Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10925 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Homesteady

He comes across as a level headed guy with an outgoing personality. He's comments are short; but he goes straight to the point.
He's got his fun side and also his serious side. He strikes me as someone who has a vast knowledge in IT. I may be right as well as wrong. I like the way he keeps a thread going with his observation. Keep up the good work.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yield

This lady is one of my favourite posters. I look out for her post a lot; and I can be rest assured that it's going to be full of zeal. I don't see her around that much but she knows how to do research and enlighten you about a topic; which is great. She strikes me as a young lecturer interested in educating the youths. I presume she should be in her mid twenties and she's got a great personality. Keep it rolling and continue to shine.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dopejemi

This is one cool headed guy. He's got a great personality; although I don't see much of his comments as he doesn't comment that often; but when he does, it's refreshing. I remember reading his poem on the just concluded wooing challenge thread season 3 for the ladies and I've got to admit that his poem was one of my favourite...Kudos for being real.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
brb with my mine
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Coldblooded(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
I don't know whether dese people dey Romans rum, but I took notice of their "unique" lifestyle.

AIRFORCE1

I luv reading his comments tongue. He never cares what people think of him or his luv for light-skin ladies.HE rarely makes any reasonable comments though. He doesn't pardon any attack on him; he fires back immediately. cheesy

Tellwisdom

One of the most controversial person I've ever seen here. Never makes any reasonable comments.ALWAYS SPITTING PROFUSELY ON THREADS undecided

Anytime I read their comments I always laugh. grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lorretta U

This is a lady that is full of zeal. You've got to know about the topic at hand before you can say she's wrong; otherwise, you're game. I call her a strong cookey in a good way. When you look closely at her personality, you can tell that she's a friendly person when you get to know her. Forget all the toughness she displays..."She Melts"...I'm already smiling at the words in inverted commas. I'll call her the IYAOGE of NL. Keep being real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2013
Freecocoa
She's sweet, intelligent, hilarious and could be very controversial when ever she wants to get into e-fights.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2013
Dailynews

There was no way I was going to miss him out of my list. If there is one unique thing about him, it's got to be his long and lengthy epistle to answer a question. But be rest assured that behind that long epistle, comes along valid points which I call words of wisdom. Take it or leave it; you either want to read that epistle and get valid points or ignore it and miss that gem stone he's trying to put across. He's like a one man army and knows how to defend himself on his own without anyone's input. Kudos and keep up with your research.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Cuddlemi
She's got a huge love for poems. She must be a poet or something..
was once active on here (romance section) but suddenly eloped.
she's a very nice lady when you get real close to her.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Sijo
don't know where she's been hiding. Great nairalander with a great personality and a good sense of humor.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: [size=18pt]VIVLY[/size]

This lady come across to me as a classy and sassy babe, an intelligent lady who knows her right and oppostite. . .

She's a very fun loving person, she loves rap battles and E-wars grin
but sometimes can be really serious wink
She has created a niche for herself in my heart, i always admire her posts and her lifestyle on here.

This lady don't take BS from nobody! She's independent and blessed with the gift of tolerance. . . . In some occassions when she wanna be serious, you can compare her to Tpia@ wink tongue

She's a friend to many in this part of the forum, and an enemy to some too grin

That's my perfume. My 2cents cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2013
Beync

I love reading her post. Although she comes around once in a while to the romance section, she's one great lady; and I just had to acknowledge her. She's calm and cool and knows how to spice up a thread. She allows herself to have fun when she's on a thread.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo
You just have to love her. she so razzed and funny. I just love reading her post, always gets my rib cracked.
she strikes me as someone with the personality of Funke Akindele.
Though she's slowed down a bit these days. probably busy with work
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Mukina2

This beautiful Nairaland chick Is so dashingly beautiful..
She reminds me Of Lola..
She's a no nonsense lady takes no shiit from nobody n bans frequently as possible but people fail to realise that behind this her facade on Nairaland she's really someone to get to meet..
She lives in Offa..
Works as a part-time farmer when she's not overseeing Nairaland..
She's just too beautiful to be described..

God bless her heart
embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Antispambot
Another no nonsense Lady..
Few people have come in contact with her here but i assure u that those who have..
Have some good tales about her..
She has very few posts here..
I pray u get to meet her soon..

God bless u..as u wait..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2013
Sagamite

The list won't be complete without mentioning him. I've got to refer to him as the Minister of Women Affairs "Grins". This is one intelligent guy; when it comes to research on valuable topics he gets involved in, I've got to give it up for him as someone who doesn't disappoint when delivering his message. He knows his onions very well...I presume he must be doing his PhD; I may be right as well as wrong. If he isn't doing a PhD, I'll encourage him to go for one. Keep up the research.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Foxybone
Great great writer. if you frequent se-xuality section, you won't miss his work.
I think he needs to write and publish his works in books and probably magazines.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2013
I'll like to add a few more for her. If there's any lady that keeps NL going, I've got to say she'll be one of them. Behind the personality, is a wonderful lady with a good heart. Even though she wants to see herself as a strong cookey, she's kind. I'll call her the IYALODE of NL.
James-dman:
Idowuogbo
You just have to love her. she so razzed and funny. I just love reading her post, always gets my rib cracked.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2013
pendo89: I feel horrible right now, but I will mention Cuddlemmi, she of love thread poems.

When VC registered I suspected her to be Cuddlemmi because they sounded so alike. sad

nway... life.

Hey Pendo..
whatsup with Cuddlemii, what are you trying to say about her?
Hope she's good
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2013
James-dman:
Idowuogbo
Wow! Oldie! Waddup? Longest bro! Warrido mehn
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 12:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Antispambot
Another no nonsense Lady..
Few people have come in contact with her here but i assure u that those who have..
Have some good tales about her..
She has very few posts here..
I pray u get to meet her soon..

God bless u..as u wait..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Spicymimi

I've got to give it up for this lady as one who doesn't say much but when she speaks, her words are golden. An intelligent lady who understands how things work. I don't see her around that much but when she's around, she sure knows how to put her points across; which is great.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wow! Oldie! Waddup? Longest bro! Warrido mehn
I'm fine and have been fine.
It's been a while, missed you loads. How have you been, hope you're fine and still your sweet self
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2013
D-Explorer

The list won't be accurate without mentioning him. When it comes to creativity, you've got to give it up for him. With his recent threads on relationships, it tells you he's got the experience in that area. He's got an awesome personality and he's a kind person with a good heart. He sure knows how to keep the Romance Section going. I'll call him the OTUNBA of NL. He strikes me as a great speaker. I may be right as well as wrong. Keep up the good work and follow your aspirations.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Okay; ladies and gents; over to you; lets see more names and lets appreciate ourselves.... cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by SpcAgtOko: 2:08am On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Dopejemi

This is one cool headed guy. He's got a great personality; although I don't see much of his comments as he doesn't comment that often; but when he does, it's refreshing. I remember reading his poem on the just concluded wooing challenge thread season 3 for the ladies and I've got to admit that his poem was one of my favourite...Kudos for being real.

^^ He is a good singer as well grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2013
These people are really romantic o.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2013
make una talk of 190 nau
say bad bad things about me embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 10, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Very annoying boy lyk dt undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by obyrich(m): 4:40am On Dec 10, 2013
190: make una talk of 190 nau
say bad bad things about me embarassed embarassed
190- The only haemophrodite on NL. Has a pet aversion for Nigerian girls.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by pussyeater(m): 4:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Una dey miss FUCKFUCKMAN and BORN2FUCK!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Homguy(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush / 20 Hottest Gay Actors Of 2015 (pics) / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.