Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85849 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2013
rodeo0070:
N5,000 sef!
I use my UBA debit mastercard...
fatai2:

100k is enough to start import business from china.
KolaShangOne:

Yes. You can start with 20,000 sef..
ok.
Can u suggest any kind of biz?
Maybe phones, cameras, wristwatches, cloths, electronics importation.
And how do I start?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mintyx(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2013
legalwealth:

You are absolutely right just as I've said above though I know China also do things for USA but USA do give them standard to follow else US government will not allow the product into their market.

Really so all these people in China, where do they buy thier genuine laptops from them? All the laptops i have iused are from the USA but made in China. I just felt they should be cheaper in the country that makes them
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Holyrule(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Opiosko: Poor kid 5k for what? guess u went for memory cards or fake jewelries...and waited for 2mnths for it to arrive through free China post shipping uhn.. Pls dnt give an advice if u dnt knw what you are talking about.
Hey....leave him alone. ...u can import with that amount period.... not all imports are for business reasons...it might be for personal use...if he waits months to reveive its his biz not ours....import na import. Period

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Sirjohn84(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Tanx alot for this great piece of powerful information.plz i am deep interseted.in doin in importation business..but i am based in Ughelli,Delta state..can i get my goods here?..n if yes,how do i go about it?.plz help me o
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by arimahoseloka(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello, pls i want to know d cheapest debit card payment to use in Nigeria, d last time i used gtb, i was charged 168 per dollar. This is just madness and exploitation. Uba also charge about that same amount and they will still collect money for transaction fees. Smh, only in naija, only in naija...

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NnamdiN: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Sirjohn84: Tanx alot for this great piece of powerful information.plz i am deep interseted.in doin in importation business..but i am based in Ughelli,Delta state..can i get my goods here?..n if yes,how do i go about it?.plz help me o
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by shex202(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2013
01mcfadden: Why import from china when we have Aba in Anambra state?
Aba is in abia state not anambra
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by chemashie(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
anything from china is made in china, thus have the qualities of chinese products. Only ebay sells original and authentic laptops.
Taaa! If the seller on ebay is from China, you will end up buying a Chinko product(s). The best thing is to check the location of the seller; since ebay houses sellers across the world.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Holyrule(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2013
01mcfadden: Why import from china when we have Aba in Anambra state?
are u even a Nigerian...is Aba in Anambra state for cryin out loud undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by blakky97(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Like what and what can I import? How will I sell it? I need help- blakky652@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by solelymade: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi faatai2, nice work ure doing here. Pls I would like to know if I can avoid clearing agents on large consigment from start to finish. Nd is it advisable to import without going there to inspect the consignment or getting someone to do d inspection.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by CHIMSKY(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

It wll be a suicide to pay any alibaba seller with TT. Any seller that request payment with TT don't transact with him.

The most secured means of payment is debit or credit card through escrow. It gives alibaba opportunity to keep the money till you received ur goods in good condition. Brfore they release funds to the seller/supplier.
What is TT?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Holyrule(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2013
arimahoseloka: Hello, pls i want to know d cheapest debit card payment to use in Nigeria, d last time i used gtb, i was charged 168 per dollar. This is just madness and exploitation. Uba also charge about that same amount and they will still collect money for transaction fees. Smh, only in naija, only in naija...
so u think 168 is outrageous...wen dokkar is abt 160.... try goibg to china urself na and u will understand what penny wise..pound foolish really means....just managr am like dat ma dear....it fluctuates wen dollar fluctuates also.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall:

How on earth is that message spoiling your country image, how will you call yourself an importer who will buy quality things from a store and refuse to go back again. This isn't any trick its a form of negotiation, alibaba sellers don't sell to consumers , young Nigerians as mini importers we are like consumer. Or someone like me that needed 20 pieces of tabs, do you expect me to pore my fund on tab i havent seeing before at once .Sorry to say, I don't think you've imported from alibaba before that's why you gat no experience about it. Not an insult sir.

