Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51139 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nosu(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2013
pappilo: Nigerians are hypocrites. I can bet my life that 98% of the 253 people who liked OP's post are having or had premarital sex.

What OPs post doesnt take into consideration is that there are people who dont want to marry, those who cant find marriage partners and those who may marry late. So these groups of people should never have sex/ start having sex at 40?
Don't care what u think, God' standard won't be lowered because some men have made up their minds not to obey.

So u are seriously OYO

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by akisoft(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
nice post, if you are a ND holder (computer science) from any poly. and lives in Abeokuta text 07036551542 for programing job
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by hussainahlami(f): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue

Some men will UnCloth their wife on the wedding night and start weeping...cos thats wen they wud realize that wat they married is counterfeit

I pray u don't test what will 4eva be a regret 2ur entire life

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2013
hussainah lami:

I pray u don't test what will 4eva be a regret 2ur entire life
I will neva be caught dead marrying a woman with a stinking vagînä all in the name of religion

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by kevotek1000(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2013
let be practical rather than just come here and talk this and that. May God help us all in the rightfull part in Jesus name.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
I will neva be caught dead marrying a woman with a stinking vagînä all in the name of religion
and why claim such religion for your salvation if the rules of your religious belief can't be followed.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by LizzyAnn(f): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2013
my question is how can u tell a guy no sex when u re not a virgin U don't ve any excuse,may God save us its not easy to see a guy dat will accept that.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by haryoderji(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2013
[b][/b]I smile. I smile. I smile.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2013
happy sunday y'all
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ibukunobi: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
@adonismuller
Your comments shows how bad is your background. I am not trying to insult you. I am a Jehovah's witness trained member. I can point blank tell you that I did not have sex untill after my wedding. This is not so difficult, it requires discupline and living with the right friends, I can also confirm to you that my younger brother and two of my elder sisters were all virgins up till mariage day. This is the problem I have with most of this christian churches, they lack the best way to help their member to cultivate bible trained consience that could have helped them to avoid premarital sex.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2013
LizzyAnn: my question is how can u tell a guy no sex when u re not a virgin U don't ve any excuse,may God save us its not easy to see a guy dat will accept that.
thank God u knw that...its a mans' world afterall wink

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by chibaba87(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2013
ibukun obi: @adonismuller
Your comments shows how bad is your background. I am not trying to insult you. I am a Jehovah's witness trained member. I can point blank tell you that I did not have sex untill after my wedding. This is not so difficult, it requires discupline and living with the right friends, I can also confirm to you that my younger brother and two of my elder sisters were all virgins up till mariage day. This is the problem I have with most of this christian churches, they lack the best way to help their member to cultivate bible trained consience that could have helped them to avoid premarital sex.
u tested ur siblings virginity?cos I still tell my parents dat am a virgin,mean wyl am nt,its me and God dat knows d truth,so dnt trust everytin dat ppl tells u.I still agree dat sex b4 marriage is nt d best dou!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2013
That crazy moment when u saw ur ex gf saying #team virgin# on the thread and you begin to wonder all those sex you were both having that time she is still a virgin!!!!!chai she can lie for africa!!!!thank GOD for nairaland

@op back to the topic well well everyone has their own opinion,well i agree totally with you,but the question is who is the right person?what makes a lady so sure that her husband is the right person?lets be realistic,have seen ladies who were virgin before they got married and after they married and later discovered the kind of person their husband is they regret giving him their virginity,please share ur opinion we are all learning.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nosu(m): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2013
LizzyAnn: my question is how can u tell a guy no sex when u re not a virgin U don't ve any excuse,may God save us its not easy to see a guy dat will accept that.

U obviously don't know what u want and I can see u hv u stand..

Men will only respect our stands when they know We are indeed standing.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nosu(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Nosu:

U obviously don't know what u want and I can see u hv no stand..

Men will only respect our stands when they know We are indeed standing.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

the biggest problem i have with ladies,is that dey love sex so much but will hide under any umbrella that is against sex,pre-marital or not.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2013
guente02: Well by luck and His Grace im still a virgin. Its so not because no opportunity or whatever, to me it's bcoz just hate the act maybe its coz I've never tried it. The last time i was close to it i just hated the feeling i had in me and there was this migraine that was having a nice time in my head at the moment. I just pray i get married to someone that would appreciate me as I am and not complain when i don't do it roughly.

call a brother to school,don let ur first be last braimahjake@gmail.com
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Nosu:
Don't care what u think, God' standard won't be lowered because some men have made up their minds not to obey.

So u are seriously OYO

u think know GOD?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ibkgab001: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Truely. You are Pure Omini SPARROW grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: thank God u knw that...its a mans' world afterall wink
You know you need serious help as you don't sound normal. What is this puerile obsession with female anatomy.? Is this how you will become great?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Another shallow post. Excuse me lady what is your own business with what some guy accepts or rejects. In your own interest close your legs until the marriage night.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2013
scarred9jan:

You don't know what ur missing *winking*
And what is she missing. All the carousing and fornicating you've done as a man what value has it added to your life?

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by meetdonald(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2013
It is only in a morally degraded world that people will choose to have sex before marriage.... Oh wait!!! That's d era we live in!!!! grin

Kudos for thread owner for saying what's right and true.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by bknight: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2013
4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

shocked undecided

The bolded ranks among the most ridiculous things I have read on NL.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by isishouse: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Op,are u a virgin?because i'm looking 4 a virgin 2 marry here in naija.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by swezenberg(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2013
10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of intimate involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

No. 10 is very true for those who have fallen victims like me. You will continue to be tortured by those experience even in your marriage no matter how sparkling your wife may be. So for single guys who have not made this great mistake, abstain so that you won't live a life of guilt and torture all through your matrimonial life. It takes God's forgiveness and deliverance to stop you from looking out after falling a victim.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by stanchidi(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2013
U have jst said d truth. I pray we all understand these things as God helps us to abide by it. What will it profit a man or woman, boy or girl to destroy his/her destiny/future on the alter of very short pleasure. Let us all b aware dat we must reap whatever we sow. May God help us!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Adejubudollys: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] May the living God continue to restrict our thinkings and intentions from what is hurtful in his eyes. Amen. Don't be decieved, becos no fornicators or adulterers will inherite God's kingdom...... After death what next?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by MAURI: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. intimate activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of intimate involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

What a whole load of crap!!

“Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life”

So people who make the conscious choice not to marry because they have a different outlook on life concerning marriage, should never have sex?

The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

Even when it involves two consenting adults?

Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

It is either you love a person for who that person is or you don't. The person’ past notwithstanding! We all have a past. The most precious thing in any union / relationship is the individual’s well-being and happiness!! In the event you "think" that the core determinant of you loving a person is majorly based on whether that person has had previous sexual interactions or not, you should ask yourself if you REALLY love that person!

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by christaddicted: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by scarred9jan(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
tensor77:
And what is she missing. All the carousing and fornicating you've done as a man what value has it added to your life?

Dude.. Take a chill pill... I really don't know what ur so worked up about.. Someone cannot be unserious(coined) anymore.. And ur 'holier than thou' attitude sucks big time.. If you've never had sex or lustful thoughts before then u can cast ur stones.. But if you have.. Two words.. Phuck off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.