Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65966 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Fajzay: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm ... Not a good thing, though the temptation can be there. But tell me how high / low that temptation would be, should you be aware a lady that's been making ur joystick misbehaving is having HIV. I am very sure that temptation will fly outta the window.

I once had a colleague of mine (not a Nigerian) bleeped a married girl in our home office back in Naija. Guess what, I recently heard from a friend that another of our colleague, a Nigerian is the one bleeping this guys wife in his own country. Karma I cannot say but seriously, it has never and would never be a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Magicdon(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2013
phemmy88: I swear...me i yansh a soja wife when i dey serve for ibadan ....my cousin presently dey yansh a mopo wife for school.....may God forgive us...bt sha....all this paramillitaries no dey get time for dem wife

yansh sweet.....keep yanshing
cool grin

how did you guys manage to do that? Are you livin in the barracks, did you seduce or toast her or is she the one that toasted you or gave you green light?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Magicdon(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2013
bongosman: In my town in igboland if u sleep with anoda mans wife u wil surely dance naked in d mkt.Ask anybody frm this side of igboland....
i have seen many married igbo women flirting around. Which taboo are you talkin about
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by jpphilips(m): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?

Don't joke with a subject you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by toprealman: 9:24am On May 16, 2020
NnamdiN:
The sacredness of marriage should not be underestimated wink There are too many single ladies out there why get yourself entangled in something like that? once i see a ring on a lady's finger, na there e go end o. my very "close friend" just got married and was mad at me for telling her I would stop chatting with her or calling her as regularly as I used to. Wetin me and married woman go dey talk Not just any married woman but someone I was very 'close" to wink shocked
7 years later, how far you and this your "close" friend?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by NnamdiN: 10:50am On May 16, 2020
toprealman:

7 years later, how far you and this your "close" friend?
still talk but never seen her since she got married. Hubby keeps deleting my number from her phone when he should be grateful I'm not thirsty enough to eat what was offered on a platter angry angry angry
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by toprealman: 12:36pm On May 16, 2020
NnamdiN:
still talk but never seen her since she got married. Hubby keeps deleting my number from her phone when he should be grateful I'm not thirsty enough to eat what was offered on a platter angry angry angry
cool
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by sylve11: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
solamath:
The main issue is don't start it because if you do, you will not stop until you are caught. I am talking from experience but the thing sweet o.

Hope them nor break your head? cool
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by sylve11: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
That theory does not hold water. I have observed that the most faithful and 'good' men are often the most cheated on, whereas the unabashed and unrepentant philanderers tend to have homely, dutiful, relatively faithful wives. Maybe this is some kind of Karma - albeit in reverse.

Believe it or not, if you want to have a faithful wife, you'll stand a better chance when you're the typical rake with a restless penis. . . .regardless of whether your 'victims' are other peoples' wives or not.

Hmmm cool
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by sylve11: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
jpphilips:

how spiritual are you? If you are involved in any spiritual activity bros you can easily be killed.
A married woman is a curse to any man who sleeps with her, those stars never come back, have you heard about sins against the spirit?
Most girls who sleep with married men in whichever guise are all bulls eye, you wont understand shaa but if you want an honest advise, dont try it, you will be finished spiritually.
there are two things you must not do in your life time
do not kill anybody not even accidentally, your stars will just vanish.
Dont sleep with a married person, the eternal blanket will tear on that day and you will thread where negative forces thread. Life is determined in spirit not physical

Hmmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.