Lols, funny you, you thought the person won't pay for sample or what. You have to pay for the sample you are getting. I said "your first order is a sample". Meaning the buyer will pay not scam sir grin grin cheesy.
what's this one saying? I believe you got my point. Learn to do d right thing. Sample indeed.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by farellstone: 7:11am On Dec 16, 2013
Saintflames: with the ideas i have gathered so far on my many years of importation i felt theres still something left in the shadow of ur post.................
I have no regret so far ordering from aliexpress with DHL as my choicest premium service or courier service. First i let me make it clear that i get ninety percent of my order via DHL at 80 percent free woooow!! Ssssh dont scream yet yes i mean it 80 percent free. Frnds theres nothing so sweet & relaxing lyk getting your order dispatch and delivered in 5days or less than. In my tutorial on importation so far i have had guyz(my student) coming back with these same issue of why do dhl charge high? Listen, dhl is the most reliable and fast courier service for now and it pays vat to nigerian govt but add me to learn the tips of how i do virtually most of my order free using the same dhl not only that i will still be giving u an insight to the ''brother in law price'' on any goods you order for what do i mean? I mean get the seller reduce the price on every item u are ordering for. contact me via my email livinghopealoysius@gmail.com well i still have a step by step guide on my import biz with loaded tips that will make you scream ''this is it'' call me on 08181244208
plz this is my mail;ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com I will appreciate the loaded tips.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2013
Phder: Hi! @OP, I placed an order last week on Dhgate, I got the dispatched notification on Friday, am using DHL as my courier service, am a little bit concerned right now, because the tracking number is not working, my question is am I just being naive? Does it take that long before shipping information is updated on their website? I am buying the item as a Christmas gift so timing is of uttermost priority, do weekend counts as working days for courier services? Or the official working day is Mon-Fri? Thanks.

Be patient, its cos of xmas. Goods are too much, they are now shipping directly. It
takes 48hours once your products is picked up to get to Nigeria

My package from them coming from China just started tracking yesterday after 7 days and its already in Germany, am sure it will get to Nigeria today and send to me tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
please how can I import indomie?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
Mayor is right. Just be patient U will get it
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

If you really wanna learn importation, follow this topic, almost everyone I am seeing here learnt it for free here

Read and join us in season two for any question but you must read this first.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mikkyokilo: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2013
I want to sell my PlayStation 3 260GB already hacked with games and a dualshock 3 pad plus another wireless pad working perfectly for just 36000 naira . You can reach me on 08177634209 Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by laughterclub(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2013
NI HAO WO DE PENG YOU,NI ZAI NA LIA XIAN ZAI?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by blackeli: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2013
How much averagely is the freight time ( shipping) from China to lagos?2. What products can one import to Nigeria and make 100% profit on sales? I've got 50 million naira to trade, would need consultancy, whats your cost to consult?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Ymodulus: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2013
arimahoseloka: Hello, pls i want to know d cheapest debit card payment to use in Nigeria, d last time i used gtb, i was charged 168 per dollar. This is just madness and exploitation. Uba also charge about that same amount and they will still collect money for transaction fees. Smh, only in naija, only in naija...

Use ACcess Bank Visa Card. Its extremely Cheaper.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by emmabest2000(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2013
laughterclub: NI HAO WO DE PENG YOU,NI ZAI NA LIA XIAN ZAI?
zai ni du zi li mian , shen jing bing grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by stevoski059(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

My friend chrisvicmall is one of d expensive sites to import goods. But can try alibaba for small and for trial.

However, I am refering to importation as a business man or woman, I know much about china major cities and what you can buy and ship direct to lagos or Kano.
does kano have sea port
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ak47100: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Guys forget about these issues of importation from china. We can build on our own products here in Nigeria, like exporting AKPU to china and teach them how to eat it, they have the biggest market. Stop importation and start thinking EXPOTATION...

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by DaveBILLION(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai, plz giv me ur number. Am intrestd.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by arimahoseloka(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Ymodulus:

Use ACcess Bank Visa Card. Its extremely Cheaper.
my brother thank you very much, do i just go for their debit card or open an account with them?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ernie4life(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Please I need advice and recommendation on a reliable site to use to purchase an industrial machine from china to nigeria at a cheap cost both in purchase and in shipping(I don't mind going to lagos to pick the goods if it could be shipped free but am in rivers state) thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by bolayod(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls, do anybody have idea about chinavasion, if you have tell me more about it
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Semony: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
ernie4life: Please I need advice and recommendation on a reliable site to use to purchase an industrial machine from china to nigeria at a cheap cost both in purchase and in shipping(I don't mind going to lagos to pick the goods if it could be shipped free but am in rivers state) thanks
Really is not advisable buying online from
China because the price will be more high
Than when you ask someone to check the
Iterm for you and also visit the company .
The pictures you see online looks and sounds
Original than the item . Contact : SIMO LOGISTICS , 008613622804029. Email :
Simons3003@ yahoo.com We are handling
Shipping to cameroun and doing market
Sourcing for Nigeria . I am Nigerian but
Balingual . French and English is my language

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.