Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51141 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Mustay(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2013
pappilo: Nigerians are hypocrites. I can bet my life that 98% of the 253 people who liked OP's post are having or had premarital sex.
There's no defined criteria for liking or disliking a post. This is a classic case of OBJ vs GEJ - is the kettle really black as the pot stated?

There's this funny way people want to use "judge not" or "hypocrite" tag to prevent public opinion from encouraging right and discouraging wrong. There's something called #values @ethics #norms etc - that e'one doesn't follow it doesn't make it wrong either - 2 wrongs make no right!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ignis: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Rexeffiom:
Tell us the truth o *winks*
Honestly, Am saying the truth...
But you know 'truth is not absolute '
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2013
truth is everyone wants to do right and as apostle paul refers to 'the sin that so easily besets us' we end up easily doing wrong due to their habbits and surroundings. we know the truth and say it out but the doing is atimes hard. God help us. Amen
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2013
honesty is accepting your weakness and asking God for help to see you through and sincerely walking that path and associate instead with those that find it easy overcoming that weakness. make proper changes and it is my prayer for you to become champion
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2013
@thread i agree with people that are saying that pre-marital sex is wrong though i have engaged in several pre-marital sex!!!
But wetin dey pain me be say some chicks that still had sex last week coming here to say #team virgin# which kind of stupid team virgin be that?if she does not edit her post now!!!i will expose her!!!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
leavestory:
But wetin dey pain me be say some chicks that still had sex last week coming here to say #team virgin...
jeremiah i am reading places the house of God as first point of judgement call so i pity hypocrites in Nigeria
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by free37: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2013
hmmm..... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by ginaaskia4: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
As for me, I think it is better to avoid sex until d two couple are married. Many lives has gone due to sexual diseases, while some are still battling with life.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tensor77(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
bisiopinion:
My post is not for religious bigots but possibly a young guy or girl, who's considering having sex and is being told to sit down and read a bible. That's not going to help. At least know what your options are. If you want to wait fine, if you don't want to, that's fine also. There is nothing wrong with you.

Arrogant female poster talking a whole load of hogwash whilst spewing brainwashed Western Decadence. Get a life girl.
Fornication is immoral and children born out of wedlock as well as abortion is an inevitable consequence.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2013
tintingz: Are you a feminist? undecided
no i am not. However I do agree with some Black feminist views.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
LizzyAnn: my question is how can u tell a guy no sex when u re not a virgin U don't ve any excuse,may God save us its not easy to see a guy dat will accept that.
virgin or no virgin, a man who doesn't respect your decisions does not really love and respect you. Decent and unselfish men exist and they will never compare you to a product. Don't bother yourself dear.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
koyes:
virgin or no virgin, a man who doesn't respect your decisions does not really love and respect you. Decent and unselfish men exist and they will never compare you to a product. Don't bother yourself dear.

U wey dey advice person ....are u a virgin, freaking hypocrites undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
bisiopinion: no i am not. However I do agree with some Black feminist views.
I asked because you don't believe in marriage but sexx out of wedlock? Or am I wrong? undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Any girl you see is not a virgin to you? undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
tintingz: Any girl you see is not a virgin to you? undecided
O boy all this girls don fuçk tire..will now come to nairaland to form holy holy undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
O boy all this girls don fuçk tire..will now come to nairaland to form holy holy undecided
And how do you know "all this girls don Bleep tire" you check their punanee? True, some form a lot but Why judging without confirmation?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
tintingz: And how do you know "all this girls don Bleep tire" you check their punanee? True, some form a lot but Why judging without confirmation?

See this bad guy grin , so u belong to the team " testing before marriage "

Anyways na eyes know wetin go belle full stomach...I knw a virgin,by mere sensing them o!.. Sampling them na jus formality for me grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Double post
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

See this bad guy grin , so u belong to the team " testing before marriage "

Anyways na eyes know wetin go belle full stomach...I knw a virgin,by mere sensing them o!.. Sampling them na jus formality for me grin
LOLZ don't quote me wrong am not in your team of sampling before marriage...I only ask why judging without confirmation? If you don't know someone sexx statue don't judge.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
tintingz: LOLZ don't quote me wrong am not supporting your sampling before marriage...I only ask why judging without confirmation? If don't know someone sexx statue don't judge.

So u wana tell me nw that koyes na virgin? grin guy reason am well na ? grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

So u wana tell me nw that koyes na virgin? grin guy reason am well na ? grin
Do you know her? undecided
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
tintingz: Do you know her? undecided

I bow for u o ! undecided ...u nor get 6th sense? The sense of perception ?..... U dey learn keke grin grin
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
I owe you no explanation on whether i am or not. What i will never do is to use the sermon regarding hypocrisy to still disregard God's law and influence others with bad and selfish talk which is exactly what you are doing. What is the difference between the hypocrites and the jews who unrepentantly rejected Jesus Christ teachings and crusified Him? Absolutely NOTHING! So which category do you belong to? Rather than pointing fingers,you better repent and learn to OBEY God's law because He will never bend the rules for you.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

I bow for u o ! undecided ...u nor get 6th sense? The sense of perception ?..... U dey learn keke grin grin
Will you judge your sister if she's a virgin or not without her telling you? No offense intended just asking.

So any girl you see must have been sampled? That's so illogical and unreasonable.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
koyes:
I owe you no explanation on whether i am or not. What i will never do is to use the sermon regarding hypocrisy to still disregard God's law and influence others with bad and selfish talk which is exactly what you are doing. What is the difference between the hypocrites and the jews who unrepentantly rejected Jesus Christ teachings and crusified Him? Absolutely NOTHING! So which category do you belong to? Rather than pointing fingers,you better repent and learn to OBEY God's law because He will never bend the rules for you.
U still didn't answer the question, am not surprised though...cos it's always hard to answer, especially wen u knw deep down inside of u, that u like the KOKO.... Anyways one day breeze go blow and we go see fowl yansh tongue
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
U still didn't answer the question, am not surprised though...cos it's always hard to answer, especially wen u knw deep down inside of u, that u like the KOKO.... Anyways one day breeze go blow and we go see fowl yansh tongue
Speak for yourself because you and i are obviously not the same. Focus on spreading your lies and deceit while i work on my relationship with God and encourage others to do the same by speaking the truth. At the end of the day,we will see whether God will clap for you for claiming to be smarter than Him.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by vickyO(f): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2013
tensor77:
Arrogant female poster talking a whole load of hogwash whilst spewing brainwashed Western Decadence. Get a life girl.
Fornication is immoral and children born out of wedlock as well as abortion is an inevitable consequence.

Isn't that too harsh coming from a Christian??
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by hadizadeezy(f): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2013
hussainah lami:

I pray u don't test what will 4eva be a regret 2ur entire life
hahaha Amin oooo
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Orlahmidey(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
tintingz: I asked because you don't believe in marriage but sexx out of wedlock? Or am I wrong? undecided

lord. Grammar police 2. Just saw this. Nope, I don't see myself getting married. I never said I don't believe in it.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by vickyO(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
bisiopinion:

lord. Grammar police 2. Just saw this. Nope, I don't see myself getting married. I never said I don't believe in it.

Why na?

You seem lovely, some men will lick the ground to marry you.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
I know you can take a joke Vicky O.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.