Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51136 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
like say u be virgin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
if you like take am do national anthem, girl wey go yansh go still yansh.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by KingsJohnson(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
poshpimkiey: Virginity is a way of life. It is a choice,a virtue and not lack of opportunity.
How sure are you that you are sure of what you are saying? LWKMD!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Tuljaking(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
if 10 virgins dey naira land com cut my power point diz days 6 yes old girl don turn DV alert

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Blackteeth(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
If actually you are SERIOUS about marrying the person I don't support sex waiting till marriage because sex is a very important part in a marriage that if something goes wrong about it the whole marriage will definitely collapse. Its better you check things out to avoid eventual frustration.
Maybe you should specifically say sex should be avoided with someone you don't intend to marry. That's understandable.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by nopecin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin If you are a virgin pls comment or like....

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Oyinprince(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
poshpimkiey: Virginity is a way of life. It is a choice,a virtue and not lack of opportunity.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by H0lYSm00shTM: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm glad I saw this.. No 10, is so true but I wonder why so many (Ladies especially) never give a f*ck about it.. Thank Poster.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Afrok(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
White girl Facebook status: I LOVE U TOM.
9ja girl Facebook status: I Love U! U know yourself... Wen will our gals stop killing many birds with one stone?
Since most of our girls won't stop their habits of killing many birds with one Stone, plz don't av sex with her coz another bird (guy) will surely sex her for U...

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adonismuller(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
torres2: Havilah93 God bless you yanfuyanfu. I promise you ori adiye for xmas wink

Preach it, tell them, I pray they listen grin

as if you don't have sex!!!!

@OP the days where people marry before sex are stone ages!! Even you that wrote all these have had sex before marriage/had sex before marriage
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
i believe in having sex and lots of it but only in the bounds of marriage. @borntobegreat in case of spirit husbands you would have no grounds in the battle and you become the guilty defendant awaiting judgement of the spirit court. get legal grounds
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
That other thread has so many likes while this one has only a few likes. "Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Anyway. From experience,I think sex should best be reserved until marriage. The disadvantages of pre-marital sex are plenty. And if one isn't careful especially we ladies it could ruin our lives. I'm not saying this from a religious(fornication is a sin) point of view.
But from a practical point of view.. The disadvantages of pre marital sex outweigh the advantages. But then who are we trying to convince?

Peeps are gonna keep fvcking

4 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ameer2: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
i may agree wit oda facts but d 2nd fact is a lie
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Stanley4E(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
cos you're not building a family foundation birthed in purity. ladies know this: sperm is so rich in proteins that when it gets into ur system it becomes part of your DNA and even your blood stream for the rest of your life. That alone has its own heavy effect spiritually (soul-tie).
for the guys : those sperm you release anyhow even during masturbation are embodiment of destinies carrying your traits/features likely to be product of societal & generational champions in life, also denying yourself a glorious future.
lastly if you are in any relationship that is not pure n does not glorifies God, u had better cancel it and start building a new foundation.

6 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by onila(f): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Teamvirgin cool
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
op, pls creat a thread on the reasons why girls should wait until after marriage before asking for gift and money from men.

6 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adonismuller(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Iceberyln: Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!! lyk say u wh post m be virgin
help ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ask am
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Sunglow: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue
HATER!!!!STOP HATING angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adonismuller(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#
what's the biggie? Ma grandmum is also a virgin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93:
8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated

They are.

2 Corinthians > 3.13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2 Corinthians > 3.14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Sorry to burst your bubble: but the 10 commandments have been abolished by Christ; just saying shaa.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
adonismuller: ... @OP the days where people marry before sex are stone ages!! Even you that wrote all these have had sex before marriage/had sex before marriage
and we found good reason to advice others not to repeat same mistake

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ugoezeik(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
very thoughtfully. D spirit is willing but d body is crazy. God pls give me d strength to overcome

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adbokus(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
i'm sure if it was how to make love to a lady..this thread will be flooded to the extent of lunacy!!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Swaginton(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
This story don dey long..if u guys like create threads long enough to mend my boxers those dat wanna fooorrrk b4 marriage will do it..its all by the grace of God..fyi,am a virgin oo

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Timijo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

My heart leaps for joy as I saw the headline. May God bless you greatly for this.
I know that many carnal minded folks will condemn you for this but don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by joshuaidibia(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#
U're dreaming. WAKE UP shocked
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nonsense...when a gal bleep around the whole town...when she gets lucky to have a guy who wanna marry her...she will come and tell u no sex till marriage when she has been sleeping around all her adolescent age with all sorts of men

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by slap1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Sex after marriage is a lost battle. The current trend is pregnancy before marriage, because some girls have no womb anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by MDCEO1: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93:
2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

Points 2, 3 and 10 are just a whole load of hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Olutola88(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
@OP, ur points are not convincing enough, may be because u didn't know how to go about ur arguments. Dis kinda topic is a very sensitive one and most youth wudn't wanna listen cos it's wot their body wants(premarital intimacy). 4 u to make youths of 2day av a transition into ur way of thinking, u need 2 be extremely influencing and persuasive with ur points. I know premarital virginity is a virtue and I'll advise those that haven't lost their's to try as much as possible to keep it. It's crestfallen that I lost mine 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by MDCEO1: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Double post.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

This point should be used to discourage immature teenagers from going into sex and not condemning sex in a relationship. I'm always of the opinion that people who are not ready for sex should not go into a relatnship. Relationship is not a child's play and is meant for those who can handle issues.

Any man that can't handle issues of sex in a relationship cannot handle such in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.