Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (48482 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Is Not Wrong / Daddy Adeboye Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

She mentioned a certain amount being paid as School fees per term/session. Is that not proof enough?
NB
I have never supported this Lady Kemi Omololu Olonloye, but my question to all these Corporate Affairs Churches is, "What where their G.O.s doing before they became 'Man of God'? What was there income before they entered the 'Vineyard'?"
Abeg no one should crucify me ohh.
I will not crucify u,we are having a discussion as matured adults. I can learn frm u.
Anyway,Adeboye was a lecturer at Unilag before becoming a full-time pastor.He has Phd in mathematics.I hope that answered ur question?
As for expensive school fees...come on! Which private university is cheap? The cost of running a university is not moinmoin job naa! So that story na wash! There are sooo many private universities out there that are more expensive than Redeemers Uni.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2013
Amya:

Who the hell are you? You always claim to be friends with everybody.

The guy wants everyone to think he's fani-kayode.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Istand(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
cramjones: Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.

since u said she is ur frnd, den u beta b careful wit ur lyf because a quote says "show me ur frnd n I'l tel u wo u re"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
cramjones: Kemi Omololu is a good friend of mine. I doubt she wrote this. If she did she must have some facts I may not know about.
AH HA! GOTCHA!!!FEMI FANI KAYODE, YOU ARE CURSED!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
I will not crucify u,we are having a discussion as matured adults. I can learn frm u.
Anyway,Adeboye was a lecturer at Unilag before becoming a full-time pastor.He has Phd in mathematics.I hope that answered ur question?
As for expensive school fees...come on! Which private university is cheap? The cost of running a university is not moinmoin job naa! So that story na wash! There are sooo many private universities out there that are more expensive than Redeemers Uni.
Yes that answers my qustion. Now what is actually the source of income of this Ex-University Lecturer to have enabled him establish Redeemers University and other business ventures and also helped him to acquire state of the art cars and even a Private Jet?
I don't really think that his pension (if any) from the University was that big.
NB
I respect all "Men of God" but I am not driven by religious sentiments and I will love to read an objective answer from you devoid of emotions.
Of course Private Universities are expensive, but when it is built by the income (AKA Tithe and offerings) of the poor and average income earners then it should b heavily subsidised to accommodate these ones.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by FISAYOADEX(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
This woman needs a very urgent and thorough psychiatric evaluation. I guess she is suffering from an idiopathic mental disorder. No insult meant though, it is just candid recommendation from a Doctor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by FISAYOADEX(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
This woman needs a very urgent and thorough psychiatric evaluation. I guess she is suffering from an idiopathic mental disorder. No insult meant though, it is just candid recommendation from a concerned Doctor.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

Yes that answers my qustion. Now what is actually the source of income of this Ex-University Lecturer to have enabled him establish Redeemers University and other business ventures and also helped him to acquire state of the art cars and even a Private Jet?
I don't really think that his pension (if any) from the University was that big.
NB
I respect all "Men of God" but I am not driven by relious sentiments and I will love to read an objective answer from you devoid of emotions.
Of course Private Universities are expensive, but when it is built by the income (AKA Tithe and offerings) of the poor and average income earners then it should b heavily subsidised to accommodate these ones.
How much is the ''so called'' offering? People keep nagging abt ''offering and tithes''. If it were based on that,RCCG would not hv gone global today. INVESTORS! The university is not owned by Adeboye,but RCCG. The school has a board of directors,please! People shld be careful hw they accuse others. If u really want to understand RCCG finances,pls talk to the church treasurer and auditor.
As for planes and jets...lol! You hv no idea! The man recieves gifts and favours without asking. The fact that a christian is wealthy does not mean he is a sinner.That is ''poverty mentality''.
The university was built by investors and lovers of Christ. Pls,never assume that those who made their little contributions are all poor masses.No!
People ask what Adeboye or the church has done? Must he publicize his acts? There are scholarships,welfare packages and other things. Must he feed the whole nation before we realise it? Anyway,humans are insatiable.
I feel every accusation shld hv a proof to back it up! This lady has been on Adeboye's case for some time now....i really dn't know.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by complete1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
U dont ave to insult her for what she has said,that is y der is freedom of speech,and i hate d trend of church members quick to rain insult on ppl dat says bad against der pastor,y not allow God to fight for him.kemi is but a child dat wants to say somthing and dont know wat to say so d only thing dat comes to her mind is to insult a well known man of God which will bring her a little popularity.Besides d man of God is married wit children so wat makes her think he's gay?SHE IS JUST A CHILD DAT NEEDS PROPER UP BRINGING
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by harjiboyede: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

