Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20717 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eziachi: And now you got a senate président for life. Lol

All your politicians are confused,greedy ,stealing people.Any they have damaged the future generation of the southeast.The population of female in school is more than the male . so we await when the women will take over public and government appointments in few years to come.I am still wondering how you will accept women ruling over you people,Because we have seen what you have done to most female nurses that earn more than you in the states.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Start a discussion on illorin, and see how they take off.

If i were a tribalist...you guys would have taken off by now. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: all the tribes you mentioned keep denying you people. Shey na by force? Your five landlocked states are enough.
Even the Bakassi one of them on this thread is trying to attach Ibo to won't still change their status of landlockedness. They will have to take permission from Cameroun to sail the sea.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Unlike in the barren lands of SW, all SE states are oyel producing so we will not leave our brothers behind so you in collaboration with your Fulani masters will continue to enslaven them. better begin to discuss how to export SW Indian hemp for revenue as free money will cease. Ask your leaders to empower these farmers to boost SW agriculture exports
you mean 2 drops of ofe oil in SE? grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
jjcbuthot:

I hope they will not repeat South Sudan in their dream Biafra - it will be fight to finish. Anyway very interesting to watch a war between naive human beings from a 60" plasma TV. They should just ensure the shelling and and mortal rounds dont cross the border talkless of getting to us in Lagos - the land land of peace devoid of y1bos by that time.
What will be the différence between madness and semi-madness? They are use to the bigger fights in Nigéria. Small or big fight in Biafra can't be that bad. Funny how whenever Yoruba hear about Biafra, they will lecture you on 1001 reasons why it won't work and never, if you guys that we said got nothing can dare to go it alone, why can't we with all our àclaimed a professor by village we kept telling everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eziachi: Since when is Nigerian polity Something proud to be known?
I don't understand your grammar.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1: Start a discussion on illorin, and see how they take off. Wait lemme call Kingbang, One_naira, dozzybaba,lyn19. I just pray they've not been banned yet. Abeg wait o, no run like agbero wey don see battalion of Sojo grin grin grin grin grin

If i were a tribalist...you guys would have taken off by now. grin grin grin grin grin
yes, we will run away just like OJUKWU cowardly ran away to abidjan to cool-off with isi-ewu and chilled palm wine while women and children died in the heat of the war he started.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kettykin: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
A similar process in Britain for the independence of Scotland in 2014 is not attracting the same furore and bile as it is generating for Biafra, is there anything wrong with nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo people are really entertaining me this Xmas. I just feel like say I dey listen to Gandoki, Basket Mouth, Ali Baba, AY, etc.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by HopeAtHand: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
while igbos in Delta and Rivers are Yoruba igbos according to the cypher?

Freeglobe, pls dnt u think Nigeria will serve igbos better than a landlocked Bisfra country in which majority of its citizens will be traders with the market population in Nigeria and d hassle of needn visa and permits to enter..

And contrary to what u might believe/think, igbos werent loved and arent loved by the ikwerres and ijaws both then in easrern region and definitely not now in seperate states away frm igbos so i dnt knw how u plottin ur map..maybe d ibibios will join u.

I believe igbos shud iron out issues with fellow nigerians instead of taking to secession(what happened to d earlier igbo plan of dominating nigeria? since its not possible anymorr y'all wanna bail,)
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: you mean 2 drops of ofe oil in SE? grin
2 drops of oil in SE, 0 drops in entire yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Segeggs: yes, we will run away just like OJUKWU cowardly ran away to abidjan to cool-off with isi-ewu and chilled palm wine while women and children died in the heat of the war he started.

No pls run like the aare ona KUNFU guys in illorin did with their bowls of gbegiri when they sighted Dan fodio's turbaned cattle rearers. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u:

