Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92173 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by popy35: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
cheesy God Bless you if your story is true. Even though many are in self denial all the consequence you stated is true. Very very true.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bobbynelson: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bro I think u need help cos dis aint ordinary
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
bobbynelson: Bro I think u need help cos dis aint ordinary
Uhm..Can i send ya a P.M?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
popy35: cheesy God Bless you if your story is true. Even though many are in self denial all the consequence you stated is true. Very very true.
Sincerely true..I can swear to it..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bank2k4real(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014......check my signature
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kennosman(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: Op,write it in ur dairy,cos i don't aw it is our buisness..
might not b ur own biz abi, nawa o,even u a lady 4 dat matter, Gosh.... Wonder wia u left ur humility and virtue as a woman, if u actually v,judgn 4rm ur statement
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
I must confess av been in ya situation lyk a thousand tymz;even thou a gal has neva agreed 2 gv me sex(mayb because of nt passing d ryt process) nd I still keep struggling wif ma desires.bt my advise 2 u iz 2 neva gv up,endure till u get married(less dan a decade;I guess)cos if u gv in u will regret it,@1st because of ya conscience...bt if u continue duin it,u wil kil ya conscience nd even wen u mari it wld mak no difference...nd 2 dos dah abuse u,dey only allow demselvez 2 b controled by deir desires...am nt perfect or holy,bt musnt allow ma selfish desires 2 blind ma soundness of mind or d way I judge mataz.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP
It must be you that followed me on Twitter with the handle @didirin. If it's you, then your "didirin" is top class. If it's not you, I'm sorry.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kennosman(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
njuwo: Op Make God continue to sugar your milk. Don't mind all those crucifying you, they are just being used. Anyway, thank God say you no do, when you for do, you for don give one pint of your blood to devil and you know what that means.
u said it all...op stick to diz and may GOD strengthn u so dat u won't finally giv up.i no hw u feel..just focus on ur career and wen d time comes choose d rite one to b with.but plz i wuld appreciate if u find dz book and read: THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE- by rick warren...it will b of hlp to u
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
UNLEASHED: @OP
It must be you that followed me on Twitter with the handle @didirin. If it's you, then your "didirin" is top class. If it's not you, I'm sorry.
Its not me..I deactivated my twitter account a long time ago
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
kennosman: u said it all...op stick to diz and may GOD strengthn u so dat u won't finally giv up.i no hw u feel..just focus on ur career and wen d time comes choose d rite one to b with.but plz i wuld appreciate if u find dz book and read: THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE- by rick warren...it will b of hlp to u
Wow!! Thank you..I'll consider that advice..And the book? I must hunt for it..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
See how my post increased your fame?

150 likes!! and counting
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Oyinprince(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Dude, im strongly behind u,a lot of yung pple nowadays dnt knw aw 2 control deir john thomas.Bt 4 me, i dont abstain because of d dangers but because it my nature and i refuse to stain my nature #TeamNoSexb4marriage
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by delors(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mumu of the year!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Oyinprince(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
delors: Mumu of the year!
He did d right tin

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kennosman(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Well Only God understands what happened..If i had made that move, who knows what would have happened..Thanks..
u wuld v craved to v more sex with her,mayb try it wit someone else, thereby leading u to wat we call sex addict..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP

Stop acting like a child. How many times have you masturbated today?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
delors: Mumu of the year!
Delors or whatever your name is, prove my foolishness before everyone if not you're the foolish one.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kennosman(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
@tjololade:
GOD IS WATCHING EVERYONE OF US.

Op God will continue to guide you.
Please understand that the moral decadence nowadays is so alarming and that is why you are getting those comments.

Funningly, you never know, your destiny could have ended by that act. Its possible. Look at Josephs story too.

It is well with you bro. ***Hugs***
Keep it up.
may u live long bro
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: @OP

Stop acting like a child. How many times have you masturbated today?
I don't do such anymore..Besides its what i tag "IMMORAL"
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
kennosman: may u live long bro
OMG!! I never read that post..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by willibounce: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't just understand the kind of ppl on this forum. What sort of senseless story is this. OP go ad face ur studies and stop telling annoying tales here. Who knw weda u no get purick.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
willibounce: I don't just understand the kind of ppl on this forum. [b] What sort of senseless story is this [/b| . OP go ad face ur studies and stop telling annoying tales here. Who knw weda u o get purick.
Speak for yourself..Like i said earlier it maybe useless to you but not others..

Thanks for your advice..Don't forget you're also a Nairalander
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Unclerukus: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
op,u dey crase?what dey fvck is this about?.i was actually expecting something thrilling.Mehn i just wasted my bowl of popcorn,popcorn dont go with shiiiity stories...mama's boy,na fear worry u,u dey fear kitten.okpo.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Unclerukus: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
op,u dey crase?what dey fvck is this about?.i was actually expecting something thrilling.Mehn i just wasted my bowl of popcorn,popcorn dont go with shiiiity stories...mama's boy,na fear worry u,u dey fear kitten.otondo.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Unclerukus: op,u dey crase?what dey fvck is this about?.i was actually expecting something thrilling.Mehn i just wasted my bowl of popcorn,popcorn dont go with shiiiity stories...mama's boy,na fear worry u,u dey fear kitten.otondo.
Must you insult me?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
I don't do such anymore..Besides its what i tag "IMMORAL"
What do you do now? How is masturbation immoral?

Thank you.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by fernandoc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
I wish we could see some punks here. Dirty slap na em fit u.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kcdollars: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
So there ain't no lessons huh?
wch lesson u learn?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: What do you do now? How is masturbation immoral?

Thank you.
Religious reasons..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
kcdollars: wch lesson u learn?
Reread through the first post..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by kcdollars: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..
op make we hear word.na me dem cum teach dat as a kid abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.