Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65169 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Xyge:
Nicely set Dimples you've got there...on your dp.. Can i e-peck ya? Plssss... I love dimps.

Thnx. smiley. Oya peck

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by neutralg(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
of course It is.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sike(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
olumaxi: Who is karma?
A ThunderBolt (Magun).

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by jpphilips(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
blaise26.abj:
There is nothing like karma. Don't be deceived. Did all those women whose husbands are cheating on like there is no tomorrow, do something bad b4 they got married? Or is it that karma just decided to take them @ random? Anything can happen to anyone @ anytime. Stop linking it to a silly superstitious belief.

Meanwhile @ topic, it isn't good to sleep with another man's wife according to my Morality.

how spiritual are you? If you are involved in any spiritual activity bros you can easily be killed.
A married woman is a curse to any man who sleeps with her, those stars never come back, have you heard about sins against the spirit?
Most girls who sleep with married men in whichever guise are all bulls eye, you wont understand shaa but if you want an honest advise, dont try it, you will be finished spiritually.
there are two things you must not do in your life time
do not kill anybody not even accidentally, your stars will just vanish.
Dont sleep with a married person, the eternal blanket will tear on that day and you will thread where negative forces thread. Life is determined in spirit not physical

9 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by contactmorak: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
olumaxi: bur u can alw angryaz use k embarassedarma to replace ha,cos i read karma is a bi.tch
Why is everybody on dis thread insulting Karmar ?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
jp philips:

how spiritual are you? If you are involved in any spiritual activity bros you can easily be killed.
A married woman is a curse to any man who sleeps with her, those stars never come back, have you heard about sins against the spirit?
Most girls who sleep with married men in whichever guise are all bulls eye, you wont understand shaa but if you want an honest advise, dont try it, you will be finished spiritually.
there are two things you must not do in your life time
do not kill anybody not even accidentally, your stars will just vanish.
Dont sleep with a married person, the eternal blanket will tear on that day and you will thread where negative forces thread. Life is determined in spirit not physical
what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by henrimoto(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
princesa: Well am also confused on that too.

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

Fact or myth someone? sad
so you dont mind to share other women's husband but you don't wish to share your future husband with other women... don't forget, if you pour hot water ahead of your step, you will surely step on hot ground.. weldone, continue!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lovebond34: Guy ar u a victim?? Jst askin

Dem just advice u man.......
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gothrones(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
That thing called karma makes no sense jare; there are tons of people who were virgins when they married, but their spouses still cheated on them! If you think that by not sleeping with a married person, that "good karma" will fall your way, in that no one will sleep with your spouse, you are on a long thing. What matters most is the kind of person that you are married too. I know cheaters who have faithful spouses. This world is not a logical or fair place, and sh!!t just happens almost all the time.

Finally, do not blame yourself if you slept with a married person. That person CHOSE to sleep with you. If a man or woman is faithful to their spouse, there is no way you can get them to sleep with you.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
youngalex: What goes around..comes around na naija proverb
Finally if u tidy another man wife...guys go take ur wife play shikena...Na so e be
DO ME I DO U
dat is why I married a very very ugly man wey no girl go look him side,him dik is only for me and me alone
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
it's a bad thing against d victim n God.....
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
gothrones: That thing called karma makes no sense jare; there are tons of people who were virgins when they married, but their spouses still cheated on them! If you think that by not sleeping with a married person, that "good karma" will fall your way, in that no one will sleep with your spouse, you are on a long thing. What matters most is the kind of person that you are married too. I know cheaters who have faithful spouses. This world is not a logical or fair place, and sh!!t just happens almost all the time.

Finally, do not blame yourself if you slept with a married person. That person CHOSE to sleep with you. If a man or woman is faithful to their spouse, there is no way you can get them to sleep with you.
thank you jare for giving us the license to fok married people,I owe you a carton of alomo

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
zeb04: Karma is real,don't b ignorant. *Wat ever u sow,u wil reap*. U don't ve 2 believe it. It jst happens wen it tym
is that why you don't want to fok me?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jman06: Some married ladies aint helping matter sha,they tempt you so much that if you aint strong you'll yield. The easiest ladies to get are married ladies,ones a guy has the guts, the rest will be history. But my guys abeg quit chasing married ladies, it's not good at all. I was once tempted but i did not give in, thanks to my decent upbringing.
pls can I have her fone number or bb pin?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gothrones(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
IYA NGBALI: thank you jare for giving us the license to fok married people,I owe you a carton of alomo

That's what you don't understand. The married person is the one allowing you to fuk them. If they say no, there is nothing you can do.

You guys act as if married people are just standing there helpless and waiting to be fukked.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by suco50(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Sleeping with another man's wife is like activating a time bomb which could explode at anytime to kill you, your lover or the husband. In other words, adultery is a sweet but dangerous game which could kill any or all the 3 involved. My advice is karma or no karma, just desist from the act of adultery.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by baralatie(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?
check their life after 10yrs max 20yrs.u go pity dem.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2013
baralatie:
check their life after 10yrs max 20yrs.u go pity dem.
that would have to do with the management of the money made from the relationship

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Polio: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Out of order ... Not a good thing to do from a moral standpoint especially
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tonychristopher: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?
all that glitter ain't gold bro...never be deceived by materialism,but search for inner happiness,ever wondered why they commit suicide and do drugs plus partying all the way? the answer is to get away from there sadness. THE PRINCIPLE OF LIFE IS SIMPLE...WHATEVER YOU PLANT YOU REAP

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tpia5: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2013
There was a nler who used to specialize in sleeping with married women ( he said).

