Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (21004 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
kettykin:
The lawyers that defeated and made nonsensical efforts and attempts of mediocre Bola Ajinola and other nigerian lawyers to fight back and get bakassi
So Nigeria is no longer enough for, you want to start attaching with Cameroun?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:
Igbos arent ready for biafra..infact jobless igbos are the ones constituting themselves into this nuisance.
the ones with houses and businesses in other parts of nigeria arent praying for biafra, its the wretched ones selling pure water in traffic that are demanding it as they couldnt make it in nigeria. What makes them think they can make it in a landlocked region? undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
cashkid18: i wonder why d yaribas are kilin themselves wit dis issue of biafra,always takin panadol for onada man's headache sad sad
its high time u pple start learnin hw to plant cocoa cuz very soon,u pple wil stp recievin ur free meal(oyel)
Indian hemp now not cocoa anymore
http://telegraphng.com/2013/12/ekiti-governor-wants-cannabis-farmlands-forfeited/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by juman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Funny thread.

grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
This ibo bashing is 2much grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kettykin: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
So Nigeria is no longer enough for, you want to start attaching with Cameroun?

The declaration of Biafra would ensure that igbos leave yoruba land en mass , this is not about Cameroon, it would also enable APC members who are currently cursing and blaming the clueless, drunken fisherman from otuoke for all their woes to have Nigeria to themselves

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
shouldn't yorubas be excited at the prospect of biafra so as to finally do away with igbos?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by HopeAtHand: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
repogirl: This sort of tribalism exhibited on this thread is disheartening and its the real reason why this country will not move forward. We are human beings, lets act and think like people with mature intellect and not cave men.

Seems ur new to politics section...Welcome
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kettykin: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
The lawyers are not cameroon lawyers but are world class international lawyers, I would get their contact details and names and post here. A few ship load of crude oil will be enough to pay these lawyers for the huge task ahead.

These would save Jonathan and his wife all the name calling and accusations and ensure that lagos will finally be yoruba land, the current efforts to finish maiduguri by boko haram will also aid the case of these lawyers, there will not be need for bloodshed over 2015 elections because the north would be on its own
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Kponkwem(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
The Igbo speaking peoples are still the majority in the SS. Attempts by haters to obliterate this fact has failed woefully.

Thankfully this fact is obvious with the Ikwerre, Etche, Obigbo, Ogba-Egbema, Ahoada, Anioma etc.

All Igbo are one. Why do u annex itshekiri people and refuse the idea of Igbo unity?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: shouldn't yorubas be excited at the prospect of biafra so as to finally do away with igbos?
we dont give a fvck, just dont fraudulently go with nigeria's cashcow- SS grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by cashkid18(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Indian hemp now not cocoa anymore
http://telegraphng.com/2013/12/ekiti-governor-wants-cannabis-farmlands-forfeited/
grin grin,no wonder there ar lots of mad pple in their region.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
nbn

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kponkwem: The Igbo speaking peoples are still the majority in the SS. Attempts by haters to obliterate this fact has failed woefully.

Thankfully this fact is obvious with the Ikwerre, Etche, Obigbo, Ogba-Egbema, Ahoada, Anioma etc.

All Igbo are one. Why do u annex itshekiri people and refuse the idea of Igbo unity?
all the tribes you mentioned keep denying you people. Shey na by force? Your five landlocked states are enough.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u: Sick ,check out southsudan ,it will end the same way
Why South Sudan, why not Czech republic, Luthuania, Slovénia, Slovakia and many others? Just because your neighbour got into à nasty divorce, you therefore becomes a bachelor for life. Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u: we had almost 3 senate presidents in few months have you forgotten,can GEJ play the kind of politics in that place.
And now you got a senate président for life. Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

