Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (51138 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by enigmatique(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
phlame:

How old are U?
20+. Why? Anyway I may have to see you later coz my phone's battery is almost out of juice.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Norajones(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gals abeg hold urselves,,men can decieve u,,dey'll tell u dey dnt want or lyk virgins,,all na wash..kip urselves for d ryt person,,n sex shud happen on d ryt day..u can ignore d truth bt its still d truth..some even call virginity old-school,,and i ask wat makes it old?

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by phlame(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
enigmatique: 20+. Why? Anyway I may have to see you later coz my phone's battery is almost out of juice.

Wetin b 20+ Be specific...

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by scarred9jan(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bullocks.. Like seriously... While am not a womaniser I believe if two consenting adult want to do the 'thing' without the shackles called marriage they should feel free.. A lady being a virgin when she marries doesn't guarantee her hubby not looking outside and vice versa... An area 'osho free' can make a good wife, same goes for a playboy can be a faithful husband.. It all depends on the person's character..so to all consenting adults, have a sexful holiday.. But remember the BCs (be faithful, and if ur not use ur condoms, Abstinence obviously doesn't count)
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Diction10nairal: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
I waited,nd den she got ploughed
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by scarred9jan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
onila: Teamvirgin#

You don't know what ur missing *winking*
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by uchrikk(m): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

1. Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

Supported.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by hunter21(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
188 likes? exactly what are people liking, only number four makes anysense.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Truckpusher(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: See BEEF thread undecided am sure this is wat the ladies wana hear embarassed anyways its a free world, " ON TESTING BEFORE MARRIAGE I STAND" tongue

Some men will UnCloth their wife on the wedding night and start weeping...cos thats wen they wud realize that wat they married is counterfeit
Gbam.....i support you 100%

say who die ,i wan buy motor i no go test drive am?

in fact ,make that girl carry her toto go one corner jare that na expensive joke na cheesy
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by bokoarerams: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin
onila: Teamvirgin#
i will disvirgin all of u one by one. Try me by giving me ur contacts
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by scarred9jan(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=maurice1]
i hope u tell ur daughters or sisters to allow every man that comes their way to test them,STUPID HUMAN BEING,continue deciving ur self[/quot

Dude the only advice I would give my daughters (if I ever have, which seems unlikely) is that if they want to phuck around they should do it far away from my house. Like say if I were to be living in ikoyi they should phuck in ikeja or surulere..runs gals be person pikin na..
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Kennedyiheme: 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well thats ur opinion, i have my decisions to make, dnt care if kills me, i bare my own burden
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Rexeffiom(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
poshpimkiey: Virginity is a way of life. It is a choice,a virtue and not lack of opportunity.
Are you?
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by borntobegr8t(m): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Sunglow: HATER!!!!STOP HATING angry angry angry angry angry
why wud i hate on girls? undecided it's so obvious that u are not a virgin, u took my thread so personal like say i mention ur name...definitely one of those points touched ur nerve

I hope it's not number 1 gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by weezywee(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2013
Wack!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by weezywee(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
boko are rams: ;Di will disvirgin all of u one by one. Try me by giving me ur contacts
onila dey claim virgin...
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by unmask: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Wrong analogy, atomic bombs cause destruction, whether they are used well or not...

2. intimate activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development.
wrong again. In school the best students in my class, had sexually active lives

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage.
It's called the thrill of living on the wild side. It is sweeter when it is dangerous

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage
What is your advice to those that lost theirs through non-sexual means, e.g sports?

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children
A child is a child, or is it no longer a gift from above?

3 Likes

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by nopecin(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2013
nopecin: grin If you are a virgin pls comment or like....

