Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48501 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Cutex01(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2013
olas24u: You people are so religious and it blinds you sense of reasoning

you've said it all
CASE CLOSED
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Delafruita(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2013
mikael78: Go to her page read the rest of her awful stories. ..she is ANTI-christian!! Don't mind her jor
all nigerians should be anti-christtian.infact anti-religion.what has religion done for us?how has it benefitted us?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Cutex01(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2013
In every nonsense there's an atom of sense
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2013
Delafruita: this isn't about pa olunloyo.
No,its not. But its about his daughter who is ovezealous in her ''finger pointing'' skills. People in glass houses shld not throw stones. She shld deal with her own shortcomings and stop developing a career in trampling people's names in the mud!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Tosyn007(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2013
See witch wey dey fear spiritual encounter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by paris10: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Before attacking the @op with scriptures and some common words like " touch not my anointed", " becareful or curse will follow you" , think deeply and be rational about your responses.

There's always some iota of truth in what doesnt make sense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by 299: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2013
cramjones: Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.
The other day you said you personally know the Obasanjo family and now this former govenor's daughter is your very good friend. Oga, are you still dreaming? Or is nairaland now fantasyland?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by shigoslim(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2013
The only things that pain me much is when ppl judge, while can't we fold our harms and see what the almighty God we do.

Some we said pastor Adeboye has not contribute anything to charity, society e.t.c everything happen around us has been made clear and understandable. The bible said who ever do good openly we be reward closely while who ever do for me closely i will reward him openly my fellow ppl while i will judging either Adeboye is wrong or bad, either Kemi is right or wrong live everything to God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by promisechild(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2013
rexbuton: if You cant spell simple 'coming', then i'd rather fail jamb on My own...
you not using the subjunctive well simply means you have failed jamb already

I'd rather failed not fail
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by elampiro(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
charlesazeh: Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye.

Cultist and Gay Pastor PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will be in Ibadan Monday. Since he is coming to leave my city with his CURSE, I hope his private plane crashes on take off at Alakia if curses rain that day. Post a comment and try disrespecting my views on my page and you will see the block button fast. Do you think Adeboye is an overstretched modern cultist who sells pure water, bread, schools with N635,000 a term tuition filled with cocaine addicted children and simply turned his congregation into religious bondage? The church is a business and not a place to fool and lie others.

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor/posts/566731216748025

The bold part got me thinking. There appears to be something between them. Do they know each other before?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by paris10: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
Cutex01: In every nonsense there's an atom of sense

I've posted my thought on this topic b4 reading urs. Same thinking... keep it up
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
promisechild: you not using the subjunctive well simply means you have failed jamb already

I'd rather failed not fail
Kai! U can lie oooo! Which one be i'd rather failed? Shoooo. Its just like saying i would rather went,ran and died.... Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2013
I wonder why you people on this thread are up in arms? If Adebayo is bothered by Koo's rant, why doesn't he sue her for defamation of character? Or is there any truth in what she says?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2013
charlesazeh: Kemi Olunloyo is the daughter of a former Oyo state governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo and below is what she said about Pastor Adeboye.

Cultist and Gay Pastor PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE will be in Ibadan Monday. Since he is coming to leave my city with his CURSE, I hope his private plane crashes on take off at Alakia if curses rain that day. Post a comment and try disrespecting my views on my page and you will see the block button fast. Do you think Adeboye is an overstretched modern cultist who sells pure water, bread, schools with N635,000 a term tuition filled with cocaine addicted children and simply turned his congregation into religious bondage? The church is a business and not a place to fool and lie others.

https://www.facebook.com/MadamGovernor/posts/566731216748025

When will this girl be free from the spirit of madness in her?

Just thank God that am not God,i would have allow the hands you use not to stop vibrating.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by claremont(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2013
She has a point, even though she put it across it a vile and abusive way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2013
elampiro:

