Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85848 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi everybody,I think you can aswelll consider this aspect,I have stay in china for 6yrs and I know when you are talking about business in guanzhou. now if you buy anything you want to send to nigeria from china you can contact me,will charge 9usd per KG,and you can get your goods in just 2day or 3,and if you want to send your goods by cargo then will charge 4.5usd for you to get it 7days.and if you want to send money to china you can come to my office in lagos or ibadan office. O8o58693437
And will also do invitation letter.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ichidodo: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2013
See how we bleed our economy, everyone is importing nobody wants to export.Smdh.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by FolayanDiranMathew: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2013
What are the procedur on th importation of goals because am interested
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by CHIMSKY(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208
See Opportunist!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by CHIMSKY(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208
See Opportunist!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by alfredo4u(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls help me with ur contacts
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by zezebabyxoxo: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NnamdiN: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2013
ichidodo: See how we bleed our economy, everyone is importing nobody wants to export.Smdh.
export what ?
Produce first
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by yemi2plus(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Ymodulus:

Use ACcess Bank Visa Card. Its extremely Cheaper.
Hi, I'll like to apply for the ACCESS bank Visa card. I already have UBA Africard and GTbank MasterCard. But I'll like to confirm somethings from you first.
1. Do I need to have an account with them before the card can be issued to me?
2. How much do they charge per dollar?
3. Are there extra charges? As in, do they charge 2.7% of your total transaction online just like UBA?
Please, I'll like you to answer these questions before I take the next step. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2013
alfredo4u: Pls help me with ur contacts

Check the link I posted. You learn it all free here on nairaland. You dont need contacts.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by lionice: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2013
what about alibaba, am thinking of buying stuffs from there
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by dreu2fine(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2013
Dnt u think dea r scamaer in alibab n odas
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2013
alfredo4u: Pls help me with ur contacts
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2013
dreu2fine: Dnt u think dea r scamaer in alibab n odas

There are numerous scammers but your money is protected by escrow.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by stevolinkon40: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

There are numerous scammers but your money is protected by escrow.
am still waiting for the next chrismas order of the tablet bro. You said goodbye to dhl dis year.yu mean you wont order till next year?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by oln: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2013
Please,I want to import a few home accessories from Malaysia into Nigeria.Any help people of any reliable shipping or better still airspace freight companies that ply that route
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by stunna2(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2013
It's my understanding from reading the entire thread that Nigerians are concerned with the quality of the products they buy and sell...and if this is true, express interest here if you want real products from Canada/US

They are expensive but authentic...
I'm not a seller but will look into starting if there are serious responders here.
If you are a scammer, don't bother as I will not be scammed in that any goods I may send must be payed for before I ship it lol
You can not be new in the importation business ie you have to have some experience and know what you are talking about.

You will have to lists the items you are interested in and I will look up the prices they go for both new and fairly used.
I will forward my email to any serious person who inquires about this.
I've also thought of going to China directly as I know the originals of most products because that's all I have used and can see fake products right away but have worried if Nigerians will be willing to pay the price of authentic original products...

What y'all think?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Pchidexy(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Lols. I gentle o. I have been posting here before it got to fp
Oga mayor I dey hail o!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Fmdipo(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013
?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Pchidexy(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2: Hello All,

I will like to give free information for anybody wishing to import any goods from any angle of China to Nigeria or any African countries.

Gud luck!
Mr Fatai, I would like to have your phone no pls. I would like to ask you some questions later.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2013
stevolinkon40: am still waiting for the next chrismas order of the tablet bro. You said goodbye to dhl dis year.yu mean you wont order till next year?

Hmm. You wanna join me. Good one. DHL is now almost same with third party. Third party is two weeks why dhl now is close to 12 days. I will use 3rd party for my next shipment. Its gonna cost less and no custom duty. The order processing will start next week by God's grace.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by stevolinkon40: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Hmm. You wanna join me. Good one. DHL is now almost same with third party. Third party is two weeks why dhl now is close to 12 days. I will use 3rd party for my next shipment. Its gonna cost less and no custom duty. The order processing will start next week by God's grace.
okay. Keep me posted pls. Jim stevenson on your bbm.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by sundyke107: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2013

RED ALERT: People like this should be avoided. Please moderator should ban this guy from this thread immediately. Someone is here to share for everyones benefit he is here advertising his useless book.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by tokslaw2000(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2013
you can also used UBA AFRICARD VERY CHEAP TO BUY ANYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT WHAT USING
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NnamdiN: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Bros what third party are you talking about? I could really use the info
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by portable11: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

100k is enough to start import business from china.
pls oo biko am just a young lady who wants to start a life after service and joblessness, pls will need a guide on how to import cloths,bags and shoes from china and can i do this with 170k am pls i really need reliable and trustworthy help to go about it.thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by portable11: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2013
Where in ibadan cos dats where i reside and pls can u help in d'buying along with with sending it.thanks
omoayeni1: Hi everybody,I think you can aswelll consider this aspect,I have stay in china for 6yrs and I know when you are talking about business in guanzhou. now if you buy anything you want to send to nigeria from china you can contact me,will charge 9usd per KG,and you can get your goods in just 2day or 3,and if you want to send your goods by cargo then will charge 4.5usd for you to get it 7days.and if you want to send money to china you can come to my office in lagos or ibadan office. O8o58693437
And will also do invitation letter.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2013
stevolinkon40: okay. Keep me posted pls. Jim stevenson on your bbm.

No wahala boss. I have you on my order note already.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mmimahbub(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello, Please am new in business and I am interested in importation from China. My budget is around N300k. What do you suggest I start with?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Strongbest(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Millions of goods. If you an expert join me in tablet PC. Jewelries, accessories, customised wristband, otg cables, memory cards. Lot of things Sir, depend on what you can market
Hello Mayoall, plz inbox me ur number or if u re on bbm lemme hav ur pin. Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.