Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20722 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Oodua Republic will cover all descendants of Oduduwa in Edo and Delta states.

Orlando Olodo.

I guess you need be informed Republic of Oodua will not be allowed to share border with Republic of Alaigbo.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: what is this old biafra war loser talking about?

Sheeggs

Are you also a deformed Itsekiri in an aberrant denial of his/her ethnicity
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Sheeggs

for real, itsekiri with too many ID typical of them
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Sheeggs

old man, am a yoruba boy and i dont smoke IGBO.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
If it's the wish of a majority of the peoples of the Old Eastern region to breakaway, no other part of Nigeria should be opposed to it, and vice versa.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: Which oil do you people have in SE dat you wont allow us to rest? 2 drops of ofe?

There is oil in ondo and lagos just discovered oil but yet to be explored, still we act as if its nothing. You clowns/comedians are trying to make us believe your 2 drops of oil can be measured to what the SS have which you know its a lie thats why you are fighting tooth and nail to marry them. Fyi, the north has oil too.

Who is dat fool saying igbo smoking people control Btw:nollywood? Have you forgotten that there is a yoruba and hausa arm? You guys cant even speak your language in "your movies". You only dominate in the english part of nollywood which consist of other tribes, even ghanaians eg olu jacobs, joke sylva, omotola, funke akindele, femi brainard, yemi blaq, majid, van vicker, ini edo etc.

As for music, mention the most successful musicians in nigeria and see whether yorubas wont dominate dat list. Yoruba language is the official language for nigerian music. 75% of hit songs in nigeria and africa are in yoruba language. Angelique kidjo, a benin republican won 3 grammy awards singing in yoruba language. Don jazzy, dr sid, dprince, psquare, chidinma etc all have hit songs in yoruba language.

As for football, keshi brought tribalism into it and its going to affect him at the world cup.

You ibos are suffering from low self-esteem, you never think you'd amount to something such that when you achieve a little success you act as if you are in heaven. What you just achieved...many have forgotten they achieved such.

You Seem To Be The One With The Biggest Inferiority Complex. You've Whined Since Page 1 On A Subject That Does Not Matter To You And You're The One Attesting Una Are Desperate For Oil. Oil, Oil, Oil, That's All You've Shouted About Since You Started Typing. btw: SW Has No Oil. You Know It. The Ondo Oil Was Stolen And Given To You People By Obasanjo. It's All Good Bayelsa Leaders Are Not Freting About It. Or Maybe They Are, After All GEJ Is Trying To Fix The Oil Theft Your Leaders Did And That's Why They All Ganging Up On The Nigg@. As For Lagos, LMAO. Oil In That State Is Just On Paper. It Ain't Even Worth Talking About. Lmfao At Lagos Got Oil.

As For Nollywood. It's All Good. I Can See Your Pain. I Know It Hurts Knowing The Ones Dominated By Igbo Is The Only One Well known And Making Most Money. Ndoo. Someone Hand Him A Tissue Paper.

Your Quote About Music Is The Only Thing In Your Post That Interest Me. SMH And No F2king Wonder The Entire African Continent Hates Nigeria And Find All ya'll Nigga As Ethnocentric And Ignoran MF. Get Out Of Your Ignorance. 75% Of African Music Are In Yoruba Language? Are You F2king High? There Are Thousands Of African Languages In World. Majority, If Not Most, African Countries Don't Know WTF Yoruba Is Or What It Sounds Like. Kidjo Spoke Yoruba Because She Grew Up Around Yoruba Indigenous Of Her Country And Yoruba Is One Of The Language In Her Country. Anyone That Love And Listen To All Type Of African Music Be It North, West, Central, East Or South, Be Tribal Or Non tribal, Like Myself, Know That's Like The Most Stup1D And Ignorant Comment Thus Far. As For Rest Of The Musician You Listed. All Are Nigerians And They Tried To Make It First Where They Reside Aka Lagos. Once They Achieve It, They Stopped (Ex:Psquare). Since Psquare Became FamousHave You Ever Heard Them Speak Yoruba In All Their New Singles. I Know I Haven't Unless They Collaborated With A YourBa Musician. That's How The Music Industry Is? That's Why Timaya Spoke Mostly In Igbo When He First Came Out. Why Flavor Speak Nothing But Igbo. Why Tuface First Single And Most Popular Single Had Igbo Words. Why The Ghanaian Highlife Musician That Were Living In Nigeria Prior To Ghana Must Go Saga Sang Majority In Igbo. Why Psquare Allowed Matt Houston To Take Over There Song And Sang The Whole Thing In French Cause They Are Trying To Make It In France Now. ddDude I'm Not Even A Music Mongrel But Even I Know How The Game Is Played. If You Are Going To Talk About The Industry, At Least Learn The Game. The Music Portion Of Your Whole Comment Is The Dumbest Sh1t I've Heard. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by papparatzzi2013: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Alaigbo yes; but Biafra died decades ago, when your fathers surrendered, after heavy pounding.

