigeria they will not reply.pls how do you go about this.

Thanks

Yes, u can import leather shoes but using air cargo, contact Chrisnak ventures above for details.

For alibaba u can always call their contact mobile n0.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208

@Saintflames, pls we don't sell ideas here, we share it free of charge on this thread. Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Opiosko: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
rodeo0070:
N5,000 sef!
I use my UBA debit mastercard...
Poor kid 5k for what? guess u went for memory cards or fake jewelries...and waited for 2mnths for it to arrive through free China post shipping uhn.. Pls dnt give an advice if u dnt knw what you are talking about.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Akpan107: This is coming at the time i needed it most.
I sell motor spare parts and i'm runing my business in Kano State.
I normally buy my goods in Lagos trade fair (auto parts market)
though we sell general parts, when i say general, i mean anything that moves market.
Here in kano, the Hausa mostly use Japanies cars, especially Honda.
There is this particular goods i will like to be importing.
''Engine belts'' it comes in diffrent numbers and sizes. I dont know the minimum amount i can use in importing some.
Your reply would be highly appreciated.

If you really know the in and outside of ur biz, u can travel 2 china with a minimum capital of 20,000usd. You can share ur can share one container with somebody.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Innoxxacs: @fatai please I want to know how to import[confidentially], tablets and phones from aliexpress, i'll like to get your mail, mine is innocentzacs@gmail.com thanks

Search for the kind of tablet u like on aliexpress negotiate with the seller and pay with naira or doller mastercard or visa and ur goods will be delivered to ur address with ur prepared shipping or courier company. U can. Also check for free shipping goods.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
I believe @david8 warned against using this method, cos we re just spoiling our image in the long run, why deceive a seller that you're ordering for a sample and you'll come back with "full force" when you know you won't? Nigerians!
No matter the qty you want/need, their re appropriate shops that will sell it to you! Just a lil price diff dazal. Let's stop destroying our image abeg.

How on earth is that message spoiling your country image, how will you call yourself an importer who will buy quality things from a store and refuse to go back again. This isn't any trick its a form of negotiation, alibaba sellers don't sell to consumers , young Nigerians as mini importers we are like consumer. Or someone like me that needed 20 pieces of tabs, do you expect me to pore my fund on tab i havent seeing before at once .Sorry to say, I don't think you've imported from alibaba before that's why you gat no experience about it. Not an insult sir.

Lols, funny you, you thought the person won't pay for sample or what. You have to pay for the sample you are getting. I said "your first order is a sample". Meaning the buyer will pay not scam sir grin grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mystical10: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls whch goods can someone import from china with 100,000 and make a good profit tx
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by pcaptain38(f): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2013
thanks

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2013
mystical10: Pls whch goods can someone import from china with 100,000 and make a good profit tx

Millions of goods. If you an expert join me in tablet PC. Jewelries, accessories, customised wristband, otg cables, memory cards. Lot of things Sir, depend on what you can market
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by sleekd(m): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2013
on aliexpress apart from DHL, is UPS SAVER and EMS Express relaible?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Opiosko: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Millions of goods. If you an expert join me in tablet PC. Jewelries, accessories, customised wristband, otg cables, memory cards. Lot of things Sir, depend on what you can market
Oga Mayorall u don reach here ehn..i dey hail u wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.