Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Deeply In Love With My Student - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply In Love With My Student (20359 Views)

Poll: Should a teacher and a student have a relationship?

Yes/Maybe: 33% (31 votes)
No/Never!: 66% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / 10 Signs To Know If A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

they do, teachers are heroes to students and girl easily fall for their students
Not really. i didnt fall for any of my male teachers or coaches. But i did hear this story when i was in highschool. There was this girl in my state who "thought" she was in love with her teacher. Until one day while in his home, he raped her. She became pregnant. The teacher denied ever being with her and eventually was put to jail for 11 years and she gave her baby up for adoption.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
I woulda sued your ass if I learned that you were frolicking with my daughter. nansense Grin

can u tell this humble  forum u never had a crush on any of your male tutors, i had on some female tutors but they never knew grin
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

Would it be fine if i say that i wont marry you because of your own views,
how about basing our decission on the outcome of the argument?
Nwannem nwoke, not happening. no offense your views are kind of outrageous. I mean yes rampant, teacher do date their students, but does it make it right? just because they do it doesn't make it a good thing. People yes murder eachother doesn't make it a good thing at all.and besides i don't date teachers. i would end up schooling you.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Not really. i didnt fall for any of my male teachers or coaches. But i did hear this story when i was in highschool. There was this girl in my state who "thought" she was in love with her teacher. Until one day while in his home, he raped her. She became pregnant. The teacher denied ever being with her and eventually was put to jail for 11 years and she gave her baby up for adoption.

yes they will always call it rape to justify one persons own case and condemn the other.
forget that crap.
what did she went to do in his house? oh he dragged her there.

meanwhile are you sure you didnt do it too?
and who mentioned coaches here.
give me your coaches number, i will ask him.(jokes)
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by HCH3COO: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

can u tell this humble  forum u never had a crush on any of your male tutors, i had on some female tutors but they never knew grin
I have.  I had this huge crush on one my teachers.  ****, always wore stilletos, very fine, veryt all.   kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  embarassed .
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwannem nwoke, not happening. no offense your views are kind of outrageous. I mean yes rampant, teacher do date their students, but does it make it right? just because they do it doesn't make it a good thing. People yes murder eachother doesn't make it a good thing at all.and besides i don't date teachers. i would end up schooling you.

ever heard of d word destiny?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

can u tell this humble forum u never had a crush on any of your male tutors, i had on some female tutors but they never new grin
lawwd, high school, I had this sexy, I mean sexyyyyyyyyy, bio hon teacher!!
Lol, it's still funny what my friends/I used to do to get his attention.
Nice face, nice figure, nice butt grin grin grin

But admiring him does not mean he's allowed to lay his hands on me. angry
That was a crush, not love.
Even if it was love, it was wrong!! wrong!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2008
the truth is surfacing finally  cool cool
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
I have.  I had this huge crush on one my teachers.  ****, always wore stilletos, very fine, veryt all.   Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss  Embarrassed .

lawwd, high school, I had this sexy, I mean sexyyyyyyyyy, bio hon teacher!!
Lol, it's still funny what my friends/I used to do to get his attention.
Nice face, nice figure, nice butt Grin Grin Grin

you see, case closed
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
SAM MILLA:

the truth is surfacing finally cool cool
idupaul:

you see, case closed

Shattap dia!! angry angry angry
what case did you open?

We're talking abt a teacher dating a student here.
Did I date my sexy@$$ bio hon teacher? angry angry angry No!!
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2008
rampant:

ever heard of d word destiny?
if that is destiny then i guess it is a person's destiny to become a murder.

SAM MILLA:

yes they will always call it rape to justify one persons own case and condemn the other.
forget that crap.
what did she went to do in his house? oh he dragged her there.

meanwhile are you sure you didnt do it too?
and who mentioned coaches here.
give me your coaches number, i will ask him.(jokes)
It aint crap, this is real life. yes she went there on her own but i doubt she intended on having sex with the dude. Why in all that is reasonable would i have relations or a relationship with any of my male teachers or coaches?? Do i not have sense?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

if that is destiny then i guess it is a person's destiny to become a murder.

u r already complicating issues,u said its not right for a teacher to date a student didnt u?

and i asked u ,have u ever heard of d word called destiny?

wat has murder got to do wt my question?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
Did I date my sexy@$$ bio hon teacher? Angry Angry Angry No!!

nothing happened because he did not make a move, if he had  we woulda been talking about ur teenage baby mama experience now.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2008
rampant:

you're already complicating issues,u said its not right for a teacher to date a student didnt u?

and i asked u ,have u ever heard of d word called destiny?

what has murder got to do wt my question?
Oka oh, yes i have heard of the word destiny.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

nothing happened because he did not make a move, if he had we woulda been talking about your teenage baby mama experience now.
exactly!!!
he did not make any move cuz he knew itz a wrong move.