Other smaller ethnic group in SS are wiser now. They know your greedy and covetous ways. They will never agree to be part of your deceptive criminal minded and covetous domineering Biafra.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2013
@One_naira

you have no point.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Alaigbo yes; but Biafra died decades ago, when your fathers surrendered, after heavy pounding.

Other smaller ethnic group in SS are wiser now. They know your greedy and covetous ways. They will never agree to be part of your deceptive criminal minded and covetous domineering Biafra.
they should form alaigbo and leave minority tribes out of their scam.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Ibos have finally lost this thread. Bye, am off to destroy the next ibo thread grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft: Biafra is dead and buried. There is no way, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa and Cross River will accept to merge into the SouthEast to one country.

1. Which state host the capital?
PH? Enugu? Calabar? Uyo? Benin?

2. What happens to the minority groups in these regions? I.e Auchi, Ogoni, Ikwerre etc.

3. We cannot separate peacefully, the Senate President will be the first to carry gun to make sure we remain one Nigeria.

Ur questions don't have main clauses.
ha erijuro afo
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
If you are angry that my dad is Itsekiri and my mum Yoruba (Owo), and that I can claim Yoruba, you may "go and die."

You Didn't Remember Your Father Is Iteskiri Until Deltan Started Clowning YouAnd Telling You To Butt The F2k Out Of Delta business. Infact, You Were Claiming Something Else And Your Region Before That Incident.

The Fact You Don't See How Pathetic It Is That You Are Denying Who You Are And Denoucing Your Own Father And Desperately Trying To Create A FakeFather All Because Of Pretense On An Anonymous Forum Is F2king Sad. And The Fact, That People Are Using It To Clown You Is Even Sadder. SMH. Tufiakwa

Anyway, Count Yourself Lucky Cause I'm Stopping Now. The Way I'm Moving Now Is The Reason They Banned Me Multiple Times On This Stup1d Forum and The Reason Why I Just Got Of A ban. I'm Trying To Repent And Not Trying To Get Banned Again So I'm Done For Today.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2013
TribalEAST: the oyel is the reason you want SS to join you dubious people. You gej gives a damn about you people other than re-election? Do you think he has the power to drag the people of SS into that unholy alliance?

The only time ndigbo want biafra is when they think the oil region will join them. Dreamers.

igboland has much oil in IMO and abia.
untapped oil exist in anambra and ebonyi.
Igbos have lived off oil proceeds for 43 yrs now, so y do u think Biafra will be so dependent on oil like lazy Nigerians who cannot sustain refineries .
Biafra during its war with world powers distilled her own oil but Nigeria in peace times can't.
Can u see a diff btw light and dark

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2013
TribalEAST: then why are you people queueing behind gej, an ijaw man?

he has political power nah, not a tribal power.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2013
God I pray you provide succor to yorubaland so they finally learn how to stop coveting other people's resources.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Oodua Republic will cover all descendants of Oduduwa in Edo and Delta states.

There's A Reason Why Mid West Was Created and Advocated By People Of The Two States. Just A Reminder Mr. I Wannabe Deltan
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
My opinion is that if the igbo's want to sucessfully achieve their secessionist agenda they should zero their mind on the ss accompanying them for as long as oil remains our main source of revenue the. ss must remain in nigeria
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: God I pray you provide succor to yorubaland so they finally learn how to stop coveting other people's resources.

I With You On That Prayer
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: God I pray you provide succor to yorubaland so they finally learn how to stop coveting other people's resources.

Ode..

Which resources are Yoruba coveting..?

The truth is most Yorubas can't wait to get rid of the last Ibo man on Yoruba soil...or at best...to treat them as foreigners.