All your politicians are confused,greedy ,stealing people.Any they have damaged the future generation of the southeast.The population of female in school is more than the male . so we await when the women will take over public and government appointments in few years to come.I am still wondering how you will accept women ruling over you people,Because we have seen what you have done to most female nurses that earn more than you in the states.
BTW, I will like to see Uche Okwunife become a voice to identify with in not just the House of Representatives and Anambra but the whole of Iboland. That woman is very beautiful. Is she married?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Even the Bakassi one of them on this thread is trying to attach Ibo to won't still change their status of landlockedness. They will have to take permission from Cameroun to sail the sea.
I want to hear you say for once, what you will do about your own future and stop being an unsolicited spoke person of others. Igbo nation are ready to go it alone without any À or B in tow. We don't know how clear we can make it for you lot that is still clutching on to failed Nigéria like à leech. You tend to spent so much time talking about what Biafra will become or what Efik wont do, than what Yoruba can do, that so Viewer and embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I don't understand your grammar.
Use your last life, ring your grammar school teacher.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u:

I hope you realize Alhaji Tinubu is not from SE?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
phase1:

No pls run like the aare ona KUNFU guys in illorin did with their bowls of gbegiri when they sighted Dan fodio's turbaned cattle rearers. grin grin grin grin grin

---that guy dozzybaba is one hell of guy!------ grin grin grin grin

Guy, abeg leave me jare. i no wan too laugh, i don chop plenty xmas rice, belle dey pain me grin grin grin grin
while you are eating plenty Xmas rice, this is what hunger has turned yorubaland into. This is why the can't stand the idea of igbos leaving Nigeria they wrecked or SS leaving with oil. Take a look at critical state of hunger in yorubaland:
http://www.olufamous.com/2013/05/husband-beats-his-wife-to-death-over.html

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
lmao

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I hope you realize Alhaji Tinubu is not from SE?

Tinubu is a progressive politician and he was not the originator of the system and the cabals he met.He had an ambition to change the system by wrestling power ,wrestling power in the present system requires a lot of resources ,good will and thuggery.You think its easy to dislodge generals and politicians that have been in power and stealing cash used in controlling people.He has done his best and made a name for himself.What about you.Give it to him.To fight people destroying Nigeria,you need cash,to get the cash you create it some how.call him thief he has a plan which is better that some people just stealing and slaving for the white man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ImperialYoruba: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
tochukwuifeduba: Jonathan wooed to become
Biafran first president
Comments:
Jonathan wooed to become
Biafran first president
President Jonathan
President Jonathan is being
wooed by Biafrans to help
actualise Biafra Republic and in
turn become the first President
of the new country. As the
amalgamation of Northern and
Southern protectorates of
Nigeria approaches its 100 years
without any meaningful
achievement, many sections of
the country are preparing for the
declaration of various
independent states – as they
were prior the amalgamation.
Nigerian Amalgamation
correspondence
Nigerian Amalgamation
correspondence
According to investigations (see
part of the Nigerian
Amalgamation correspondence
by Fredrick Lugard), the
amalgamation was meant to last
for only 100 years, after which
Nigerians will renegotiate their
coexistence. Among the sections
are the indigenous people of
Biafra, who are agitating for the
revival of the Biafran state as the
Nigeria officially comes to an end
on 31 December, 2013. Callers on
the Radio Biafra London, who
are brainstorming on how to
achieve the aim have suggested
strong worded letter be sent to
President Jonathan to forego his
2015 ambition and rather work
towards the creation of Biafra. In
return for his efforts, Biafra
would be willing to allow him
become the first president of the
new Biafran Republic.
?
589 total views, 15 views today
http://naijanewssweep.com/jonathan-wooed-to-become-biafran-first-president/

Jonathan is already leading a Biafran government. Why else would the government be so politically clueless but for the Biafran pillars he leans on.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by niggadee(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
All I can see is inferiority complex.ojukwu done a severe physically damage to them that's on of the reason ibo are deluded and Hypocrisy losers.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by FreeGlobe(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
olas24u:

Tinubu is a progressive politician and he was not the originator of the system and the cabals he met.He had an ambition to change the system by wrestling power ,wrestling power in the present system requires a lot of resources ,good will and thuggery.You think its easy to dislodge generals and politicians that have been in power and stealing cash used in controlling people.He has done his best and made a name for himself.What about you.Give it to him.To fight people destroying Nigeria,you need cash,to get the cash you create it some how.call him thief he has a plan which is better that some people just stealing and slaving for the white man.
Have you ever heard of a thief being a progressive or fighting a fellow thief? who are the people destroying Nigeria if not Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
all these parasite will not allow us to rest the oil in my back yard is feeding them till date,give them proud and status to answer an oil producing country shameless parasites that will not let go
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by kel4soft: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
As a Rivers man, I can never accept Biafra as a country.
That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Have you ever heard of a thief being a progressive or fighting a fellow thief? who are the people destroying Nigeria if not Tinubu?