It's a fact that almost every students fall in love wiv their teachers, but a smart teacher, esp the one that wants to keep his job, knows the situation cannot/should not occur.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by SamMilla1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
BIKO NU, HAPURU NU M ONYINYECHI NWANNEM NWANYI AKA.\

CASE CLOSED
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka oh, yes i have heard of the word destiny.

so wat if its their destiny to be together?
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

exactly!!!
he did not make any move because he knew itz a wrong move.

It's a fact that almost every students fall in love with their teachers, but a smart teacher, esp the one that wants to keep his job, knows the situation cannot/should not occur.
Yeah he should know it is the very worst move. Because my village dad will come and tear his ass up.

rampant:

so what if its their destiny to be together?
then well unfortunately destiny wasn't in their favor.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

then well unfortunately destiny wasn't in their favor.

d last time i checked destiny had nothing to do wt favour
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2008
It's a fact that almost every students fall in love with their teachers, but a smart teacher, esp the one that wants to keep his job, knows the situation cannot/should not occur.

Sha , we thank God for u that mr taut butt biology was smart or u for they sing different song today
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2008
rampant:

d last time i checked destiny had nothing to do wt favour
well if that is someone's destiny to date and end up with their highschool, well then May God truly be with them.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2008
Yeah he should know it is the very worst move. Because my village dad will come and tear his ass up.

thats if he knows, it happens to many girls and thier dads dont know.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
@topic

i used to criticise them teachers dating their students and students for even giving them a chance

few houses away from mine in nigeria,there was this 19 yr old girl whos teacher wanted to marry her,the whole estate was against it,people talked about it,i for one was d greatest talker,i even walked up to her and told her she was making d greatest mistake of her life,thank Heavens d girl paid no heed to us,now shes happily married to the guy wt 3 kids(2 girls and a boy),all of them women that were criticising her are still single dying in old age,looking for men that will even take them in as the 5th wife,so what r we not talking about here

some of these teachers r even more learned dan d non teachers

if it is their destiny to be together i bet u,some of those people  end up happy than we here saying God forbid
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

thats if he knows,  it happens to many girls and their dads don't know.
Well Nnam will know. i will make sure that teacher gets whats coming for him.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

thats if he knows, it happens to many girls and their dads don't know.
so you yourself admit it's a wrong move.
good to know we're making a progress here wink

idupaul:

Sha , we thank God for u that mr taut butt biology was smart or u for they sing different song today
lol, you got me there.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
Well Nnam will know. i will make sure that teacher gets whats coming for him.

u will love the idea 2 or did ur dad put cctv in ur panties when u were in high school.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by idupaul: 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
so you yourself admit it's a wrong move.
good to know we're making a progress here Wink

ruby dear , i know its bad but all am saying is thatwhen the chips are down somtimes it happens.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2008
idupaul:

u will love the idea 2 or did your dad put cctv in your undies when u were in high school.
LOL. no he put a chasity belt. naw im just jiving. i had four safe and enjoyable years in high school.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

well if that is someone's destiny to date and end up with their highschool, well then May God truly be with them.

you're making it look as if the man will forever be a high school teacher.or its a crime to be a teacher,is he d one dat put himself in dat situation or position?u people sef
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2008
rampant:

you're making it look as if the man will forever be a high school teacher.u people sef
Im just saying that if someone wants to date their high school teacher, fine, just don't come crying to me when something happens. But im not saying some real good marriages can't come out of it cause there can.
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by rampant(f): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm just saying that if someone wants to date their high school teacher, fine, just don't come crying to me when something happens. But im not saying some real good marriages can't come out of it cause there can.

my point exactly

i for one wouldnt want it to happen to my daughters,but if it does,who im i to deny her ,her happiness
Re: Deeply In Love With My Student by onyinye2(f): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
rampant:

my point exactly
i for one wouldnt want it to happen to my daughters,but if it does,who im i to deny her ,her happiness
I wont deny her happiness, but i will have a serious sit down with the man first. If i feel he aint no perv, then i will feel a wee bit betta. but i still dont condone teachers dating students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Bouncer Throws Man Away For Dancing With His Girlfriend / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.