I've deliberately stayed off this thread until I saw this your oaf comment.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Even the present day Delta State was not part of Biafra. In fact the whole of today's SS was not part of Biafra. By 27 May 1967, South Eastern State (today's Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states) was created with U. J. Esuene as Governor; Rivers State (today's Rivers and Bayelsa states) was created with Alfred Diette-Spiff as Governor; and East Central State (today's Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states) was created with Ukpabi Asika as Administrator. It was only three days later on the 30 of May 1967 that Chukwuemeka Ojukwu declared Biafra.

olodo.
the Biafra so declared didnt it include rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa and cross river.
who was the chief of army then? was he nit efik?
All these yorubas sef
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OkBounce(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
ikeyman00: @@

before the deadly south west press start to spit their venom can someone tell us the reason they have gone from Bendle igbo to south south and now to niger delta

the oduduwa are really haters indeed!
My brother that is quite ridiculous,from bendel igbo to delta igbo>Niger delta>south south(only in the Zoo do we have south-south as a coordinate)hausa&yorubas are indeed crafty,so much for rule and divide.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ode..

Which resources are Yoruba coveting..?

The truth is most Yorubas can't wait to get rid of the last Ibo man on Yoruba soil...or at best...to treat them as foreigners.

I've deliberately stayed off this thread until I saw this your oaf comment.
with/without 'oyel'?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: what have you guys done 4 africa to be called nigeria's backbone? Is it your landlocked area dat nigeria and africa depends on?

The biafrans in Nigeria is what is making the nation tick.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Biafra can go with whoever they want but not with my part of Delta State - I'm Itsekiri.

The Igbo man that led the "Igbo Coup" of 1966 was from Delta State, anioma is part of us.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
with/without 'oyel'?

Truth is Yorubas have enough oil...but the most important resource of the region is not oil.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
They know yorubas lack resources.
The human resources esp.
they will use media propaganda to bathe themselves in odua republic
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo.

I guess you need be informed Republic of Oodua will not be allowed to share border with Republic of Alaigbo.
DementedGull, whether Oodua Republic shares boundary with Iboland means little or nothing to me. I'm interest in every omo karojire (Yoruba) being part of the Republic. There is currently a wave of self determination going on among the Itsekiri in Warri, championed by the OPC.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
CFCfan: If it's the wish of a majority of the peoples of the Old Eastern region to breakaway, no other part of Nigeria should be opposed to it, and vice versa.

You should be talking of old East Central State.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2013
One_Naira:

There's A Reason Why Mid West Was Created and Advocated By People Of The Two States. Just A Reminder Mr. I Wannabe Deltan
Mid West was created to clip the wings of Awolowo in 1963. This was four years before Ojukwu declared Biafra on 30-05-1967. Even at Governor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of Bende State was an Awolowo disciple.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Truth is Yorubas have enough oil...but the most important resource of the region is not oil.
so what then? owambe, cocoa, Indian hemp or human resources? what? and where is the enough oil? Remember all those oil pipelines to Lagos from SS will be cut off.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

olodo.
the Biafra so declared didnt it include rivers, akwaibom, bayelsa and cross river.
who was the chief of army then? was he nit efik?
All these yorubas sef
You are big fool, Ketoprofen. 12 states were created on 27/05/1967, Ojukwu declared Biafra on 30/05/1967.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2013
One_Naira:

You Didn't Remember Your Father Is Iteskiri Until Deltan Started Clowning YouAnd Telling You To Butt The F2k Out Of Delta business. Infact, You Were Claiming Something Else And Your Region Before That Incident.

The Fact You Don't See How Pathetic It Is That You Are Denying Who You Are And Denoucing Your Own Father And Desperately Trying To Create A FakeFather All Because Of Pretense On An Anonymous Forum Is F2king Sad. And The Fact, That People Are Using It To Clown You Is Even Sadder. SMH. Tufiakwa

Anyway, Count Yourself Lucky Cause I'm Stopping Now. The Way I'm Moving Now Is The Reason They Banned Me Multiple Times On This Stup1d Forum and The Reason Why I Just Got Of A ban. I'm Trying To Repent And Not Trying To Get Banned Again So I'm Done For Today.

Old Boy dem go ban you again ooo, u no know say na yoruba get ds forum?
Nairaland is now fulfiling the wishes of people in SW, anything Anti-GEJ and anti-Igbo
I'm earnestly waiting for Linda to set up her political blog so as to ballance things up.
I've given up on NL long time ago, it has long lost its credibility in SE, SS and MB

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007 / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.