Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372565 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 5:14pm On May 10, 2019
TheApologist:
Hi house, please there's this lady I just met some two weeks ago, kinda on rapport building stage but the problem I have is she hardly asks anything about me. She's come over to my place and we chatted well and I intend inviting her over in a few days please how do I get her to show interest in me as I really wish to make her my girlfriend

She may just not be the conversational type or you haven't really struck her interests ... For her to come over to your place means it's not really a Herculean task to have her all over you, if you play your role well ... Girls like a guy that is humour filled , sarcastic , naughty and also witty ...

And pls I always tell guys don't ask her out regardless just act the role ...

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 5:15pm On May 10, 2019
fucc12:
Is this thread still active?
I'm really having girl troubles, I would really like some advice.

Shoot !!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 5:24pm On May 10, 2019
lawrykings:
Please I need your counsel on this.

There is this girl in my place of assignment, I met her, went on a date, we kissed on first date, we even almost bleeped but distraction from friends stopped that . Finally finally we got to Bleep each other at some point and it continued that way.

My problem now is whenever I am around her, there are lots of fishy things about her (calls she receives) like I feel she isn't trustworthy and she is fucking plenty of guys and as the days goes by, I find myself developing feelings for her even though I tried to hide it by sometimes acting like I don't care, which she breaks this defense mechanism strategy by acting submissive and caring.

it's really eating me I don't know what to do because I feel giving her my heart would be risky. Thank you sir. help out

The question here is what do you really want??

, because you already got the cookie ... lest I forget , I am assuming this girl is below 24 ... Girls between the ages of 16-24 just wants to explore , they want some adventure , they want some new activities and they get several guys in their dm's that wants them ...

So stop trying to bother yourself about whatever she is doing ...what you should bother about his , do you get her attention whenever you need it ... Leave the distractions man !!

If you are actually clever , you can blend her into what you want by building an open rapport ... Don't try to cage her , don't be aggressive ...

There is a way to deal with this ladies !! Easy does it ...

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ThaRealist: 5:26pm On May 10, 2019
lawrykings:
Please I need your counsel on this.

There is this girl in my place of assignment, I met her, went on a date, we kissed on first date, we even almost bleeped but distraction from friends stopped that . Finally finally we got to Bleep each other at some point and it continued that way.

My problem now is whenever I am around her, there are lots of fishy things about her (calls she receives) like I feel she isn't trustworthy and she is fucking plenty of guys and as the days goes by, I find myself developing feelings for her even though I tried to hide it by sometimes acting like I don't care, which she breaks this defense mechanism strategy by acting submissive and caring.

it's really eating me I don't know what to do because I feel giving her my heart would be risky. Thank you sir. help out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2019
ThaRealist:

Shoot !!
teddy?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lawrykings(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2019
ThaRealist:

The question here is what do you really want??

, because you already got the cookie ... lest I forget , I am assuming this girl is below 24 ... Girls between the ages of 16-24 just wants to explore , they want some adventure , they want some new activities and they get several guys in their dm's that wants them ...

So stop trying to bother yourself about whatever she is doing ...what you should bother about his , do you get her attention whenever you need it ... Leave the distractions man !!

If you are actually clever , you can blend her into what you want by building an open rapport ... Don't try to cage her , don't be aggressive ...

There is a way to deal with this ladies !! Easy does it ...

Thank you bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
long time everyone, miss you all

Howfar bros, your tips really work, i`m impressed i wish i knew all this before time. So when you get a gals attention with the line 'i want us to have a hot bleep together but i need your trust and connection first from you', how do u follow up when she responds?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ChiefGuru24(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
tunlaji:

Howfar bros, your tips really work, i`m impressed i wish i knew all this before time. So when you get a gals attention with the line 'i want us to have a hot bleep together but i need your trust and connection first from you', how do u follow up when she responds?