You want to get me into trouble but we can name names ,the people that destroyed Nigeria have been in politics since 1966 ,Tinubu became a senator during hope 93 and did not even finish is term and Abacha came and he went on exile and came back and contested the governorship election.Compare people that have stolen so much since 1966 with military power to assassinate anybody they want and continue to rule till date,.This people own Nigeria ,to dislodge them you need cash and cash,bullet for bullet,thuggery for thuggery and when you get power you could make changes.If you follow you line of thinking Gani faweyemi should have won the election when he contested.Its a fact of life,even good men dont get the best ladies.If you understand the system they are fighting you will understand the need.To become a Nigerian president you need a budget of 10Billion to successfully contest and win even more with inflation rate now.So you mean the money will come down from heaven.If you dont act or attack who will help you?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
niggadee: All I can see is inferiority complex.ojukwu done a severe physically damage to them that's on of the reason ibo are deluded and Hypocrisy losers.
all because of losing your awuf oil money this is the main fear you people will not allow them to be no be by forceoo.at list we can still give you 5months of free oil money before we withdraw the spoon from your mouth tongue
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by iconize(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ibo-Killer:

Staying to commit crimes and do business in iboland is not idleness. Just stay in iboland and do whatever you need to do. I just hate seeing you. I hate what you all stand for. From the bottom of my heart, just stay away from Yorubaland. Everyone else is welcome except Ibos. I keep warning you but you all think na play I dey play. I go start to take laws into my own hands.
Ya cowardice is legendary. If other countries begin abuse 9ja nobody go see u but na here u dey dey do ibo yorobaa nonsense.

Be Warned!
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by greatdam: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=FreeGlobe]
last I checked, there were no igbos in backward oshun, Ibadan, Ekiti, ogbomosho etc. until Nigeria breaks up, Lagos is no mans land
are you okay why must you continue to rant about lagos being a no man's land,what's your problem,must you talk? must u comment ?,y are u like this ?,are u really a lady or pretending to be,sometimes ignore some things abeg
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by iconize(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
kel4soft: As a Rivers man, I can never accept Biafra as a country.
That's all.
Who cares?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ikeyman00(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
@@@

the oyel is the reason you want SS to join you dubious people. You gej gives a damn about you people other than re-election? Do you think he has the power to drag the people of SS into that unholy alliance?

The only time ndigbo want biafra is when they think the oil region will join them. Dreamers.

even as they say the great Igbo want the oil hmmm but why does it run so much riot to the oduduwa

im beginning to believe the great Igbo are god's people to rescue the falling black race

why does it worries so much ? can anybody tell me plz ?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OneNaira6: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
I Promised Myself I'll Get Over This Addiction To NL Hence I Won't Make That Much Comments On NL But This Thread Just Had Me Laughing, I Just Have To Speak.

First Of All, The Suggestion Is Stupid (No Offense To The Biafra Advocates In China). But That's Not What Cracked Me Up, It's What I'm Seeing On This Thread Cracked Me Up. The Article And The Suggestion Is Regarding SS And SE Thus The Discussion Should Mainly Come From This Two RegionS Yet The People Contributing Most Are Yoruba. A Tribe With Zero Anything In Either Region. A Tribe Which Own Region, SW, Are Not In The Discussion. I Laugh Tire. Anytime There's A Discussion Of Disintegration, Whether It Came From SS Or SE Or Whoever, The People That Make Most Of The Discussion Are SW, Despite The Fact Majority Of The Time They Are Not Included In The Discussion. Therefore, It Begs To Say Why Are This People So Fucking Afraid To Be By Themselves? Why Are They So Afraid Of Disintegration? LMFAO. It's F2cking Pathetic. SMH And LOL.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ikeyman00(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
@@@

kel4soft(m): 10:15pm
As a Rivers man, I can never accept Biafra as a country.
That's all.

and u mind telling us who u are

wait till the radio biafra transmitter got to the county Nigeria Zoo we will know who u are by then

ewu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007 / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.