Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76110 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Omadachi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Absolutely rubbish.To the unwise,sex is the only yardstick for selecting the right lady for marriage.Guys should learn to appreciate their their would to be wife for who they are and not only for the satisfaction they derive from sex.No wonder you see many young guys filing for divorce these day after few months of marriage.

In as much is sinful to involve in premarital sex,it is also unethical to do so.Must you go about sleeping with ladies all over the places becos of the aformentioned reasons? Our ladies on their own should place value on their self and not be loose to every dick and harry that come to the for sex.If am a lady,i will never give myself to any man for sex before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Gbaskybabe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
marriage is God's plan and the bed undefile.if u choose to believe those crap written above then it your choice,bt one thing is sure God will not change His standard to suit anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
unmask: Since when did divorce become a bad thing?....you want a man or a woman to spend the rest of his or her life in a hellish marriage just to keep up appearance......that is wicked
I realy fear 4 ds generatn of mine. Morals & fear of God vanishd, i wonder wat bcoms d childrn we bring forth
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
TribalEAST: You people are busy quoting the bible instead of telling girls to keep their legs closed.
I thot abt dt too,d funniest tin is dt dey r d ones dt wld ask if u didnt ask dm 4 it, i 1da if dey dmsefs cnt do witout closin thr legs
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
andyanders: Never tasted b4 I got married but got a blessing from God and we have been happily married. I am lucky it worked for me.
Op what you ask for is what you get. Keep tasting until you taste HIV. The issue here is, any man who like tasting will keep on tasting even if he is given the best and married to the best, his eyes must be out there to keep tasting.

Marriage is a thing of the heart and spirit whereby you allow God to handle for you. No two perfect people on the entire surface of this earth. Since you say her private part is as wide as anything and also it smells like this or that, it is people like you that put them to that state because you keep tasting and expect to get the one that has not been tasted or the one with no odour.
Thank you. Please teach them how to reason well because the same God who gave us brains for us to make our own choice knows why He said fornication is bad. Even if you want to exclude God when making personal decisions, you should have it at the back of your mind that doing that is like denying God a place in your life. If you feel that you are smarter than Him, go ahead and become a 'lover of pleasure' rather than a lover of God. I promise you that even if you don't face the concequences now, your relationship with your creator will be damaged- 1 corinthians 6:9-11. Even if you are not a virgin, you have the time to stop and abstain from sex till you get married. We are all sinners before God but do not let yourselves be deceived by the poster because the painful TRUTH is that people with that mindset have no personal relationship with God, they are selfish, they degrade women and can never be faithful in their marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
priest2u: I do believe no primarital sex however I wasn't able to keep my believe. Here is my experience , I'm 31 and have had only two gf that I intend to marry both weren't virgin( I was a virgin when I met the first). Thinking I was goin to marry the first we had sex and behold the whole room was smelling because she had an offensive virginal odor , how could I have coped with this ? Because of my conscience I couldn't breakup with her because of that even though I thought about it rather I decide to seek medical advice but we later path ways due to other reasons. My present gf who is now my fiancée , I slept with her once and she's very clean in there smiley now I'm in for no surprise and we are getting married soon. I won't conclude anything but I will allow you to judge based on my post.
R u marryin jst cos of sex?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
nneh1: but it has a lot to do with the OP post abi. Guy truth is very painful remember u will give birth to a daughter.
And she wil b well straffd b4 marriage
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
girls should stop all these unnecessary outburst and otiose opprobrium. the 5 points highlighted by the op are real and unbiased. An intelligent lady would be delighted to sample a man befor marriage to know whether he fit in to her kind of man to evade regret undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
for those castigating Op, go check out the infinitesimal things that tire up marriages.....

nonetheless, Op, God is not unjust to give u anything less Dan d best.

learn to trust him more, u wud be glad u did. in d long run
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by tomzman: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
So this thread eventually made Fp. *just passing sha*
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by henryskywalker2003(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

And you wonder why the ladies tend to call men dogs. See dog mentality with 100+ likes on the topic. Someone said "why should we bring God into this", ok let's pretend that God doesn't exist, oya where is your sense of morality? Don't you even have a conscience at all? Ok, let's remove conscience and morality, where is you common sense? With all the STDs flying around, you still want to be "test driving" before you finally get married to one (because am sure that you won't marry the first, second, sixth one you tested). How many cars do you test drive before you get to buy one? If you are not allowed to test drive cars before choosing from among a group, why would you want to do the same to a human being? So, when u meet a girl, u test and if she's not ok, you keep moving and testing until you find the right one abi? God help you and your 100+ likers.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by otikpoko(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
You just called Almighty God a Fool and a Liar! angry

This is exactly what Satan the devil did.

God said "do not eat the forbidden fruit else you die".

Satan said the exact opposite.

God has said do not Engage in Premarital sex (Except case of rape or molestation) you just said the exact opposite.

Have you ever Imagined how the world will be like when every single male and female wait till they get married before engaging in sexual activities?

No man will be afraid of the fact that they will marry a woman who has destroyed her womb due to abortion.

You will have more respect and trust for your wife because since she has not sexed any man apart from her husband she no go know weda the man thing big, small, bend or even straight. She will be contented.

But when she has tasted more than 6 men and eventually her husband will is not as good as the others, she will look for the one that will satisfy her,leading in Adultery. Same applies to men!

When every male and female wait till they get married before they engage in sex, the rate and transmission of STD's round the world will be reduced drastically. I guess you know why already (contraceptive does not give you %100 assurance but abstinence will give even up to %200 assurancegrin grin )

When you wait till you get married, you will have a clean conscience before God as regards this issue.

