Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85847 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2013
NnamdiN: Bros what third party are you talking about? I could really use the info

Specultcargo or cvm.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fursh(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Opiosko: Poor kid 5k for what? guess u went for memory cards or fake jewelries...and waited for 2mnths for it to arrive through free China post shipping uhn.. Pls dnt give an advice if u dnt knw what you are talking about.

Rich man, it doesn't matter if it takes him 6 months to get his goods, that should be his business not yours. If you don't have answers/solutions to people's question, no point quoting them to post absurd comments. Fake dude tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Strongbest:
Hello Mayoall, plz inbox me ur number or if u re on bbm lemme hav ur pin. Tnx.

Wanna transfer my bb contacts to my tablet when my bis expire this week. Etisalat Network in my area isn't okay. So whatsapp will be better. 07066435369. Add me on whatsapp.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by zezebabyxoxo: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by olaolaking: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2013
I have something I want to buy from China. But the problem is that the shipping cost is too high, higher than what i was buying. Please what do you think I can do in this case?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Tonjeola1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
portable11: pls oo biko am just a young lady who wants to start a life after service and joblessness, pls will need a guide on how to import cloths,bags and shoes from china and can i do this with 170k am pls i really need reliable and trustworthy help to go about it.thanks
I can guide you, if you need assistant
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by portable11: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ariit then,how do i contact u
Tonjeola1:
I can guide you, if you need assistant
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by inikamoze(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208

IS IT FOR FREE??
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ogene70: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ op,
thanks for this useful information, please what is the shipping cost of a 20 foot container from Gaungzhou to lagos and what is the estimated time of arrival?
thanks in advance.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by inikamoze(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
indomitable234: if u are shipping by air it could be either cargo or express for cargo shipping charge is 5.3usd per kg and clearing is 350naira per kg while express is 9usd per kg and clearing is 500 per kg that is using the local logistics companies like choice,skysail and by sea its 120usd per cbm and 28,000naira per cbm for clearing

Does this rate apply to shipping from the US or from China??
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Ymodulus: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
arimahoseloka: my brother thank you very much, do i just go for their debit card or open an account with them?

Yes just open a savings account. And you will be given a Debit Visa Card that's all.

yemi2plus:
Hi, I'll like to apply for the ACCESS bank Visa card. I already have UBA Africard and GTbank MasterCard. But I'll like to confirm somethings from you first.
1. Do I need to have an account with them before the card can be issued to me?
2. How much do they charge per dollar?
3. Are there extra charges? As in, do they charge 2.7% of your total transaction online just like UBA?
Please, I'll like you to answer these questions before I take the next step. Thanks.

Answer to your question

1. Yes you do. just open a savings account.

2. Access is the cheapest. They charge at least #159.8. or #160.

I used access to pay for something and they collected #161.4 . That same day Gtbank collected #168.05. I was crazy

3. No they don't charge extra. But the first time you use your card online they will charge you #150. Note this is only once. After that no more charges.

Also no need for token.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Lakeshizu(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
how do i get a paypal account.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Niseamaka(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
mintyx: please which goodsite in china or where i can buy a good original laptop(toshiba, dell, hp) and the best method of shipping it to Nigeria too.(cheaper shipping method will be appreciated thnx)

If it's original laptops you want, forget china. Place your order with me, direct from UK, no deposit required, free shipment (it will accompany me to 9ja), full payment on delivery.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Niseamaka(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208

Beware guys.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by perfectgen(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
How much does it take to travel to China and where do they apply for the visa. Likewise, considering the language barrier, what are the chances of a English speaking guy to get good purchases from there; particularly electronics?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Desloaaa(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have always wanted to order from alibaba 'cos most of my wishes are on alibaba and cheaper too.But am settling for aliexpress for now.its either Alibaba's sellers are not online or they don't repond to chat.How do I pay or make order?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mystical10: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pls can i import volswagen and audi parts with 200k frm china as starting. Pls wht is process of getting it in owerri.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by GentleFrank(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good !
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by richling77(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
ak47100: Guys forget about these issues of importation from china. We can build on our own products here in Nigeria, like exporting AKPU to china and teach them how to eat it, they have the biggest market. Stop importation and start thinking EXPOTATION...

