Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65960 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
if you sleep with another man's wife then be ready to face whatever you see. The story doesn't always end well.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
olumaxi: Who is karma?

Alhaji KARMArudeen. chief imam of ilorin central mosque

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Kabidoye(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
I don't think it's about karma or not. Its just the gravity of the sin, defiling the matrimonial bed, or/and graduating from fornication to adultry. I think its just a moral myth to help guide one's step as the bible has no record of Karma.(Please I stand corrected). However, if you believe in karma, it will work for you. This is my humble lougomachy.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by koeman(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
It's a very baaaaaaaad & evil thing to sleep with another man's wife. I'm guilty & I regret my actions in the past. I pray God forgives me.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by JadeWilliam(f): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
fweshyboi:
Karma is kama kazi on a kentro level :-)
grin grin grin LMAO
Dude ar u a rapper?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by blaise26abj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
There is nothing like karma. Don't be deceived. Did all those women whose husbands are cheating on like there is no tomorrow, do something bad b4 they got married? Or is it that karma just decided to take them @ random? Anything can happen to anyone @ anytime. Stop linking it to a silly superstitious belief.

Meanwhile @ topic, it isn't good to sleep with another man's wife according to my Morality.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by dachisom(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
The main issue is don't start it because if you do, you will not stop until you are caught. I am talking from experience but the thing sweet o.
U sound like u r still doiong it after been caught
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by adonisgold: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
U should be more worried about magun

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tellwisdom: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Karma is a biatch lipsrsealed undecided

Abeg where she dey hustle??.. I wan yansh her sad
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by JadeWilliam(f): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx:

My ex-girlfriend.
She broke my heart with sledge hammer.
I was so depressed.
Well, I've found love in my Samsung and my vaseline.

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by bongosman: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
tonychristopher:

HOW EVER YOU LOOK AT IT ....IT'S A TABOO IN IGBO LAND. IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN WIFE,HE ISN'T BOUND TO PROSPER AND CALAMITIES WILL BEFALL HIM. I TRY TO AVOID IT
In my town in igboland if u sleep with anoda mans wife u wil surely dance naked in d mkt.Ask anybody frm this side of igboland....

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by JadeWilliam(f): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
lexking7@gmail.:
If u r in need of a date or u want 2 have a night with my beauty queens, or drop ur bbm pin here, and ur phone number we will call u or drop ur number on this email: lexking7@gmail.com, If u don't. Want to be notify..
P*I*M*P.Get a life
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by newtrafford: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
If the guy no know say she is married and dem cain each other willingly who dey at fault? Karma or karma sister?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Jade William][/quote]

Well, my religious doctrine does not make me dumb.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sleeping with another man's wife is a suicide.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by batstan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom:

Abeg where she dey hustle??.. I wan yansh her sad
What is yansh?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by zeb04(f): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Karma is real,don't b ignorant. *Wat ever u sow,u wil reap*. U don't ve 2 believe it. It jst happens wen it tym
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ibrobell(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
solamath: The main issue is don't start it because if you do, you will not stop until you are caught. I am talking from experience but the thing sweet o.
sweet things can kill remember.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ocelot2006(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Karma is a biatch lipsrsealed undecided

BEST. ANSWER. EVER.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Forget karma. Just took the decision and will stand on it forever that I will never have sex with a married woman. Though they've been coming but I am resolute, will never do it. Don't know if my wife is having sex out wedlock but for me, I wount. Straight and simple

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Jman06(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Some married ladies aint helping matter sha,they tempt you so much that if you aint strong you'll yield. The easiest ladies to get are married ladies,ones a guy has the guts, the rest will be history. But my guys abeg quit chasing married ladies, it's not good at all. I was once tempted but i did not give in, thanks to my decent upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Bloggeryippee(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lovebond34: Guy ar u a victim?? Jst askin
He is, just saying.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
I love married men,they are the most caring
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by oc2fish: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Their is nothing like karma but please run away from married women, it is not as bad when a single girl go with a married men. One can say that men has the highest possibility of beding single girls and at no harm level but not the other way round
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
baralatie:
why do u av to be so ignorant!

What is ignorant about this post? Please sage, come and tell us..
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Shinelle(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
princesa: Well am also confused on that too.

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

Fact or myth someone? sad
pls my dear... Totally avoid Married Men as a Lady, especially if ure unmarried ! "Let no man Put Assunder" dats a warning from God ! Plus if ure a Christian, remember 'Do to others as u would have dem do to you" Luke 6:31..... Its only natural dat wat u sow,u reap.. Aiit! Bye

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by FiZYoH(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Karma go kama yu grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by zezski(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
its utter misnomer! God forbid bad thing.

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by GamaG(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
what therefore God has joined together, let no man put asunder. The bible says: if you see an adulterous woman, FLEE from her not walking away but FLEE FLEE FLEE!!! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Shinelle(f): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
princesa: Well am also confused on that too.

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

Fact or myth someone? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.