Depends on how she responds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by goodspeed963(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hi, honestly, I had the same situation when I didn't know how to make a girl to be in a relationship with me. However, one day I realized that dating sites should definitely have articles about how to conquer a girl. So, I found an article about romanian culture dating, and adhered to these rules. You know what? It worked. The girl with whom I met on the same site, told me that I'm a good man and she offered to meet after the first date. Just petty rules, and have a huge effect.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Emnyte(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
where that man teddy. it's been a very long time
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
drop your dating issues.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by topsquino(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
Never ever ask a girl if she has a bf.. Becos she alredy knows what u r tryna elicit.. If she is cute n hot..she wil most likely reply wit yes...if if she doesn't av..she will still say yes. No babe wants to be considered a chick without a bf. Assuming she says yes..den what next?..u gona reply..oh...dts cool..which makes u appear weak and not manly. If she says no..she alredy knows u wana propose. Let her bring up d topic her sef..she will most likely bring it wen she is getting attracted to u. And wen she doest..just act like its nothing..ignore it. Or just laf and say..u r not d jealous type. D point is..don't stay on d bf topic. Move to sth else. She is only teling u she has a bf..herself..so u don't think she is cheap or easy. Dats d psychology. The quicker u grrab it..d better.

#Attraction is not Logical. Its Emotional.

You forgot to add this

Attraction is not negotiable. When the opposite sex likes you, they will do anything to get you

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
tunlaji:

Your next approach will depend on the kind of response you get. You don't want to make it look like you are pushing or forcing her. You must lead her. Women like to be lead, especially by a man who knows what he wants.

What kind of response did you get?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
keep posting your datibg issues.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
I have an ex I will love to get back with. how do I get her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
derrick015:
I have an ex I will love to get back with. how do I get her.

Y do you want her back?

Is that you invested too much?... if you don't know what investement is, read pages 3-6.

Do you know there are. lots of girls out there waiting for you?

forget about your ez...whats past is past...

move on to other babes.

thats the bitter truth. You cant want someone who doesn't want you back.

open up on how the relationship went, then you can get tips on getting her. back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kericoo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Y do you want her back?

Is that you invested too much?... if you don't know what investement is, read pages 3-6.

Do you know there are. lots of girls out there waiting for you?

forget about your ez...whats past is past...

move on to other babes.

thats the bitter truth. You cant want someone who doesn't want you back.

open up on how the relationship went, then you can get tips on getting her. back.

Ok. I think I get the whole thing. There are lots of girls out there but I can't seem to find the one that attract me. Besides anyone I find is either older than me (which is a no no) or married.

My ex parted with me because of some immature things I did while we were together... It more than a year now.

Please where do I go to to get someone to love
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NYCnextStop(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Your next approach will depend on the kind of response you get. You don't want to make it look like you are pushing or forcing her. You must lead her. Women like to be lead, especially by a man who knows what he wants.

What kind of response did you get?
how do you lead a woman and build attraction?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Cuteli2: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hi, there's dis girl I like, saw her d first time , tried to approach her but she didn't give attention. Help pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cuteli2:
Hi, there's dis girl I like, saw her d first time , tried to approach her but she didn't give attention. Help pls

So many things go into making an approach successful. Your outfit, manner of approach, the scene and body language matter a lot.

Don't fret it, and don't be desperate.

"I have seen you around a few times, but we havent met, whats your name"... this line has an 80% success rate. Use it if she is a girl that lives around.

The aim of the approach is not to rush in for numbers. Dating is a numbers game. You have to do many cold approaches to get the hang of it.

Wait for another good opportunity, and approach again. Don't act desperate. A lite chat is ok. If you approach from an abundance mindset, the rate of your success will be heightened.

Cheers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
derrick015:

Ok. I think I get the whole thing. There are lots of girls out there but I can't seem to find the one that attract me. Besides anyone I find is either older than me (which is a no no) or married.

My ex parted with me because of some immature things I did while we were together... It more than a year now.

Please where do I go to to get someone to love

It's all in your mind brother. You have may have some limiting beliefs you have to let go.

Forget about your ex..just let go. A year is enough to move on bro. Let her go.

Believe you deserve love and you will find love. Many girls are waiting for you out there. Love yourself, get a hobby- do something that makes you happy.

Forget about dating for a while. Just let yourself be. Feel your own personal love for yourself.