Hope he's changed his ways and now sticks to single ladies and has gotten closer to God as well. And eschewed all such nonsense. Such as booty calling and so on.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Kellychukadibbs(m): 2:55am On Dec 08, 2013
If you be boy...karma na girl...if u be girl...karma na boy...fu***ckn anoda man's wife is very sweet especially when she tells you, you do it better than her husband..But everyday for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sagamite(m): 3:38am On Dec 08, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?

And our high institutions would claim they are producing "graduates"? undecided
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tpia5: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2013
Jman06: Some married ladies aint helping matter sha,they tempt you so much that if you aint strong you'll yield. The easiest ladies to get are married ladies,ones a guy has the guts, the rest will be history. But my guys abeg quit chasing married ladies, it's not good at all. I was once tempted but i did not give in.

for those who find such attractive:

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

https://www.nairaland.com/17553/love-someone-much-let-him
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gothrones(m): 3:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

And our high institutions would claim they are producing "graduates"? undecided

Sagamite, abeg forget that one jor. If one concentrates on the copious amount of grammatical errors on this site, one may be forced to commit suicide. I simply focus on the content. Life is far easier that way. Unfortunately, these are the folks who will be running our country in the future.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Meristem: 3:55am On Dec 08, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?
are you haunted by ur sins? angry
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sagamite(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones:
Sagamite, abeg forget that one jor. If one concentrates on the copious amount of grammatical errors on this site, one may be forced to commit suicide. I simply focus on the content. Life is far easier that way. Unfortunately, these are the folks who will be running our country in the future.

I was not even talking about grammar. undecided

I was talking about ability to reason and make deductions.

Which kind of institution produces "graduates" that believe your wife will cheat on you solely because you slept with another man's wife?

Nollywood University?

The paucity of logical reasoning in the average Nigerian is mind blowing!

When some white people call some blacks monkeys, it is in reality a deep and offensive insult to monkeys. Some real, natural monkeys are far higher up the intellectual totem pole.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gothrones(m): 4:05am On Dec 08, 2013
^
I will give you a typical Nigerian answer: God's time is the best. Someday, everything will be alright.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sagamite(m): 4:09am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones: ^
I will give you a typical Nigerian answer: God's time is the best. Someday, everything will be alright.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yep. That is typical!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tashan: 4:23am On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

I was not even talking about grammar. undecided

I was talking about ability to reason and make deductions.

Which kind of institution produces "graduates" that believe your wife will cheat on you solely because you slept with another man's wife?

Nollywood University?

The paucity of logical reasoning in the average Nigerian is mind blowing!

When some white people call some blacks monkeys, it is in reality a deep and offensive insult to monkeys. Some real, natural monkeys are far higher up the intellectual totem pole.
[sub][/sub]

@sagamite,you need to understand the Nigerian psyche. Religion, cultural beliefs, the "deep" African belief in mystical powers makes it impossible to apply sound intellectual judgement or more correctly deductive logic to the average Nigerian. Else why are there so many gullible people around, fleeced daily by.........,,,

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sagamite(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2013
tashan: [sub][/sub]

@sagamite,you need to understand the Nigerian psyche. Religion, cultural beliefs, the "deep" African belief in mystical powers makes it impossible to apply sound intellectual judgement or more correctly deductive logic to the average Nigerian. Else why are there so many gullible people around, fleeced daily by.........,,,

So bleeping well said!

They just amaze me.

I sit down and think "how can people be this dumb".

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 08, 2013
Karma! Karma !! Karma!!!

First I want to define karma from three main aspects.

A. Indian: karma is an Indian philosophy. It is a belief system practiced by the different religions in India. Namely, Sikhs,Hindi,Jain,and Buddhists. Each with it's own variation.

The core belief though is this: the sum of a person's actions in this life and the previous states of existence, decide their fate in future existence.

B. Western: it is said in the west that ""what goes around comes around". I believe that's self explanatory.

C. Christian: "you reap what you sow". Another straight forward phrase.

While it all appears that the idea of karma has been around for thousands of years, and is widely received, it still doesn't explain why some wonderful people end up with very bad people as spouses. And some very bad ones end up with fantastic spouses too.

We are all too familiar with cases of fantastic women who end up cheating on their equally fantastic husband/bf. and vice versa. Does it then mean that the cheater, is paying the spouse in his/her own coin based on misdeeds of past life/lives?

If so, when did the cycle start and when will it end? This implies that the present cheater will get cheated on in this life or the next for his/her actions. Actions that were supposedly the result of karma and beyond their controls.

Man may just be responsible for their actions and the resultant effects here and now, as the western saying of " what goes around comes around" or the Christian dictum of " you reap what you sow" implies.

Karma to me is a more complex issue. It is not as simple as reaping what you so. Space and time will not allow me to do enough justice to this topic. I know I may not have explained myself to the satisfaction of all, but I hope this little piece makes sense. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.