Make I no believe say nah just 3 virgin the NL ooooo.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by teemy(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2013
got to rest but in the meantime, @readers could compare health risks of abstinents to those that engage in sex. even with condom use, the highest is 98% certainty and some ones will fall in the 2% as all claiming to be lucky. add herpes to the list.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Rexeffiom(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2013
ignis: Nice write up....
Am proud to be a virgin at my age now....
Tell us the truth o *winks*
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Rexeffiom(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2013
typicaltemi: True talk
True what? *SMH*
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by scentmarlc(m): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Hi all. I used to be a nairaland bystander till I took the bold step of being an active member tonight. Now, I will be glad if anyone can volunteer some tips on quoting, posting, ftc, and easy navigation on nairaland. As for the topic, I will be right back !!!!!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Grace2love: 4:33am On Dec 22, 2013
alizenbohr: Although this kind of message is not popular & widely accepted by many young people nowadays, it holds the truth that will set many free & help secure a fulfilling destiny without haunting regrets.
Pre-marital sex (in all forms) still remains one of the greatest hindrances to a glorious future & by God's grace, I won't be side-tracked from my purpose in life.
...So help me God.

I agree with you. Samson would have fulfilled greatly, premarital sex ruined his destiny. visit calvary for grace for remaining faithful till the day (wedding day) you give it as best gift to that precious man or woman.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nosu(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2013
The devils and the demons keep making the righteous feel they are more but with time, I am beginning to understand dat the righteous are actually not as few as they want us to believe.

NB: darkness has always fought light, but it hasn't won once. grin

Op - God will richly bless u. This didn't occur to me when I saw the annonying thread that son of perdition created.

I hv vowed to do it the right way and to do it the God way.

The just shall live by faith.

Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
PS 37:37

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by iornenge81(m): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2013
it is good, it is good we've all said, but can u say aiiiiiiiiiii if u are not a culprit. ;Dit is good, it is good we've all said, but can u say aiiiiiiiiiii if u are not a culprit.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Prodigalson1(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2013
All these guys wey dey claim holy virgin 4 here, na masturbation dem dey do. So f:_:ck all ya.
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Prodigalson1(m): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2013
All dese guys wey dey claim holy virgins 4 here, na mas_turbation(self-service) dem dey do. So f:_:ck all ya bloody mofos.

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by jossysmart86: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2013
True talk
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2013
Come Lord Jesus!
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by obamaobama: 6:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Gals don't even want to wait but taste bulala before marriage. no one wants to marry and meet a 2 inch prick.
atleast 2 inch prick is far better than contracting Aids
Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by wirinet(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Havilah93: In response to this thread created some days ago

https://www.nairaland.com/1561369/guyz-dont-ever-marry-girl

Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force. Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

2. Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

3. The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

4. Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

5. Those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases rampant today, as well as losing their fertility. Not just AIDS, but other common disfiguring diseases like herpes have no cure.

6. Some venereal diseases have no symptoms and many couples discover many years later that they became infertile because of these diseases. Infertility experts estimate that 80% of today's infertility is due to venereal diseases contracted before they married.

7. The best and only method that guarantees 100% against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases is to wait for marriage to have sex and maintain fidelity in your marriage.

8. Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

9. Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

10. If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

http://www.unification.net/tfv/tenreasons.html

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you angry

see bullocks, I have not read such nonsense for a very long time. This post will only make sense at a church sermon where any thing preached by the pastor is taken as Gospel truth without questions.

I know the OP did not write the above, but he/she should have read it properly before copying and pasting here, at least the original thread was original.
now let's even analyze the points.

Is the above quote a scientific statement, a Biblical fact or a spiritual pronouncement? because on all three it is a fallacy. do you even know what a force is? how is sex between 2 humans or even 2 animals able to have the power of atomic bomb?
Sex primary purpose is to ensure survival of a specie, so it is wired into our DNA. it is controlled by instinct, like hunger and fear. It is not controlled by the brains and so it can be suppressed temporarily but cannot be eliminated (that is in a healthy adult ).

Even spiritually, the most powerful creative force is imagination and not sex.

To continue later …

1 Like

Re: Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by pappilo(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2013
Nigerians are hypocrites. I can bet my life that 98% of the 253 people who liked OP's post are having or had premarital sex.

What OPs post doesnt take into consideration is that there are people who dont want to marry, those who cant find marriage partners and those who may marry late. So these groups of people should never have sex/ start having sex at 40?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.