Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20674 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

Maybe it's because there are Igbos in Igbo-etche,Rivers state..in Asaba (Massob has a strong base there), people like Nzeogwu and Achuzia are from there.... Have you exorcised this people from the SS or are you just playing ostrich

You have Ibos in Lagos, Ondo, Kano Benue state maybe you should include those states too. Massob has a strong base in Ojo LGA of Lagos maybe its also Biafra territory

Its simple declare your republic of Iboland and dont attach yourself to anyone else.

I heard one place in Delta state Olukunmi are descended from Yoruba do you think Yorubas would be ataching themselves desperately to them?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Igbos should go but they should leave SS out of their pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

You have Ibos in Lagos, Ondo, Kano Benue state maybe you should include those states too. Massob has a strong base in Ojo LGA of Lagos maybe its also Biafra territory

Its simple declare your republic of Iboland and dont attach yourself to anyone else.

I heard one place in Delta state Olukunmi are descended from Yoruba do you think Yorubas would be ataching themselves desperately to them?

dayolodo

Do you want Republic of Oodua to cease to exist before it is declared? There is nothing anywhere in Igbo land which could be within the reach of Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by cashkid18(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
lakhadimar: MAY PIGS EAT YOUR MOTHERS VAG!NA
i know dt it is nt u dt is typin dis nonsense bt d spirit of alcoholism in u,so i wont tak u serious..
Moreover,i was told dt pple who cal oda pple's parents names are those dt wia raised in a broken home so for dt i wont insult ur moda cuz i was taught to respect one's parents..Drunkard lik u are meant to b ignored

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ordinary humans dont develop a country, educated humans develop a country.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

See what free education have caused. You can't even reason sensibly. Gowon's state division has ripped up your brain.

There are Israelis in Germany, USA and Ghana. Have those places been declared Israeli territory?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u: re you saying you were the one that handed over Biafra to the federal side?
Yes.
But many believe that General Philip Effiong handed over Biafra to General Olusegun Obasanjo. Is that not correct?
No, it is a mistake that many people are not aware of up till today. I was the one who handed over Biafra to Obasanjo and Bisala. Effiong’s role was going to Lagos to meet General Yakubu Gowon with some of our Biafran officers. And also reading the script which I prepared. I planned it that they should start from 9a.m. announcing that we had sent emissaries to the war fronts to meet Nigerian commanders so that everybody should lay down their weapons. That speech that we prepared was given to Effiong to read because if I should do that, the Nigerian side will misinterpret it that possibly there was a coup in Biafra. So, to avoid that misinterpretation, we had to ask Effiong to read it. Because when Odumegwu-Ojukwu was leaving, he specifically told Effiong to represent him, while my job was to take care of the Army. I was the person in charge of the Biafran Armed Forces. So, I was the one that actually handed over Biafra and not Effiong. Again, when the war ended, I was very visible. For instance, all the documents that Danjuma said that Gowon requested that I should sign, I signed them all. These included when Danjuma said that Gown asked that I should prepare a document of what I would like to do. I did all that and part of that document was what later led to the establishment of PRODA in Enugu. I also reported at the Board of Inquiry headed by the then General Adeyinka Adebayo. There I was told that one of the reasons why I was being detained was for the protection of my life. But I asked them, ‘Protection against who?’ Well, they said that so many people were against me, especially the way I ended the war. So, for tempers to cool, according to them, I was kept in detention for seven years. But for me, I have always said that I don’t have any regrets over the war. Beside, I owe it as a moral duty to those whom I led through the war, especially with their situation today. They have not been compensated.
Who said this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Who said this?
Achuzia
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Are the Igbos in Lagos and Ondo now indigenous to those states?. Good Gracious!....maybe the Biafrans will consider hoisting the Rising sun in Alaba and other places with high Igbo population density. I learnt they did it during the June 12 crisis when you had your problems with the Hausas.
An OPC member misfired and killed an Igbo businessman in Mile 12, Alaba boys went berserk and started hoisting Biafran flags in Alaba, your Obas and high chiefs had to come pleading, begging them to sheath their swords. To pacify them, they even gave them more lands...free of charge grin grin . It's in the archives. If you say Alaba and Ladipo are Biafran territory, why should i contest.
As the Ogojaman will say-- 'Nyo koli nyo tena ?' meaning 'you give mouth chop...mouth refuse? ' grin grin grin

BTW, i heard OPC is currently holding an Owambe in Warri. E be like say i go enter there tomorrow go chop kpomo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
^^Beer parlour gist

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: ^^Beer parlour gist
google it with your stolen phone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
How come we dont hear SS people saying they want to join biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:
google it with your stolen phone.
post a link, igbo smoking man.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Jman06(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
I don't support the idea of creation of Biafra! All i want is true federalism. Let the south south have their oil and the south east become the industrial hub of Nigeria. The north should go back to their farms and the west? Oop! Ok, we can employ them as teachers in our schools and maids in our households. One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lagos and abuja are included in alaigbo map grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: post a link, igbo smoking man.