The bold part got me thinking. There appears to be something between them. Do they know each other before?
I think so.Unfortunately,we Nigerians are not interested in reading and investigating facts.We are so lazy that we accept things at face value. Ever since president Goodluck Jonathan knelt before Adeboye for prayers,the pastor has been under vocal and print trashing from Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2013
The problem with Nigerians is that they always attack the messenger instead of critically analyzing the message. What a failed generation!-- NJC
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eluquenson(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2013
This is serious oh, we need to look at this lady statement in two ways undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by ncpat(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2013
let us be sincere, how many Nigerians can afford to pay that school fees for two of his or children if not the corrupt ones and criminals we have?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by D3BO9: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2013
terry G is a learner this kemi don run madt pass am azin Hhen eleyi gidi gan otifagboyo am a celestial by the way and I know E.A adeboye is the choosing one kemi should Go & Die no toripe olohun ofe iku eleshe afi koronupiwada
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Solowande(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2013
NO COMMENT, 4 IN GOD CASE NO APPEAL
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Delafruita(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
No,its not. But its about his daughter who is ovezealous in her ''finger pointing'' skills. People in glass houses shld not throw stones. She shld deal with her own shortcomings and stop developing a career in trampling people's names in the mud!
what do her shortcomings have to do with the fraud perpetrated under the canopy of christianity?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Ukutsgp(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Is this lady a witch or what? Or should i say mad?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Looooooo! I just visited her facebook page and some comments there cracked me up! Choi! The same babe who made a statement that NO man can satisfy her se*xually,and give names to her pu*ssy? I give up!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
Reski: how comes you always know everybody?

why wont dey know themselves?
Mad people know themselves now!
Am not moved
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Mekanus(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2013
4bobo: i thought she said she wanted to marry this december by all means after her so called v-i-b-r-a-t-o-r.s failed her. She couldnt get husband again and now looking for traffic on her fb page.. She is just frustrated. And mark my word, she will soon die of frustration.
Do u know that u're an ediot?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2013
SQURA: Why will nairaland give this mad woman undue attention she craves? you just lost my respect.
The Same reason they gave Okotie undue attention.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by lafflaff123(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Just curious. So what happened to free speech? again another mental slavery mentality in Nigeria that states men of God are on a level close to heaven so above talking to or reproach?

The other day I think it was Abacha's daughter that said something about Wole Soyinka and like a Million Pyrates members descended on her from all Media avenue available, so my question to those throwing stones at Kemi, what exactly is her offence? I have been Adeboye's sermons before and just like Mandela said, Adeboye has never claimed to be God or a saint.

So why do people feel others can't throw stones at him? The Whites brought Christianity to us but the way Nigerians, practices and worship their church leaders is so scary, even the Whites that brought Christianity to us will be wondering what type Nigeria practice.

Catholic is the oldest and largest denomination in the world. The Catholics are so powerful that they have their own country, and the Pope usually gets more insult that any church Head in the World and you don't see the Catholics going crazy. The last Pope that stepped aside was openly called a Nazi(he served under hitler in the second world war) he was openly to his face called gay too, and him and other Catholics kept shut without threatening that heaven will fall.

Say something about a Nigerian pastors? and those wallowing in poverty will come out to shout saying HOW dare you talk to an anointed man of God. Were you there when God anointed him? Men of God are humans like everybody else and are not above insults, and honestly if they or their church members can't take it, then they should change their Jobs to Herbalists so that they will not be known, and so not be insulted.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2013
Delafruita: what do her shortcomings have to do with the fraud perpetrated under the canopy of christianity?
It is this same reason that makes we Nigerians stagnant! We feel selfrighteous and mock other people,without trying to develope ourselves first.What fraud is it? Why can't she present the proof na!!! Why are we soo eager to soak up such without having open minds?
Someone who is morally bankrupt has no values to share,thats my point. Wif the vile words i read on her facebook page,i'm sorry to say,this lady is pathetic.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by cold(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2013
I like her frankness. Very refreshing in this day & age of religious discombobulated Nigerians with no sense of reasoning or discernment
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
It is this same reason that makes we Nigerians stagnant! We feel selfrighteous and mock other people,without trying to develope ourselves first.What fraud is it? Why can't she present the proof na!!! Why are we soo eager to soak up such without having open minds?
Someone who is morally bankrupt has no values to share,thats my point. Wif the vile words i read on her facebook page,i'm sorry to say,this lady is pathetic.
She mentioned a certain amount being paid as School fees per term/session. Is that not proof enough?
NB
I have never supported this Lady Kemi Omololu Olonloye, but my question to all these Corporate Affairs Churches is, "What where their G.O.s doing before they became 'Man of God'? What was there income before they entered the 'Vineyard'?"
Abeg no one should crucify me ohh.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by unclebuck(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2013
rexbuton: if You cant spell simple 'coming', then i'd rather fail jamb on My own...
Failure who wants to make others failure. mscheww! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Obi, Soludo Present As Pope Francis Ordains Okpaleke As Cardinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.