Approach girls from an abundance mindser, and your approaches will be successful.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let me still carry my mat and siddon here, this thread is going places.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lessonsoflife: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

So this lady is about 38 and I am 32 though average in height and with the face look of a 25yrs old boy.
This lady works in the same place with me although they said it's not good to friend in the same organization.
This lady is tall about 7 to 8fts with flat tommy I like to hit her and have been to her house severally that the last time I tried touching her tits but for her child, she protested.
Well for some times now I haven't gone to her house because I plan to hit it once and for all. Another problem, sometimes I am a 30seonds man and other times I am 5mins first round and about 30 to 1hr+ second round. This has been limiting me from taking things serious, don't want to mess things up especially since we work together.
Yesterday I was drinking action bitter at work then she came, I got up to buy one for her but she requested I buy recharge card which I declined. So grumbled and left.
She closed for the day and was about to leave meanwhile another staff was outside so they could go together. After she has collected her bag, and was about to leave with the other staff, she said I refused to buy her card. That if I send her love text again she will deal with me.
I am trying to keep our relationship secret but saying that got me angry.
So I sent her an SMS later on. I have attached the image. I don't know if I am wrong but I never wanted taking chances from her.

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lahp(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
lessonsoflife:

So this lady is about 38 and I am 32 though average in height and with the face look of a 25yrs old boy.
This lady works in the same place with me although they said it's not good to friend in the same organization.
This lady is tall about 7 to 8fts with flat tommy I like to hit her and have been to her house severally that the last time I tried touching her tits but for her child, she protested.
Well for some times now I haven't gone to her house because I plan to hit it once and for all. Another problem, sometimes I am a 30seonds man and other times I am 5mins first round and about 30 to 1hr+ second round. This has been limiting me from taking things serious, don't want to mess things up especially since we work together.
Yesterday I was drinking action bitter at work then she came, I got up to buy one for her but she requested I buy recharge card which I declined. So grumbled and left.
She closed for the day and was about to leave meanwhile another staff was outside so they could go together. After she has collected her bag, and was about to leave with the other staff, she said I refused to buy her card. That if I send her love text again she will deal with me.
So I sent her an SMS later on. I have attached the image. I don't know if I am wrong but I never wanted taking chances from her.

so rude now u missed the chance to hit
bro u just sent her packing

100# recharge is not much
all I have to say is just forget about her

never let emotions overcome u when dealing with ladies
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lessonsoflife: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2019
lahp:

I might not have given her that #100 but I have been giving some money.
As for missing her, no no I haven't when I need my cut I will get it.
I am trying so hard now to make sure emotions aren't attached to what I am about to do.
I want to see her as a public property which anyone can use because as it stands now, I am having a thing for her which is not good for me.
I bet if she sef can stay in that company with me if we are not on good terms and even if she does, I will suffer in silence till I resign but I know any day I am ready, I will hit her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Robisky001(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
xxxtedyxxx:
Boss, kindly do justice to this conundrum. Pls, there's this cutie I met about three weeks ago, though I have been seeing her in Church but I officially walked up to her for friendship 3 weeks ago. I have been doing the random calls and trying to like build rapport with her. I really do like her and would like her to be my girlfriend, I tried asking her out just last week but she came up with the excuse that we will meet in church. We actually met and I brought out the issue again, this time around she said she will be traveling and I was like okay when you comes back from your trip and she said probably. My concerns, what else do I do to make her have a date with me and is it proper to bring up my intention of a relationship with her on our first outing?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by funkyjms: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
lahp:

[/s]

Absolute balderdash!! Na people like you den dey friendzone.

lessonsoflife, I love what you did. She rubbed it on you and you hit back. In fact, I would love if you say that to her face. Howbeit, for now, give her lil space, Hi Hi levels, study her reactions and connect back. Don't let it be long 'cause the way you handle a lady in her late 30s is quite different from that in early 20s.
My 50cent tho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Robisky001:
Boss, kindly do justice to this conundrum. Pls, there's this cutie I met about three weeks ago, though I have been seeing her in Church but I officially walked up to her for friendship 3 weeks ago. I have been doing the random calls and trying to like build rapport with her. I really do like her and would like her to be my girlfriend, I tried asking her out just last week but she came up with the excuse that we will meet in church. We actually met and I brought out the issue again, this time around she said she will be traveling and I was like okay when you comes back from your trip and she said probably. My concerns, what else do I do to make her have a date with me and is it proper to bring up my intention of a relationship with her on our first outing?