I don't do free education stuff, in certain countries people pay thousands of dollars to get enlightened.
You have the freedom to prove me wrong...do your research grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: I don't support the idea of creation of Biafra! All i want is true federalism. Let the south south have their oil and the south east become the industrial hub of Nigeria. The north should go back to their farms and the west? Oop! Ok, we can employ them as teachers in our schools and maids in our households. One Nigeria!
did you drink too much xmas paraga?

If you are people are industrious, why cant they develop alaigbo, the landlocked area?

By january, ifesinachi buses will be bringing youths fleeing alaigbo in their thousands to lagos to sell lacasera, gala and caprisonne to their yoruba hosts in expensive cars in lagos traffic and after 2 years of service they get deported as destitutes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jman06: I don't support the idea of creation of Biafra! All i want is true federalism. Let the south south have their oil and the south east become the industrial hub of Nigeria. The north should go back to their farms and the west? Oop! Ok, we can employ them as teachers in our schools and maids in our households. One Nigeria!

The south west have cocoa,rubber,timber,oil ,manufacturing etc sea port ,Human resources.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

I don't do free education stuff, in certain countries people pay thousands of dollars to get enlightened.
You have the freedom to prove me wrong...do your research grin grin grin
its just like telling me you have a mansion but keep sleeping under apongbon bridge and still have the effrontery to tell me to go make research about your mansion.

You smoke 2much igbo.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-killer, help me finish these Igbos joor
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: Ibo-killer, help me finish these Igbos joor

Seems like you are loosing it. You are joking with a ban from the Politics section. Make i leave you and your plate of gbegiri. grin grin

Abeg, where are the intelligent contributors on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by MontaySingh: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
These ibos are so foolish.Are you thinking GEJ will jump onto such perilious ship because he knows he can not win 2015 election?You are day dreaming.Is better you fight for self and dont mind their oil money.........
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

Seems like you are loosing it. You are joking with a ban from the Politics section. Make i leave you and your plate of gbegiri. grin grin

go back and read all ur posts to see hw unintelligent u are.

You made a statement that biafra flag was hoistered in alaba market, i asked for the link to dat claim, instead of you to provide a source to dat you went about talking about the gbegiri soup you love so much.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
SS, do you want to go with the flat heads?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

Why don't you go ahead to tell "your" moderator to ban him.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: Ayam4neva the pretender ibo bigot.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: SS, do you want to go with the flat heads?
God forbid that I, Eyimofe, an Itsekiri go with Ibo in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by repogirl(f): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
These guys were obviously high on couscous and alomo when they came up with this preposterous idea.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IboKiller: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibos, let's settle it right now if you all really want your god damn Biafra. Just get the hell out of Yorubalnad and move back to Iboland. I promise no one will stop you from moving. We are tired of your filth in our land. I am sick and tired of seeing gala/caprisone sellers hawking on our roads.

All I want for new year is for all Iboos to go back to Iboland. I will start taking law into my hands from next year
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
God forbid that I, Eyimofe, an Itsekiri go with Ibo in Biafra.

Who wants you? Hehe.
Igbos only. No more backstabbers.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Ibos, let's settle it right now if you all really want your god damn Biafra. Just get the hell out of Yorubalnad and move back to Iboland. I promise no one will stop you from moving. We are tired of your filth in our land. I am sick and tired of seeing gala/caprisone sellers hawking on our roads.

All I want for new year is for all Iboos to go back to Iboland. I will start taking law into my hands from next year

You should have told awolowo the child murderer and adekunle and obasanjo to stay their lane.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Who wants you? Hehe.
Igbos only. No more backstabbers.

Every Yorubaman is now Itshekiri on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

ABUTH Has Discredited Buhari Cancer Report - APC Spokesman / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / APC Reacts To Termination Of Ibom Air Worker's Appointment Over Links With Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.