Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20716 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by pazienza(m): 4:24am On Dec 26, 2013
kettykin:

In little over 40 years and with only £20 and numerous scorched earth policies igbos have bounced back to control the destiny of the black race, igbos have given Nigeria the only gold medals it ever won in the Olympics, an igbo coach is on his way with an igbo studded team to give Africa its first world cup after conquering the African continent, igbos founded and control the third largest movie industry in the whole world Nollywood, igbo musicians Psquare and Don jazzy reinvented the nigerian music industry and are among the wealthiest entertainers in the African continent, an igbo lady Ngozi Okonjo Iweala one of the world most influential women is the first African to run the world bank as it's CEO, the igbo nation with only 5 core states produce more graduates, doctors , engineers than any other tribe in Nigeria and Africa that is igbos are the most educated tribe in Africa, an igbo economic team led by Soludo revolutionised the nigerian banking industry that has placed nigerian banks among the 7th biggedt banks in Aftica after years of lack lustre performance, a star studded igbo female tfootball team has conquered the African female football world and is the third best in the world, an igbo team Enyimba FC is the only nigerian team to have won the prestigious CAF cup back to back and igbo football star Sunday Mba was reputed to be number 28 best footballer in the world after helping nigerian team defeat star studded ivorien team. Igbo currently have 3 members of the British parliament
The largest retail market in Africa is owned and controlled by igbos
If Biafra leaves Nigeria, Biafra would have the third biggest film industry in the world and not nigeria.
Biafran football team would be heading to world cup and not nigerian team.
Biafra would be controlling more of the biggest and best banks in Africa and not nigeria.
Biafra would produce more engineers and doctors and teachers than nigeria.
Biafra and not nigeria would rule African entertainment industry, movies, music etc
Biafra and not nigeria would own the biggest oil and gas industry in Africa.
Biafra and not Nigeria would control the African sports festival medals table
Biafra and not Nigeria would control the retail business in Africa
Biafra and not nigeria would produce world class economist, bankers and politicians.
Biafra and not nigeria would be the giant of Africa

You make valid points, but your write up doesn't sound nice. We are talking about a Biafra that will likely include other smaller eastern ethnicities, yet your post made it seem like biafra is going to be all about Igbo, if i were an eastern minority, after reading this your write up, i can only conclude that biafra is going to be an Igbo dominated territory.

I suspect that it is sayings like the one you were saying above, that contributed to the failure of the first biafran attempt, you want to create a country for yourself and others, but your body language and words sends across a different message. Ndiigbo must learn to be more tactiful.

Btw, i am not a supporter of biafra, i am a firm believer of republic of Alaigbo, biafra to me is like a spilled milk, but for those of us that still want biafra, we must learn from the mistakes of the past. That your write up is a superb one,if we are talking about a Republic of Alaigbo for Igbos alone, but for a heterogenous biafra? That's a no no, you have to learn to carry other groups along, and not just along,but as equals.

Dalukwa.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Obiagu1(m): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2013
^^^

You are right.
For me, I prefer Biafra to Alaigbo because our history has intermingled deeply with our brothers down south.

Another reason I'm optimistic about Biafra is that most stable countries are either wholly homogeneous or has one dominant ethnic group.
A country with nearly equal groups and no major group will not work. Worst of if they are just two of such groups like Igbo and Yoruba in one country, they will just kill off each other.

NigerDelta will not work for two reasons:
Firstly, the Igbo is the largest (or second largest) ethnic group in the SouthSouth so can't go with the Igbo in it.
Secondly, many groups are of near strength and that means instability.

So the best option is Biafra where the Igbo is a major ethnic group but has smaller groups that, when grouped together, can neutralize Igbo's influence. It has every element of stability written over it.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shigoslim(m): 5:52am On Dec 26, 2013
I'm typical yoruba man, some fellow yoruba here it's seem they were yoruba of lagosian who has nver understand the real n original yoruba, who has never know either Yam is being harvested from tree or from yam tuber.

