Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48481 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by buchibabe: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2013
Dis "mama" wit her sagged mouth is just looking for publicity.
Na wa o. See what deportation can do to one's brain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by solidman59(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Too much skunk and cocaine is bad for the brain!!! GBAM!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2013
299: The other day you said you personally know the Obasanjo family and now this former govenor's daughter is your very good friend. Oga, are you still dreaming? Or is nairaland now fantasyland?
did you not read the place a lady indicate that this man is FFK? are you suppose to be suprise if he knows all this people?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Sparklitta(f): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Mad person no get shame,na im family shame dey catch...sum1 pls put a leash on her! Yaba Left Tinz! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Delafruita: punished by who?for what?
don't blame them, brainwashed beings
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by IAMBREEZY: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
This girl is a psycho so their's no need taking her rants serious.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Amya(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
cramjones: Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.

Who the hell are you? You always claim to be friends with everybody.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2013
Oludrex:

I enjoy arguing wit christian cos its always same ending ... When they dnt hav fact to support their stand and they will most likely resolve to using abusive word on you.
exactly, worshippers of men who they don't even know wat dey engage in behind close door
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by IamDebola: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2013
She really wants attention... Well her kid sister, sorry her sister in soul Maheeda knows better than her in the attention seeking game. Maybe she needs to consult Maheeda and Cossy... Oloshi Eyan!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
What did her father do for his state?
at least her father came out clean as a corrupt politician and did not gather wealth for himself pretending to b a pastor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Amya(f): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2013
I don't understand all the criticisms this woman is getting. Is Pastor Adeboye God? As far as I'm concerned, he's a celebrity. Criticisms such as he's getting is simply part of the territory.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2013
This is not the first time Kemi Omololu is calling Pastor Adeboye, I just saw this link online where she alleged that The Redeemed pastor is a fraud.....
www.naij.com/news/31243.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adekoonlay(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2013
januzaj: Kemi u said it all,church is a business centre,pastors are now rapists,cultists and even thieves....pastors wont stp amazing me,a pastor even organised a beauty contest in his church jst to knw d most beautiful girl...cnt stp laughing...pastors are using private jets,exotic cars and their followers are using foot04,trekkingwagon and they ll stil pay tithe to those pastors
foolish people u know. I think I'm gonna lunch my own church too very soon. "omo boy need to get rich"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Damibanti: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=rexbuton]if You cant spell simple 'coming', then i'd rather fail jamb on My own...[/quote

Lmao..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by emmaihunzeyah: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2013
i pity for u kemi pomo or whatever u call urself cos the wrath of God must surely visit u and ur generation for insulting a man of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Damibanti: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Reski: how come you always know everybody?

Famzideen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by osuntolaf: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2013
John Frankling: Lmfao, I don't just know why abortion is illegal in this part of the world,
I wonder oooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Emmyk(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2013
Very soon now she'll come out, saying her account was hacked.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by sikwex11: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2013
Who is she to condemed the man of God. This woman is dead living. embarassedWho is she to condemed the man of God. This woman is dead living.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Brimmie: Ok, Kemi is a Psycho!!

But who dafuq is Enoch Adeboye?? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2013
Brimmie: Ok, Kemi is a Psycho!!

But who dafuq is Enoch Adeboye?? undecided
The only man who will not die but walk with God grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by penishardone: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2013
texaco1: lamentations of a dejected and frustrated soul. undecided

Well by cursing Pastor Adebayo, she already placed a curse on herself and generation. I believe she is the daughter of demon hence her utterance. I pray that God forgive her and make her a change person because we have God of mercy. She will surely come for confession and if she fails, hell is her destination.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by olas24u(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2013
So many damaged Nigerians!Religion is really a powerful tool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by cutebobo(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2013
rasojie: i dont have anything against the preacher man...but i am against the high fees paid by students of thier schools, what else do you want to preach, when you used tithes paid by your poor memebers for the building of the school, yet they cant attend, the church too should be a leading example and an agent for change,
. Idiot, na your papa go pay the lecturers abiii or na ur mama ass hole dem go put buy library books. U r off point. Say something else

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleFrank(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Okay ...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Delafruita(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
It is this same reason that makes we Nigerians stagnant! We feel selfrighteous and mock other people,without trying to develope ourselves first.What fraud is it? Why can't she present the proof na!!! Why are we soo eager to soak up such without having open minds?
Someone who is morally bankrupt has no values to share,thats my point. Wif the vile words i read on her facebook page,i'm sorry to say,this lady is pathetic.
KOO is a crazy,rude psychopath but that doesn't take away the fact she's entitled to her opinion.even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You want evidence of fraud?the man recently asked people to donate 1billion naira each.his schools are among the most expensive in this country
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Xriss: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
cramjones: Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.

FFK have you also slept with this woman?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by adeoladrg(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
To think that this woman is a pharmacist. *disappointed*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Buddhar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
This woman, what are the proofs for all your allegations against the man of God! You'd better repent before you end as daughter of perdition.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by chemicool: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Can you prove to me that he is a true man of God? You're a fool!

quote author=Olu'femi Abbey]It's just a shame that the 'bad eggs' among our contemporary pastors are given demon-possessed and unrepentant souls like Kemi the guts to riddicule and slander true Men of God. This is getting too far. She has completely given herself to the devil as instrument of distractions. Many things may be wrong with the Church presently but it is not a mortal's RIGHT to do say whatever thought comes into their mind.

While many may be frustrated with the rate at which scandals are rampant in the Church of God, what we can do is pray for her. Jesus owns the church, He can plant, grow and discontinue whichever assembly He wants...at His own time. We should be careful about what we say about the Church and her leaders. Let God be the ULTIMATE JUDGE.

Kemi Oluloyo needs our prayers. May God have mercy on her.[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2013

Shut up dude.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
There will be facts...i noticed this woman talks on facts but dont expose it...God forgive me....i doubt she would attack P Adeboye like this though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.