NB
I respect all "Men of God" but I am not driven by religious sentiments and I will love to read an objective answer from you devoid of emotions.
Are you a christian Sir?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by John5117: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
Do u she really knew wat happen 2 d first pastor ov redeem @ oshogbo, at d beginn ov redeem.LEPROSY. and moreover d lesson of moses, aaron and mariam and dat ov elisha and d mockn children shud serve as a gud lesson. Cos heb 13:8, d God ov yextaday exist 2day nd 4ever. If i b u i go pray 4 real 4giveness, no b 4 u bt 4 ur children becos no b gehazi we cari am alone.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Slimmos(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
GeneralShepherd: I'm an atheist,but this Lady should arrested for libel and defamation of character! What rubbish
First time in History a Nigerian atheist didnn't insult a pastor or make riducle or joke of him....bro u spoke out of morals..not just some useless atheist dat will just com and start insulting evry now and then...bro once more nice post.....may Science and mars,Pluto,Jupiter all bless...above my God will bless u dis xmas season.......i guess u are a yoruba guy ba?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by harjiboyede: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

NB
Are you a christian Sir? Do they take offering in your church? Kindly answer those questions. I think I have answers to your questions. I also hate religion
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
hhmmmmmmmmmm...........NAWA OOO.....So someone can open mouth to say this?

I wonder if that day will ever come that some Nigerians will mind their business. You don't approve of a pastor/religion/practice, but there are lots of people who think otherwise. Ofcos you are free to voice your opinion about 'not liking' a particular issue.....but cursing? Abusing? That's just going too far. I spit on you 'kemi'....I wonder who go marry this kind razor mouth, hian!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
How much is the ''so called'' offering? People keep nagging abt ''offering and tithes''. If it were based on that,RCCG would not hv gone global today. INVESTORS! The university is not owned by Adeboye,but RCCG. The school has a board of directors,please! People shld be careful hw they accuse others. If u really want to understand RCCG finances,pls talk to the church treasurer and auditor.
As for planes and jets...lol! You hv no idea! The man recieves gifts and favours without asking. The fact that a christian is wealthy does not mean he is a sinner.That is ''poverty mentality''.
The university was built by investors and lovers of Christ. Pls,never assume that those who made their little contributions are all poor masses.No!
People ask what Adeboye or the church has done? Must he publicize his acts? There are scholarships,welfare packages and other things. Must he feed the whole nation before we realise it? Anyway,humans are insatiable.
I feel every accusation shld hv a proof to back it up! This lady has been on Adeboye's case for some time now....i really dn't know.
Please I am not accusing Rev. Adeboye of anything.
Now, assuming that the tithe of about 1000 members say in Benin is just N500, that means every sunday Benin parish gets N500,000. Multiply this by 12 for a year, that is N6,000,000.
I know RCCG has branches in all states of the Federation, multiply N6,000,000 by 37 that is N222,000,000. Please tell me again that the poor are not doing anything?

To the second bolded...... Are you trying to tell me that a man or woman who drives a car may be worth N4 or N5 million, will give a GIFT worth over N500million to another man all in the name of Daddy G.O.? I don't think so.
Without the poor in RCCG your pastors and Daddy G.O. will not live as large as they are living.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by simpleseyi: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
I am not in a position to judge if someone is a Man of God or but this lady is making me doubt our Men of God. This Kemi Olunloyo definitely has psychiatric problems as a result of rejection by the society and frustration. She once came to the social media to beg for a dicck, why can't our Men of God cure this lady of her psychiatric problems at least for the sake of her family or are we waiting until another nu-de (na-ked) woman is on our streets?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
harjiboyede: Are you a christian Sir? Do they take offering in your church? Kindly answer those question. I think I have answers to your questions. I also hate religion
Yes Sir, I am a Follower of Christ and I think that means a Christian. Being Christ Like.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

Now, assuming that the tithe of about 1000 members say in Benin is just N500, that means every sunday Benin parish gets N500,000. Multiply this by 12 for a year, that is N6,000,000.
I know RCCG has branches in all states of the Federation, multiply N6,000,000 by 37 that is N222,000,000. Please tell me again that the poor are not doing anything?
To the second bolded...... Are you trying to tell me that a man or woman who drives a car may be worth N4 or N5 million, will give a GIFT worth over N500million to another man all in the name of Daddy G.O.? I don't think so.
Without the poor in RCCG your pastors and Daddy G.O. will not live as large as they are living.
Do u know the number of ''full time'' pastors that get paid salaries monthly? Do u know how many millions of naira get spent on feeding masses during monthly and annual services? No.
The fact that i earn N10 a month is not an excuse for me not to pay tithe and offering.There is no excuse for robbing urself (i find it difficult to belive u can rob God,lol!) .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by doeying(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2013

cool story dear...cool story..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by PointB: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
The way she writes. Is she related to our very own Musiwa?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Slimmos:
First time in History a Nigerian atheist didnn't insult a pastor or make riducle or joke of him....bro u spoke out of morals..not just some useless atheist dat will just com and start insulting evry now and then...bro once more nice post.....may Science and mars,Pluto,Jupiter all bless...above my God will bless u dis xmas season.......i guess u are a yoruba guy ba?

Lol may the Spaghetti Giver bless you too.

