Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65949 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Emma17: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2013
tonychristopher:

HOW EVER YOU LOOK AT IT ....IT'S A TABOO IN IGBO LAND. IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN WIFE,HE ISN'T BOUND TO PROSPER AND CALAMITIES WILL BEFALL HIM. I TRY TO AVOID IT

Then will you do it when you av pr0spered
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by calnon(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
I had from my friend that sleep with married women, that it sweet pass sigle babes, that he enjoy it most with married women than single ladies am having the urge for that but liver de cut me.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Cleopatranwa: I pity you! How can a lady be so nasty n disgusting Yuck! embarassed
its my life and not your fokn miserable life. Mind your fokn business bit_ch

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by brosdoncome(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Cleopatranwa: I pity you! How can a lady be so nasty n disgusting Yuck! embarassed

Is it ur business
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2013
Carsonv: Karma is like an Operational Amplifier.

It amplifies what you give it and outputs it as effect. If you plant a grain of corn, you a whole cub/ear(whichever one). So when you sleep with someone's wife don't just expect your wife to be slept with. No! Multiply the input by some arbitrary number K(usually very huge)...that's what you get as effect.

Some ppl want to believe that when they sow good seeds they'll reap good and then avoid believing that bad seed would generate bad fruit.

E.g. If u sleep with someone's wife, the result may look like this: you won't get married, your business or income source crashes, you contract some terminal disease, nothing works for u, no more progress...one spot every year, your children will be wayward, your car will get accident, your wife will die etc. The list is endless.

My dear nairalanders, whether it be adultery or any other evil/sin, avoid it like plague cos karma is sitting beside you with constant K.

What a dumb person! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Managerscn: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Do you want a very wealthy lady for relationship, who will give you wealth and fame, send me your full name,age,picture and location to sugarmummyconnet @ hotmail. com Warning!! You must be upto 18 years and above.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by brosdoncome(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Managerscn: Do you want a very wealthy lady for relationship, who will give you wealth and fame, send me your full name,age,picture and location to sugarmummyconnet @ hotmail. com Warning!! You must be upto 18 years and above.

U r looking for victims u will use for rituals abi? Mod, what r u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: its my life and not your fokn miserable life. Mind your fokn business bit_ch

This person is a Dude.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by GentleFrank(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Its an abomination !
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by smartg(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
solamath: The main issue is don't start it because if you do, you will not stop until you are caught. I am talking from experience but the thing sweet o.
you are right bros, its very hard to stop that kind of altitude especially with the woman involved, at first you will think that you're perfect and smart, not knowing that your partner is not the only one watching you after the marriage.
Once you're married many people starts to watch your movement especially those that knows you before. Whatever you do out side marriage is no longer a secret.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
brosdoncome:

Is it ur business
pls help me ask the bitc_h
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by AbuRuqayya1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go and die... wet in concern me?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by player007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
I.......had slept with another man's wife before. I did'nt know that she was married oh.because there was no ring on her finger. We met as friends and from there we started bleeping. Later found out that she already had 4 kids and i even meet her husband once sef. I just suddenly lost interest and i put an end to the relationship. Am lucky i wasn't caught.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Guidedee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=laoma15]This is a very interesting topic. But I'm surprise the way my fellow Nairalanders are handling this topic with laxity.
please DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WiFE. What goes around comes around. Apart from the law of karma, it's a sin punishable by death. The two holy books categorically stated this. It is called adultery. In the traditional setup, it's punishable by thunderbolt (Magen).
All you men out there, avoid it like a plaque. How would you feel to see another man sleeping wit
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by meekhat: 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
I think this issue has to do with culture and tradition. In the bible tradition, an adultrous wife is a death trap for any young man. See prov.9. The same thing applies to some cultures e.g Igbo. I had two cousines who were once rumured of dating other men wives, today none of them lived to marry. They all died prematurely. PLEASE NOTE: the fact you dont believe in some realities does not and will never stop their existence. May GOD never allow me consider this abominable act

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by raffite: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Imagine another man sleeping with your wife. How does it feel? Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Mrtesso: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2013
sad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by seangy4konji: 1:07am On Dec 09, 2013
i do anything....u wan deh monitor wife?collect pikin and comot face...advice
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by onyi83: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Am sure dis guy is sleeping with ppls wife
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by internetpo(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2013
wrong very wrong.

Apart from karma. The Holy book condemns it.

true these women look beautiful and are quite available. I have been tempted to get one as a sugar mommy
for once.. but It aint worth it.

Dont bring curses upon yourself.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Kerilyyz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
olumaxi: then Bleep karma..
guy this your passport fine ni
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by kolamilan(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
what about the other way round ?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
fvck karma! though it's not good to enter another man's wife knowingly.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by fweshyboi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I'm married but I fok any man that I like,if he is ready to suck my asss

Oya dis what I like most.. Send me your bb pin or number..
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by blaise26abj(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
jp philips:

how spiritual are you? If you are involved in any spiritual activity bros you can easily be killed.
A married woman is a curse to any man who sleeps with her, those stars never come back, have you heard about sins against the spirit?
Most girls who sleep with married men in whichever guise are all bulls eye, you wont understand shaa but if you want an honest advise, dont try it, you will be finished spiritually.
there are two things you must not do in your life time
do not kill anybody not even accidentally, your stars will just vanish.
Dont sleep with a married person, the eternal blanket will tear on that day and you will thread where negative forces thread. Life is determined in spirit not physical

And yet you refused to explain it to me in your writeup. What is with the 2 things that must not be done in ones lifetime? Dude, please try to stop all these meaningless superstitious nonsense. Tell me the number of people that David killed with his bare hands? And it was recorded that he was blessed and even Jesus came from his lineage. And you are telling me "do not kill anyone" even accidentally.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by forkadict(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
waternogetenemy:

This is a case of character and some women are simply unfaithful. If u marry a woman that is use to meetin men in hotel then the chances of her cheating on you will be high regardless. If u marry a church girl and maintain a go healthy loving relationship the chances of cheating a less, depending on their family background and sexual history. Karma unfortunately has no part to play. I read that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful.

Women should respect that they are married and married men likewise, the commitment and vow was between the married couple and not the free agent.
God bless you. I only laff whenever I hear people say 'Dont fork another man's wife if you dont want your wife to be forked also by another man'

Then, i be like 'If a virgin man gets married to a hoe and stays faithful. Does that mean that the hoe wouldn't fork another guy?' jokers!

Moral of my story, no pussssy belongs exclusively to one deak. marriage or no marriage, not withstanding.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by forkadict(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
bongosman: In my town in igboland if u sleep with anoda mans wife u wil surely dance naked in d mkt.Ask anybody frm this side of igboland....

Pls send me your wife, let me fork her. i will be more than glad to dance naked in the market. Bullllsheeeeeeet!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by jpphilips(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?

that bread will definitely not be buttered spiritually, that I can assure you
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by seangy4konji: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
it nor concern me...Bring am come me house then i am drilling your hole finish...I fit just ask you she u nor get magun as person don ask me make i nor deh do am but toto na toto...Karma ko,Sutra ni.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.