I 'll just state little how yoruba we survive without stupid oil, also for igbo who think they put for food on our table should get the fact here.

1 Yoruba are Agriculturalist who can cultivate n turn to production, we are already bless with all sort of things, we can plant cocoa, maize, gunie corn, Rice, Beans, casava, yam tomato, sugar Cain, grundnult, Mellon, e.tc.
2 talk of Agriculture live stock, in Nigeria yoruba produce the large quantity of Eggs, we are good poultry farming such as foul, goat, sheep cow even do the hausa!fulani brought their cow to south west for green pasture infact there is much to state in livestock production.

2 yoruba has already being bless by boundaries such as Benin republic along oyo state shaki town, exception of lagos see port, Ghana border e.t.c. For electricity generation come oyo state in iseyin local government where we have ikere gogde dam second largest in African

3 minerals resource we have iron, cement, gold in ofiki in oyo state, copper, rubers, oil in ondo
so much to state, let the country breaks so fast and see who we laugh last. Yeye igbo na them go surfer most.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: I want to hear you say for once, what you will do about your own future and stop being an unsolicited spoke person of others. Igbo nation are ready to go it alone without any À or B in tow. We don't know how clear we can make it for you lot that is still clutching on to failed Nigéria like à leech. You tend to spent so much time talking about what Biafra will become or what Efik wont do, than what Yoruba can do, that so Viewer and embarrassing.
Biafra can go with whoever they want but not with my part of Delta State - I'm Itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: Use your last life, ring your grammar school teacher.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:38am On Dec 26, 2013
One_Naira: I Promised Myself I'll Get Over This Addiction To NL Hence I Won't Make That Much Comments On NL But This Thread Just Had Me Laughing, I Just Have To Speak.

First Of All, The Suggestion Is Stupid (No Offense To The Biafra Advocates In China). But That's Not What Cracked Me Up, It's What I'm Seeing On This Thread Cracked Me Up. The Article And The Suggestion Is Regarding SS And SE Thus The Discussion Should Mainly Come From This Two RegionS Yet The People Contributing Most Are Yoruba. A Tribe With Zero Anything In Either Region. A Tribe Which Own Region, SW, Are Not In The Discussion. I Laugh Tire. Anytime There's A Discussion Of Disintegration, Whether It Came From SS Or SE Or Whoever, The People That Make Most Of The Discussion Are SW, Despite The Fact Majority Of The Time They Are Not Included In The Discussion. Therefore, It Begs To Say Why Are This People So Fucking Afraid To Be By Themselves? Why Are They So Afraid Of Disintegration? LMFAO. It's F2cking Pathetic. SMH And LOL.
Castrokins, how far?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2013
If the igbos want to go today nobody would ztop them but long.as they try to cling to the ss then its going to b a failed agenda
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

Edo is part and parcel of Biafra (Originally Southern Nigeria).

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1105998_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5[/img]
Stop being silly. Presen day Edo and Delta states were created as Mid-West Region in 1963 - four years before Biafra was declared by Emeka Ojukwu on 30-05-1967. The Governor of the Mid-Western Region in 1966, David Ejoor was appointed the same day as Ojukwu by Aguiyi Ironsi. The Biafran map drawn by Ojukwu never included Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kel4soft: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2013
iconize:
Sharrap you dix fool suffering from rabbis. When gaynaians and bantus dey insult 9ja wea u dey? See ya ogogoro mouth like biafra. Biafra ko bianca ni.