You don't just come and start insulting people and make spurious claims without evidence it is pathetic! I appreciate it when people make claims with evidence

I am Ibo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by abbey72(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
i ask 4 GOD,s grace & mercy 4 her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
Do u know the number of ''full time'' pastors that get paid salaries monthly? Do u know how many millions of naira get spent on feeding masses during monthly and annual services? No.
The fact that i earn N10 a month is not an excuse for me not to pay tithe and offering.There is no excuse for robbing urself (i find it difficult to belive u can rob God,lol!) .
I can't remember where the Apostles where paid SALARY in the Bible. It got to a stage Paul admoninshed his listeners that anyone who will not work should not eat. Also Paul was never lazy and he provided for himself.
Now the Whites that brought Christianity to Nigeria never lived off the sweat of the poor..... Please remove sentiments. Tithing is good and it is recommended in the Bible that you should tithe. No arguement about that
But where people bring in thier tithe and MOGs use it to set up business ventures that does not benefit majority of those who are tithing is a wrong approach to Religion. And that is why we have every D,ick and Harry telling any gullible soul he or she sees that he is called to work in the Lords Vineyard.
NB
Two 'Evangelists' have approached me at different times (I do not know them before) and said to me that I am Called. But my reply has always been that "When God calls me, I will answer His call and the Call will be unmistaken". I can't imagine myself taken from those that have not and feeding on their sweat.
Pastors are meant to be SHEPHARDS IN THE LORD'S VINEYARD.
Someone should study 2 Thessalonians 3:6-8
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by harjiboyede: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

some percentage of this 50 50 naira offering is left in the parish, some percentage is sent to the province while a little percent is sent to national headquarter. Now do you understand
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by harjiboyede: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

some percentage of this 50 50 naira offering is left in the parish, some percentage is sent to the province while a little percent is sent to national headquarter. Now do you understand?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
harjiboyede: some percentage of this 50 50 naira offering is left in the parish, some percentage is sent to the province while a little percent is sent to national headquarter. Now do you understand?
So its the little percentage sent to the Headquarters that is used in Building The Redeemers University?...... Sorry, someone said they also have Investors (I am assuming business investors who wants a return on their investments)
And the private Jets are Gifts from people who love Daddy G.O. so so much.
NB
When will all our Daddy G.O.s in different 'Corporate Churches' decide to pull resourses together and 'FEED THE MULTITUDE'....... Will that be too much to ask?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
2 Thessalonians 3:8-10

8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by rezzy: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Iceberyln: wat is dis 1 sayn

Na upside down u take read am?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by GentleMimi: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

I can't remember where the Apostles where paid SALARY in the Bible. It got to a stage Paul admoninshed his listeners that anyone who will not work should not eat. Also Paul was never lazy and he provided for himself.
Now the Whites that brought Christianity to Nigeria never lived off the sweat of the poor..... Please remove sentiments. Tithing is good and it is recommended in the Bible that you should tithe. No arguement about that
But where people bring in thier tithe and MOGs use it to set up business ventures that does not benefit majority of those who are tithing is a wrong approach to Religion. And that is why we have every D,ick and Harry telling any gullible soul he or she sees that he is called to work in the Lords Vineyard.
NB
Two 'Evangelists' have approached me at different times (I do not know them before) and said to me that I am Called. But my reply has always been that "When God calls me, I will answer His call and the Call will be unmistaken". I can't imagine myself taken from those that have not and feeding on their sweat.
Pastors are meant to be SHEPHARDS IN THE LORD'S VINEYARD.
Someone should study 2 Thessalonians 3:6-8
Bros,when peeps give their offering,it is not forced out frm their pockets! If u can afford to give,fine! Have u had the opportunity to count and analyze church offering? I have. Its not the way we all think!
Offering is a law from the bible,but we are usually in a haste to condemn the old testament,so i'll not delve into that matter.
The fact remains that offering is voluntary.Pray on it before putting it in the church basket.Whatever the pastor plans to do with the money does not affect u negatively.It is our faith that speaks for us in the long run. Some of us think the offering we make in church gives us the right to look down on our pastors. I regard offering as a special priviledge......''that there might be meat in my storehouse''. Even if we dn't give,God will raise up people to do so. I never consider my ''wealth'' as a right. I consider it as a gift kept in my hands for a duration of time. Why should we not invest in the kingdom? Because a few bad eggs go into pastorial ministry for the money?
I pray we all experience a personal conviction in terms of ''giving''. I am a living testimony. It pays to give. Leave the unruly pastors to their fates.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by damigreat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
God will forgive her and show her the path of righteousness. These children of politicians mostly suffer from spiritual attack, hence the lady's predicaments. Google her life so far, she's a persona non grata in Canada, USA couldn't host her again and many more. God will deliver her in Jesus' Name. Amen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) by eagleeye2: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
GentleMimi:
Bros,when peeps give their offering,it is not forced out frm their pockets! If u can afford to give,fine!
Mimi, I just opened a thread. I will like your input in that thread. Here it is www.nairaland.com/1565286/agree-tithing-biblical-where-does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.