Welcome brother. Thanks for stoppong by and letting your heart out.

First..forget the fact that you like her. Yes you do like her, but keep that aside, or else, it will becloud your judgement and your approach.

Please don't ask her out again...in short, dont ever ask a girl out again. You have brought it up already. She obviously knows what you want, or where you are going; hence, the excuse of meeting up in church, and she travelling.

Don't ask her out again...just act like a boyfriend. In short, anytime you meet a girl, it's important to act like a boyfriend. Acting like a boyfriend from day one increases your chances of you ending up with her as your girl.

Do this, and the investment level will change. Ask her out again, and she would probably friendzone you or give another excuse.

You stir up attraction in her when you act like a boyfriend. Forget her excuses, if she wants to give you a reply, there and then, she will. She is just not attracted to you thats why.

Boyfriends don't act too serious when they are with their babes. They play light, they tease, they role play, they use endearing names, they take 2 step forward, 1 step back.

Stop being too serious with her. Her attraction will not skyrocket if she says yes to you today. Focus on increasing the attraction first.

By the way, does she invest? Does she laugh around you, call you, text,start chats etc? If ahe doesn't, start acting like a boyfriend, and watch what happens. She will surely feel your wavelength, and fine-tune hers to resonate with yours.

Do you know there are lota of girls like her? Don't limit yourself. Run other babes too. It will make you less desperate, and not dependent on one babe's reply.

Dating is a numbers game.

Cheers brother.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
lessonsoflife:

Welcome.

I think this babe has some hidden issues. Forget about hitting her. You don't need it. Hitting/Straf.ing a girl should give you pride

Straffing a girl like this won't give you any sense of accomplishment.

Yea you were wrong to send that text. You needn't react to everything a girl does.

Ask yourself: What kind of girl acts publicly like that because of 100-200 naira airtime?

I bet deep down you know the answer.

Forget this babe. Don't ruin your reputation at work.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Robisky001(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

Welcome brother. Thanks for stoppong by and letting your heart out.

First..forget the fact that you like her. Yes you do like her, but keep that aside, or else, it will becloud your judgement and your approach.

Please don't ask her out again...in short, dont ever ask a girl out again. You have brought it up already. She obviously knows what you want, or where you are going; hence, the excuse of meeting up in church, and she travelling.

Don't ask her out again...just act like a boyfriend. In short, anytime you meet a girl, it's important to act like a boyfriend. Acting like a boyfriend from day one increases your chances of you ending up with her as your girl.

Do this, and the investment level will change. Ask her out again, and she would probably friendzone you or give another excuse.

You stir up attraction in her when you act like a boyfriend. Forget her excuses, if she wants to give you a reply, there and then, she will. She is just not attracted to you thats why.

Boyfriends don't act too serious when they are with their babes. They play light, they tease, they role play, they use endearing names, they take 2 step forward, 1 step back.

Stop being too serious with her. Her attraction will not skyrocket if she says yes to you today. Focus on increasing the attraction first.

By the way, does she invest? Does she laugh around you, call you, text,start chats etc? If ahe doesn't, start acting like a boyfriend, and watch what happens. She will surely feel your wavelength, and fine-tune hers to resonate with yours.

Do you know there are lota of girls like her? Don't limit yourself. Run other babes too. It will make you less desperate, and not dependent on one babe's reply.

Dating is a numbers game.

Cheers brother.
Thanks boss, you showed great insight. On the Investment part she hasn't really done much I must say. Though, she once returned my missed calls but has never texted me as she barely reply my WhatsApp messages. Hence, I resorted to just calls sms only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / 3 Ways To Know A Girl Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.