Mr man I'm not delta Igbo, I'm from Imo state, but i've seen Igbos from the western river bank furiously decimate you in arguments about where their loyalty lies, or do you suddenly want to say 'I'm Nzeogwu's brother but i'm not Igbo'.... you can create another moniker to claim Igbo as you've done with Itshekiri. grin grin grin
You lots are known to be very sleazy when you wanna achieve a political aim....nobody is buying your itshekiri trash..You are Yoruba through and through!..claim
palmy joint gist grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: the ones with houses and businesses in other parts of nigeria arent praying for biafra, its the wretched ones selling pure water in traffic that are demanding it as they couldnt make it in nigeria. What makes them think they can make it in a landlocked region? undecided
grin
Segeggs: the ones with houses and businesses in other parts of nigeria arent praying for biafra, its the wretched ones selling pure water in traffic that are demanding it as they couldnt make it in nigeria. What makes them think they can make it in a landlocked region? undecided
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
rej00: why are they broadcasting from London? Come to Aba and brainstorm from there. Bloody hypocrites.
Well i dont blame them sha na dem get their mouth they can eat shit with it.
They are only following the footsteps of Radio Khudirat in dem days, also broadcasting from London instead of Abeokuta. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
It seems its the osu clan igbos on nairaland dat are begging for Biafra. Outcastes
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eziachi: They are only following the footsteps of radio Khudirat in dem days.
ibos, always copying the yorubas.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
kettykin:

The declaration of Biafra would ensure that igbos leave yoruba land en mass , this is not about Cameroon, it would also enable APC members who are currently cursing and blaming the clueless, drunken fisherman from otuoke for all their woes to have Nigeria to themselves
How dare you call the Mandela of Otuoke, nay Nigeria clueless and drunken fisherman? In Abati's voice # this is treasonble felony#
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: we dont give a fvck, just dont fraudulently go with nigeria's cashcow- SS grin
Unlike in the barren lands of SW, all SE states are oyel producing so we will not leave our brothers behind so you in collaboration with your Fulani masters will continue to enslaven them. better begin to discuss how to export SW Indian hemp for revenue as free money will cease. Ask your leaders to empower these farmers to boost SW agriculture exports

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
TribalEAST: the oyel is the reason you want SS to join you dubious people. You gej gives a damn about you people other than re-election? Do you think he has the power to drag the people of SS into that unholy alliance?

The only time ndigbo want biafra is when they think the oil region will join them. Dreamers.
Since when did the interest of the so called SS your top priority? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
My opinion is that if the igbo's want to sucessfully achieve their secessionist agenda they should zero their mind on the ss accompanying them for as long as oil remains our main source of revenue the. ss must remain in nigeria
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
kettykin: The lawyers are not cameroon lawyers but are world class international lawyers, I would get their contact details and names and post here. A few ship load of crude oil will be enough to pay these lawyers for the huge task ahead.

These would save Jonathan and his wife all the name calling and accusations and ensure that lagos will finally be yoruba land, the current efforts to finish maiduguri by boko haram will also aid the case of these lawyers, there will not be need for bloodshed over 2015 elections because the north would be on its own
World class lawyers ko, charge and bail lawyers ni.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DefraudedGull, Ibo is just a major ethnic group in name and size. Who knows Ibo in Nigeria's polity? Can Ibo produce the President? They only deputize: Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker, etc
Since when is Nigerian polity Something proud to be known?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eziachi: Why South Sudan, why not Czech republic, Luthuania, Slovénia, Slovakia and many others? Just because your neighbour got into à nasty divorce, you therefore becomes a bachelor for life. Grow up.

You are in the Africa continent were a template as being designed for you ,dont even compare.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Gej is greater than ojukwu. grin

But i thought oju iku was biafra's first president... how come they are saying gej should be their first president?. Biafra indeed.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eziachi: Since when did the interest of the so called SS your top priority? Lol.
since biafra started rearing its ugly head
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u:

You better watch your words.Lagos is my forefathers ancestral land and we are caring and accommodating people.Mention a part of southeast where you have accommodated people from other parts of Nigeria.Greedy Humans
spare me that crap. Lagos is a no mans land atleast until this nation is broken up. Your forefathers ancestral land was purchased by FG long ago. Its not about accommodating and what not

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

Mr man I'm not delta Igbo, I'm from Imo state, but i've seen Igbos from the western river bank furiously decimate you in arguments about where their loyalty lies, or do you suddenly want to say 'I'm Nzeogwu's brother but i'm not Igbo'.... you can create another moniker to claim Igbo as you've done with Itshekiri. grin grin grin
You lots are known to be very sleazy when you wanna achieve a political aim....nobody is buying your itshekiri trash..You are Yoruba through and through!..claim it and stay away from Delta oil. grin grin grin

Abeg i don tire, make una no turn me to tribalist jare. cheesy cheesy
Why not leave these so-called Ibo in the SS to determine where they would want to stay. The principle of self determine doesn't say somebody else would determine where you would want to be, you do it yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor / Court Affirms Iyorchia Ayu's Sack As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.