Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65218 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ezeama1010(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Who d hell is karma if I may ask
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Married women are not concerned with trapping u in a relationship or marriage so once they are interested you can bang them easily.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by NEROSKY(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmmm, God please forgive me!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mruwaifo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
saintneo: [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwtRiYsqTeXoOl8I9DrcXqOHP4I045w529BUlrbgzHmI8F75LfUAr7f-tE[/img]

chicken or egg; which one came first?

The chicken is the egg . Both are the same thing at different times .
Therefore : Chicken == Egg

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Osujonajokross(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
God please forgive o! I av don it. I tried to hold myself but she did not give me a breathing space... Pls God., have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Osujonajokross(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
God please forgive o! I av don it. I tried to hold myself but she did not give me a breathing space... Pls God., have mercy!
IYA NGBALI: I love married men,they are the most caring
. No b married men u dey Bleep before?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by MzTiletohSet(f): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
olumaxi: Who is karma?
..Karma is the name of any person,animal,,place,,,or thingz
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Afrok(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy88: I swear...me i yansh a soja wife when i dey serve for ibadan ....my cousin presently dey yansh a mopo wife for school.....may God forgive us...bt sha....all this paramillitaries no dey get time for dem wife

yansh sweet.....keep yanshing
cool grin
chai... Dem go soon yansh "bullet" btw someone's "ukwu nd ekoloma demba grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tucee31: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?

This is a very dumb question! What do you want to hear? #mtchewww
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ayando(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
NnamdiN: The sacredness of marriage should not be underestimated wink There are too many single ladies out there why get yourself entangled in something like that? once i see a ring on a lady's finger, na there e go end o. my very "close friend" just got married and was mad at me for telling her I would stop chatting with her or calling her as regularly as I used to. Wetin me and married woman go dey talk Not just any married woman but someone I was very 'close" to wink shocked
This is exactly what i did with all my female friends who are married. The truth is you cant just vouch for urself and it is better to b careful
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by youngalex(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
What goes around..comes around na naija proverb
Finally if u tidy another man wife...guys go take ur wife play shikena...Na so e be
DO ME I DO U
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by crisycent: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2013

Funniest thing i have read on NL.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Disadvantages of adultery
1.destroy your destiny
2.causes bad luck
My friend abstain from such act ,heaven and earth is against this ,this can totally destroy your life and many cultures and tradition is against this ,even in western world ,asians ,south Americans ,you young generations wouldn't understand ,when you start committing adultery even the land you stand would be against you,talking from experience ,Some part of Nigeria the consequence is death ,you will die mysterious death .my experience with Asians nearly killed me ,block all my ways ,my business ,dieing every single moment of the day ,I get millions from her. but inside me I always feel dirty ,some time . s wouldn't even know were I spend the money on,this happens when I was 19 , very awful moment,no rest of mind
And later got axed from work,from the best company I ever worked with in China

just commented on this because
Too much kids here ,I think youth of this country should be productive ,creative ,think of what you can contribute or offer to Nigerian economic growth
Stop blaming your government for every thing

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Elose11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
princesa: Well am also confused on that too.

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

Fact or myth someone? sad
It's a fact. Simple : what goes around, comes around. Whatever a man sows that he shall reap, so says the Bible. Whatever life you choose to live now will surely catch up with you later. The law of karma is like the law of an eye for an eye. It is the law of nature, cause and effect. If you kill someone, you will surely be killed by another. The same measure you used for others that same measure will be used for you. If you knowingly sleep with another man's wife, another man will sleep with yours openly. If you did it unknowingly, another man will also sleep with yours secretly. It also apply to girls. If you don't want this to happen to you, avoid married women and men like plague.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mrmatt(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
me_for_you: Let's tell ourselves the truth. That's a yoruba thing. Both the married men and women lie and pretend a lot. And sleep with their former boyfriends and girlfriends regardless of the ex present marital status. Tivs and idomas in benue do it a lot too. I suspect that calabars and akwaibomites do it too but don't evidence on those. Igbo women rarely do it but u can catch one or two doing it, especially when the partner is late.
pls dnt say what u dnt kw. Ask around, there is no wher in the Idoma nation dat u can try dat; Aleku will jst kill u. Maybe Tiv land bt Idoma u ar vry wrong.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
mr matt: pls dnt say what u dnt kw. Ask around, there is no wher in the Idoma nation dat u can try dat; Aleku will jst kill u. Maybe Tiv land bt Idoma u ar vry wrong.