If you are already into this please contact me bro richling77@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by putu4: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2: Hello All,

I will like to give free information for anybody wishing to import any goods from any angle of China to Nigeria or any African countries.

Gud luck!

can someone get information from you on how to go to china and buy things like phone and other eletronics to sell in nigeria, I have bn thinking on how to but dnt know whom to trust.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by richling77(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Niseamaka:

If it's original laptops you want, forget china. Place your order with me, direct from UK, no deposit required, free shipment (it will accompany me to 9ja), full payment on delivery.

PM with your contact. Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

Be patient, its cos of xmas. Goods are too much, they are now shipping directly. It
takes 48hours once your products is picked up to get to Nigeria

My package from them coming from China just started tracking yesterday after 7 days and its already in Germany, am sure it will get to Nigeria today and send to me tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
putu4:

can someone get information from you on how to go to china and buy things like phone and other eletronics to sell in nigeria, I have bn thinking on how to but dnt know whom to trust.

You can get across to me. You gonna learn it free here on nairaland.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
pls how can I track down good buyer in china and pls I need your contact I have a lot question
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by dillion83(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Niseamaka:

I am interested guy. Can u contact me on 08078122808 so we can discuss.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
kid7soccer: I will like to import goods in bulk from china , goods like wears women and men, shoes women and men, hand bags women, phones, laptops, laces etc. What are the cost of goods in china compared to dubia, turkey etc. Can i get quality product at a very cheap rate. Which company will u advise i buy from, is it ok for me to visit china to pick the good out by myself, wat the cost of bring goods in containers and the price per container size. Which clearing and ship company is the best to do the job on my behalf, wat does it take to aget an importer license in nigeria. Pls ans this one for now more coming God bless.

@kid7soccer, u cant get cheap and good quality at the same time. But am sure u will get same quality wit dubai and turkey products at lower cost.

Sorry I don't intent mentioning of agent here. But any agent u want use is ok. The total shipping cost from guangzhou to Lagos for 20 and 40f containers are within 2,500 to 3,000 and 4,500 to 4,800usd respectively. Also clearing cost depend on d kind of products, atmost u must not pay above N2m to 2.4m(for contrband 40f HQ container). Bye

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
lucasmaji: pls how can I track down good buyer in china and pls I need your contact I have a lot question

The simplest way is to check through alibaba dot com, but check those with full address, phone n0, escrow payment method. But always avoid making payment by TT and western union to them.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Desloaaa: I have always wanted to order from alibaba 'cos most of my wishes are on alibaba and cheaper too.But am settling for aliexpress for now.its either Alibaba's sellers are not online or they don't repond to chat.How do I pay or make order?

Naira mastercard and any other intl card. Your payment is secured on aliexpress. I always use aliexpress for all my small orders. Cheers
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Ymodulus: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

The simplest way is to check through alibaba dot com, but check those with full address, phone n0, escrow payment method. But always avoid making payment by TT and western union to them.

In addition you can pay via chrisvixmall.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ernie4life(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
$tunna:
It's my understanding from reading the entire thread that Nigerians are concerned with the quality of the products they buy and sell...and if this is true, express interest here if you want real products from Canada/US

They are expensive but authentic...
I'm not a seller but will look into starting if there are serious responders here.
If you are a scammer, don't bother as I will not be scammed in that any goods I may send must be payed for before I ship it lol
You can not be new in the importation business ie you have to have some experience and know what you are talking about.

You will have to lists the items you are interested in and I will look up the prices they go for both new and fairly used.
I will forward my email to any serious person who inquires about this.
I've also thought of going to China directly as I know the originals of most products because that's all I have used and can see fake products right away but have worried if Nigerians will be willing to pay the price of authentic original products...

What y'all think?

I think it could work if you are honest, infact I may be your first client, I want to buy an industrial equipment to start a small scale production, if you are serious send me ur BBM pin let's talk.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
portable11: pls oo biko am just a young lady who wants to start a life after service and joblessness, pls will need a guide on how to import cloths,bags and shoes from china and can i do this with 170k am pls i really need reliable and trustworthy help to go about it.thanks
[size=13pt]add me up on BBM or WHATSAPP, i will guide you.....check my signature! below[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.