So many persons have died because of this advice the op is giving...when a female gets pregnant due to willing Premarital sex, they might want to abort (SIN), in the process they might die "Committing Suicide Willing" (another Sin), telling God that you do not have value for the life he gave to you. STD's that may result might also lead to untimely death.

Bros the things dem plenty!!

Stop calling God a fool and a LIAR indirectly.

As regards the five reason you gave...

born_to_be_gr8t: ...
1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided
2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin
3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin
4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin
5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again

NO MATTER WHAT YOU WANT TO USE TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR SAYING, [size=15pt]WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by holuphisayor(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP you have talked well
I simply don't understand why a guy wont have sex before marriage. It is either he cant do or he is a shy type.

To all the gurls trying to preach here,i know say na una bad pass. grin grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by lanre4islam(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
*Religiously, Don't u think u arey encouraging pple to detest God words?
*Morally,dn't u tink u're dehumanizing others?
*mentally,are your points accurate enough to merge with d thought of every responsible pple?
Traditionally,do u tink this is done in d pasteven when eyes is close).
..........conclusively,though.noting is gud or bad in dis life,it depends on d way we view it.....Bt dat not an excuse for illogical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by shineeye1: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Apostles of satan full the world! This anointed Apostle is determined to justify what God and our fore fathers have condemned. Woe on his type. A study of the "likes" in this thread will confirm to you that the spirit of error is in vast majority in the world today. Their majority can never overthrow the Most High!

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Charlesamino:
Hw many & stl countin hv u opend ur legs 4? I 1da wat u'l hv left 4 d 1 u finaly marry, b4 then d tin go don over wide or hv did op put it,den no naira lander in support go fit marry u. Unfortunately na innocent responsible person u go finaly settle wit. God go reward u

Don't worry about me. I tested and I have no regrets. The chemistry was on point, the sëx just had to be good and I wasn't disappointed.
Settling down with an innocent boy? Mba. My SO is the opposite of innocent. We deserve each other. Pörn-stars in the making... cool

If i was getting a Zimbabwean dollar for each time God has been mentioned on this thread, I'll be a millionaire by now. Pharisees.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by blakky97(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

You make men scared of getting married
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Xtaceeey: Serzly lemme not even talk abt d post in questn, jst one questns 4d guys and ladies going against d OP, Are U a Virgin? U can't come here nd b preaching against premarital sex wen u neva married or was neva married a virgin

The oly pple wt moral rights and justification are d virgins nd pple who neva had sex bfor marriage.. Anyoda tin aside dat pls jst kip ur opinions 2ursef...

D way pple here on NL act eh, u wud tink der r holier dan jesus.. Formin ejima jesus here
(˘̯˘ )(˘ᵔ˘)( ˘˘̯)
So if 1 don make mistakes in d past & decide 2 retrace his/her steps,tryin 2 advise pple on wat dey'v com 2 knw, na bad tin?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Eberex(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013

I think this thread are for those who consider sex as a basis for their marriage to be successful, which I would say is a wrong mentality. Who says youy can't change your wife if she falls in any of those categories? Anyway they are not valid reasons to have sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Eberex:
I think this thread are for those who consider sex as a basis for their marriage to be successful, which I would say is a wrong mentality. Who says youy can't change your wife if she falls in any of those categories? Anyway they are not valid reasons to have sex before marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1561070/problems-sex-ruining-marriage#20319059
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Well, i don't support pre marital sex for religious reasons, but if after marriage, madam is lousy in that department, wahala go dey. Well life is a risk, but let's be truthful, some women no dey try at all.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by vizkiz: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
faamo419: Nice topic u know what again its good to have sex with someone u want to marry before geting into the life time thing ... Example its good to let ur girlfriend get pregenant so to know may be she is capable of getting pregntant cos most of the girl around now can't even have kids any more cos dem don abort dieeeee gan ni oooooo ... U just have to be careful and pray to God to help u... God is great

bro u were makinq sence b4 u jumpd to dt last part Y on earth wuld u impreqnat a girl(m nt sayinq dnt 4k her) buh i hate it when peeps start preparinq 4 weddinq wif *belle* it sucks angry wts wronq wif dis qeneration sef?undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by vislabraye(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
There's a caveat : what if you have tasted and U don't like the stuff, it means U can call it off ?

What if U get her pregnant, is it a guarantee U will marry her? And for how long will U continue testing ?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by shineeye1: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
PureOhio:

Don't worry about me. I tested and I have no regrets. The chemistry was on point, the sëx just had to be good and I wasn't disappointed.
Settling down with an innocent boy? Mba. My SO is the opposite of innocent. We deserve each other. Pörn-stars in the making... cool

If i was getting a Zimbabwean dollar for each time God has been mentioned on this thread, I'll be a millionaire by now. Pharisees.

Pure Opio, at least you own up to who you are. That shows you are not pharisee. Many others are true to views opposite to yours. They also are not pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by kus4fame(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
erad:

And how the hell do born to be great people think? Why don't you just respect people's opinions rather than judging them without even knowing sh*t about them?

You go talk this kain thing for public, person go tear you slap, you go con dey form victim up and down.

Next time when you got nothing reasonable to say, kindly read, shut the hell up and close the f**king thread.

As for my and my household, we'll never stop serving the almighty, fearing him and keeping his will... The first commandment.

Peace!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP abeg delete that No 1 I get very bad experience and the memory don dey turn my belle. angry angry
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ExpressBooking(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.

You want to buy 'non-tested'?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by tosinajeyahoocom: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
obey lo mun padi mi
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Fourwinds: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
in whatever way u have led people either wrongly or rightly., u will surely answer fir it. ur conscience shall be ur advocate.!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Fourwinds: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
in whatever way u have led people either wrongly or rightly., u will surely answer for it. ur conscience shall be ur advocate.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.