@Matt Am from the middle belt and Idoma woman are known for this.Ave u heard Alekwu is dead since.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ibrokola(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dubemkelly: Myth of life. Karma ko Camilla ni

By their posts you shall know them!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by HopeAtHand: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dnt sleep with sum1s wife, dnt sleep with sum1s wife, Question is 'What if i no ask and she no tell me'?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
True confessions! embarassed wahala dey o!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by moonraker(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013

A Colombian female rapper angry
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
pro01: That theory does not hold water. I have observed that the most faithful and 'good' men are often the most cheated on, whereas the unabashed and unrepentant philanderers tend to have homely, dutiful, relatively faithful wives. Maybe this is some kind of Karma - albeit in reverse.

Believe it or not, if you want to have a faithful wife, you'll stand a better chance when you're the typical rake with a restless penis. . . .regardless of whether your 'victims' are other peoples' wives or not.
Do u tink u'v an idea wat goes on in d family? Wil dey come out & tel u al is nt well,do u knw hw mny women r sufferin cos of thr husby past life & vice versal. U c dm smilin doesnt mean al is well
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx:

Well, my religious doctrine does not make me dumb.
Dis ur religion, na only u 4 ds world dey practice am oo
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by kwenu: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
i choose to warn u of this, i am as young as u are too guys, i almost tried sleeeping with one years back, this one was a rich woman. then i had problems paying my fees and i always tought of getting funds, so this woman sexy looking lady i was eyeing her and she eyed me back, damn shes beautiful great flirt and rich shes older than me with about 10 years but i was afriad of doing anything with her though i like her, why? seeing because shes married. i think its risky to sleep with another mans wife, the bible condemns it. have ever been to a traditional marriage and u dont dont seem to know whats at stake on this matter. DAVID lossed his children because of adultry,

its scary to me as a young man to commit this sin. though girls of today arent helping matters we feel tempted to sleep with another mans wife, yeah i know . but as a young man u should never try it, please i advise u not to try attempt it, i wish i had more time i will help flog this issue so you ll know the danger in it

God keep and protect you and help you locate ur own wife

i ll also say that girls are lucky, for they sleep with married men and go scott free but its not so with guys.

thankyou
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by dagr8oy: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
i knw a frnd who dated the wife of a lecturer while we were in sch. The man found out bt didn't want anyone to knw abt it so he invited my guy...they talked, my guy repented but the woman won't allow him rest. She becomes very sick each time my guy tries to talk sense into her,,,smtimes gets admited in d hospital because my guy refuse to see her. The worst is dat d husband knws reason behind d sickness, poor man....he loves d wife and doesn't want to expose her. The man calls my guy to help him rebuild his family, even up till date.

Its a very bad thing to sleep with smbody's wife.
My guy regrets ever starting that relationship, he lives with guilt and blame. Its only miracle that will ever make that woman to feel the same way abt the husband again.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Akainzo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
bongosman: In my town in igboland if u sleep with anoda mans wife u wil surely dance naked in d mkt.Ask anybody frm this side of igboland....

And you believe since you haven't witnessed any naked dances at the market place, no infidelity is taking place in your town?

Better wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by eezor: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
koeman: It's a very baaaaaaaad & evil thing to sleep with another man's wife. I'm guilty & I regret my actions in the past. I pray God forgives me.

may God forgive us my brother. i did same and i felt so bad after. i will neva do it again
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by chessguru1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
fweshyboi:
Karma is kama kazi on a kentro level :-)
Sooo dam 4unny!!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ayili: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
HEBREW 13:4
marriage should be honoured by ALL and the marriage bed kept pure, for GOD will JUDGE the adulterer and all the sexually IMMORAL.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by princesa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thanks everyone for your advice...

I hereby pledge...#puts hand on chest# never to follow married men. So help me God. Amen.

Graciassmiley

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by jpphilips(m): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
reganvida:

nope am not a victim. Just that i have heard guys discuss that alot so i decided to ask the question here.

a lot of men have been shot for the same reason u re proposing, do you really need karma to tell u dat?
By the way, i personally dont believe any married woman is sweeter than a spinster with low mileage, why settle for less?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom:

Abeg where she dey hustle??.. I wan yansh her sad

undecided come maiduguri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.