After my Dad fought a useless war on the Biafra side that made him lost almost everything. You want me to toe the same line? God forbid! Biafra is a pipe dream. I don't like Igbos cos of their mischievous nature.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft:

After my Dad fought a useless war on the Biafra side that made him lost almost everything. You want me to toe the same line? God forbid! Biafra is a pipe dream. I don't like Igbos cos of their mischievous nature.
This ogoni/ijaw drunkard, stop spamming the forum with your irrelevant hogwash

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kel4soft: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
This ogoni/ijaw drunkard, stop spamming the forum with your irrelevant hogwash

You are an Idiot!
If you want to go. Go but, leave Rivers State alone. You can as well convince 'Nkpokoro nmuu' to join you guys
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft:

You are an Idiot!
If you want to go. Go but, leave Rivers State alone. You can as well convince 'Nkpokoro nmuu' to join you guys
look there are many igbos in Rivers who will gladly join biafra anyday eg Etche, Ndoni etc. When the time comes you will realize you ogonis/ijaws are oYo. Nobody is forcing anyone. Rivers is not a monoethnic state, get that to your dumbskull.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2013
We wont accept any surrender this time o! grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by collynzo2(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: The last time you lot christined something Biafra or being led by à Biafra tongue in cheek, was after Super Eagles first match in the AFCON with Keshi. Guess what? You all even couldnt bring yourselves to celebrate, when they won it, because of calling it Biafra national team right after their first game that ended in a drab draw. So, here we go again.
Insightful!
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Emperor007: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: [s]We wont accept any surrender this time o! [/s]grin

^^^

There's will no Bakassi to negotiate with or trade by barter, better put.

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@

one naira

One_Naira: 10:35pm

the bold in the quote is a fear in pretence lipsrsealed they know it!

I Know And Also Because Of Oil. Nothing More, Nothing Less. They Confirmed It On This Thread. I Pray SW Finds Oil In Their Land Because Just Like North, They Seem To Desperate For Oil. Taa That Sh1t Is A Curse
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Biafra can go with whoever they want but not with my part of Delta State - I'm Itsekiri.

Lmfao At This Boy Still Pretending To Be Iteskiri.ROFLMFAO

Honestly, You Are The Most Pathetic Nigg@ On NL, Right After Alj_Harem. LOL. Shame Still Have Not Caught You. You're Are NOT Deltan, Never Been, Never Will Be. Repeat That Word Multiple Times To Yourself. If You Need Help Finally Allowing Shame To Touch You, I Can Repeat The Busting of Changing Ethnicity Three Times On NL That You Did. F2king Pathetic. My God. ROFL
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Emperor007: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: We wont accept any surrender this time o! grin

^^^

Be specific on your " We ", are you referring to Yorubas & Northern Muslims, or the West ( U.S.A, Russia, France etc ) or your Islamic brothers ( Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia etc )?

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

Edo is part and parcel of Biafra (Originally Southern Nigeria).

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1105998_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5[/img]

Actually No It Wasn't. The Same With Delta. I Used To Wonder Why Ojukwu Never Included AnioMa In Biafra Despite Many Of Us Fought For Biafra, My Uncle Included, It Is Actually Of Recent I Learned His Reason. Ojukwu Had No Hand In The Leadership Of Either State. The States Ojukwu Declared Biafra Were The Area He Led Aka Eastern Region. Edo And Delta Were Unfortunately Part Of Western Region. Thank The F2king God The Heros That Fought For Mid West Creation Got Us Out Of That Western Hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

Orlando Olodo,

The Itsekiri shall be forcefully evacuated from their present homeland to Republic of Oodua.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Which oil do you people have in SE dat you wont allow us to rest? 2 drops of ofe?

There is oil in ondo and lagos just discovered oil but yet to be explored, still we act as if its nothing. You clowns/comedians are trying to make us believe your 2 drops of oil can be measured to what the SS have which you know its a lie thats why you are fighting tooth and nail to marry them. Fyi, the north has oil too.

Who is dat fool saying igbo smoking people control nollywood? Have you forgotten that there is a yoruba and hausa arm? You guys cant even speak your language in "your movies". You only dominate in the english part of nollywood which consist of other tribes, even ghanaians eg olu jacobs, joke sylva, omotola, funke akindele, femi brainard, yemi blaq, majid, van vicker, ini edo etc.

As for music, mention the most successful musicians in nigeria and see whether yorubas wont dominate dat list. Yoruba language is the official language for nigerian music. 75% of hit songs in nigeria and africa are in yoruba language. Angelique kidjo, a benin republican won 3 grammy awards singing in yoruba language. Don jazzy, dr sid, dprince, psquare, chidinma etc all have hit songs in yoruba language.

As for football, keshi brought tribalism into it and its going to affect him at the world cup.

You ibos are suffering from low self-esteem, you never think you'd amount to something such that when you achieve a little success you act as if you are in heaven. What you just achieved...many have forgotten they achieved such.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

The Itsekiri shall be forcefully evacuated from their present homeland to Republic of Oodua.
...same way all fake ibos in SS will be sent packing to SE.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2013
One_Naira:

Lmfao At This Boy Still Pretending To Be Iteskiri.ROFLMFAO

Honestly, You Are The Most Pathetic Nigg@ On NL, Right After Alj_Harem. LOL. Shame Still Have Not Caught You. You're Are NOT Deltan, Never Been, Never Will Be. Repeat That Word Multiple Times To Yourself. If You Need Help Finally Allowing Shame To Touch You, I Can Repeat The Busting of Changing Ethnicity Three Times On NL That You Did. F2king Pathetic. My God. ROFL
If you are angry that my dad is Itsekiri and my mum Yoruba (Owo), and that I can claim Yoruba, you may "go and die."
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1: ^^^

You are right.
For me, I prefer Biafra to Alaigbo because our history has intermingled deeply with our brothers down south.

Another reason I'm optimistic about Biafra is that most stable countries are either wholly homogeneous or has one dominant ethnic group.
A country with nearly equal groups and no major group will not work. Worst of if they are just two of such groups like Igbo and Yoruba in one country, they will just kill off each other.

NigerDelta will not work for two reason:
Firstly, the Igbo is the largest (or second largest) ethnic group in the SouthSouth so can't go with the Igbo in it.
Secondly, many groups are of near strength and that means instability.

So the best option is Biafra where the Igbo is a major ethnic group but has smaller groups that, when grouped together, can neutralize Igbo's influence. It has every element of stability written over it.

Bros anything short of Republic of Alaigbo in case of disintegration of Nigeria shall amount to human blunder of calamitous magnitude. I shall not mind a confederation with certain groups in south-eastern Nigeria as long as such groups are willingly wished to merge.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: ...same way all fake ibos in SS will be sent packing to SE.
sounding like a lunatic will not change the fact that you guys are the parasites pls come and chase delta igbos away if ur mama born u well
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros anything short of Republic of Alaigbo in case of disintegration of Nigeria shall amount to human blunder of calamitous magnitude. I shall not mind a confederation with certain groups in south-eastern Nigeria as long as such such groups are willingly wished to merge.
they dont want to merge with you treacherous people. How did i know? Cos they dont talk about such nonsense.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

Oodua Republic will cover all descendants of Oduduwa in Edo and Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: sounding like a lunatic will not change the fact that you guys are the parasites pls come and chase delta igbos away if ur mama born u well
them no send una. Ask agbor man say shey him be igbo make you see him reaction.

If them born ur mama and papa well make you go drive itsekiri comot for delta.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: ...same way all fake ibos in SS will be sent packing to SE.

sheeggs

An idiotic numskull such as you that detests his/she ancestral pedigree should get lost when issue of so-called SS is discussed. What is your imbecilic ethnicity? Are you also a deformed Itsekiri in an aberrant denial of his/her ethnicity?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Oodua Republic will cover all descendants of Oduduwa in Edo and Delta states.
...and also kogi state while delta igbos will go with SS thereby abandoning Biafra just like they constantly deny they are igbo.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

sheeggs

An idiotic numskull such as you that detests his/she ancestral pedigree should get lost when issue of so-called SS is discussed.
what is this old biafra war loser talking about?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.